Superflex Team Advice

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
WhatWouldDitkaDo
GOAT
GOAT

Superflex Team Advice

Postby WhatWouldDitkaDo » Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:48 am

Looking for some general advice on continuing this rebuild. 12-team PPR, start QB, 2RB, 2 WR, TE, Superflex, 2 Flex. My roster and picks are listed below. Thanks in advance for any replies/thoughts.

Patrick Mahomes, Kirk Cousins, Davis Webb
Jordan Howard, Kenyan Drake, D'onta Foreman, Aaron Jones, Jamaal Williams, Marlon Mack, Wayne Gallman, Mike Davis, Rod Smith, Peyton Barber
Tyreek Hill, Kevin White, Keelan Cole, Travis Benjamin, Dontrelle Inman, Chad Williams, Cody Latimer, Josh Reynolds
OJ Howard, Austin Seferian-Jenkins, George Kittle, Vance McDonald, Garrett Celek
2018 Picks: 1.01, 1.05, 1.09, 1.10, 1.12, 2.02, 2.09, 2.10, 3.08
Kittles Pox | Championships: 2015, 2017
12-Team PPR | QB, 2RB, 2WR, TE, W/R/T, K, DST
QB: Kyler Murray, Aaron Rodgers
RB: Christian McCaffrey, Melvin Gordon, James Conner, Phillip Lindsay, Tevin Coleman, Boston Scott, Benny Snell Jr.
WR: Tyreek Hill, Mike Evans, Cooper Kupp, Michael Gallup, Christian Kirk
TE: George Kittle, Travis Kelce | K: Younghoe Koo | DST: SF
PS: Mecole Hardman, Tony Pollard | 2020 Picks: 1.09, 2.10, 3.03 | 2021 Picks: 1st, 2nd

vixen
Degenerate
Degenerate

Re: Superflex Team Advice

Postby vixen » Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:59 am

if you can get anything for Kevin White, i would take it...
if/when you need to drop players: Webb, gallman, rod smith, mack, jamal, celek are the ones i would start with...then probably inman, benjamin
try to trade one of those TEs (i would try to trade ASJ)
you have some nice picks in this draft...if you can send a couple late 1sts to get another top pick, that is an option, but i might wait until after the NFL draft
team 1 -start QB RB 2WR TE 2RB/WR 1WR/TE
qbs=5pt tds wr/te=1 ppr rbs=.5ppr all get .25ppc
Watson, Brady, Mills
Ekeler, Hunt, Carson/Penny, DForeman, Mitchell, CPat, Kyren, Ford, KHarris
Cooper, sutton, Chase, Shepard, Atwell, Schwartz, Wan'Dale, Austin III
Gesicki, Engram, Hooper, Woods
team 2 -start QB 2RB 3WR TE 2Flex K D
Cousins, Stafford
DH JT, Ekeler, Kylin Hill, Herbert, KHarris, Chandler
Hopkins, Diggs, Adams, Godwin, McLaurin, Callaway, DPJ, Robby Anderson, Schwartz, Pierce, Wan'Dale, Doubs
Kelce, Andrews, Jacob Harris

Goddard
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Goddard » Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:15 pm

I agree with Vixen about White. I know you're a Bears fan, but if you can get anything for him, you should. Maybe wait till camp comes around and there's some reports about him being healthy and looking good. I'd try to package some of your RBs outside of Howard and Drake for upgrades. Hang onto Hill unless someone wants to overpay, but the rest of your WRs need a lot of help. I like your TEs, but try to sell high on some of them. That's the position I'd worry about least when retooling. You also have a lot of picks in the first 2 rounds, so that should help. Maybe package some of them to go after young/proven players you like (I'd target a third QB if possible).

Phaded
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Phaded » Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:21 pm

I doubt you can get anything for Kevin White to be honest; maybe a 3rd and to be quite frank - you're just better off holding him.

I really would not do too much; you have a decent young core.
You have 5 1sts & an early 2nd; excellent group of picks to build a foundation on.
Set a board and go BPA - do not focus on need.

WhatWouldDitkaDo
GOAT
GOAT

Postby WhatWouldDitkaDo » Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:29 pm

Goddard wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:15 pmMaybe package some of them to go after young/proven players you like (I'd target a third QB if possible).
What are some potential offers to make for Jimmy Garoppolo? The owner has already rejected Jordan Howard + 2.02. Would you offer Howard + 1.05 for Garoppolo, or perhaps a deal involving Cousins or the 1.01? His roster is below:

Russell Wilson, Jimmy Garoppolo, Drew Brees, Philip Rivers, Cardale Jones
Latavius Murray, Dion Lewis, James White, Isaiah Crowell, Elijiah McGuire, Joe Williams, Adrian Peterson, Dwayne Washington, Jonathan Stewart
Julio Jones, Doug Baldwin, Michael Crabtree, Larry Fitzgerald, Terrelle Pryor, John Brown, JJ Nelson, Ted Ginn Jr
Travis Kelce, Zach Ertz, Greg Olsen, Trey Burton
2018 Picks: 3.06, 3.10
RB: Christian McCaffrey, Melvin Gordon, James Conner, Phillip Lindsay, Tevin Coleman, Boston Scott, Benny Snell Jr.
PS: Mecole Hardman, Tony Pollard | 2020 Picks: 1.09, 2.10, 3.03 | 2021 Picks: 1st, 2nd

