Any Advice? Draft picks or general

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
Jws277
Rookie
Rookie

Any Advice? Draft picks or general

Postby Jws277 » Tue May 18, 2021 8:10 pm

Any suggestions?
10 Team SF- 2 RB, 3WR, 2 Flex, 1 Super Flex

I feel deep but not a ton of truly top end guys, finished third last year.

Qbs- Burrow, Hurts, Ryan, Ben, Taysom, Dalton

Rbs- Gibson, Ekeler, Robinson, Carson, Dillon, Rojo

WRs- AJB, CD, Sutton, Thielen, Kupp, Cooks, OBJ, Parris, Hardman

TE- Trautman, Cook, Higbee, Tonyan

Pick 3 and 10

Torn between a Qb(would try to trade hurts or Ryan), Najee or Chase at 3. I think it’s too high for Pitts
10 Team SF PPR. Start- 1 QB, 1 SF, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 2 Flex. Champ going for empire pot
QB: Allen, Hurts, Mike White, Levis, Malik
RB: Ekeler, Najee Harris, Swift, Javonte Williams, Dillon, Duece
WR: Kupp, Lamb, AJ Brown, Diggs, Cooks, Sutton, Ross, Downs, Wilson, Tillman, Burks, Parris Campbell, Hardman
TE: Andrews, Likely, Ferguson

2023- 2X Seconds, normal picks 2024 and beyond

Gator Sens
GOAT
GOAT

Re: Any Advice? Draft picks or general

Postby Gator Sens » Tue May 18, 2021 8:22 pm

Welcome to the community!

I would be looking at Chase with the 1.03 outside of something crazy happening with Lawrence and see who drops to 1.10. Drafting Chase may allow you to shop Thielen and Kupp to see if any RB help can be found. I would be looking to get a bit younger overall and also shop Ekeler and Carson if things are not looking great come midseason. Your team could hit or you may be a few pieces away and some of you older players are on that value cliff.

StripesOfKC
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby StripesOfKC » Tue May 18, 2021 8:24 pm

What I would do:

3: anyone except Najee is fine but I'd go Chase

10: Bateman/Marshall/Elijah Moore--or hell even trade back a few spots and get one of those if Smith/Waddle is still on the board

abloom
GOAT
GOAT

Postby abloom » Tue May 18, 2021 8:46 pm

Any suggestions?
10 Team SF- 2 RB, 3WR, 2 Flex, 1 Super Flex

I feel deep but not a ton of truly top end guys, finished third last year.

Qbs- Burrow, Hurts, Ryan, Ben, Taysom, Dalton

It looks like you may be overvaluing QBs a bit in a 10team league. Group looks good. I'd actually look to move hurts with this group for either help somewhere else or an upgrade to a better QB.

Rbs- Gibson, Ekeler, Robinson, Carson, Dillon, Rojo
Definitely want to invest here.

WRs- AJB, CD, Sutton, Thielen, Kupp, Cooks, OBJ, Parris, Hardman

Looks good. I'd look to move Thielen, Cooks, OBJ, and Kupp if you are suddenly a boardline playoff team.

TE- Trautman, Cook, Higbee, Tonyan

I have a good feeling about cook this year.

Pick 3 and 10

Nice

Torn between a Qb(would try to trade hurts or Ryan), Najee or Chase at 3. I think it’s too high for Pitts
Unless Lawrence is available at 1.03 I woudln't draft a QB. I'd much rather have Najee or Etienne.
Team #1: 2nd place
12 team, 1 ppr (1.5 te), 1Q,2R,2W,1T,2F,1D,1K

Q: Kyler, AR
R: JT, CMC, Barkley, chandler
W: Evans, Chase, Mooney, Collins, Dell, Pickens
T: Kelce, Goedert
D: nyj
K: Sanders

Team #2: back to back champion
12 team, 1ppr (1.5 te), 1Q,2R,2W,1T,1SF,1F,1D,1K

Q: R Wilson, Murray, Watson
R: Swift, Walker, gus bus
W: Puka, Metcalf, Dell, Cooper, DJM, K Allen
T: Kelce, Pitts
K: Tucker
D: CLE

