Michael Bush out for awhile?

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
Steelersfan
GOAT
GOAT

Michael Bush out for awhile?

Postby Steelersfan » Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:43 pm

Beat writer Jerry McDonald suggests Michael Bennett (thumb surgery) could miss "up to a quarter of the season or more."

The Raiders aren't providing a timetable. McDonald, after consulting with an orthopedic surgeon, believes Bush is "highly unlikely" to be ready to play in the opener. The doctor advised that the 4-6 weeks would be a "best case scenario" for a return from "Bennett's fracture" surgery. As Bush is a running back, it's unlikely that he'll be able to play with a "club" over his hand. Darren McFadden will enter the season as the starter with Michael Bennett as the backup.
Rotoworld

Yes there's a typo on Roto's part... :lol:

skip
GOAT
GOAT

Re: Michael Bush out for awhile?

Postby skip » Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:35 pm

Could be DMC's last chance to show what he's got. Finally a viable QB for the first time in his career...I suspect he is going to surprise a lot of people.
If you can't leave at least a 20% tip, you can't afford to eat out.

Steelersfan
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Steelersfan » Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:36 pm

skip wrote:Could be DMC's last chance to show what he's got. Finally a viable QB for the first time in his career...I suspect he is going to surprise a lot of people.
Only time will tell, I don't own McFadden in any leagues but I do have Bush in one... :x

MARKinMI
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby MARKinMI » Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:41 am

LoL! I used that same rotoworld quote (i fixed the bennett typos) to trade DMac for the 10 & 12 picks in our rookie/FA draft. I took Demaryius Thomas at 10 & Johnny Knox at 12. I'm also a bush owner and now I can atleast root for him to win the job eventually. at worst his misfortune caused me to be able to get 3 out of my top 4 wrs on my board. (i took williams TB at 6). thanks Michael, now get healthy!