James Robinson for What WR???

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
Z$$$
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

James Robinson for What WR???

Postby Z$$$ » Thu Oct 21, 2021 10:48 am

Team 1 in sig.

Robinson owner needs WR help. Which WR from this team, could throw in a pick if needed, would you offer?

Thanks!
12 Team 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 1Flex, 5IDP
QB: Rodgers, Love
RB: Achane, Gibson, Dillon, Sanders
WR: Jefferson, Lamb, G Wilson, Rice, JSN, Burks
TE: Goedert, Likely, Musgraves
2024 Picks: 1.04, 1.05, 1.11

16 Team 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 2Flex
QB: Stafford, Fields
RB: Gibbs, Singletary, Dallas, Juszczyk
WR: Lamb, Burks, G Wilson, JSN, Q Johnson, Hardman, Goodwin
TE: Dulcich, Albert O, Gray, Granson

Gator Sens
GOAT
GOAT

Re: James Robinson for What WR???

Postby Gator Sens » Thu Oct 21, 2021 10:57 am

I would not move any of your top 5 and Robinson carries risk long term with Etienne due back next year. If you prefer Robinson to Bateman or Moore, you could go that route and see what pick would need added but I'm not sure if either help the WR needy team this year much but the youth may carry some value.

Paul717
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby Paul717 » Thu Oct 21, 2021 11:01 am

Gator Sens wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 10:57 am I would not move any of your top 5 and Robinson carries risk long term with Etienne due back next year. If you prefer Robinson to Bateman or Moore, you could go that route and see what pick would need added but I'm not sure if either help the WR needy team this year much but the youth may carry some value.
With all due respect, please do NOT offer Moore for Robinson. Call me a Moore stan, but I think that deal would look REALLY bad next year.

What do we think about offering Godwin for Robinson?

I guess I'll admit my bias in that I'm very high on Moore and beginning to sour a bit on Godwin.
"Marathon Square" - 16 team full PPR league with 24 player roster. Keep 16 per year indefinitely, draft 8. Start 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 Team DST
QB: Jordan Love, Deshaun Watson
RB: Travis Etienne, Aaron Jones, Jamaal Williams, Kendre Miller, Jaleel McLaughlin, Sean Tucker, Deuce Vaughn
WR: A.J. Brown, Garrett Wilson, Tee Higgins, Calvin Ridley, Michael Wilson, Kendrick Bourne, Tutu Atwell, Allen Lazard, Isaiah Hodgins, Justin Shorter
TE: T.J. Hockenson, Cole Kmet, Kylen Granson
K: Didn't make the playoffs in 2023 :cry: , and don't usually hold one in the offseason
Team DST: Cowboys, Lions

Picks:
2024: All my picks except 3rd rounder

Disclaimer: My one and only Championship in this league was way back in 2011. Therefore, take my replies with the appropriate grain of salt. :lol:

Z$$$
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby Z$$$ » Thu Oct 21, 2021 11:07 am

Gator Sens wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 10:57 am I would not move any of your top 5 and Robinson carries risk long term with Etienne due back next year. If you prefer Robinson to Bateman or Moore, you could go that route and see what pick would need added but I'm not sure if either help the WR needy team this year much but the youth may carry some value.
For context, his team is 2-4 and just lost Chubb. He came to me stating that I (me) “need to be buying one of these RBs I’ve got. I need a WR.” Other than Chubb he’s got almost everyone’s handcuff. At WR he’s got Evans, AB and Watkins. So he’s pretty much punting the rest of the year is my guess.
12 Team 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 1Flex, 5IDP
QB: Rodgers, Love
RB: Achane, Gibson, Dillon, Sanders
WR: Jefferson, Lamb, G Wilson, Rice, JSN, Burks
TE: Goedert, Likely, Musgraves
2024 Picks: 1.04, 1.05, 1.11

16 Team 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 2Flex
QB: Stafford, Fields
RB: Gibbs, Singletary, Dallas, Juszczyk
WR: Lamb, Burks, G Wilson, JSN, Q Johnson, Hardman, Goodwin
TE: Dulcich, Albert O, Gray, Granson