Tom Brady: End of an Era?

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
Lotto4Life
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Re: Anybody else sick of Tom Brady?

Postby Lotto4Life » Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:00 pm

trc wrote:
Lotto4Life wrote:Because they were being robbed like the guys from Office Space were trying to rob them.
So are you saying the other teams are dumb as f... - or that its pathetic this is even something the public is bothered with?
I'm saying neither. Are you saying it's okay for them to play outside the rules because they have been doing it for a long time?

1standgoal
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby 1standgoal » Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:41 pm

I didn't read a single comment on this thread.

I love Tom Brady.

2015 League Champion
12 Team Standard League
QB/RB/RB/WR/WR/TE/FLEX/DEF/K

trc
Captain
Captain

Postby trc » Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:32 am

Lotto4Life wrote:
trc wrote:
Lotto4Life wrote:Because they were being robbed like the guys from Office Space were trying to rob them.
So are you saying the other teams are dumb as f... - or that its pathetic this is even something the public is bothered with?
I'm saying neither. Are you saying it's okay for them to play outside the rules because they have been doing it for a long time?
When did I ever indicate I think its okay to play outside rules?

I am saying one thing, if this is such a big case as it is blown up to be, I really don't understand why NOONE have reacted before this game.
IF the pats have been deflated balls this game, they most likely have been deflating balls every game.

Typhus
Role Player
Role Player

Postby Typhus » Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:20 am

I dont think I can watch any more Pats pressers. After hearing Kraft's "apology" remarks I wanted to throw up. It was bad enuff with Brady's half hour lie fest, followed by Belicheats science lesson presser, and then Brady saying his feelings were hurt, then this "apology" nonsense.

Ray Finkle
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby Ray Finkle » Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:49 am

Tommy is the perfect human.

Never Veto1
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby Never Veto1 » Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:45 am

This is all a joke, I don't even like the Pats, but this is all just a witch hunt. This has been blown way out of proportion and nobody is looking at the fact that the game wasn't even close. Not even remotely close. I was rooting for the Colts and they got their asses handed to them. 45 - 7 not even close, so the Colts couldn't score because of the balls the Pats were using??? Everyone needs to move on and focus on the game that is being played this week.
12 Team 1QB PPR
8 Starters - QB 1, RB 2(4), WR 3(5), TE 1(3)

QB - Kyler Murray, Derek Carr, Kenny Pickett
RB - Christian McCaffrey, Bijan Robinson, Kyren Williams, Travis Etienne, James Conner, Antonio Gibson, Chris Rodriguez
WR - Tee Higgins, Jordan Addison, Michael Pittman, Nico Collins, Rashee Rice, Christian Watson, Jerry Jeudy, Rashod Bateman
TE - Sam Laporta, Kyle Pitts, Darren Waller, Isaiah Likely
Picks - 2.10, 3.10, 4.10, 5.10

Ray Finkle
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby Ray Finkle » Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:46 pm

justinkilmer wrote:This is all a joke, I don't even like the Pats, but this is all just a witch hunt. This has been blown way out of proportion and nobody is looking at the fact that the game wasn't even close. Not even remotely close. I was rooting for the Colts and they got their asses handed to them. 45 - 7 not even close, so the Colts couldn't score because of the balls the Pats were using??? Everyone needs to move on and focus on the game that is being played this week.

I think this has very little to do with this years AFC championship game. That just happen to be the game they got busted.

CrimsonKodiak
Starter
Starter

Postby CrimsonKodiak » Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:52 pm

Cult of Dionysus wrote:You got to feel for him though. He's married to a woman who is far more famous, attractive and wealthy, and I bet she busts his balls all the time ....
:lol:
:clap: :clap: Investigation complete. It's Gisele Bunchen who took all the air outta Tom Brady's balls.

The question of who did it isn't important to me. we know that there were underinflated balls that were in play at some point during the AFC game.
I would like to know how the officials and the centres (Bryan Stork, Ryan Wendell) and Brady all didn't notice that the balls weren't regulation.

It is beyond insulting to believe that the sole instrument used in your craft, the one they've been handling for years/decades goes unnoticed in this situation. I don't buy it.
DLF Premium league (QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, TE, W/R/T, W/R/T) PPR
QB - Brady, Carr, Hoyer, Lynch
RB - CJA, Miller, Langford, Henry, Vereen, J. Allen, McCluster, Darkwa
WR - Sanders, Woods, Funchess, Jo Brown, Hogan, Ph. Cooper, Heyward-Bey, Wright, Marquess Wilson, Hunter, Goodwin, Fuller
TE - Gronkowski, Ebron, Chandler, Boyle

2017 1,2,3

ericanadian
Legend
Legend

Postby ericanadian » Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:02 pm

Has anyone filled a regulation football to 10.5 psi and another to 12.5 psi and compared to see if there is a significant difference? My only football is beat to hell, so I'm not sure I could do an easy comparison. My guess is that there is, but maybe not...
All I Der Is Win - 16 Team IDP League (Pass TD 6pts)

