Best Dynasty Podcasts?

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
Plank
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Re: Best Dynasty Podcasts?

Postby Plank » Thu Feb 20, 2020 2:33 pm

The Draft Show update, apparently Brugler and Broaddus has moved on leaving only Helman with the show ..

Broaddus has joined the gbag show on the fan 105.3 Mon-Fri 2pm to 7pm, but looks like a regular on a new show ...

"Trust the Tape" with Jeff Cavanaugh and Dane Brugler .. Broaddus seems to be on this too ..
https://podbay.fm/podcast/1194058091
Last edited by Plank on Fri Feb 21, 2020 3:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
@PlankMelody

Plank
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby Plank » Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:49 pm

https://player.fm/series/prospects-to-p ... -nfl-draft

What does it take to make it in the NFL as a rookie? The Athletic's NFL Draft experts Dane Brugler and Chris Burke bring you a year-round look at the NFL draft, from how the current rookies are performing, to current college names to watch for next year's class, 'Prospects to Pros' covers it all exclusively on The Athletic.
@PlankMelody

DJB
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby DJB » Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:30 am

http://dfl.buzzsprout.com/689434/285557 ... y-and-sell

This week we take a look at some players we can buy lower than their perceived value and sell others hopefully at their top. Dave is becoming a bigger fan of Joe Burrow by the day and it has nothing at all to do with hand envy.

- A great episode on some buy and sells!
Follow me on Twitter @NickDynastyff

DJB
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby DJB » Fri Mar 06, 2020 9:37 am

http://dfl.buzzsprout.com/689434/291955 ... ne-episode

The fellas think they have recorded 20 episodes. Dave speaks flawless Spanish to everyone's amazement and admiration. The "yup counter" continues to climb, but most importantly we breakdown the risers and fallers from the 2020 NFL combine. Spoiler Alert - we don't overreact.

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Postby FantasyFreak » Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:08 pm

I just finished listening to a podcast that was 43 minutes long. I turned it off after 12 minutes, because they had been talking about NASCAR for the first 12 minutes, which the guest had a background in. It was still about Nascar when I turned it off. Introducing guests and talking about personal life needs to be kept to a minimum, IMO. People are listening because they want to hear football talk, not other sports, or your views on Corona etc.
"You're a creep. You got caught.." -Dan Patrick

Mike11
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby Mike11 » Wed Apr 08, 2020 7:45 am

I’m not sure about best Dynasty Podcasts, but my friends and I just started a new Dynasty Podcast called the Don Juan’s of Dynasty. We’re on Spotify and just dropped our first episode on Friday last week.

We’ll be dropping a new one today on top 10 rookie rbs and rbs most likely so lose their job. Feel free to listen if you’re bored and offer critiques where necessary! It’s supposed to be fun but we’re learning and appreciate feedback.

https://open.spotify.com/show/5gcBWwZDX ... pFt9WHPdhA
League Established in 2014

2015 League Champion
2017 League Champion
2018 League Champion
2022 League Champion

10 Team 20 Keeper League Non ppr

Starters in Bold

QB Justin Herbert, Lamar Jackson Aaron Rodgers, Russel Wilson
RB Chubb, JT Javonte Williams, De’Von Achane
Flex Ekeler, Etienne
WR AJB, Stefon Diggs, Jaylen Waddle Mike Williams, Treylon Burks, Amari Rodgers, Nico Collins, Diontae Johnson, Mingo, Burks, Tillman, Batemen
TE TJ Hockenson Higbee Hurst

DJB
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby DJB » Thu Apr 09, 2020 7:16 am

DynastyStrategyHub
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

[Podcast] Dynasty Strategy Hub - Guest Ryan McDowell

Postby DynastyStrategyHub » Sun Apr 12, 2020 8:48 am

Ep. 1- Guest Ryan McDowell - Listen to this episode https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/r ... 0443995476

Listen as hosts and long-time friends Dave Sanders and Andrew Ferraro were joined by Ryan McDowell to talk about dynasty strategy!

Ryan's Background: Owner/partner at Dynasty League Football, co-host of the Dynasty Blueprint Podcast and co-founder of the Dynasty Command Center.

Topics Discussed: The popularity and growth of dynasty fantasy football, Ryan's "Productive Struggle" approach to roster construction, how to avoid a roster filled with "Roster Cloggers", why ADP isn't a great tool to use in trade negotiations, the devy format (drafting college players onto a taxi squad), what change Ryan would like to see become the norm in fantasy football 10 years from now, why leagues with auction startups should have auction rookie drafts, the bestball format, the worst trade he's ever made and tips for new players!

Tons of great insight in this quick 23 minute interview with one of the legends in our industry!

Thank you for your support and we hope to catch you on the next episode of the Dynasty Strategy Hub!

