Need advice on what to offer for following 3 deals below.

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
PRESS50
Role Player
Role Player

Need advice on what to offer for following 3 deals below.

Postby PRESS50 » Sat May 05, 2018 3:17 pm

First it has taken me 4 years to build this team I've traded away good players high draft picks but I feel like I've Got the powerhouse team in our league but I always seem to get bitten by the injury bug losing key players the last three seasons heading into the playoffs. I've been in the finals 2 x i won 1 chip and i lost 1 last year after dominating due to losing Antonio Brown Dalvin Cook and Carson Wentz. Ihave also been in the Conference Finals two years prior to that also looking to make a splash and add either a dominant number one wide receiver or a dominant running back to pair with my team what should I offer on my roster for any of these deals below? I'm also loaded with three first-round draft picks next year and two second round picks and a third two of the first round picks I own are for the two worst teams in our league that have had the number 1 and number 2 pick the last 3 years running. Any advice would be great. Thanks.

Make a run at zeke
Make a run at obj
Make a run at bell
Make a run at nuk
Make a run at pick 1.1
Sit tight w current roster
10 Team PPR - 25 Man roster: Start (1QB, 2 RB , 2WR, 1TE, 2 FLEX WR,RB,TE) 1DEF,1K) 6pts passing tds

Team #1
QB: Lamar Jackson/CJ Stroud/Flacco
RB: Christian McCaffrey/Alvin Kumara/Dalvin Cook/ Isiah Pacheco/Jerome Ford/Raheem Mostert/Tyjae Spears/Sean Tucker/Gus Edwards
WR: Deebo/Dk Metcalf/Amon Ra St Brown/Cooper Kupp/Marquise Brown/Keenan Allen/Jonathan Mingo/ Jalin Hyatt/Tank Dell
TE: Kittle/Njoku
K: Jake Elliott
DEF:Browns
2024 picks none

Team #2
QB-Joe Burrow
RB Tyjae Spears/Jerome Ford/Chris Rodriguez/ Zamir White/Isiah Spiller/Keaton Mitchell/Sean Tucker
WRS,-AJ Brown/Brandon Aiyuk/Dk Metcalf/Jaylen Waddle/Jerry Jeudy/Jalin Hyatt/Jonathan Mingo/Andrei Losivas
TE- Trey McBride/Michael Mayer
K-Justin Tucker
Eagles D
2024 1st rd pk 1.1
2024 1st rd pk 1.5
2024 1st rd pk 1.7
2024 1st rd pk 1.8
2024 1st rd pk 1.9
2024 1st rd pk 1.10
2024 2nd rd pk 2.1
2024 2nd rd pk 2.6
2024 2nd rd pk 2.8
2024 3rd rd pk 3.1
2024 3rd rd pk 3.6

Mjvb5
Legend
Legend

Re: Need advice on what to offer for following 3 deals below.

Postby Mjvb5 » Sat May 05, 2018 3:20 pm

I wouldn’t bother making a run for bell/zeke/Barkley your good enough at rbs and what I’d actually do instead of going after nuk or bell is fill out some more depth as after Diggs you don’t really have a guy I’d feel comfortable with

Triton85
Captain
Captain

Re: Need advice on what to offer for following 3 deals below.

Postby Triton85 » Sat May 05, 2018 5:13 pm

I agree, should be looking for a little depth, you’ve said it yourself that injuries have killed you. Might not be able to get much without giving up a bigger name. May want to sit tight, maybe look to use some of the 2019 firsts for some firsts this year, grab a rb/wr to fit in and grow