Best Dynasty Podcasts?

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
Plank
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Re: Best Dynasty Podcasts?

Postby Plank » Wed Apr 29, 2020 1:31 am

Fantasy Points Podcast .. this used to be Free Agent Podcast, but this is a new endeavor and website that features Joe Dolan and Tom Brolley.

Fantasy Guru is back also with Greg Cossell ...

Right now due to COVID the website is free ..
https://www.fantasypoints.com/nfl/media/podcasts
@PlankMelody

Dynasty DeLorean
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby Dynasty DeLorean » Wed May 06, 2020 8:17 pm

I'm not trying to mess up anyone's hustle but maybe there should be a separate thread for guys who want to promote themselves or people they know and their materials and leave this one for what it's purpose was which is to post periodically what podcasts they think are the best and like to listen to? I try to pop in here every now and then to see what people like or dislike these days and it's not worth my time to sift through all the clutter.

lukkynumber13
GOAT
GOAT

Postby lukkynumber13 » Thu May 07, 2020 6:48 pm

Dynasty DeLorean wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 8:17 pm I'm not trying to mess up anyone's hustle but maybe there should be a separate thread for guys who want to promote themselves or people they know and their materials and leave this one for what it's purpose was which is to post periodically what podcasts they think are the best and like to listen to? I try to pop in here every now and then to see what people like or dislike these days and it's not worth my time to sift through all the clutter.
x2

:clap:
TEAM A - 12T (22 R/U, 20 R/U, 19 R/U, 18 Champ, 17 R/U)
HERBERT, Baker
BIJAN/KAMARA/MIXON, A Jones
HILL/AJB/DK/G WILSON/D Adams, Pittman, Z Flowers, Evans
KITTLE
/
TEAM B - 16T, SF, TEP (22 R/U)
HURTS/MINSHEW, Cousins, D Jones
JT/JACOBS, Mostert, Gus E
HILL/MCLAURIN/DEEBO
KELCE/KITTLE, LaPorta
/
TEAM C - 14T, SF (Joined in 22)
GENO
HENRY/A JONES, Gus E
HILL/DIGGS/K ALLEN
WALLER
/
TEAM D - 14T, 1QB (Joined in 22)
MAHOMES, Goff
BIJAN/BREECE/POLLARD
CHASE/DIGGS/G WILSON/AIYUK, DJM, Pittman
KITTLE, Goedert
/
TEAM E - 14T, SF, 2TE (Started in 22)
MAHOMES/T-LAW, Carr
BIJAN/CMC/SAQUON/POLLARD, Hall
HILL/AIYUK/EVANS/GODWIN, Hollywood, Thielen
MCBRIDE/ENGRAM, Goedert, Chig
/
TEAM F - 16T (Joined in 23)
R WILSON, Minshew
SAQUON/KAMARA/MIXON, Monty
DIGGS/GODWIN/AIYUK/EVANS, Thielen, A Cooper
KELCE, Schultz
/
TEAM G - 12T, SF & TEP (Joined in 23)
HERBERT/TUA, Kyler
BIJAN/MIXON, Spears, J Warren
JJ/G WILSON/WADDLE/OLAVE, Godwin, J Reed
LAPORTA

gunfrees
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby gunfrees » Mon Jun 15, 2020 2:07 pm

Enjoying the Football Guys Dynasty Show, think it's only 6 or 7 episodes out so far
12 team dynasty | SF | 1 ppr

QBs: Lamar Jackson, Deshaun Watson, Kirk Cousins
WRs: Deebo, Godwin, Mbrown, JDowns
RBs: Chubb, Gibbs, Achane, K. Miller
TE: Okonkwo, Mayer

2024 1.03, 1.09
2025 early 1st, 1st, 1st, 1st, early 2nd, 2nd
2026 early 1st, 1st, early 2nd
----------

The Fantasy Feud
MVP
MVP

Postby The Fantasy Feud » Sat Jul 11, 2020 1:24 pm

Hosts of The Fantasy Feud - Fantasy Football Podcast

https://linktr.ee/thefantasyfeud

MFundercover
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby MFundercover » Fri Sep 04, 2020 6:51 am

I like BDGE and fantasypros. Nick Ercolano and Mike Tagliere are some of my go to "experts". Always love to hear their opinion, really smart guys.

