YouMightDieTryin
MVP
MVP

Re: Spec adds for 2022

Postby YouMightDieTryin » Wed Jan 12, 2022 9:32 am

Prison_Mike wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 9:19 am
Pullo Vision wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 9:11 am
BabyChark23 wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 4:27 am

I stashed him over this past summer/ early offseason, but I’m out now. They took a long hard look at him when they needed RB help and still decided to bring someone else in.
I'm not thinking he's a lock to be a fantasy contributor, but they brought in Michel after Akers, Calais and Henderson all got injured. They were down to two late/undrafted guys in Jones and Funk. They needed a body.

If you saw the value before, and if Michel leaves (and no further RBs are added) he'll be in exactly the same situation as last year- and still a decent free dart throw.
Yep, decent dart throw with potential to flip.

I just looked back at Xavier Jones trades in the Trade Finder. A few that stood out:

- Xavier Jones for '23 2nd
- Xavier Jones for '22 3rd
- Xavier Jones for Elijah Mitchell
- Xavier Jones for Mattison + '23 2nd + '23 3rd
Trade date: 2021-08-12. Those trades were from when Xavier was going to be the presumed starter. I wouldn't buy into it too much now. He has an outside chance of being something, but it's less than 1% at this point. He's praised by his teammates, but really doesn't seem to get the opportunity to showcase what he can do. And even Funk was a factor too during all this. That being said he's a better stash than nothing.

jman3134
All Pro
All Pro

Re: Spec adds for 2022

Postby jman3134 » Tue Jan 18, 2022 10:54 am

Not every back is Cam Akers though.....didn't he also tear his achilles?
12 team, 35 man rosters, 1/2 PPR, 10 round rookie/FA draft
Qb: Geno Smith, Matthew Stafford, Trey Lance
Rb: Jonathan Taylor, Joe Mixon, Austin Ekeler, Saquon Barkley, Cam Akers, Isiah Pacheco, Jeff Wilson, Chase Edmonds, Pierre Strong, Jordan Mason, Jaleel McLaughlin
Wr: DeAndre Hopkins, Mike Evans, Diontae Johnson, Darnell Mooney, Marquez Valdes-Scantling, Jakobi Meyers, Laviska Shenault, Donovan Peoples-Jones, Denzel Mims, Richie James, Michael Wilson, Demario Douglas, Trent Sherfield
Te: George Kittle, Darren Waller, Taysom Hill, Isaiah Likely
K:
D: Dallas D