Hollywood offer?

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
BucBuc
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Hollywood offer?

Postby BucBuc » Wed Oct 27, 2021 11:16 pm

Give 2023 1st
Recieve Hollywood and perine
Im not sure how I feel about Hollywood keeping this up .I want to wait and see how Bateman effects the offense.
Thoughts?
TEAM 1
12 Team Half PPR Superflex ..1Qb , 2Rb, 3Wr,1 Te, 2Flex 1Superflex 1Def
QBs: Dak,Goff, Burrow
RBS: Bijan,Pacheco,D.Harris,Fournette,GibsonDillon,Penny, Darell Williams,Chestnut,Ty Chandler,M
Ingram, Goodson, K.Ingram
WR:Lamb,Tee,DJM,AJB, Boyd
TE Goedert,
DEF Eagles, Broncos,

heydangle
All Pro
All Pro

Re: Hollywood offer?

Postby heydangle » Wed Oct 27, 2021 11:24 pm

I also want to see how they use Bateman. I was thinking of offering a first for Brown but I don’t think that’s the move. Maybe best ball? But I think he’ll probably be the third target on a run heavy offense and don’t forget about all their hurt RBs

M-Dub
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby M-Dub » Thu Oct 28, 2021 1:27 am

I’m guessing this is for team 1 in your sig? In a vacuum, I’d prefer the pick, but if it is for that team, I can see why it’s tempting. Perine would give you insurance for Mixon and Hollywood would probably slide into your WR3 slot, or at least be a regular flex play.

It definitely improves your team this year, but the question is: how much? Burrow/JRob/Lenny/Mixon/DK/DJM/Pitts is a pretty strong core, but I’d be worried about Lawrence as your SF and even with Hollywood, your WR depth is iffy. You’d likely still need Higgins or Viska to ramp up their production to be a true contender. But I have no idea what the rest of your league looks like. If you’re already a contender, make the deal and don’t look back. If you’re not a contender already or are even on the fence about it, I’d keep your 1st and see how the season plays out. If you fall out of contention, you can probably sell JRob and Lenny to contenders for a solid return.
Both are 12-team 1QB PPR dynasties

🦬PRIME🦬
QB: Hurts, Howell
RB: Mixon, Jones, Sanders, Dobbins, Akers, Roschon, Dowdle, Kelley
WR: Nuk, Godwin, Cooper, Lockett, Flowers, Chark, Collins, Hollins, Tillman, Tolbert
TE: Hockenson, Chig, Trautman
Taxi: Willis, Z. White, M. Mims, T. Palmer

Hull Awaits
$450 cap, 60 contract years

QB: Lawrence $5/3, Richardson $5/5, Minshew $1/0, Jones $1/0, Heinicke $1/0, Tyrod $1/0
RB: Achane $4/4, Warren $2/4, Roschon $7/5, Dillon $4/1, Hubbard $2/1, Kelley $1/0
WR: Nuk $78/1, MT $25/1, M. Williams $1/0, JSN $21/5, Reed $4/5, Rice $4/5, M. Wilson $2/5
TE: Thomas $1/0, Hill $1/0, Parham $1/0

Anteaters
Legend
Legend

Postby Anteaters » Thu Oct 28, 2021 3:27 am

In a vacuum it's a fair price and actually is undervalued for what Brown has blossomed into this season.

For your team this trade makes a lot of sense. Brown slots into your WR3 spot and you get a WR3 that has produced as a WR1 through this first half of 2021. And you get the annually-injured Mixon's backup.

Not to mention your first is likely to be late, right? Like a 1.07 or lower? That's a cheap price.
TEAM 1:
12 Team ppr w/20 keepers - start 1QB 2RB 3WR 1TE 1FLX 6IDP 1DEF
QB: Tua, Lamar, Levis
RB: Etienne, Pacheco, JavonteWms, JFord, CEH
WR: Lamb, JChase, Waddle, Pickens, MWilliams, Q Johnston
TE: Goedert, Friermuth
DEF: Cowboys, Ravens
IDP:(LB) Bolton, Greenlaw; (DE/DL) ZCollins, BJHill; (S/CB) Pitre, Bates, Witherspoon
2023 & 2022 Champion: 2020 third place: 2019 Champion

TEAM 2:
14 Team 30roster SF/ppr/TEP - QB/RB/WR/TE/5FLX/SF
QB: Tua, CJStroud, Carr, AOC, MWhite, Lock
RB: Etienne, Stevenson, GusE, AJD, Singletary, CEH, Spiller
WR: Amon-Ra, Kirk, Dell, Thielen, Gallup, Ch Jones
TE: Andrews, Waller, Taysom, Smythe, WMallory, JOliver
2023 semifinals loser

BucBuc
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby BucBuc » Thu Oct 28, 2021 5:57 am

M-Dub wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 1:27 am I’m guessing this is for team 1 in your sig? In a vacuum, I’d prefer the pick, but if it is for that team, I can see why it’s tempting. Perine would give you insurance for Mixon and Hollywood would probably slide into your WR3 slot, or at least be a regular flex play.

