Trade JT

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
BabyChark23
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Trade JT

Postby BabyChark23 » Wed Dec 01, 2021 1:21 pm

I received an offer from a contender for JT (involving CMC) which I rejected, but it got me thinking. Could I trade JT to accelerate my rebuild? The Swift owner is a strong contender. Since Swift is shut down for now, I might be able to trade for Swift +. Maybe

Swift, Claypool, Late 1st? Too much? Too little?

Gator Sens
GOAT
GOAT

Re: Trade JT

Postby Gator Sens » Wed Dec 01, 2021 1:23 pm

A late 1st or Claypool and even both is too little for me. Swift is good, but has inconsistency issues. Taylor is the best asset in dynasty and I see no reason to move him outside of a massive overpay.

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Postby FantasyFreak » Thu Dec 02, 2021 12:27 am

I like you're thinking for moving JT, but if it's a rebuild, don't bother with getting an RB back. Get young WR's and picks. Like Waddle, E Moore, etc. Try and get multiple young, somewhat proven WR's and picks. Or move him for someone like JJ plus a little sugar on top, just because you wan't the longevity of a young WR as your top asset on a rebuild. Get your WR corps and QB's (if it's a SF league) sorted before worrying about RB. RB is the last thing to acquire on a rebuild, IMO, unless it's a quick turnaround rebuild.
"You're a creep. You got caught.." -Dan Patrick

halfbaked88
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby halfbaked88 » Thu Dec 02, 2021 2:16 am

Would only consider moving JT for a Top 5 QB if I didn't already have one.

(Mahomes, Murray, LJax, Josh Allen, Herbert)