Goddard
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Goddard » Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:38 pm

WhatWouldDitkaDo wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:29 pm
Goddard wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:15 pmMaybe package some of them to go after young/proven players you like (I'd target a third QB if possible).
What are some potential offers to make for Jimmy Garoppolo? The owner has already rejected Jordan Howard + 2.02. Would you offer Howard + 1.05 for Garoppolo, or perhaps a deal involving Cousins or the 1.01? His roster is below:

Russell Wilson, Jimmy Garoppolo, Drew Brees, Philip Rivers, Cardale Jones
Latavius Murray, Dion Lewis, James White, Isaiah Crowell, Elijiah McGuire, Joe Williams, Adrian Peterson, Dwayne Washington, Jonathan Stewart
Julio Jones, Doug Baldwin, Michael Crabtree, Larry Fitzgerald, Terrelle Pryor, John Brown, JJ Nelson, Ted Ginn Jr
Travis Kelce, Zach Ertz, Greg Olsen, Trey Burton
2018 Picks: 3.06, 3.10
See if you can add one of your late 1sts to the 2.02 before jumping to the 1.05. If he rejects it, then I'd consider Howard and 1.05 if you're a Garoppolo believer. This might be the cheapest you can get him if you think he's the real deal, so that might not be bad value for him. I wouldn't move Cousins because I think you should try and roster at least 3 starting QBs in a SF.

Phaded
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Phaded » Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:42 pm

If you really want to go after Jimmy G - I would say the 1.01 is going to need to be involved.

WhatWouldDitkaDo
GOAT
GOAT

Postby WhatWouldDitkaDo » Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:46 pm

Phaded wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:42 pm If you really want to go after Jimmy G - I would say the 1.01 is going to need to be involved.
What kind of offer would you propose given my roster and his?

Bam_19
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby Bam_19 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:52 pm

I think you are in a great spot and wouldn’t make a play for Jimmy.

Right now your holes are at Rb and Wr your basically missing 4 starters.

Barkley at 1.01 now your missing 3 starters.

At 1.05 I’d take whoever is left of Guice/Rosen/Darnold/Mayfield (I don’t like Allen but if you do he can be option here)

The rest of picks just BPA at RB/WR (or qb if you get Guice at 1.05) and maybe someone like Rudolph/Jackson if one slides to your second.

Focus should be RB and QB imo so if value is close lean that way over WR as in a superflex start 2 rb with the option to start 4 position scarcity is real.
12 man league
1pt per 20 yards rushing/receiving, 1pt per 50 passing/TD 6 and 4/PPR 0.5/1QB-1RB-3WR-1TE-Flex-DEF-K
QB - Jackson
RB - Mixon - Sanders - J.Hill
WR - Sutton - Aj Brown - Cooks - Hollywood - Harry - Slayton - Whiteside - Campbell - Hardman - C. Davis - Isabella - Ross
TE - Engram - Irv Smith
DEF - Rotating
K - Rotating

Phaded
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Phaded » Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:57 pm

WhatWouldDitkaDo wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:46 pm
Phaded wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:42 pm If you really want to go after Jimmy G - I would say the 1.01 is going to need to be involved.
What kind of offer would you propose given my roster and his?
That is really tough because he does not really have any youth or pieces that would help in a rebuild.

I take you are a big Jimmy G believer?
How do you feel about Cousins?
It's hard because I am not huge on either of them.

I imagine the 1st overall pick straight up for Jimmy G would get it done or at least a strong consideration (but I would not do it - consider my feelings about Jimmy G, though), I'm not sure you want to do that unless you believe Jimmy G is a long term top guy. I'm also not sure moving Cousins to him would really help since he already has a lot at QB.

You could try something like Cousins & 1.05 for Jimmy G & Ertz or something like that.
No idea if that would go through because a lot of that would depend how he feels about Jimmy G & Cousins.

WhatWouldDitkaDo
GOAT
GOAT

Postby WhatWouldDitkaDo » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:26 am

Phaded wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:57 pmI take you are a big Jimmy G believer?

I imagine the 1st overall pick straight up for Jimmy G would get it done or at least a strong consideration (but I would not do it - consider my feelings about Jimmy G, though), I'm not sure you want to do that unless you believe Jimmy G is a long term top guy.
I'm a big Garoppolo truther, but I would think 1.01 would get me Garoppolo+, would it not?

Phaded
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Phaded » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:28 pm

WhatWouldDitkaDo wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:26 am
Phaded wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:57 pmI take you are a big Jimmy G believer?

I imagine the 1st overall pick straight up for Jimmy G would get it done or at least a strong consideration (but I would not do it - consider my feelings about Jimmy G, though), I'm not sure you want to do that unless you believe Jimmy G is a long term top guy.
I'm a big Garoppolo truther, but I would think 1.01 would get me Garoppolo+, would it not?
Depends. In some leagues the pick alone would not get you him, let alone more on top of it.