Is Trevor Lawrence the Most Hyped Player of All Time?

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
YouMightDieTryin
MVP
MVP

Re: Buying TLaw - Is he a buy low or high

Postby YouMightDieTryin » Sat Jan 08, 2022 7:16 am

Yarnith wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 3:22 pm
YouMightDieTryin wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 3:10 pm
BabyChark23 wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 3:08 pm Fingers crossed that it is Byron Leftwich.
It almost has to be in order to regain any sort of confidence back with the fan base. Albeit I'm not sure even he can turn it around or should take the job.
You really think Leftwich is ready to be a HC? The Tampa coaching staff was awful until Brady showed up. How much do you think the superbowl win was Arians and company getting better with no risk it no biscuit and how much was Brady personally bringing in star talent for rock bottom salaries and them just getting out of his way while he handles the offense he wanted each game?

That team needs a Rivera type coach who will both accept and demand personal responsibility as professionals paid to play football. Team hasn't had any for years and its what they need. BoB would be a fine coach for the team as the O-Coordinator and to help TLaw develop. Well within his talents and abilities. Clearly HC and Personnel management aren't.
I'm not saying Leftwich is ready to be a HC. Or that he'd even be a good HC at this moment. If he gets the job I think it's more of a PR based hire with fingers crossed it'll work out. He has the intangibles to pull it off. Young bright mind that can bring in fresh ideas. He has a QB background to focus on Trevor. Bonus - He just had several years while coaching alongside the GOAT.

Jacksonville is still a dumpster fire that needs a ton more assets before they can compete. Anyone that is coming into it has to have a 3-5 year mentality of I'm rebuilding from the ground up, but we're going to fight. Ala Dan Campbell!

halfbaked88
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Re: Buying TLaw - Is he a buy low or high

Postby halfbaked88 » Sat Jan 08, 2022 4:04 pm

*chants*
Dougie. Dougie.
Doug-ie.

Doug Peterson. Please.