Week 10 discussion

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
Mjvb5
Legend
Legend

Re: Week 10 discussion

Postby Mjvb5 » Mon Nov 15, 2021 8:09 am

Jrblaha wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 7:53 am That makes sense and I can dig that, although it also brings my issue. I think he’s now valued at a mid to early first (non-sf) and I want to believe, but idk that he ends up ultimately being worth that. I’d probably risk 1.4 for him, but idk about top 3 (for 2022 draft picks)
I mean if it helps think of jt this way, is there any wr coming out next year that youd swap him for? I can't think of any aside from maybe Burks but I'd rather have the guys who are already producing and looking like they can play st this level AND have draft capital to boot. Ignore qb and te, and then we're left with rb which to me comes down to spiller and hall. So we're currently looking at them being better than 4 off that, and I can see the case for 2 or 3.

Jrblaha
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby Jrblaha » Mon Nov 15, 2021 8:23 am

Mjvb5 wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 8:09 am
Jrblaha wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 7:53 am That makes sense and I can dig that, although it also brings my issue. I think he’s now valued at a mid to early first (non-sf) and I want to believe, but idk that he ends up ultimately being worth that. I’d probably risk 1.4 for him, but idk about top 3 (for 2022 draft picks)
I mean if it helps think of jt this way, is there any wr coming out next year that youd swap him for? I can't think of any aside from maybe Burks but I'd rather have the guys who are already producing and looking like they can play st this level AND have draft capital to boot. Ignore qb and te, and then we're left with rb which to me comes down to spiller and hall. So we're currently looking at them being better than 4 off that, and I can see the case for 2 or 3.
I’ve got the 2 rbs ahead. And then I’m in Michigan, watch B1GTEN a lot, so I’d probably put Bell ahead of him from Purdue. Dudes a baller, but people’s opinion vary wildly on him. Then there’s Burks and that’s where another toss up is for me.
Last edited by Jrblaha on Mon Nov 15, 2021 8:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
12 team. PPR. QB pass td = 6
Starters: QB(1) FLEX (RB/WR/TE)(2) RB(2) WR(3) TE(1)

QB: AR, DJones
RB: Gibby, Charb, KMiller, Akers
WR: Chase, Lamb, G Wilson, Tank Dell, Burks, Mimsy, Tutu, W Robinson, Tucker, Wicks, RBell
TE: DNjoku, Hunter Henry

Draft Picks: 2024: 1.2, 1.5, 1.11. 2025: 1st Round (2) 2nd Round (1), 2026: 1st Round (1) 2nd Round (2)

joeya2001
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby joeya2001 » Mon Nov 15, 2021 8:28 am

MFundercover wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 6:47 am I'm using years worth of data. The Dillon Stans are drunk on him scoring his first TD of the season in week 10. And disgracefully stretching an MCL sprain that sidelined Jones for 2 weeks in the past in to hoping it's a season ending injury.

All I'm doing is injecting truth and facts in to this because everybody is going off emotion right now. I'm not even saying Dillon is bad. Only tempering expectations.
Idk if you are watching Dillon this season but he scored his first TD of the season back in week 5 against Cincy. But hey who’s counting!?!

Best Reguards
A Packers Fan
1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR 1TE, Super Flex, 2 Flex Spots. 10 Team Dynasty PPR

2016 Champs 2019 Runner up 2020 Champs

QB- Lamar Jackson, Jordan Love
RB- Alvin Kamara, AJ Dillion
WR- Christian Kirk, Michael Pittman, Aiyuk, Alec Pierce, DJ Chare, Terrace Marshall, Metchie,
TE- George Kittle, Darren Waller, Greg Dortch.

