Tashard Choice, RB, DAL

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
andrewfroboy
Captain
Captain

Tashard Choice, RB, DAL

Postby andrewfroboy » Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:26 am

He looked great yesterday with 19 carries for 100 yards and a TD, every time he has gotten a chance he has performed. Been holding on to him for a while now and am starting to be excited about his upside. Any thoughts on his fantasy potential.
10 Team PPR, 6 point QB TD pass, Starts 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 2RB/WR/TE, 1K, 1D/ST
QB: Cam Newton, Matt Ryan, Josh Freeman, Carson Palmer
RB: Jamaal Charles, Maurice Jones-Drew, Chris Johnson, Jahvid Best, Jonathan Stewart, DeAngelo Williams, Taiwan Jones
WR: AJ Green, Julio Jones, Greg Little, Marques Colston, Michael Crabtree, Antonio Brown, Leonard Hankerson, Damian Williams, Pierre Garçon
TE: Jimmy Graham, Jermichael Finley, Aaron Hernandez
K: Mason Crosby
D/ST: Lions
2012: 3 3 4

haydn239
Captain
Captain

Re: Tashard Choice, RB, DAL

Postby haydn239 » Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:57 am

W/o Barber i think he is good fro 10+ carries/game. Felix the limber Cat is always injured so definitely more upside with Jones' injury history!
Twitter @haydn239

Steelersfan
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Steelersfan » Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:08 am

It's all about opportunity for Choice. When given the chance he has done nothing but perform at a high level. I think it's pretty obvious that he is by far the more explosive player than Barber and Felix has not shown the same quickness after adding weight in the offseason. Unfortunately Jerry Jones will stay with Felix as his Arkansas roots grow deep. It's too bad, I feel Choice could be a top 10 RB in that offense...

andrewfroboy
Captain
Captain

Postby andrewfroboy » Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:55 am

I feel the same way, I have held on to him for a while now, had the same feeling about Jamaal Charles, hopefully it will work out in the same way for Choice.
10 Team PPR, 6 point QB TD pass, Starts 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 2RB/WR/TE, 1K, 1D/ST
QB: Cam Newton, Matt Ryan, Josh Freeman, Carson Palmer
RB: Jamaal Charles, Maurice Jones-Drew, Chris Johnson, Jahvid Best, Jonathan Stewart, DeAngelo Williams, Taiwan Jones
WR: AJ Green, Julio Jones, Greg Little, Marques Colston, Michael Crabtree, Antonio Brown, Leonard Hankerson, Damian Williams, Pierre Garçon
TE: Jimmy Graham, Jermichael Finley, Aaron Hernandez
K: Mason Crosby
D/ST: Lions
2012: 3 3 4

Shawn
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby Shawn » Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:08 pm

Steelersfan wrote:It's all about opportunity for Choice. When given the chance he has done nothing but perform at a high level. I think it's pretty obvious that he is by far the more explosive player than Barber and Felix has not shown the same quickness after adding weight in the offseason. Unfortunately Jerry Jones will stay with Felix as his Arkansas roots grow deep. It's too bad, I feel Choice could be a top 10 RB in that offense...

:thumbup: I agree, especially on the whole Arkansas thing, nice job Mark!!!

(Do you realize that Arkansas once had had Felix, McFadden, and Hillis all in the same backfield? :shock: )
“I had a couple of drinks. I started in 1970 and finished in 1985. It was a very big drink.” - Alice Cooper
“I’m sick to death of people saying we’ve made 11 albums that sound exactly the same. In fact, we’ve made 12 albums that sound exactly the same.” - Angus Young of AC/DC
"Every album Van Halen did was actually an Eddie solo album" - Eddie Van Halen
"Don't hate me because I'm fabulous" - Prince

Misfit74
Legend
Legend

Postby Misfit74 » Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:28 pm

Choice is the best RB in Dallas.
#GoHawks / @am_misfit / Fractal Audio / Matrix Amplification / Axe FX II XL+ / ESP, Schecter Guitars

BeRanDone
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby BeRanDone » Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:47 am

Misfit74 wrote:Choice is the best RB in Dallas.
^^This^^

MR ROURKE
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby MR ROURKE » Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:22 pm

BeRanDone wrote:
^^This^^
yep

hosler427
Charter Member
Charter Member

Postby hosler427 » Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:25 pm

MR ROURKE wrote:
BeRanDone wrote:
^^This^^
yep
I agree with this as well. Choice is easily the most well rounded RB they have. I have been stashing him in quite a few leagues and think he is a good target in the off season as well.