Dynasty league sites

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
Fournetto
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Dynasty league sites

Postby Fournetto » Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:10 am

JoshuaGordon_9 wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:05 am
sk25411 wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:37 am "Sleeper" added dynasty it looks like. I'm probably late mentioning this, but it looks promising.
Really curious with this one. Commish hates MFL and is trying to get us to go anywhere else. Any info on Sleeper? Pros? Cons?
Sleeper is fantastic. Took a while to get adjusted and find everything but there's a number of cool features, trading platform is fantastic too.
The app is sometimes a millisecond slow to respond but that's my only criticism
8 Team 1 PPR

1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 2FLEX, DEF, K
QB: D. Brees, J. Goff
RB: A. Ekeler, J. Taylor, JK Dobbins, M. Ingram, G. Edwards, L. Perine, T. Pollard, B. Hill, J. Jackson, T. Cohen (IR), Z. Moss (T).
WR: M. Thomas, J. Jones, C. Godwin, M. Evans, T. McLaurin, AJ. Green, T. Boyd, C. Sutton (IR), M. Williams, A. Miller, D. Slayton, T. Patrick, D. People's-Jones, N. Harry, J. Ross, G. Davis (T)
TE: Z. Ertz, J. Smith, E. Engram, D. Goedert
DST: TB
K: Y. Koo
2021: 1st, 1st, 1st
2022: 1st, 1st, 1st, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 3rd, 4th, 4th

Title-Towners25
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby Title-Towners25 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:17 pm

Pretty simple. MFL or dont bother, as many have said. In some ways, I like yahoo for very basic leagues. 12 team leagues are a very simple investment I almost always profit on lol but for any legitimate league of value, MFL is it. Period.
2018 Champion - Hometown Hero's

2018 Runner Up - Gridiron Fantasy: The Chosen Ones

2018 Yahoo Cash League Winner (2x)

lake3711
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby lake3711 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:42 pm

Our league switched from CBS to MFL a few years back and everybody in our league hates MFL. The apps suck, they don’t show stats, just score total. Certain stats like tackles for loss show up in you your live score after the game ends, so the scoring is delayed. I don’t like the format. When you do a post it doesn’t have options to email the whole league. Seems like a low budget website in my opinion. There has to be something better out there for dynasty leagues.
12 Team PPR, QB 6points Pass TD, Start 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 1flex

QB: Justin Herbert, Sam Darnold
RB: Saquon Barkley, Rhamondre Stevenson, D'Andre Swift, Javonte Williams, Jamaal Williams, D'Onta Foreman
WR: DK Metcalf, Christian Watson, Nuk Hopkins, Keenan Allen, Brandon Aiyuk, Gabe Davis
TE: Greg Dulcich, Trey McBride, Jake Ferguson

Walter W.
Role Player
Role Player

Postby Walter W. » Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:56 pm

lake3711 wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:42 pm Our league switched from CBS to MFL a few years back and everybody in our league hates MFL. The apps suck, they don’t show stats, just score total. Certain stats like tackles for loss show up in you your live score after the game ends, so the scoring is delayed. I don’t like the format. When you do a post it doesn’t have options to email the whole league. Seems like a low budget website in my opinion. There has to be something better out there for dynasty leagues.
CBS has gotten better for dynasty, I think they realized that people wanted that functionality. There used to be things I had to do off site, but now they do everything I need. Only wish they had gotten on it earlier.
The One Who Knocks
12 team league, 27 man rosters (more during the offseason), 7 man Practice Squad. Standard league with big play scoring for IDPs.

QB: L. Jackson, K. Mond, K. Murray, A. Richardson, D. Thompson-Robinson
RB: L. Bellamy, Z. Charbonnet, N. Chubb, N. Harris, K. Hunt, K. Ingram, C. Edwards-Helaire, J. Mixon, D. Vaughn, J. Warren, K. Williams
WR: C. Austin, O. Beckham, A. Cooper, C. Davis, J. Downs, M. Goodwin, N. Harry, J. Jefferson, J. Jeudy, T. Johnson, M. Jones, A. Lazard, M. Mims, S. Moore, R. Rice, J. Smith-Schuster, J. Washington, A. Wesley, N. Westbrook-Ikhine
TE: N. Fant, H. Henry, K. Pitts, D. Washington
K: Z. Gonzalez, R. Gould, B. McManus
DL: J. Hughes, T. Wilson
LB: D. Harris, J. Houston, S. Leonard
DB: E. Forbes, A. Robertson

2024 picks: 1, 1, 3, 5, 5, 6, 7
2025 picks: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

IBall2
All Pro
All Pro

Postby IBall2 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:08 pm

lake3711 wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:42 pm Our league switched from CBS to MFL a few years back and everybody in our league hates MFL. The apps suck, they don’t show stats, just score total. Certain stats like tackles for loss show up in you your live score after the game ends, so the scoring is delayed. I don’t like the format. When you do a post it doesn’t have options to email the whole league. Seems like a low budget website in my opinion. There has to be something better out there for dynasty leagues.
Could you share your a link to your league? I'd be interested to see what the CBS format looks like. Don't want to go through the hassle of setting up a fake league just to check it out though.

