Rawls for Josh Gordon (EDIT, NEW BIG OFFER)

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
M-Dub
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Re: Rawls for Josh Gordon (EDIT, NEW BIG OFFER)

Postby M-Dub » Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:06 pm

Sanders & Alf > Abdullah, even for a rebuild. As someone said above, you'll get more value by flipping Sanders and then waiting to see where Alf lands before you decide what to do with him.
Both are 12-team 1QB PPR dynasties

🦬PRIME🦬
QB: Hurts, Howell
RB: Mixon, Jones, Sanders, Dobbins, Akers, Roschon, Dowdle, Kelley
WR: Nuk, Godwin, Cooper, Lockett, Flowers, Chark, Collins, Hollins, Tillman, Tolbert
TE: Hockenson, Chig, Trautman
Taxi: Willis, Z. White, M. Mims, T. Palmer

Hull Awaits
$450 cap, 60 contract years

QB: Lawrence $5/3, Richardson $5/5, Minshew $1/0, Jones $1/0, Heinicke $1/0, Tyrod $1/0
RB: Achane $4/4, Warren $2/4, Roschon $7/5, Dillon $4/1, Hubbard $2/1, Kelley $1/0
WR: Nuk $78/1, MT $25/1, M. Williams $1/0, JSN $21/5, Reed $4/5, Rice $4/5, M. Wilson $2/5
TE: Thomas $1/0, Hill $1/0, Parham $1/0

jcc6fd
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby jcc6fd » Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:09 pm

M-Dub wrote:Sanders & Alf > Abdullah, even for a rebuild. As someone said above, you'll get more value by flipping Sanders and then waiting to see where Alf lands before you decide what to do with him.
Haha that someone was me, and I also just suggested Abduallah over Alf. I guess if you're planning to sell the Alf is the easy choice over Abdullah. I think Abdullah has potential but has been mired behind the DET line and overall dysfunctional offense. But you may be able to get something better than Abdullah for Alf in the offseason.
10 Team Half PPR Scoring SF
QB: Mahomes, Hurts, Minshew
RB: Kamara, K. Hunt, Warren, Bigsby, D. Cook, Jamaal Williams, J. Wilson, McLaughlin, McKinnon, J. Kelley
WR: A.J. Brown, Diggs, K. Allen, C. Watson, Cooks, Pickens, W. Robinson
TE: Kelce, J. Smith, Musgrave

M-Dub
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby M-Dub » Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:31 pm

jcc6fd wrote:
M-Dub wrote:Sanders & Alf > Abdullah, even for a rebuild. As someone said above, you'll get more value by flipping Sanders and then waiting to see where Alf lands before you decide what to do with him.
Haha that someone was me, and I also just suggested Abduallah over Alf. I guess if you're planning to sell the Alf is the easy choice over Abdullah. I think Abdullah has potential but has been mired behind the DET line and overall dysfunctional offense. But you may be able to get something better than Abdullah for Alf in the offseason.
Just to clarify, I like Abdullah better than Alf too, but I like Sanders + Alf better than Abdullah.
Both are 12-team 1QB PPR dynasties

🦬PRIME🦬
QB: Hurts, Howell
RB: Mixon, Jones, Sanders, Dobbins, Akers, Roschon, Dowdle, Kelley
WR: Nuk, Godwin, Cooper, Lockett, Flowers, Chark, Collins, Hollins, Tillman, Tolbert
TE: Hockenson, Chig, Trautman
Taxi: Willis, Z. White, M. Mims, T. Palmer

Hull Awaits
$450 cap, 60 contract years

QB: Lawrence $5/3, Richardson $5/5, Minshew $1/0, Jones $1/0, Heinicke $1/0, Tyrod $1/0
RB: Achane $4/4, Warren $2/4, Roschon $7/5, Dillon $4/1, Hubbard $2/1, Kelley $1/0
WR: Nuk $78/1, MT $25/1, M. Williams $1/0, JSN $21/5, Reed $4/5, Rice $4/5, M. Wilson $2/5
TE: Thomas $1/0, Hill $1/0, Parham $1/0

jcc6fd
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby jcc6fd » Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:40 pm

M-Dub wrote:Just to clarify, I like Abdullah better than Alf too, but I like Sanders + Alf better than Abdullah.
Reread OPs post and I think he does mean Abdullah or Sanders and Alf. In that case I totally agree with you.
10 Team Half PPR Scoring SF
QB: Mahomes, Hurts, Minshew
RB: Kamara, K. Hunt, Warren, Bigsby, D. Cook, Jamaal Williams, J. Wilson, McLaughlin, McKinnon, J. Kelley
WR: A.J. Brown, Diggs, K. Allen, C. Watson, Cooks, Pickens, W. Robinson
TE: Kelce, J. Smith, Musgrave

Phaded
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Phaded » Wed Nov 25, 2015 6:30 pm

Take the new deal and run.

startstopping
Role Player
Role Player

Postby startstopping » Wed Nov 25, 2015 6:37 pm

Thanks Guys, its done!

Final Deal

Sent
Rawls, Roob Randle (I was going to have to cut him due to WR roster limit)

Received
2016 1st (likely 4-6)
Emmanuel Sanders
Alfrid Morris