Veteran value of 1.05 in 1 qb

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
zdhaugen
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Veteran value of 1.05 in 1 qb

Postby zdhaugen » Mon May 17, 2021 1:59 pm

Who are some veteran players you prefer over Javonte Williams that would be similarly priced? Austin Ekeler was my first thought. 1Qb, ppr leagues normal starting lineup.
Team 1: Single qb tiered ppr league 22 man base roster plus 2 taxi squad spots and 2 IR spots; 2 flex:
Qb: B. Mayfield, J. Goff, J. Winston
Rb: J. Mixon, CEH, J.K. Dobbins, K. Hunt, K. Johnson, G. Bernard, G. Edwards, L. Bowden
Wr: Aj Brown, O. Beckham, C. Kupp, C. Sutton, J. Reagor, T. Higgins, M. Pittman
TE: D. Goedert, Jonnu Smith, Mike Gesicki, OJ Howard, H. Bryant, C. Herndon
2022: 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 2nd, 3rd, 4th

Team 2: SF/TE Premium PPR league 22 man roster start 2 rb, 2 wr, 2 flex (not including SF spot):
Qb: Fields, Lance, M. Jones, J. Goff
Rb: J. Mixon, A. Ekeler, T. Etienne, D. Henderson, D. Evans, J. White, J. Doaks
Wr: DJ Moore, Juju, Sutton, R. Bateman, E. Moore, B. Edwards, J. Meyers, B. Perriman
TE: M. Andrews, A. Trautman, G. Everett
2021: 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3rd, 4th

Gator Sens
GOAT
GOAT

Re: Veteran value of 1.05 in 1 qb

Postby Gator Sens » Mon May 17, 2021 2:45 pm

As an out and out contender, I would be looking at: Aaron Jones at RB. It's crazy but, Zeke or Cook could possibly in that range + something on top from the right owner. Some look to get out of RB's before it's too late and the Williams hype seems huge right now. Again, you would need to be a legit contender to add an aging back.

zdhaugen
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby zdhaugen » Mon May 17, 2021 2:56 pm

Gator Sens wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 2:45 pm As an out and out contender, I would be looking at: Aaron Jones at RB. It's crazy but, Zeke or Cook could possibly in that range + something on top from the right owner. Some look to get out of RB's before it's too late and the Williams hype seems huge right now. Again, you would need to be a legit contender to add an aging back.
Yeah those are interesting options. Wouldn't need to be a rb either. It's my team 1 in my signature. I really like the team, but being a true contender will require to some big steps forward from young guys so not completely sure.
Team 1: Single qb tiered ppr league 22 man base roster plus 2 taxi squad spots and 2 IR spots; 2 flex:
Rb: J. Mixon, CEH, J.K. Dobbins, K. Hunt, K. Johnson, G. Bernard, G. Edwards, L. Bowden

Team 2: SF/TE Premium PPR league 22 man roster start 2 rb, 2 wr, 2 flex (not including SF spot):
Wr: DJ Moore, Juju, Sutton, R. Bateman, E. Moore, B. Edwards, J. Meyers, B. Perriman

Gator Sens
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Gator Sens » Mon May 17, 2021 3:07 pm

zdhaugen wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 2:56 pm
Gator Sens wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 2:45 pm As an out and out contender, I would be looking at: Aaron Jones at RB. It's crazy but, Zeke or Cook could possibly in that range + something on top from the right owner. Some look to get out of RB's before it's too late and the Williams hype seems huge right now. Again, you would need to be a legit contender to add an aging back.
Yeah those are interesting options. Wouldn't need to be a rb either. It's my team 1 in my signature. I really like the team, but being a true contender will require to some big steps forward from young guys so not completely sure.
Got it. Each league values players and rookies so differently that it's tough to narrow it down. The 1.05 could hold huge value in some owner's eyes. I would be happy to flip that pick for a number of WR's who's value has dipped a bit this offseason. Godwin and Moore come to mind or possibly buying low on Jeudy+. Again, some seem super high on Williams/the pick so this is tough to answer league to league and I'm not sure if any of the players mentioned would be an option. Making the pick available and seeing what comes in could be a good way to go too.

The local media here seems pretty sold on him already but I think that is pretty typical.

zdhaugen
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby zdhaugen » Mon May 17, 2021 3:23 pm

Gator Sens wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 3:07 pm
zdhaugen wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 2:56 pm
Got it. Each league values players and rookies so differently that it's tough to narrow it down. The 1.05 could hold huge value in some owner's eyes. I would be happy to flip that pick for a number of WR's who's value has dipped a bit this offseason. Godwin and Moore come to mind or possibly buying low on Jeudy+. Again, some seem super high on Williams/the pick so this is tough to answer league to league and I'm not sure if any of the players mentioned would be an option. Making the pick available and seeing what comes in could be a good way to go too.

The local media here seems pretty sold on him already but I think that is pretty typical.
Yeah, I know tough to tell but won't want to put it on the block until I actually know who is going to be there at 5 but wanted to do my homework. Appreciate it.