Help me trade Crabtree

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
Wizard
Role Player
Role Player

Help me trade Crabtree

Postby Wizard » Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:06 pm

I’m looking to trade Crabtree away before the season starts, I’m concerned that in Baltimore’s offence he will disappear, plus he’s getting old. This is for the team in my signature, I need RBs but I can’t seem to pry any RBs from anyone in the league. So help me out, who do you feel has the potential to turn things around (any position), come back from a major injury, or break out due to their circumstance that I might be able to get for Crabtree. Or do you think he's worth saving?

I know you can’t see the other teams so it’s hard to put together any kind of trade with what I’ve given you but give it a shot, who you would target if you trading Crabtree.

Here are a few I was thinking of, is Crabtree too little for these? Too much?

Devante Parker
John Ross
Will Fuller
Corey Coleman
Justin Jackson RB plus a 2 or 3 rounder?
QB -Tom Brady, Nick Foles Deshaun Watson

RB - Kenyan Drake, Darrius Guise, Tevin Coleman, Leonard Fournett, Kareem Hunt, Justin Jackson, Jaylen Samuels, Carlos Hyde, Duke Johnson Jr., Jordan Wilkins, CJ Anderson, Chris Warren,

WR - Davante Adams , T.Y. Hilton, Courtland Sutton, Devin Funchess, Doug Baldwin, Michael Crabtree, Antonio Callaway, J’Mon Moore, Dylan Cantrell, Keith Kirkwood, James Richie

TE - Zach Ertz, Harris Demetrius, Hayden Hurst

mzkp54
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Re: Help me trade Crabtree

Postby mzkp54 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:31 pm

I traded Crabtree for Dion Lewis about a week ago if that helps
12 tm/PPR/SF/TE+/Full IDP (start 11/11)/Contracts
QB- TLaw, Stafford,
RB-
WR- JJ, Lamb, DJM, Dell, Kirk , QJ
TE- Engram, Schultz
PK/CB-
DT-
DE- Bosa, Young,
LB-
S-
1.01, 1.07, 1.08, 1.11
5 '25 1sts, 4 '26 1sts

goggleface
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby goggleface » Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:52 pm

I understand the worry with Baltimore but they have to throw to someone and he is the clear no.1. He's also still a good end zone threat and good for 8TDs.

Also with Crabtree, I think people will view his value too low to make it worthwhile to trade. In my opinion, he's more a hold and you'll get WR2/WR3 numbers from him. (I'm also a Crabtree owner)

21TD
Role Player
Role Player

Postby 21TD » Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:42 pm

As a crab owner I'm hoping for 65/700/7td type year. I think mid wr2 this year. I don't think you'll get value. If you could snare Aaron Jones I think that's be top end rb at that range. Looks like Hyde, Lamar, Thompson range. I don't think Crabtree will get you the return you'd want. He isn't top tier, but he gets it done

Z$$$
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby Z$$$ » Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:31 am

Wait til the season starts. He may start out hot, or not, and you can maybe get more for him. A lot of people can't get past hug age and that he's in Baltimore even though he's the #1 there.
12 Team 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 1Flex, 5IDP
QB: Rodgers, Love
RB: Achane, Gibson, Dillon, Sanders
WR: Jefferson, Lamb, G Wilson, Rice, Burks
TE: Goedert, Likely, Musgraves
2024 Picks: 1.04, 1.05, 1.11

16 Team 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 2Flex
QB: Stafford, Fields
RB: Gibbs, Singletary, Dallas, Juszczyk
WR: Lamb, Burks, G Wilson, JSN, Q Johnson, Hardman, Goodwin
TE: Dulcich, Albert O, Gray, Granson