Less then listed options
6%

Total votes: 50

YODA
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Trent's current market value?

Postby YODA » Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:37 pm

After two games with the Colts what is his trade value at this time? If there has been any recent trades for him since his move feel free to post them. Is an aging rb and a 2014 1st enough? Two 2014 1sts? A rb2 and a 2014 1st? Lets say picks are from playoff teams so 7-12 in 12 team ppr leagues. What would you offer to get him or what would it take for you to move him? Just seems like this might be a good time to be a buyer if the price is right.
Last edited by YODA on Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

henry1jg
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Re: Trent's current market value?

Postby henry1jg » Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:26 am

In my nonPPR league, I traded Gio, Jordan Cameron, Zach. Brown, & a 2nd for TRich.
Barrow Snowmen- 14 team - 0.5 PPR, IDP - Yr 18
Jacksonville Jaguars - 32 team - Real GM - Yr 12
Jimmy Graham Cracker wrote:Don't let your recency bias affect your judgment.

henry1jg
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby henry1jg » Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:28 am

henry1jg wrote:In my nonPPR league, I traded Gio, Jordan Cameron, Zach. Brown, & a 2nd for TRich.
Although I will admit that I overpaid. Fortunately, I have the depth to make this kind of deal & the other team had enough needs that we were able to strike a deal.

Seventy5
Legend
Legend

Postby Seventy5 » Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:33 am

From a dynasty standpoint, it hasn't changed much if at all for me. Still top six with Calvin/AJG/McCoy/Dez/Graham in no particular order. I pretty much had him somewhat written off for these first three weeks because of the matchups vs SF/Seattle + him needing time to learn the playbook and get up to speed with the o-line etc. I'm not going to lower him in my rankings at all because of two down games with a team he was just traded to midseason a day and a half before they left to play against San Francisco.

Redraft leagues I'm not quite as excited as I was before week 1, but I think he'll be gold over the last 8-9 games once things start clicking and he isn't having to gain 46 of his 60 yards after contact like he did this weekend.
DLF HOF League | 16 Team 1PPR 1QB-2WR-2RB-1TE-2FL:
QB: Deshaun Watson | Stafford | Purdy | Hooker
RB: Saquon Barkley |DeVon Achane | Deuce
RB: Alvin Kamara | Joe Mixon / Chase Brown | Tucker
WR: Tyreek Hill | Rashee Rice | Tank Dell
WR: Stefon Diggs | DeVonta Smith | MWilliams | Claypool | C Austin
TE: Higbee | Likely | Chig Okonkwo | Strange
2023: 1, 2, 2, 3, 3, 3

DLF Premium League | 16 Team 1PPR 1QB-2WR-2RB-1TE-2FL:
QB: Joe Burrow | Mayfield | Hooker
RB: Saquon Barkley | Tank Bigsby | Deuce
RB: Alvin Kamara | Aaron Jones | JK Dobbins | Sean Tucker
WR: Ja'Marr Chase | Christian Watson | Hyatt | Shenault
WR: Keenan Allen | Marquise Brown | Calvin Ridley | Addison | Claypool | C Jones | Shakir
TE: Sam LaPorta | Strange | Jonnu
2023: 1, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2

ManuManu
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby ManuManu » Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:19 am

Seventy5 wrote:From a dynasty standpoint, it hasn't changed much if at all for me. Still top six with Calvin/AJG/McCoy/Dez/Graham in no particular order. I pretty much had him somewhat written off for these first three weeks because of the matchups vs SF/Seattle + him needing time to learn the playbook and get up to speed with the o-line etc. I'm not going to lower him in my rankings at all because of two down games with a team he was just traded to midseason a day and a half before they left to play against San Francisco.

Redraft leagues I'm not quite as excited as I was before week 1, but I think he'll be gold over the last 8-9 games once things start clicking and he isn't having to gain 46 of his 60 yards after contact like he did this weekend.
Is part of the reason he has so many YAC is because he lacks burst? He seems sluggish to me.
Team 1, 10-team 0.5-PPR
QB (1): Richardson, Watson, Purdy
RB (2-3): Walker, Swift, Dobbins, R. White, Mitchell, Gainwell
WR (3-4): Hill, Godwin, Aiyuk, Flowers, N. Collins, Doubs, M. Wilson, Shakir
TE (1-2): McBride, Goedert, Okonkwo

Cy23
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby Cy23 » Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:22 am

I'm happy that the Trent owners in my leagues require too much to acquire him, so I don't own him anywhere. I thought being in IND would really help his YPC and he would shine, but it hasn't looked good for two weeks.

That doesn't mean that he won't improve, and if conditioning is his only issue, he can get better this year or especially next year. But since other owners want at least my Martin for him, I'm just going to sit tight.

