Survivor Pool Week 4

General discussion and team advice concerning Redraft & Keeper leagues.
TB3falcons
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Survivor Pool Week 4

Postby TB3falcons » Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:06 pm

The no brainer pick is LAC over MIA. Anyone going a different direction?
16 Team PPR(.5 for RBs)/RetY/Balanced IDP League (QB,RB,2WR,TE,4FLX,PK,PN,DT,2DE,3LB,2CB,2S,1DFLX) 2018 & 2019 LC
QB- Mahomes, Ryan
RB- Gordon, Ingram, Swift, Gore, Hyde, Ogunbowale
WR- Hopkins, KAllen, Lockett, Golladay, Fitz, Edelman, MJones, Crowder, Cobb, Claypool, AGG, Miller (CHI), Humphries, Conley, David Moore, Demarcus Robinson, Gordon :boohoo:
TE- Olsen, Ian Thomas, Njoku
PK- Butker
PN- Cooke
DT- CJones, Ogunjobi, Kinlaw
DE- Hunter, DLaw, Young, Anderson, Turay
LB- Littleton, Mosley, D. Davis, Schobert, Bush, AJ Johnson, Walker, Evans, Burgess
CB- C Davis, Ward, Murphy-Bunting
S- JJ3, Walker, Williams, Rapp, Parks

Taxi: Oliver, Laird, Collier, Cominsky, Phillips, JAXWilliams, Harris, Willis

bjd5211
Legend
Legend

Re: Survivor Pool Week 4

Postby bjd5211 » Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:12 pm

I think the only other choice is Rams at home over the Bucs. Chargers should be the pick, but god I hate their patented early season struggles they are going through once again this year and they are traveling West Coast to East Coast.

Dookmarriot
MVP
MVP

Postby Dookmarriot » Sat Sep 28, 2019 11:20 am

I'm seriously considering Denver or Seattle.
"I like reading the predictions of the morons on here and cashing in by doing the opposite. Especially Dookmariot." - Lotto4Life

"Because of (the Raiders), there's the no-clothesline rule, the no-hitting-out-of-bounds rule, the no-fumbling-forward-in-the-last-two-minutes rule, the no-throwing-helmets rule and the no-Stickum rule. So you see, we're not all bad." - Ted "The Mad Stork" Hendricks

TB3falcons
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby TB3falcons » Sun Sep 29, 2019 4:40 am

Benjamin, Mike Williams, Jackson, Henry, Virgil Green, and Russell Okung are all out for LAC.

I’m thinking about going with the Rams over the Bucs.
16 Team PPR(.5 for RBs)/RetY/Balanced IDP League (QB,RB,2WR,TE,4FLX,PK,PN,DT,2DE,3LB,2CB,2S,1DFLX) 2018 & 2019 LC
QB- Mahomes, Ryan
RB- Gordon, Ingram, Swift, Gore, Hyde, Ogunbowale
WR- Hopkins, KAllen, Lockett, Golladay, Fitz, Edelman, MJones, Crowder, Cobb, Claypool, AGG, Miller (CHI), Humphries, Conley, David Moore, Demarcus Robinson, Gordon :boohoo:
TE- Olsen, Ian Thomas, Njoku
PK- Butker
PN- Cooke
DT- CJones, Ogunjobi, Kinlaw
DE- Hunter, DLaw, Young, Anderson, Turay
LB- Littleton, Mosley, D. Davis, Schobert, Bush, AJ Johnson, Walker, Evans, Burgess
CB- C Davis, Ward, Murphy-Bunting
S- JJ3, Walker, Williams, Rapp, Parks

Taxi: Oliver, Laird, Collier, Cominsky, Phillips, JAXWilliams, Harris, Willis

grooner
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby grooner » Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:56 am

This week was tough, a lot of people went rams and that did not turn out so well. In our pool we had 3 lives, went LAC, LAR and Ind. Only have 1 life left:(. Was also considering Atl/Hou, but they both also lost.

Never even considered Sea, that was a good pick.
Dookmarriot wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 11:20 am I'm seriously considering Denver or Seattle.

Forza_Azzurri
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby Forza_Azzurri » Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:37 am

TB3falcons wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:06 pm The no brainer pick is LAC over MIA. Anyone going a different direction?
You would think so ... which means I have even less than no brain ... I have negative brain, because while I planned to take LAC I somehow selected MIA :wall: :wall: :wall: