Best Dynasty Podcasts?

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT
Posts: 10662
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:03 am

Re: Best Dynasty Podcasts?

Postby FantasyFreak » Tue May 21, 2019 11:34 am

FiremanEd wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 4:32 am
Amazed so many listen to Dynasty Nerds. While I used to listen, the expanded amount of options made it extremely easy to cut them from the rotation. Rich thinks extremely high of himself and it became difficult to stomach.

I still listen to UTH, though it is mostly fluff. They would be better off cutting Tim, who brings very little to the table. He tries, but I take anything he says as any sort of special insight and I question if he’s actually good at dynasty. On the other hand, he at least is modest, while Katie seemingly thinks as high of herself as one possibly could. I do find her more knowledgeable though.

Played in a league with The Average Joes (maybe still the name?), and they lost all my respect. They co-owned, were slow as molasses, team wasn’t good, went all in (selling all draft picks and youth) for win now assets, and still missed playoffs. They then bailed with limited notice sitting wanting more time for their new podcast. Not the type of guys you want to have guide you. Their pod was garbage ‘got takes’ mostly too (when I listened).

RotoUnderworld gets my ear when it is the Dynasty episodes, but yea, it takes a special type of listen.

Dynasty Tradecast is alright, though Dan is too full of himself living on the luck that comes with a Scott Fish Bowl victory. Nathan is good, but probably too youth focused for his own good.

Ryan McDowell is the GOAT. Enjoy the DLF Pod, Dynasty Blueprint, most of the DTC (Stumpy talks a lot but just regurgitates things he reads and will easily pass on BS takes). Dynasty and Chill is casual with a nice guy host. Scott Connor is a good guy who does his time and hustles. Good guy in leagues too. Dynasty Command Center is good when not puffing up garbage player comps for a website half the show as some sort of support for prospects. Read & React for IDP, as IDP Guys are redraft and mediocre at best.

Spend a lot of travel time too and from work, so lots of listening for sure, though have become highly skeptical of a lot of the voices. Mostly don’t care when people act like their opinion is some fact and that there aren’t other possible outcomes. Just acknowledge that we don’t know the future, but make educated decisions with logical considerations for them. Some definitely have a big ego just because they have a show.
They claim to watch hundreds of hours of film, and then ask you for "a coffee",( also known as money.) Then they make comments like, "DJ Chark profiles as a number 1 receiver". Buy your own coffee.
Last edited by FantasyFreak on Tue May 21, 2019 12:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
lukkynumber13
GOAT
GOAT
Posts: 10994
Joined: Fri May 20, 2016 2:41 pm

Re: Best Dynasty Podcasts?

Postby lukkynumber13 » Tue May 21, 2019 11:44 am

FantasyFreak wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 11:34 am
FiremanEd wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 4:32 am
Amazed so many listen to Dynasty Nerds. While I used to listen, the expanded amount of options made it extremely easy to cut them from the rotation. Rich thinks extremely high of himself and it became difficult to stomach.

I still listen to UTH, though it is mostly fluff. They would be better off cutting Tim, who brings very little to the table. He tries, but I take anything he says as any sort of special insight and I question if he’s actually good at dynasty. On the other hand, he at least is modest, while Katie seemingly thinks as high of herself as one possibly could. I do find her more knowledgeable though.

Played in a league with The Average Joes (maybe still the name?), and they lost all my respect. They co-owned, were slow as molasses, team wasn’t good, went all in (selling all draft picks and youth) for win now assets, and still missed playoffs. They then bailed with limited notice sitting wanting more time for their new podcast. Not the type of guys you want to have guide you. Their pod was garbage ‘got takes’ mostly too (when I listened).

RotoUnderworld gets my ear when it is the Dynasty episodes, but yea, it takes a special type of listen.

Dynasty Tradecast is alright, though Dan is too full of himself living on the luck that comes with a Scott Fish Bowl victory. Nathan is good, but probably too youth focused for his own good.

Ryan McDowell is the GOAT. Enjoy the DLF Pod, Dynasty Blueprint, most of the DTC (Stumpy talks a lot but just regurgitates things he reads and will easily pass on BS takes). Dynasty and Chill is casual with a nice guy host. Scott Connor is a good guy who does his time and hustles. Good guy in leagues too. Dynasty Command Center is good when not puffing up garbage player comps for a website half the show as some sort of support for prospects. Read & React for IDP, as IDP Guys are redraft and mediocre at best.

Spend a lot of travel time too and from work, so lots of listening for sure, though have become highly skeptical of a lot of the voices. Mostly don’t care when people act like their opinion is some fact and that there aren’t other possible outcomes. Just acknowledge that we don’t know the future, but make educated decisions with logical considerations for them. Some definitely have a big ego just because they have a show.
They claim to watch hundreds of hours of film, and then ask you for "a coffee",( also know as money.) Then they make comments like, DJ Chark profiles as a number 1 receiver. Buy your own coffee.
Hahaha YES. You are incredible, sir :lol:

I audibly groaned in my office when I heard those words a few days ago, and literally right then I went to my phone, deleted the pod, picked a new podcast (one of the TDN pods I think - very good content even tho it’s not geared towards fantasy), and said out loud to no one: “Well, that’s enough of those idiots. No more”
TEAM A - 12 teams (2018 champ, 2017 R/U)
RIVERS, Mayfield, Jimmy G, Brees, Dalton
COOK/MIXON/GORDON/GURLEY, Shady, Gio, Gallman, Walton, B Hill, Ollison, D. Washington, Scarlett, Foreman, Ware, Rodney A
NUK/HILL/EVANS/GOLLADAY, Sammy, Edelman, Pettis, Slayton, Pascal, Wims, Dez
KITTLE, Herndon, Eifert
-
Not listing my IDP, but they matter as much as offense in this league
///
///
TEAM B - 32 teams, double copy - TEs get slight bump in scoring (1st year league, tanking this year to build through 2020 draft)
DARNOLD, Carr, Haskins, Rosen, Tyrod
MIXON
NUK/EVANS/HOLLYWOOD/METCALF/LANDRY, Coutee, J Reynolds, Latimer
NJOKU/HERNDON, Ian Thomas, James O
-
Danielle Hunter and then a bunch of maybes for IDP

User avatar
Dynasty DeLorean
Legend
Legend
Posts: 5923
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:45 am

Re: Best Dynasty Podcasts?

Postby Dynasty DeLorean » Tue May 21, 2019 12:15 pm

It's a shame because I actually like Dynasty Nerds format the best, in that they talked about EVERYTHING relevant. None of this we'll banter about 2-3 topics somehow for 45 minutes. Although i'm sure that's where it's headed now that they're going for the paid content. DLF Blueprint format is similar though.

User avatar
M-Dub
MVP
MVP
Posts: 2761
Joined: Mon May 25, 2015 2:28 pm

Re: Best Dynasty Podcasts?

Postby M-Dub » Tue May 21, 2019 12:37 pm

ebsteelers wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 11:20 am
lanemitchell96 wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 11:14 am
ebsteelers wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 10:33 am


do you subscribe to the playerprofiler site for rotounderworld? was wondering if its worth the money
I do not subscribe as of right now. Without the subscription you can still see all of the player profiles but I've heard good things about the full version and I've considered it for a while but haven't done it yet. As Bot101 said, the podcast itself is free, but I feel like the PlayerProfiler subscription would be pretty sweet.
yeah I am familiar with the free podcast, but was curious about the playerprofiler website rankings etc... and saw there is a cost to that.
It really depends on how much you trust Matt’s opinions and rankings and how much you have invested in your various leagues. If you play in a bunch of free or low buy-in leagues, then it probably doesn’t make sense to subscribe to ANY ranking service, regardless of how much you trust them. If you invest a decent amount of money into this hobby and are looking to make a decent ROI, then dropping $40/year on rankings you trust is probably a solid investment.

With PP, the rankings are more for casual players, while the data analysis package is probably only gonna be useful if you’re big on doing your own research and creating analytics models. There’s a ton of info available, but it’s probably not worth paying for unless you have a distinct strategy on how you’re going to use it.

Personally, I use the weekly rankings a lot during the season to make start/sit decisions, and I use the rookie rankings as the starting point for my draft board, but the super heavy data analysis is mostly above my pay grade. Haha.
Darcia Lee Fan Club
12-team PPR dynasty, 17-player roster, 4-player taxi
8 starters: 1 QB, 1-4 RB/WR/TE

QB: Wilson, Jackson
RB: Mixon, Lindsay, Hill, Mostert, Brown, Guice (IR), Miller (IR)
WR: Keenan, Woods, Golladay, Godwin, Sammy, Conley, Watson
TE: Ertz, RSJ
Taxi: Irv Smith, Dexter, Gaskin, Ty Johnson

Put The Coke On My Dak
Same settings as above except 18-player rosters

QB: Baker, Dak
RB: CMC, DJ, Sanders, Barber, Gallman
WR: ARob, Kirk, Lockett, McLaurin, Campbell, C. Samuel, Tate, DRob
TE: Howard, Hock
Taxi: Goedert, Isabella

Oh My Kittle Country Cottage
20-player rosters, $420 cap, 60 contract years, same starting requirements

QB: Wilson $31/1, Minshew $1/1
RB: Gurley $71/2, Gordon $62/2, Dam. Williams $36/1, Guice $24/4, Henderson $14/3, Hill $4/5, Dex. Williams $1/1, Burkhead $1/1
WR: Godwin $50/4, Pettis $5/5, Hamilton $2/5, Conley $1/1, D. Smith $1/1, Meyers $1/1, Watson $1/1
TE: Kittle $73/3, Howard $20/4, Eifert $1/1, RSJ $1/1

User avatar
lukkynumber13
GOAT
GOAT
Posts: 10994
Joined: Fri May 20, 2016 2:41 pm

Re: Best Dynasty Podcasts?

Postby lukkynumber13 » Tue May 21, 2019 1:30 pm

Dynasty DeLorean wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 12:15 pm
It's a shame because I actually like Dynasty Nerds format the best, in that they talked about EVERYTHING relevant. None of this we'll banter about 2-3 topics somehow for 45 minutes. Although i'm sure that's where it's headed now that they're going for the paid content. DLF Blueprint format is similar though.
This is why I do appreciate some of the UTH free pods. I don’t necessarily care about their TAKES, but they provide some useful info on deep dive topics such as the senior bowl, devy stuff, and injuries to college players that might be easily missed by me.
TEAM A - 12 teams (2018 champ, 2017 R/U)
RIVERS, Mayfield, Jimmy G, Brees, Dalton
COOK/MIXON/GORDON/GURLEY, Shady, Gio, Gallman, Walton, B Hill, Ollison, D. Washington, Scarlett, Foreman, Ware, Rodney A
NUK/HILL/EVANS/GOLLADAY, Sammy, Edelman, Pettis, Slayton, Pascal, Wims, Dez
KITTLE, Herndon, Eifert
-
Not listing my IDP, but they matter as much as offense in this league
///
///
TEAM B - 32 teams, double copy - TEs get slight bump in scoring (1st year league, tanking this year to build through 2020 draft)
DARNOLD, Carr, Haskins, Rosen, Tyrod
MIXON
NUK/EVANS/HOLLYWOOD/METCALF/LANDRY, Coutee, J Reynolds, Latimer
NJOKU/HERNDON, Ian Thomas, James O
-
Danielle Hunter and then a bunch of maybes for IDP

Krypto_King
Starter
Starter
Posts: 747
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:29 pm

Re: Best Dynasty Podcasts?

Postby Krypto_King » Tue May 21, 2019 1:48 pm

FantasyFreak wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 11:34 am
They claim to watch hundreds of hours of film, and then ask you for "a coffee",( also known as money.) Then they make comments like, "DJ Chark profiles as a number 1 receiver". Buy your own coffee.
I had a similar moment with I believe the DLF pod this week. Dexter Williams, the 212lb RB with 22 career receptions is the "3rd down RB in Green Bay." I only listen to most pods to hear takes and then form my own opinions but when people say blatantly incorrect things like this it exposes them and makes it hard to trust any opinion they have.

I've been holding off on dropping UTH since it was the first pod I ever listened to but it's getting tough. Chad asks very guided questions and they always give him the answer they think he wants to hear. Then there are always classic Katie interactions that provide 0 value that go something like, "so you think Manny Sanders is a sell? What would you take for him?" "Yeah, get out now. I'd take the 1.10 for him." No bleep.

User avatar
lukkynumber13
GOAT
GOAT
Posts: 10994
Joined: Fri May 20, 2016 2:41 pm

Re: Best Dynasty Podcasts?

Postby lukkynumber13 » Tue May 21, 2019 2:14 pm

Krypto_King wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 1:48 pm
FantasyFreak wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 11:34 am
They claim to watch hundreds of hours of film, and then ask you for "a coffee",( also known as money.) Then they make comments like, "DJ Chark profiles as a number 1 receiver". Buy your own coffee.
I've been holding off on dropping UTH since it was the first pod I ever listened to but it's getting tough. Chad asks very guided questions and they always give him the answer they think he wants to hear. Then there are always classic Katie interactions that provide 0 value that go something like, "so you think Manny Sanders is a sell? What would you take for him?" "Yeah, get out now. I'd take the 1.10 for him." No bleep.
YES!!! I hate that crap.

And also, spot on about Katie too.
TEAM A - 12 teams (2018 champ, 2017 R/U)
RIVERS, Mayfield, Jimmy G, Brees, Dalton
COOK/MIXON/GORDON/GURLEY, Shady, Gio, Gallman, Walton, B Hill, Ollison, D. Washington, Scarlett, Foreman, Ware, Rodney A
NUK/HILL/EVANS/GOLLADAY, Sammy, Edelman, Pettis, Slayton, Pascal, Wims, Dez
KITTLE, Herndon, Eifert
-
Not listing my IDP, but they matter as much as offense in this league
///
///
TEAM B - 32 teams, double copy - TEs get slight bump in scoring (1st year league, tanking this year to build through 2020 draft)
DARNOLD, Carr, Haskins, Rosen, Tyrod
MIXON
NUK/EVANS/HOLLYWOOD/METCALF/LANDRY, Coutee, J Reynolds, Latimer
NJOKU/HERNDON, Ian Thomas, James O
-
Danielle Hunter and then a bunch of maybes for IDP

User avatar
kamihamster
Captain
Captain
Posts: 884
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:28 am

Re: Best Dynasty Podcasts?

Postby kamihamster » Tue May 21, 2019 4:26 pm

My ranking:
Dynasty Blueprint - all around good with McDowell. Williamson not as entrenched in the dynasty aspect has good takes from the NFL perspective. Good guest to have other points of view. Good sense of trade market, not a lot of strategy talk, average player eval.
S2S (Saturday to Sunday) - This one gets me caught up with rookie info since I don't follow college during the year. I only listen to these guys in the off-season. Very good player eval, good guest, not good for getting a feel of the trade market at all, zero strategy talk they're all about the college peeps.
Dynasty Nerds - going behind a paywall now and not so sure they'll stay here but Rich is pretty entertaining with his crystal balls and he has pretty good player eval, getting a sense of the trade market, and strategy
Fantasy Footballers (in the off season) - they don't always agree with each other which I like. Highly entertaining. Still listen in-season because it helps with sit-start decisions
DTC - Izzy talks a lot, like the host with his dad jokes, not as good with player eval, good sense of the trade market, average stratagy
NTL (est 2016): (5-0)
12-team, PPR, 1QB,2RB,3WR,1TE,1FLX
QB: A.Rodgers, D.Jones
RB: A.Kamara, K.Johnson, K.Drake, Da.Henderson, C.Anderson, K.Ballage, T.Montgomery, J.Wilson, D.Ogunbowale, S.Ware, J.Kelly, P.Perkins, A.Blue
WR: O.Beckham, D.Hopkins, C.Kupp, D.Chark, R.Foster, A.Wilson, J.Reynolds, S.Morgan, B.Pringle, O.Johnson, D.Williams, D.Willis
TE: J.Cook, M.Andrews, A.Shaheen, B.Jarwin
2020 Picks: 3, 4
2021 Picks: 1, 2, 3, 4
2022 Picks: 1, 2, 3, 4

Home League (est 2014): 2018 Champ (3-2)
12-team, NPPR-6ptTD, 1QB,2RB,3WR,1TE,2FLX,1K,1DST,4IDP
QB: P.Mahomes, J.Goff
RB: D.Cook, A.Kamara, J.Mixon, M.Breida, S.Michel, F.Gore, D.Guice, K.Ballage, D.Ogunbowale, R.Bonnafon, J.Scarlett, W.Gallman, J.Kelly, J.Wilson
WR: D.Adams, J.Smith-Schuster, T.Boyd, A.Robinson, L.Fitzgerald, Jo.Brown, M.Valdes-Scantiling, K.Harmon
TE: E.Engram, A.Hooper
DST: DAL, NOS
K: W.Lutz
2020 Picks: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
2021 Picks: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

JTLoh
Practice Squad
Practice Squad
Posts: 112
Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:21 am

Re: Best Dynasty Podcasts?

Postby JTLoh » Tue May 21, 2019 6:04 pm

NFLMAX wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 12:43 pm
I guess they deleted it because I was asking what are some of your favorite podcasts for dynasty and then I also asked if anyone ever heard of the NFLMAX... 🙄

Some of my favorites are
DLF
FBG
Rotoworld
The FF Dynasty
RotoViz
UTH
Dynasty Nerds
DTC
DHH
Pro Tip: Don't make your username NFLMAX when trying to secretly advertise you NFLMAX podcast.
MID OHIO DYNASTY
QB - R.Wilson, K.Cousins, C.Wentz
RB - S.Barkley, T.Gurley III, M.Mack, R.Freeman, K.Ballage, I.Crowell
WR - OBJ, A.Brown, T.Locket,, D.Pettis, ARob, D.Funchess, C.Samuel, D.Cain
TE - E.Engram, D.Njoku
Just Drafted: Myles Sanders, Deebo Samuel, Hakeem Butler, Miles Boykin

GRID IRON DYNASTY
QB - P.Mahomes
RB - D.Johnson, D.Williams, M.Mack, D.Guice, K.Hunt, D.Foreman
WR - D.Pettis, R.Anderson, T.Boyd, D.Westbrooke, T.Smith, D.Robinson, P.Campbell (R), AJ.Brown (R), JJ. Whiteside (R), M.Boykins (R)
TE - Eric Ebron, K.Rudolph, Irv Smith Jr. (R)
Defense: Chiefs/Cards

User avatar
DynastyDeepDive
Starter
Starter
Posts: 509
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:33 am

Re: Best Dynasty Podcasts?

Postby DynastyDeepDive » Wed May 22, 2019 3:49 am

My favorites are S2S and Matt Waldman. I enjoy the college and devy takes.
I follow a lot of others but listen to the one with topics that interest me at that moment.
In too many leagues to list players. Check out my Dynasty Deep Dive!

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT
Posts: 10662
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:03 am

Re: Best Dynasty Podcasts?

Postby FantasyFreak » Wed May 22, 2019 7:41 am

Just listened to a few episodes of Dynasty Blueprint, and it's OK. One thing I don't like is when podcasts give takes that don't make sense, though. I don't expect people to know everything, but when you edit your show, you should catch obvious errors. When discussing the top 3 backs Jacobs, Sanders and Montgomery, and the threat of the 2020 class, Williamson said that he felt Jacobs and Sanders had more staying power, and that Montgomery may be more of a short term play (which I would agree with). He then followed his statement by saying the Bears would be more likely to spend a first round pick on a RB in 2020. :think: :doh:

ebsteelers
Role Player
Role Player
Posts: 453
Joined: Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:16 am

Re: Best Dynasty Podcasts?

Postby ebsteelers » Thu May 23, 2019 6:17 am

Krypto_King wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 1:48 pm
FantasyFreak wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 11:34 am
They claim to watch hundreds of hours of film, and then ask you for "a coffee",( also known as money.) Then they make comments like, "DJ Chark profiles as a number 1 receiver". Buy your own coffee.
I had a similar moment with I believe the DLF pod this week. Dexter Williams, the 212lb RB with 22 career receptions is the "3rd down RB in Green Bay." I only listen to most pods to hear takes and then form my own opinions but when people say blatantly incorrect things like this it exposes them and makes it hard to trust any opinion they have.

I've been holding off on dropping UTH since it was the first pod I ever listened to but it's getting tough. Chad asks very guided questions and they always give him the answer they think he wants to hear. Then there are always classic Katie interactions that provide 0 value that go something like, "so you think Manny Sanders is a sell? What would you take for him?" "Yeah, get out now. I'd take the 1.10 for him." No bleep.
I was listening this morning and definitely noticed UTH does a lot of the self-horn blowing is.. . some of the trades they discuss on uth are so lopside in their favor it blows my mind whose in their leagues... in a league with chad and the offers are lousy at best, damn right ugly at worse. ... hunter henry for 1.02 and adam shaheen in a super flex (no te premium) smh


and maybe its not just uth, a lot of these podcasts are doing it, but enough with the trade down stuff!!!! you need a dance partner to move down


every podcast is trade down, trade down trade down talk right now... we get it, but not everyone is in 25 + leagues to be able to get these trade downs done.... you need a partner to move down with.. that right now is what I find most annoying...

so if we are listening to these podcasts to trade down, who is trading up? ugh annoying

OhCruelestRanter
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
Posts: 1136
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:33 pm

Re: Best Dynasty Podcasts?

Postby OhCruelestRanter » Thu May 23, 2019 8:04 am

Agree, trading down in startups is MUCH harder than it was like 4 years ago.

Also, thank you for mentioning the biggest UTH quirk that I had forgotten about until now- the mild take followed by the exceedingly obvious advice. “Oh yeah, Player X is definitely a sell, I’d move him for (twice what you can reasonably expect to get for him) in a heartbeat.” Thanks, Chad.
COOGAN IS A CHEATER AND A THIEF

User avatar
lukkynumber13
GOAT
GOAT
Posts: 10994
Joined: Fri May 20, 2016 2:41 pm

Re: Best Dynasty Podcasts?

Postby lukkynumber13 » Sun May 26, 2019 3:03 pm

FantasyFreak wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 7:41 am
Just listened to a few episodes of Dynasty Blueprint, and it's OK. One thing I don't like is when podcasts give takes that don't make sense, though. I don't expect people to know everything, but when you edit your show, you should catch obvious errors. When discussing the top 3 backs Jacobs, Sanders and Montgomery, and the threat of the 2020 class, Williamson said that he felt Jacobs and Sanders had more staying power, and that Montgomery may be more of a short term play (which I would agree with). He then followed his statement by saying the Bears would be more likely to spend a first round pick on a RB in 2020. :think: :doh:
Well to be fair, that wasn’t an “error” or even a bad take.

He wasn’t at all predicting that Chicago will spend a 1st on a runner next year. He was just saying that out of Oakland, Philly, & Chicago, he would be less surprised if the Bears drafted a RB highly than the eagles or the Raiders. Which, I definitely agree with. They spent the least amount of draft capital on their RB compared to Jacobs (1st) & Sanders (2nd).

But his whole comment was kind of an aside, talking on the fly, just making a point that he thinks Jacobs & Sanders are likely more insulated long term.

—-

Anywho, I had never listened to the blueprint until today, after hearing several of you guys endorse it. Pretty solid stuff. I’ll subscribe for a bit and give it a shot.
TEAM A - 12 teams (2018 champ, 2017 R/U)
RIVERS, Mayfield, Jimmy G, Brees, Dalton
COOK/MIXON/GORDON/GURLEY, Shady, Gio, Gallman, Walton, B Hill, Ollison, D. Washington, Scarlett, Foreman, Ware, Rodney A
NUK/HILL/EVANS/GOLLADAY, Sammy, Edelman, Pettis, Slayton, Pascal, Wims, Dez
KITTLE, Herndon, Eifert
-
Not listing my IDP, but they matter as much as offense in this league
///
///
TEAM B - 32 teams, double copy - TEs get slight bump in scoring (1st year league, tanking this year to build through 2020 draft)
DARNOLD, Carr, Haskins, Rosen, Tyrod
MIXON
NUK/EVANS/HOLLYWOOD/METCALF/LANDRY, Coutee, J Reynolds, Latimer
NJOKU/HERNDON, Ian Thomas, James O
-
Danielle Hunter and then a bunch of maybes for IDP

The Grudge
Practice Squad
Practice Squad
Posts: 135
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:15 am

Re: Best Dynasty Podcasts?

Postby The Grudge » Mon May 27, 2019 2:02 pm

Great thread. I used to listen to Rotorunderworld but it got to the point for me I could no longer stand Matt Kelly. It does take a special type of listen. I really enjoy FBG's On The Couch, their in season IDP pod and the Audible. Of course I listen to DLF Dynasty Pod, Read and React IDP, Dynasty Blueprint and also like The Most accurate Podcast with John and Anthony. Not really dynasty but I like to take in as much info from different perspectives as I can. Also don't mind listening to the Dynasty Owners Manual.
Team#1-12 team ppr 1QB/2RB/3WR/1TE/RB-WR-TE Flex/2DE/3LB/3DB/DE-LB-DB Flex 18 Starters
QB: Wilson, Winston, Allan
RB: M. Gordon, David Johnson, Duke Johnson, Edmonds, Ekeler, C. Thompson, J. Samuels, Singletary, Harris, J. Hill, D. Williams, TY Johnson
WR: Cooper, Hopkins, Godwin , Cooks, Tyrell, Tre Smith, T. Quinn, D. Hamilton, J. Watson, McLaurin, Slayton, A. Miller, P. Williams
TE: Kittle, Burton, Jonnu Smith, O'Shaughnessy
K:
DE: Dunlap, Heyward
LB: Kuchely, Jayon Brown, Littleton, Leonard, Warner, Barrett, Williams, Connelly
DB: Bethea, Byard, Gathers,


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ArrylT, BigBawseRoss, Blueboy, Cameron Giles, djeternal2, Phaded, Shcritters and 6 guests