Subscribe to the show here: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/d ... 1471150322

MEuRaH
Legend
Legend

Re: [Podcast] Dynasty Strategy Hub - Guest Ryan McDowell

Postby MEuRaH » Sun Apr 12, 2020 8:50 am

1st episode? And you get RYAN MCDOWELL? Nice!

Welcome to the forums.
ULTIMATE RB GURUs
2021 RB Injury Guru: abloom "Akers will suffer an ACL injury in the preseason and does not play during the season."
2021 RB Guru: qazxswedcvfrtgbnhyuj & McCafsteez -- Winners of the Antonio Gibson Wager!

REAL RB GURUs:
CubfanAA - Anteaters - Ice - JJRules - TheNuts - jtk1234 - Bronco Billy - YouMightDieTryin - hockeyBjj - honcho55 - murphysxm - Patsfan86 - jman3134

Bot101
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Re: [Podcast] Dynasty Strategy Hub - Guest Ryan McDowell

Postby Bot101 » Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:50 pm

Awesome! Are you on podbean by any chance?

Johnny B. Goode
Starter
Starter

Postby Johnny B. Goode » Fri Apr 17, 2020 3:46 pm

Dynasty Blueprint, DLF, Dynasty Nerds are my 3 saved in stitcher right now. I will have to add UTH

Mike11
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby Mike11 » Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:30 am

Hey All,

It's been about almost three weeks since I last brought up the "Don Juan's of Dynasty" but new content has been churned out so there might be a little something for everyone now. We're also on google and apple podcasts if you search "Don Juan's of Dynasty".

Link on Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/5gcBWwZDX ... j863_eY73g

Very brief episode summaries below:

Ep 1 - NFL Free Agent Acquisitions, 2020 Dynasty Players to Buy & Sell
Ep 2 - Top 10 Rookie RBs Pre NFL Draft
Ep 3 - NFL Draft News & Players at Risk to Lose Value Post Draft
Ep 4 - Lamb vs. Jeudy, the Wonderlic and Rookie WRs to Target Rounds 1-3
Ep 5 - Pre-NFL Draft 2 QB Rookie Mock Draft

Let us know your thoughts and DM me if you have any mailbag questions, we can get to them in the next episode after the draft.
League Established in 2014

2015 League Champion
2017 League Champion
2018 League Champion
2022 League Champion

10 Team 20 Keeper League Non ppr

Starters in Bold

QB Justin Herbert, Lamar Jackson Aaron Rodgers, Russel Wilson
RB Chubb, JT Javonte Williams, De’Von Achane
Flex Ekeler, Etienne
WR AJB, Stefon Diggs, Jaylen Waddle Mike Williams, Treylon Burks, Amari Rodgers, Nico Collins, Diontae Johnson, Mingo, Burks, Tillman, Batemen
TE TJ Hockenson Higbee Hurst

DJB
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby DJB » Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:30 pm

Hey fellas. I've posted these before but if you could give a listen or follow the group @dynastylife_ff or follow my own personal Twitter @_nickdejong I would really appreciate it!

The Dynasty Football Life Podcast

http://dfl.buzzsprout.com/689434/352801 ... -breakdown

Season 1 Episode 26 - RB Rookie Landing Spot Breakdown

Show Notes

The fellas complete their first ever trilogy to more critical acclaim than the last Star Wars installment. This week we breakdown the 2020 draft landing spots; with RB, WR, QB and TE conveniently chopped up into 3 episodes.

Nick has some intimate knowledge on Pete Carroll's hygiene whilst completely neglecting his own. Three Bills fans almost forget about Zack Moss, maybe a few of them are Singletary owners? Conspiracy or are we just dumb? Let's find out! First up is RB, followed by WR and finally QB and TE.
Last edited by DJB on Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DJB
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby DJB » Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:32 pm

Post draft WR breakdown

http://dfl.buzzsprout.com/689434/352933 ... -breakdown

SHOW NOTES
The fellas complete their first ever trilogy to more critical acclaim than the last Star Wars installment. This week we breakdown the 2020 draft landing spots; with RB, WR, QB and TE conveniently chopped up into 3 episodes.

Dave somehow finds a way to continually work Tavon Austin into every second episode. We are no longer talking to him. Nick, in the hopes he can finally record a clean episode that he can show his boys, is disappointed in Jay's liberal use of the F word. On the topic of Nick's boys; rumor has it they were sired by the one and only Laviska Shenault. More on that later. Ty swears too because he is also cool.

DJB
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby DJB » Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:35 pm

Part 3 QB and TE breakdown

http://dfl.buzzsprout.com/689434/353005 ... -breakdown
SHOW NOTES

Ty loves what Green Bay did in the first round, Jay thinks Jake Fromm will usurp Allen any minute now and Nick not only turns Jay on, he also turned Jay on to Adam Trautman who we all are now quite taken with. Dave watches and approves Nick's most intimate moments. Jay has a new podcast but may need to crowd source the name. Some of this is sarcasm and some is not. Tune in for the final installment to find out!