NJDFLA
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby NJDFLA » Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:21 pm

I acquired my first Dynasty Orphan Team on the FFPC site in January. I've played on the FFPC site for several years in other leagues. I have nothing to compare it to for dynasty, but it's open all year, we can trade players and draft positions, have to lower our rosters to 16 by the end of this month, but have to initially keep a kicker and defense (don't like that), have a seven round draft for free agents and rookies in May and must cut the rosters to 20 before the season starts. check it out

FuzzySignificance
Starter
Starter

Postby FuzzySignificance » Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:44 pm

Started a league last year on Sleeper. Cannot recommend highly enough. The league group chat is brilliantly built into the app. I've literally never had a more engaged group and I credit this largely to the app. As with any site, there are some workarounds needed (no trade block is a big deal to a lot of guys in this league) but the interaction is unparalleled, imo
12 team ppr, 1 qb, 2 rb, 2 wr, 1 te, 2 flex
QB: Deshaun Watson, Marcus Mariota
RB: Ezekiel Elliott, Le'Veon Bell, Kerryon Johnson, Peyton Barber, Ronald Jones, Darwin Thompson
WR: Amari Cooper, Adam Thielen, Antonio Brown, Will Fuller, DeDe Westbrook, Robby Anderson, Marquise Goodwin, Justin Watson, Albert Wilson, Greg Dortch
TE: Travis Kelce, Vance McDonald, Kyle Rudolph, Delanie Walker, Ian Thomas, Gerald Everett

Flgatorguy87
Role Player
Role Player

Postby Flgatorguy87 » Sun Mar 31, 2019 6:24 pm

We just transitioned to Sleeper and I have plugged in all the teams in the draft board. Once I finalize the board and teams are set at our 30 roster max, what is the process for clearing roster spots for our rookie draft? Does sleeper offer an option to balloon rosters until later in the off season? We have a small taxi squad so this would be preferred, but was curious to hear what the process is. It's not the end of the world to make cuts before the draft to clear roster space, but I think we'd prefer to balloon rosters. We could do a slow draft off line if that's the case and then I would plug in the drafted players closer to preseason with final cuts just before.
SF PPR 30 man roster 5 taxi 2 IR
QB, 3WR, 2RB, 2TE, 2FLEX , Superflex

A. Rodgers, J. Goff, D. Lock, Ta. Hill

O. Beckham, Antonio Brown, M. Evans, A. Robinson, S. Diggs, C. Sutton, T. Boyd, Jakobi Meyers, S. Sims Jr., Darius Slayton

S. Barkley, Da. Cook, Cam Akers, JK Dobbins, R. Penny, Ronald Jones, W. Gallman, Duke Johnson, AJ Dillon, Darrynton Evans, DeeJay Dallas, L. Perine

G. Kittle, M. Andrews, H. Hurst

Taxi: R. Armstead, Joe Reed, L. Bowden Jr., I. Coulter, Scotty Miller

2021 - 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3rd, 5th

FuzzySignificance
Starter
Starter

Postby FuzzySignificance » Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:10 am

Yeah, you can balloon rosters. I'm not sure what if anything you need to do as I'm not the commish in the one league I'm in on that site. Just really enjoying the experience.
12 team ppr, 1 qb, 2 rb, 2 wr, 1 te, 2 flex
QB: Deshaun Watson, Marcus Mariota
RB: Ezekiel Elliott, Le'Veon Bell, Kerryon Johnson, Peyton Barber, Ronald Jones, Darwin Thompson
WR: Amari Cooper, Adam Thielen, Antonio Brown, Will Fuller, DeDe Westbrook, Robby Anderson, Marquise Goodwin, Justin Watson, Albert Wilson, Greg Dortch
TE: Travis Kelce, Vance McDonald, Kyle Rudolph, Delanie Walker, Ian Thomas, Gerald Everett

GB STOCKHOLDERS
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby GB STOCKHOLDERS » Sat Apr 06, 2019 2:49 pm

I am in quite a few Quest leagues. This year several of my teams are in trouble. At least 6 of the 12 teams have quit in several leagues. The commissioner has warned that these leagues will be closed. I am not sure if it is because of the ownership changing, the geolocation making sure everyone is legal, or just bad leagues. Any one having the same Problem ?
12 team 1Qb, 1-3 Rb's, 3-5 Wr, 1-2 Te, 1k, 1D Start 10

Team 1 Gold 4
Qb's--T. Lawrence, R. Wilson,
Rb's--A. Jones, A. Ekeler, D. Harris, J. Williams, G. Edwards, K. Miller
Wr's--C. Godwin, J. Waddle, T. McLaurin, M. Brown, G. Wilson, R. Doubs, M. Mims, J. Reed
Te's--G. Kittle, C. Otten
K--J.Myers
D-- Buffalo
Champion 2022.