And fantasypros is much better now without Bobby.

McCafsteez
All Pro
All Pro

Postby McCafsteez » Thu Oct 08, 2020 10:05 am

What's going on everyone! I have teamed up with the legendary Gator Sens to start a Dynasty Football Podcast! DLF has been such a fantastic community that has allowed me to meet and befriend many of its users. I have been a member for almost two years and have really appreciated the open arms of this website/forum. Gator Sens and I met on this website and instantly connected with a passion and obsession for all things Dynasty. We have just completed our first episode and uploaded it to Spotify. The link will be posted below. Since Gator and I are both very active on this website, we engage in conversations on many posts. You may hear us reference certain posts as the content and conversations we see on DLF is truly incredible. As always, please let us know your thoughts on our first episode. Constructive criticism is always welcomed! We look forward to continuously improve as time goes on. :D

Halfback Dynasty Football Ep. 1 - The First Take
https://open.spotify.com/episode/5N7941ZO0MRyjECJZtadrR

Thank you to the DLF Admins for creating and moderating such a great community. We were sure to give you guys a big shoutout and will continue to encourage our listeners to join this incredible community!
The Other Woman Dynasty League - 12 Team PPR (QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, TE, 2 Flex)
QB: Herbert, Lance, Stafford
RB: Bijan, Hall, Cook, Chubb, Mattison
WR: Adams, Hill, Hopkins, Robinson
TE: Waller, Engram
-
You’re in this for Life - 12 Team 0.5 PPR
(QB, 1 RB, 1 WR, TE, 3 Flex)

QB: Fields, Young, Richardson, Smith
RB: Bijan, Gibbs, A. Jones
WR: Metcalf, JSN, Addison, Q. Johnston, Mingo, Rice
TE: Kincaid, Mayer, Gesicki
2024 Picks - (x3) 1sts
-
Dynasty Addiction - 12 Team PPR /SF (QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, TE, 2 Flex, SF)
QB: Lawrence, Fields
RB: Bijan, Dobbins, Etienne, Walker
WR: AJ Brown, Godwin, Bateman
TE: Kittle

megager
Role Player
Role Player

Postby megager » Fri Nov 13, 2020 5:46 am

McCafsteez wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 10:05 am What's going on everyone! I have teamed up with the legendary Gator Sens to start a Dynasty Football Podcast! DLF has been such a fantastic community that has allowed me to meet and befriend many of its users. I have been a member for almost two years and have really appreciated the open arms of this website/forum. Gator Sens and I met on this website and instantly connected with a passion and obsession for all things Dynasty. We have just completed our first episode and uploaded it to Spotify. The link will be posted below. Since Gator and I are both very active on this website, we engage in conversations on many posts. You may hear us reference certain posts as the content and conversations we see on DLF is truly incredible. As always, please let us know your thoughts on our first episode. Constructive criticism is always welcomed! We look forward to continuously improve as time goes on. :D

Thank you to the DLF Admins for creating and moderating such a great community. We were sure to give you guys a big shoutout and will continue to encourage our listeners to join this incredible community!
I
Brilliant.. I am going to check these out now

megager
Role Player
Role Player

Postby megager » Sat Nov 14, 2020 7:27 am

McCafsteez wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 10:05 am What's going on everyone! I have teamed up with the legendary Gator Sens to start a Dynasty Football Podcast! DLF has been such a fantastic community that has allowed me to meet and befriend many of its users. I have been a member for almost two years and have really appreciated the open arms of this website/forum. Gator Sens and I met on this website and instantly connected with a passion and obsession for all things Dynasty. We have just completed our first episode and uploaded it to Spotify. The link will be posted below. Since Gator and I are both very active on this website, we engage in conversations on many posts. You may hear us reference certain posts as the content and conversations we see on DLF is truly incredible. As always, please let us know your thoughts on our first episode. Constructive criticism is always welcomed! We look forward to continuously improve as time goes on. :D

I've listened to three of these now. Love it. Well done. Would advise every one here to subscribe. Great hot takes this week.
Also the trade questions asked are great and many were based on many raised on DLF forum which I liked.