Team 2 10 Team 1 QB 2 RB 3 WR 1 TE 2 Flex 2 SF

2020 3rd place Year 1
(This is a rebuild team selling vets)
QB Joe Burrow, Kenny Pickett, Geno,
RB AJ Dillon, Josh Jacobs, Tony Pollard,
WR Tee Higgins, Sutton, HollywoodTerry McLaurin, DJM, Ju-Ju, Hodgins,
TE Hock, Andrews, Kyle Pitts, Otton, Ertz
Picks
2023 4 1st 5 2nd
2024 3rd
“Not good enough to count on as a starter, but too good to drop, so they clog my bench.” dlf_mikeh

murphysxm
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby murphysxm » Mon Nov 15, 2021 9:06 am

Jrblaha wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 8:23 am
I’ve got the 2 rbs ahead. And then I’m in Michigan, watch B1GTEN a lot, so I’d probably put Bell ahead of him from Purdue. Dudes a baller, but people’s opinion vary wildly on him. Then there’s Burks and that’s where another toss up is for me.
I am in Indiana, will own a lot of David Bell shares this draft season
I am just a guy sharing some thoughts

dhanks91
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby dhanks91 » Mon Nov 15, 2021 9:13 am

murphysxm wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 9:06 am
I’m with you there, hoping to acquire Bell anywhere I can this offseason. I think playing at Purdue as opposed to a big time school has hurt Bell’s name value a bit but the guy is a stud. I think Bell, Burks and London make up a solid top 3 at WR for this upcoming class.

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Postby FantasyFreak » Mon Nov 15, 2021 11:04 am

dhanks91 wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 9:13 am
murphysxm wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 9:06 am
I’m with you there, hoping to acquire Bell anywhere I can this offseason. I think playing at Purdue as opposed to a big time school has hurt Bell’s name value a bit but the guy is a stud. I think Bell, Burks and London make up a solid top 3 at WR for this upcoming class.
Bell is better than Rondale, and will be at the NFL level too, I think.
"You're a creep. You got caught.." -Dan Patrick

murphysxm
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby murphysxm » Mon Nov 15, 2021 11:36 am

FantasyFreak wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 11:04 am
agreed and he is 6'2"

mild
Legend
Legend

Postby mild » Mon Nov 15, 2021 1:07 pm

Mild MCL sprain for Aaron Jones. From today's Ghost-of-Rotoworld update:
AJ Dillon, meanwhile, will serve as a workhorse back for at least a couple games. Pro Football Focus grades Dillon -- who had 128 total yards and two scores against Seattle -- as the sixth best rusher in the league this season. He has as much upside as almost any running back in fantasy for as long as Jones is sidelined.
Well, look at that! Some non-Packers fans that have watched all the games this season think he's pretty good! That's nice. 8-) :lol:

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Postby FantasyFreak » Mon Nov 15, 2021 1:13 pm

murphysxm wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 11:36 am
agreed and he is 6'2"
A college 6'2. So probably 6 ft in the NFL. LOL.

murphysxm
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby murphysxm » Mon Nov 15, 2021 1:15 pm

FantasyFreak wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 1:13 pm
agreed and he is 6'2"
No, he's a legit 6'2". I played a pick up game aginst him. I am 6'5", he dunked on me, multiple times

ThunderTung
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby ThunderTung » Mon Nov 15, 2021 1:38 pm

murphysxm wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 1:15 pm
FantasyFreak wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 1:13 pm

agreed and he is 6'2"
No, he's a legit 6'2". I played a pick up game aginst him. I am 6'5", he dunked on me, multiple times
sounds like he's a hofer already, didn't know he could dunk on the great Murphy.