QB - Stafford, Stroud, Tune
RB - Swift, Hall, Penny, Bigsby, Ford
WR - Pittman, Olave, Di. Johnson, G. Wilson, J. Williams, Metchie, Robinson, M. Wilson
TE - Okonkwo, Schoonmaker
LB - Brooks, R. Smith, Phillips
DL - Crosby, Allen, Simmons
DB - D. James, Baker, Delpit
K - Just a stupid kicker

Csl312
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby Csl312 » Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:52 pm

ericanadian wrote:Has anyone filled a regulation football to 10.5 psi and another to 12.5 psi and compared to see if there is a significant difference? My only football is beat to hell, so I'm not sure I could do an easy comparison. My guess is that there is, but maybe not...
I don't remember if it was here or somewhere else, but I did see someone post they did exactly this. They said the only way they could tell the difference was by squeezing the ball between their palms and even then it was pretty hard to tell. I imagine 99% of NFL football players and referees would have the same experience. I am not certain about QBs, but from anecdotal evidence I have read (so not very scientific) there is not much difference between 10.5 and 12.5 psi in a football.

This whole thing is getting blown WAYYY out of proportion (as I mentioned earlier in the thread). However I do look forward to Sports Center cutting to Chris Berman with Aaron Rodgers doing a blind test of balls with different inflation levels, asking him to put them in order from least inflated to most. Then Prime Time will come on air and talk about the blind test for the next 2 hours.

C_n_red_again
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby C_n_red_again » Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:59 pm

I'm a Dolphins fan. Been sick of him for a long time lol
RUDL TEAM SIX
devy-dynasty-salary cap-12 teams-full ppr
1qb 2rb 3wr 1te 1flex dst kicker
Qb- Carson wentz
Rb- jay Ajayi, Joe Mixon, Damien Williams, James Connor
Wr- juju smith, Odell beckham, nuk Hopkins, , Michael Thomas,
TE- George kittle, Ian Thomas, chris Herndon
Devy squad- courtland sutton, jk dobbins , Jonathan Taylor, Travis ettienne, aj dillon
2014 runner up 2015 Champs 2016 champ 2017 runner up 2018 runner up

Team 2 horns and fins
Dynasty, devy, salary cap, 24 man roster start 1qb 2 Rb 1 tight end and a flex
Qb russel Wilson Phillip Rivers Marcus mariotta
Rb saquan barkely, Ezekiel Elliot, Christian mcafrey, Nick Chubb, Ronald Jones
Wr Keenan Allen, Micheal Thomas, Corey Davis, ty hilton
Tight end jack Doyle
Ir dairiuce guice
Devy squad jk dobbins Travis ettienne Damien Harris traveone Williams, Miles Sanders,deandre Swift, kelvin Harmon , aj brown,Brian Edwards,N’Keal Harry, tee higgins, Jerry juedy, Collin Johnson, courtland Sutton
2017 runner up 2018 champion

Hawks Nest 12th Man
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby Hawks Nest 12th Man » Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:50 pm

The Patriots are genius. Risk vs reward cheating
Risk.... lose draft pick, suspend a coach , pay a fine PERIOD
Reward... Give yourself advantage to win.
The reward outweighs the risk like a elephant to a squirrel . Patriots are cheaters but perhaps that makes them smartest team in NFL .

Maybe NFL should adopt some NCAA rules. Television blackout, lose roster spots, ban from playoffs. If these were risks for breaking rules I seriously doubt Patriots would be cheating
DONKEY PUNCHERS....12 teams start 1qb, 1rb, 2wr, 1flex rb/wr/te, te, k, d/sp, 0.5ppr, all tds 6pts, 0.1pt run/rec yd, .033pt pass yd, .04 return yd all return tds 6pts, 20 player roster, 1 IR Spot, 2pt bonus all tds over 50yds...
QBs Luck, Mayfield
RBs McCaffery, Kerryon, Drake, Breida, Gio
WRs C. Davis, T Boyd, D Hamilton, Kupp, Westbrook, MVS, Callaway
TEs Engram, Graham, Hurst
DEF/SP Bills
K Elliot

WashingtonFever
Role Player
Role Player

Postby WashingtonFever » Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:03 am

The ball boy that supposedly went into the bathroom better have a good story.

My best estimates on averages are as follows:
1) Taking a crap takes more than 90 seconds
2) Pissing takes far less than 90 seconds

Next thing we'll be finding out is that this guy is on camera going to the bathroom many times and the times are all way above or way below 90 seconds.

Either way, I got my football squares and looking to win again this year. No safety's please! It helped me last year, but I don't have those odd ball numbers this year. More FGs and TD's back and forth should do it.

1standgoal
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby 1standgoal » Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:40 am

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
2015 League Champion
12 Team Standard League
QB/RB/RB/WR/WR/TE/FLEX/DEF/K

Balzac
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby Balzac » Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:40 pm

1standgoal wrote::dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
10 Team TE Premium, Dynasty Year 6 - (1QB, 1RB, 1WR, 1TE, 3FLEX, 1K, 1DEF)
http://www57.myfantasyleague.com/2017/o ... =07&F=0002

12 Team .5PPR, Dynasty Year 4 - (1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 3FLEX)
https://www66.myfantasyleague.com/2017/ ... =07&F=0011