Help: auction values in a start up league

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
flexcapacitor
Captain
Captain

Help: auction values in a start up league

Postby flexcapacitor » Fri May 31, 2013 1:48 pm

Could anyone help me out to find auction values for a dynasty start up league? I can find the auction values for a 16 player 12 team league everywhere but not for a 25 player 12 team league. Any help would be appreciated.

flexcapacitor
Captain
Captain

Re: Help: auction values in a start up league

Postby flexcapacitor » Fri May 31, 2013 7:46 pm

Would there be a way to find something like this on myfantasyleague.com or any other web site out there?

Pac_Eddy
Legend
Legend

Postby Pac_Eddy » Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:19 am

I don't think the values would be much different between 16 player rosters & 25. You'll have a lot more $1 guys. I'd just roll with the 16 player list as long as you have a starting lineup similar to your list.

In my opinion, you don't want a lot of money spent on bench guys. Get the best young starting lineup that you can regardless of bench numbers.
Not all that counts can be counted. Not all that can be counted counts.

tstafford
GOAT
GOAT

Postby tstafford » Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:04 am

This gets asked a lot, but it's kind of a hard question because every auction has a different flow to it. I'm in one right now for a Salary Cap league - so a bit different than dynasty start up - and AJG went significantly higher than Calvin just because of when he was put up for bidding.

What I think is kind of more helpful is to look at what percentage of your money you should spend on say your top-5 or 6 players (like Pac Eddy is saying). This article might help you - it's a year old buy still might help:
http://dynastyleaguefootball.com/2012/0 ... ed-at-3am/