I kid, but on the real. He's going to be an NFL WR. Anything any NFL athlete does to a non professional athlete doesn't really tell me anything
12 man IDP 0.5 ppr

QB(1): Geno Smith
RB(2): ETN/Walker III
WR(2): Chase/Lamb
TE(1): Goedert
FLEX(2): Stevenson/Garrett Wilson
K: Mcpherson
DL(2): T. Walker/Vea
LB(2): D. Long/TJ Edwards
DB(2) Dugger/Moehrig
FLEX: Kenneth Murray
IR: J. Hicks/Milano/Marcus Jones
Bench:
QB: Mac Jones/Bryce Young
RB: Zeke/D. Harris
WR: N. Brown/Demario Douglas/Bobby Trees/Parker/Tyler Scott
TE: Bellinger/Schultz
DL: Barrett/J. Davis/Yannick/
LB: Milano/Edwards/K. Murray/J. Smith
DB: Mathieu/Jonothan Owens

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Postby FantasyFreak » Mon Nov 15, 2021 4:25 pm

The Carr to Waller TD that got called back late in the game may cost me about 4 wins this week, as I had that stack. Cost me 15 points or more in TE premium leagues. Can't recall a single call that affected so many matchups in my entire FF career. Anyone else ever experience this type of thing before, across so many leagues?

Hjorimir
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby Hjorimir » Mon Nov 15, 2021 5:16 pm

Need 11 points out of Kupp tonight to take first place and I find that I'm stressed about it, mostly because of the Woods injury. I know I should win, but a lot is on the line for me!
The Great Old Ones
10-team PPR (1-QB, 2-RB, 3-WR, 1-TE, 1-D/ST, 1-K)
QB: Dak, Tua, Mac, Mills (bleh)
RB: Gordon, Drake, Perine, RoJo II, Dillon, Coleman, Sermon, Ingram, Mitchell, Barber, JJ, Bolden
WR: Kupp, DJM, Chase, Jeudy, AJG, OBJ, Shepard, Mecole, Parris, Osborn
TE: Knox, Engram,
D/ST: NE
K: Zuerlein

The Blues Brothers
10-team PPR (1-QB, 1-RB, 2-WR, 1-TE, 2-RB/WR/TE, 3-IDP, 1-K)
QB: Dak, Herbert, Hurts, Bridgewater, Winston, Wentz, Heinicke
RB: Zeke, Cook, Mixon, Moss/Singletary, McKinnon, Gio, Rhamondre, Evans, Roundtree
WR: Kupp, Adams, Nuk, Evans, Ruggs III, Sammy, Guyton, Palmer
TE: Logan, Henry, Engram, Cook, Tremble
IDP: Demario, Bush, Mosley, Jewell, Poyer, Derwin, Vander Esch

dondickenson
Starter
Starter

Postby dondickenson » Mon Nov 15, 2021 5:21 pm

My fantasy total score for the week just changed by -0.80 points on Sleeper since an hour ago. I can’t figure out why and there are zero stat corrections listed for the week by NFL or Sleeper. Any ideas on what the change could be? It’s a very tight matchup and I want to know exactly what happened!
Last edited by dondickenson on Mon Nov 15, 2021 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mild
Legend
Legend

Postby mild » Mon Nov 15, 2021 5:40 pm

FantasyFreak wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 4:25 pm The Carr to Waller TD that got called back late in the game may cost me about 4 wins this week, as I had that stack. Cost me 15 points or more in TE premium leagues. Can't recall a single call that affected so many matchups in my entire FF career. Anyone else ever experience this type of thing before, across so many leagues?
I had this before my dynasty career when I took Bengals stud WR AJ Green in multiple leagues in the 1st - because he was lasting all the way to the end of the 1st, and that's where I happened to pick, and the value looked right.

Of course, he got injured and lost for the season, tanking all three of my leagues that year. Dark days.

(This also contributed to my well established dislike of drafting high-priced Bengals, something I've said a lot around here. Any season you don't -have- to watch Bengals games, you can chalk it up as a win)

These days I try and divest my biggest capital outlays from league to league - unless the value is just "too good". It's definitely great to believe in a guy, and scoop the value when it's there - but you have to be prepared for one bad moment hitting you everywhere when it happens.

Tough loss man. Hopefully you and your Raiders rebound next week against the fighting Joe Burrows, or failing that, the Dallas Cowboys! Raider UP