Hundley Stinks

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
joeylitz
Role Player
Role Player

Hundley Stinks

Postby joeylitz » Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:32 pm

I guess this might not be news for fans of the NFC North but...

Wow. Just wow. I didn’t realize how bad Hundley really is. Sure, his receivers hurt him and the offense, but he missed 4-5 deep balls to the point where the receiver had no shot to make a play. If he were my QB, I’d have zero confidence in him.
2016 Frozen Tundra Dynasty League Champions
12 Team Dynasty, PPR, 1QB-2RB-3WR-1TE-1FLEX-1PK-1DST

QB: Brees. Wentz, Winston, Rudolph
RB: L. Bell, J. Conner, Michel. McKinnon, L. Miller, Montgomery, T. Riddick, Prosise, J. Conner,
WR: A. Robinson, Woods, M. Jones, Godwin, Boyd, Crabtree, Moncrief, Gabriel, C. Henderson, J. Washington, J. Moore
TE: D. Walker. Hooper, I. Thomas
K: Elliott
DST: DEN. KC

Draft:
1.08: Hockenson
2.08: JAWS
3.08:

ESKAY
Captain
Captain

Re: Hundley Stinks

Postby ESKAY » Sun Dec 24, 2017 9:20 am

I see a California kid who would rather play anywhere but Lambeau. They kept showing how much better he was in away games and I’m thinking who wants to play QB in 0 degree weather. Keenum also overthrew some deep balls too because the WRs just couldn’t run as fast on poor field conditions.

slaughterrt
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby slaughterrt » Sun Dec 24, 2017 9:41 am

I agree. A big part of it was the cold. Keenum overthrew Thielen and Diggs on a few occasions. It’s just the nature of the weather in Lambeau. I don’t think you can blame it all on Hundley. Also, Jordy, Cobb and Kendricks all had some pretty bad drops.

darewood11
All Pro
All Pro

Postby darewood11 » Sun Dec 24, 2017 9:58 am

Still... hundley stinks

Stevens61310
Role Player
Role Player

Postby Stevens61310 » Sun Dec 24, 2017 10:12 am

With all due respect to the OP--but what game were you watching?

It was freezing bleep cold, the field conditions were atrocious, and the Packers receivers dropped more balls than I can ever remember them dropping. In fact the only Packers player on the field that looked like they cared, looked like they wanted to be there, and any heart whatsoever was Hundley--

slaughterrt
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby slaughterrt » Sun Dec 24, 2017 6:39 pm

Eh...that WR Clark (who I never even heard of) was balling out. He looked like he was playing his bleep off. None of the other WRs played a 1/4 of what Clark was.

Tvols
All Pro
All Pro

Postby Tvols » Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:48 am

Yes Hundley stinks but the packers stink in general .. some poor drafts of late if Rodgers was not there they be a pernial top 5 draft pick team like he browns lol
16 teamer
QB T Law, R Wilson
rb- Mixon,pollard, J Hill, conner,
WR-Chase,Lamb,T Hill, R Bateman, C sutton, boyd
Te Kelce, Waller, Fant,Evertt,
1qb,2-3rb,3-5wr,1-2 TE
Full IDP

Team 2 recent rod 16 team SF/TEP(2pt PPR) 1-2 QB, 2-3 RB, 3-5 wrs and 1-2 TE full IDP.
QB A rod, M willis and H Hooker
rb not squat T Bigsby, Chris R, Z evans. J kelly, C patterson, and J mcluaghlin.
WRs chase, J Addison, T McLaurin, C ridgley , A Losivas, M hollins
TE Kelce, D Belligner, T Conklin

joeylitz
Role Player
Role Player

Postby joeylitz » Mon Dec 25, 2017 10:22 pm

Stevens61310 wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2017 10:12 am With all due respect to the OP--but what game were you watching?

It was freezing bleep cold, the field conditions were atrocious, and the Packers receivers dropped more balls than I can ever remember them dropping. In fact the only Packers player on the field that looked like they cared, looked like they wanted to be there, and any heart whatsoever was Hundley--
I watched the entire game and in my OP I acknowledged his receivers didn’t help him enough (you read that, right?) but he had so many bad throws. Surely you saw them. As for the weather, he’s the QB for the GB Packers. Playing in crappy weather is a requisite for the job in GB. Like I said, if he were my QB I’d have no confidence in him. Do you?
2016 Frozen Tundra Dynasty League Champions
12 Team Dynasty, PPR, 1QB-2RB-3WR-1TE-1FLEX-1PK-1DST

QB: Brees. Wentz, Winston, Rudolph
RB: L. Bell, J. Conner, Michel. McKinnon, L. Miller, Montgomery, T. Riddick, Prosise, J. Conner,
WR: A. Robinson, Woods, M. Jones, Godwin, Boyd, Crabtree, Moncrief, Gabriel, C. Henderson, J. Washington, J. Moore
TE: D. Walker. Hooper, I. Thomas
K: Elliott
DST: DEN. KC

Draft:
1.08: Hockenson
2.08: JAWS
3.08:

Goddard
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Goddard » Tue Dec 26, 2017 8:48 am

To be fair, did anyone really think he was good to begin with? I don't see him being more than a backup even when/if he leaves Green Bay.