It definitely improves your team this year, but the question is: how much? Burrow/JRob/Lenny/Mixon/DK/DJM/Pitts is a pretty strong core, but I’d be worried about Lawrence as your SF and even with Hollywood, your WR depth is iffy. You’d likely still need Higgins or Viska to ramp up their production to be a true contender. But I have no idea what the rest of your league looks like. If you’re already a contender, make the deal and don’t look back. If you’re not a contender already or are even on the fence about it, I’d keep your 1st and see how the season plays out. If you fall out of contention, you can probably sell JRob and Lenny to contenders for a solid return.
They're are 2 other strong teams in my league but they have their faults. Mine seems to be the most balanced
TEAM 1
RBS: Bijan,Pacheco,D.Harris,Fournette,GibsonDillon,Penny, Darell Williams,Chestnut,Ty Chandler,M
TE Goedert,
DEF Eagles, Broncos,

BucBuc
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby BucBuc » Thu Oct 28, 2021 5:59 am

Anteaters wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 3:27 am In a vacuum it's a fair price and actually is undervalued for what Brown has blossomed into this season.

For your team this trade makes a lot of sense. Brown slots into your WR3 spot and you get a WR3 that has produced as a WR1 through this first half of 2021. And you get the annually-injured Mixon's backup.

Not to mention your first is likely to be late, right? Like a 1.07 or lower? That's a cheap price.
Fair point tho the 1st someone else's....now he added K. Raymond and Nkeal harry to the deal..I'm still on the fence
TEAM 1
TE Goedert,
DEF Eagles, Broncos,

dd041496
Role Player
Role Player

Postby dd041496 » Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:06 am

Is the first from a strong team? It's a year out but does it look like that team could possibly be the 1.1 that year? If so, I'd probably hold. If it's a team that is generally strong, I think I'd take the risk and trade it away.
12 team league, 0.5 ppr
1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 FLEX, K, DEF
QB- Burrow, Watson
RB- Kamara, Jacobs, Gibbs, K Williams, Gibson, CEH
WR- Jefferson, Hill, Godwin, M Brown, Collins
TE- Kelce, Schultz

Practice squad notables:
J Addison
Puka Nacua
M Mayer

BucBuc
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby BucBuc » Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:10 am

dd041496 wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:06 am Is the first from a strong team? It's a year out but does it look like that team could possibly be the 1.1 that year? If so, I'd probably hold. If it's a team that is generally strong, I think I'd take the risk and trade it away.
Yeah its from an every year contender and should remain that way next year
TEAM 1
TE Goedert,
DEF Eagles, Broncos,

Gator Sens
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Gator Sens » Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:11 am

I would take Brown for the price provided the pick realistically looks late. If the pick projects early, hold.

cvbuc
All Pro
All Pro

Postby cvbuc » Thu Oct 28, 2021 3:38 pm

I take Hollywood 1000 times out of a thousand.

Let's be clear... the guy is producing at an elite level and is tied to an ascending QB who is young and who has dramatically improved his passing this season. Lamar has gotten better every single year. Hollywood plays in an offense where safeties can't double all the time because they have to live in constant fear that the QB will break off a long run. Hollywood is breaking out in his third year in one of the most stable systems in all of football. He is already producing top ten numbers at the position - and has done so in a game that Bateman has played. He has developed three years of chemistry with his starting QB. He is literally doing all that has been expected of him and more...

And people are considering taking a draft pick two years from now over him that can't accurately be projected and has maybe a 20% chance of producing a season like Hollywood is right now?
TEAM ONE
12 Team PPR League / 5pt passing TDs
2020 & 2021 CHAMPS (2022 Runner Up)
Start 1QB 2RB 3WR 1Flex 1TE 1K 23 Man Active Roster / 3 TAXI SQUAD SPOT
QB - L. Jackson, Cousins
RB - Swift, Ekeler, K. Mitchell, A. Mattison, D. Foreman, C. Rodriguez, E. Mitchell, S, Tucker, J. Wilson
WR - Amon Ra, D. Smith, M. Pittman, DK Metcalf, Jayden Reed, D. Douglas, K. Shakir, D. Wicks, T. Tucker, T. Scott
TE - Kelce, C. Otton, I. Likely, D. Washington
K - B. Aubrey
DEF - Eagles, Dolphins