Team 2 Gold 5
Qb's K. Murray, D. Watson, R. Wilson
Rb's A.J. Dillon, Javonte Williams, Z. Elliot, K. Hunt, D. Singletary, K. Herbert
Wr's K. Allen, D. Johnson, D.J. Moore, J. Dotson, C. Olave, M. Hollins
Te's D. Knox, T. Conklin,
K Tucker
Def San Fran.
Picks

Team 3 Bronze Flex 6

Qb's--Josh Allen, G. Smith, J. Dobbs
Rb's--CMC, A. Jones, D. Harris, J. Williams ,Charbonnet, T. Spears
Wr's-- S. Diggs, D.K.Metcalf, J. Jeudy, K. Allen, E. Moore, Wandale, Osborn
Te's--D.knox, H. Hunter

Def. San Fran, Bills

Many other leagues.

jordanzs
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby jordanzs » Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:29 pm

I am tempted to do a low-stakes startup on Sleeper just so I can see how it flows. I would be happy to move leagues over to them. I would just want to make sure they're solid enough to be around for the long term. Would suck to move a league to sleeper and then have to move it back to MFL 3 weeks later if Sleeper gets sacked.

BucFanJKE
Captain
Captain

Postby BucFanJKE » Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:31 pm

FuzzySignificance wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:44 pm Started a league last year on Sleeper. Cannot recommend highly enough. The league group chat is brilliantly built into the app. I've literally never had a more engaged group and I credit this largely to the app. As with any site, there are some workarounds needed (no trade block is a big deal to a lot of guys in this league) but the interaction is unparalleled, imo
The guys in my league just use the player nicknames feature on sleeper and change nicknames to OTB LF whatever, untouchable. Etc.
Team 1-
SF .5 PPR TE Prem (1Q, 1SF, 2R, 2W, 1T, 3WRT)
QB- Watson, Dak, Richardson, Bennett, Zappe
RB- Javonte Williams, JHill, Dobbins, Achane, Gibson, Bigsby, Spears, Gainwell, Fournette, CPatt
WR- Chase, Lamb, London, Pittman, MT, QJ, Bateman, Jamo, OBJ, Skyy
TE- Freiermuth, Kincaid, Chig, Fant, Musgrave, Woods, Bellinger
2024: 1st, 2nd, 4th

Team 2-
.5 PPR TE Prem (1Q, 2 R, 3W, 1 T, 3 WRT)
QB: J. Allen, Kyler, Stroud
RB: CMC, Bijan, Gibbs, JT, Breece Hall, Kamara, Gibson, 4nette
WR: Diggs, Hill, AJB, Aiyuk, London, JSN, Hollywood, M.Mims, Meyers, Shaheed
TE: Kelce, Kyle Pitts, Dulcich, Logan Thomas
2024: 2 1st (one top 3), 4th

Team 3- (Adopted Dumpster Orphan)
.5 PPR TE Prem (1Q, 2 R, 3W, 1 T, 3 WRT)
QB: J. Allen, Dak, Young
RB: Gibbs, Hall, J. Cook, Warren, Bigsby, K. Mitchell, Dobbins, D. Cook,
WR: Lamb, Wilson, Olave, Higgins, London, JSN, Bateman, Wan'Dale, Z. Jones, Hyatt
TE: Kittle, Kincaid, Woods, Likely
2024: 2 1st (one top 2), 3rd, 4th

NFLMAX
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby NFLMAX » Sun May 12, 2019 8:17 pm

I've been using CBS for 20 years now for my dynasty league with contracts and salaries, their app is the BEST in the biz and it's worth the money you pay for. MFL is a bit overrated imo and the app is atrocious! If you don't have a good skin the site isn't aesthetically pleasing either.

DelawareRiverEagles
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby DelawareRiverEagles » Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:22 am

I've done keeper with Yahoo and it kinda sucks. The Commish always had to do extra work for it, but he made sure it ran smoothly. Good for him and us, but hard to find someone who is that committed.

Bot101
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby Bot101 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:23 pm

Sleeper