Seventy5
Legend
Legend

Postby Seventy5 » Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:34 am

Iv said this in another thread as well and I'm not directing this at anyone in particular, but I think it's absolutely ridiculous how a lot of owners went into these two weeks saying "I like this move for him long term but I'm not expecting much these next few weeks while he's gets acclimated to the offense etc" and then almost universally go into panic when exactly what they predicted comes true.
DLF HOF League | 16 Team 1PPR 1QB-2WR-2RB-1TE-2FL:
QB: Deshaun Watson | Stafford | Purdy | Hooker
RB: Saquon Barkley |DeVon Achane | Deuce
RB: Alvin Kamara | Joe Mixon / Chase Brown | Tucker
WR: Tyreek Hill | Rashee Rice | Tank Dell
WR: Stefon Diggs | DeVonta Smith | MWilliams | Claypool | C Austin
TE: Higbee | Likely | Chig Okonkwo | Strange
2023: 1, 2, 2, 3, 3, 3

DLF Premium League | 16 Team 1PPR 1QB-2WR-2RB-1TE-2FL:
QB: Joe Burrow | Mayfield | Hooker
RB: Saquon Barkley | Tank Bigsby | Deuce
RB: Alvin Kamara | Aaron Jones | JK Dobbins | Sean Tucker
WR: Ja'Marr Chase | Christian Watson | Hyatt | Shenault
WR: Keenan Allen | Marquise Brown | Calvin Ridley | Addison | Claypool | C Jones | Shakir
TE: Sam LaPorta | Strange | Jonnu
2023: 1, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2

ChrisK
Starter
Starter

Postby ChrisK » Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:34 pm

He was just traded in my league. The owner went into a complete rebuild and blew up his team for draft picks.

Gave: Trent, Crabtree
Get: 2014 1st, 2015 1st, 2016 1st and 2nd
Non-PPR, 12 Team - 20 player roster, 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 1RB/WR/TE

QB: Luck, Flacco
WR: AJ Green, J. Jones, A. Robinson, T. Smith, Gordon, Garçon
RB: Murray, L. Bell, Randle, Vereen, J. Rodgers, Mason
TE: Kelce, Olsen, Reed

TommyL31
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby TommyL31 » Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:45 pm

Seventy5 wrote:Iv said this in another thread as well and I'm not directing this at anyone in particular, but I think it's absolutely ridiculous how a lot of owners went into these two weeks saying "I like this move for him long term but I'm not expecting much these next few weeks while he's gets acclimated to the offense etc" and then almost universally go into panic when exactly what they predicted comes true.
I'll actually admit that I was one of these people but, to me, the reason I wasn't expecting much out of him was that I figured they'd ease him in and he'd be in a committee with Bradshaw for a while. I still expected him to be more efficient with his touches than he was in Cleveland. The Jacksonville game worries me because it didn't seem like a lack of knowing a playbook, he just couldn't find a hole.

You can say that's because there weren't any or he didn't see them/hit them hard enough but that's more lack of vision than newness to a playbook.
"whiners kill more leagues than incompetent trades" - clarion contrarion

DFFL - Flea Flickers, 12 team PPR dynasty
Legends of the Gridiron - Boss Hawgs, 12 team PPR Superflex Salary Cap league
USFL - Memphis Showboats, 12 team PPR Superflex Tiered Salary Cap League

Cy23
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby Cy23 » Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:51 pm

ChrisK wrote:He was just traded in my league. The owner went into a complete rebuild and blew up his team for draft picks.

On the one hand, I would love to be getting Trent and Crabtree at that price. I'd expect them to bounce back for 2014 and be happy.

On the other hand, depending on the team he traded with, it isn't bad to get 1st round picks so far out. I traded Broyles for a 2015 1st with the thought that the team would compete in 2013 but not in 2014, so the first would be much higher than he is expecting it to be...

but with how draft picks become less valuable further out, Trent should have gotten those without Crabtree being included. Two top 3 picks, ouch.

YODA
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby YODA » Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:24 pm

Added a poll

Tack33
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby Tack33 » Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:59 pm

In a non-PPR I just gave Gio straight up for him.

ChrisK
Starter
Starter

Postby ChrisK » Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:35 pm

Cy23 wrote:
ChrisK wrote:He was just traded in my league. The owner went into a complete rebuild and blew up his team for draft picks.

On the one hand, I would love to be getting Trent and Crabtree at that price. I'd expect them to bounce back for 2014 and be happy.

On the other hand, depending on the team he traded with, it isn't bad to get 1st round picks so far out. I traded Broyles for a 2015 1st with the thought that the team would compete in 2013 but not in 2014, so the first would be much higher than he is expecting it to be...

but with how draft picks become less valuable further out, Trent should have gotten those without Crabtree being included. Two top 3 picks, ouch.
It was the best team in the league. The 1st rounders will be the 11th or 12th pick. It will be extremely unlikely for the picks to be top 10.
Non-PPR, 12 Team - 20 player roster, 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 1RB/WR/TE

QB: Luck, Flacco
WR: AJ Green, J. Jones, A. Robinson, T. Smith, Gordon, Garçon
RB: Murray, L. Bell, Randle, Vereen, J. Rodgers, Mason
TE: Kelce, Olsen, Reed

voiceofunreason
MVP
MVP

Postby voiceofunreason » Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:07 pm

ChrisK wrote:
Cy23 wrote:

It was the best team in the league. The 1st rounders will be the 11th or 12th pick. It will be extremely unlikely for the picks to be top 10.
Never a fan of Crabtree or Richardson, but I still take them easily over 3 1sts from a good team. Especially years down the road, not even close.

henry1jg
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby henry1jg » Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:47 pm

Tack33 wrote:In a non-PPR I just gave Gio straight up for him.
I think thats a fantastic trade for you!