I'd recommend everyone here please give these guys a listen as I can really see this taking off.

Well done 👍

Dynasty DeLorean
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby Dynasty DeLorean » Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:33 pm

Boy has RotoUnderworld really fallen off a cliff. It’s all DFS stuff now or waiver wire podcasts or whatever else lol. I’m not even sure if there’s anything dynasty related content at all. I guess the sonic truth podcast that they do once a month it feels like?

McCafsteez
All Pro
All Pro

Postby McCafsteez » Fri Nov 20, 2020 10:13 am

megager wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 7:27 am

I've listened to three of these now. Love it. Well done. Would advise every one here to subscribe. Great hot takes this week.
Also the trade questions asked are great and many were based on many raised on DLF forum which I liked.

I'd recommend everyone here please give these guys a listen as I can really see this taking off.

Well done 👍
Really appreciate the love and shoutout here. It means a lot, especially coming from a fellow Bears fan! We actually decided to record video now, so weekly episodes will also be on YouTube. Cheers! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcNlMKf7mKs
The Other Woman Dynasty League - 12 Team PPR (QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, TE, 2 Flex)
QB: Herbert, Lance, Stafford
RB: Bijan, Hall, Cook, Chubb, Mattison
WR: Adams, Hill, Hopkins, Robinson
TE: Waller, Engram
-
You’re in this for Life - 12 Team 0.5 PPR
(QB, 1 RB, 1 WR, TE, 3 Flex)

QB: Fields, Young, Richardson, Smith
RB: Bijan, Gibbs, A. Jones
WR: Metcalf, JSN, Addison, Q. Johnston, Mingo, Rice
TE: Kincaid, Mayer, Gesicki
2024 Picks - (x3) 1sts
-
Dynasty Addiction - 12 Team PPR /SF (QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, TE, 2 Flex, SF)
QB: Lawrence, Fields
RB: Bijan, Dobbins, Etienne, Walker
WR: AJ Brown, Godwin, Bateman
TE: Kittle

stoneghost28
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby stoneghost28 » Tue Jan 05, 2021 2:39 pm

Dynasty DeLorean wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:33 pm Boy has RotoUnderworld really fallen off a cliff. It’s all DFS stuff now or waiver wire podcasts or whatever else lol. I’m not even sure if there’s anything dynasty related content at all. I guess the sonic truth podcast that they do once a month it feels like?
The Dynasty content is weekly in the offseason until probably midsummer or late summer and then they switch to a mix of daily fantasy/redraft type stuff for the preseason and regular season, w/1 monthly dynasty episode or thereabouts (yep, I think it's the sonic truth piece w/Nate Liss) until about mid-january when the dynasty podcasts reboot to weekly status.

DynastyDrunks
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby DynastyDrunks » Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:31 pm

We would love feedback and new listeners to our podcast. The first season in the books and just starting to get into the dynasty topics. We encourage feedback and participation. Thanks.

https://dynastydrunks.captivate.fm/listen

heydangle
All Pro
All Pro

Postby heydangle » Wed Mar 03, 2021 3:46 pm

Really enjoying the rookie talk on the following podcasts:
The dynasty Warzone
NFL draft bible
Locked on Dynasty
The Rookie Fever

Crouchy
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby Crouchy » Wed Mar 10, 2021 12:55 pm

Am enjoying the new Fantasypros dynasty podcast with Kyle and Ray. Strikes a really good balance imo