DeMarco Murray

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
Bishy
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

DeMarco Murray

Postby Bishy » Sat Aug 08, 2015 5:20 am

This is for the first team in my sig.

This off-season I have acquired Brees (and 2.09 (Matt Jones) for Nick Foles) and drafted Melvin Gordon, Cooper, Yeldon, Strong, David Cobb and Matt Jones so far. I now have a lot of good prospects at Running Back to add to Bernard who is very useful in PPR, massively upgraded my starting QB and further strengthened my WR core.

The obvious weaknesses I have for next season at least is that I don't have a true RB1 (although I am confident Gordon and Yeldon will develop into RB1s, I think they will both be RB2s this year) and the weakness at TE should Cameron get hurt again.

The owner of DeMarco Murray has just put him on the block and has listed QB, RB and 1st round pick as the things he is interested in. His team is below. I think this could be the final piece of the puzzle for the next couple of years until some of the prospects I have drafted are truly ready to replace him. What do you think I could offer here to get him without breaking the bank too much. Would Rivers and Bernard be a good offer? Or is this too much or too little?

Any advice here would be appreciated.

QB

Alex Smith
Johnny Manziel

RB

DeMarco Murray
Alfred Morris
Joique Bell
Andre Williams
Benny Cunningham
Tevin Coleman

WR

Odell Beckham
Kelvin Benjamin
DeAndre Hopkins
Eddie Royal
Kenny Britt
Devin Hester
Justin Hunter
Brian Hartline
Stedman Bailey
Marquess Wilson
Jarrett Boykin

TE

Vernon Davis
Niles Paul
Brent Celek

K

Dan Bailey
Shaun Suisham

DEF

Buffalo Bills
Pittsburgh Steelers
Bishy Blitz - reigning champions (2017)

16 Team 0.5PPR Dynasty League (2013 start-up)(25 roster slots)(1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 RB/WR, 1 K, 1DEF)

QB - D.Brees, J.Flacco and J.McCown
RB - M.Gordon, J. Ajayi, T.J.Yeldon, G.Bernard, D.Washington (Oak), K.Drake, K.Farrow, M.Lynch
WR - J.Nelson, S.Watkins, A.Cooper, K.Allen, J.Gordon, T.Gabriel, M.Goodwin
TE - T.Kelce, W.Tye, L.Thomas and J.Cameron
K - R.Succop
DEF - Chiefs and Patriots

2017 Picks - 1.16, 3.16 and 5.16

Revis and Butthead

16 Team Standard Scoring (2014 League) (15 Roster Spots) (1 QB, 1 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 RB/WR/TE, 1 K and 1 DEF)

QB - D.Carr and R.Tannehill
RB - T. Gurley, C.Hyde, D.Martin, and T.J.Yeldon
WR - A.J.Green, M.Jones, W.Fuller, M.Floyd, and S.Smith
TE - C.Brate and V.Davis
DEF - Patriots
K - N.Novak

2017 Draft Picks - 1.01, 2.01, 3.01, 4.01 and 5.01

Titus Young's Lawyer
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Re: DeMarco Murray

Postby Titus Young's Lawyer » Sat Aug 08, 2015 5:32 am

I would just stay the course for now. I don't see how you could get Murray without giving up some of your good younger players. If you want to make a run this year why not try for a J-Stew/Gore type RB that won't force you to give up too much.