Team #3: back to back champion
14 team, SF, 1PPR (2PPR for TE), 1Q,2R,3W,1T,1SF,2F

Q: Mahomes, Rodgers, Watson, Heinicke, walker
R: Mostert, walker, a Jones, Wilson, Charb, Z White, McLaughlin, freeman, d Williams, Reynolds,
W: Waddle, A St Brown, K Allen, Cooper, Nuk, Juju
T: Kelce, Schultz, Thomas, Ferguson

Team #4 3rd
https://www49.myfantasyleague.com/2024/ ... =0004&O=01

Team #5 4th
https://www45.myfantasyleague.com/2024/ ... =07&F=0009

Team #6 orphan
https://www46.myfantasyleague.com/2024/ ... =0013&O=07

sloth8u
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby sloth8u » Wed May 19, 2021 5:51 am

I'd try to package up the aging guys for a young talent. Hard to say who's available in your league.... but I'd start at the top of your rankings. You can work your way down. You can make some very strong offers imo.

The best approach in my opinion, would be to see if the guy you want is available...come back here and we can help form a strong offer.

Even if you have to give in production this year...I'd try to get younger by packaging up. It's a 10 teamer...you can find guys in season if need be.

Jws277
Rookie
Rookie

Postby Jws277 » Wed May 19, 2021 8:04 am

StripesOfKC wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 8:24 pm What I would do:

10: Bateman/Marshall/Elijah Moore--or hell even trade back a few spots and get one of those if Smith/Waddle is still on the board
Is this because you’re low on Najee or just don’t think the value is there at 3?
10 Team SF PPR. Start- 1 QB, 1 SF, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 2 Flex. Champ going for empire pot
WR: Kupp, Lamb, AJ Brown, Diggs, Cooks, Sutton, Ross, Downs, Wilson, Tillman, Burks, Parris Campbell, Hardman

StripesOfKC
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby StripesOfKC » Wed May 19, 2021 9:40 am

Jws277 wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 8:04 am

Is this because you’re low on Najee or just don’t think the value is there at 3?
I am low on this RB class as a whole and think Chase is a worlds better talent. If you badly want an RB trade back from 3 or up from 10 and take whichever of the top 3 is remaining because I don’t see any of them as special talents

Jws277
Rookie
Rookie

Postby Jws277 » Wed May 19, 2021 9:44 am

StripesOfKC wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 9:40 am
Jws277 wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 8:04 am

I am low on this RB class as a whole and think Chase is a worlds better talent. If you badly want an RB trade back from 3 or up from 10 and take whichever of the top 3 is remaining because I don’t see any of them as special talents
Yea, I’m not thrilled with the class either. I was considering trying to trade 3 entirely for a RB. I might be able to swing Swift, Akers or Mixon. I’d love my WR core with Chase, just feel like I’m lacking at RB much more than WR

Jws277
Rookie
Rookie

Postby Jws277 » Wed May 19, 2021 9:45 am

sloth8u wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 5:51 am I'd try to package up the aging guys for a young talent. Hard to say who's available in your league.... but I'd start at the top of your rankings. You can work your way down. You can make some very strong offers imo.

The best approach in my opinion, would be to see if the guy you want is available...come back here and we can help form a strong offer.

Even if you have to give in production this year...I'd try to get younger by packaging up. It's a 10 teamer...you can find guys in season if need be.
Are you thinking RB or WR?
I’m not sure what to do at QB either. Feels like having Ryan on the bench is a waste, but Hurts still feels a little shaky of an asset

sloth8u
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby sloth8u » Fri May 21, 2021 6:27 am

What's the mahomes owner want? Seriously I think you can package a hurts, carson, thielen, 1.3 type of offer out there. You have alot of pieces. I would see who's available and go from there. Would Ryan, ekler, carson....interest anyone with a stud wr but short on rb?