What receivers would you target to move TY Hilton?

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
UATahoe
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

What receivers would you target to move TY Hilton?

Postby UATahoe » Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:57 pm

I am tempted to put him on the trading block to see if I can get some receiver help for this year. Who would be some reasonable targets to go after?
12 Team PPR League 1Qb 2Rb 3Wr 1Flex 1Te 1Def 1K

1 QB Mahomes, Dak Prescott
2 RB Mixon, Kamara, Melvin Gordon, Nick Chubb, Royce Freeman, Justice Hill, Boston Scott, Ito Smith
3 WR Godwin, K. Allen, A. Cooper, S. Watkins, DJ Moore, Michael Gallup, Kelvin Harmon, Martavis Bryant, Core Coleman(IR) Preston Williams(IR)
1 TE Mark Andrews, H. Henry, H. Hurst, Ian Thomas, Goedert
D/ST Bears
K Zane Gonzalez

The Red Rooster
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Re: What receivers would you target to move TY Hilton?

Postby The Red Rooster » Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:12 pm

It kind of depends on the rosters of the non contenders in your league.

UATahoe
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby UATahoe » Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:17 pm

True. there is some good talent on those teams (Julio, Amari, Benjamin, JuJu as a piece of a deal, Allen)

2 RB Mixon, Kamara, Melvin Gordon, Nick Chubb, Royce Freeman, Justice Hill, Boston Scott, Ito Smith
3 WR Godwin, K. Allen, A. Cooper, S. Watkins, DJ Moore, Michael Gallup, Kelvin Harmon, Martavis Bryant, Core Coleman(IR) Preston Williams(IR)
D/ST Bears
K Zane Gonzalez

Goddard
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Goddard » Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:19 pm

Hilton is in that gray area where he might not be very appealing to non contenders because he's not that young, and contenders wouldn't really be interested this year either because of the lack of production. Looking at your team, not sure you're really a competing this year yourself. So if you can get a 1st and a young WR for him, that would be my choice.

UATahoe
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby UATahoe » Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:21 pm

One of the bottom teams has tried to acquire McCaffrey from me repeatedly. He is loaded at receiver. I could look at moving McCaffrey too. Would a trade of McCaffrey for Amari and Benjamin be way out of line? That guy has Amari, Julio, Kennan, And Benjamin on his team currently and absolutely no running back quality.

D/ST Bears
K Zane Gonzalez