"Everyone is stupid except me" - Homer Simpson

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
Ski mask ready
Starter
Starter

"Everyone is stupid except me" - Homer Simpson

Postby Ski mask ready » Thu Jun 10, 2021 9:42 am

Who are you targeting as sleepers, under the radar or sneaky sneaky good players on both sides of the ball. Don't tell us about the upside players we all know about, tell us who you're targeting because you're smarter than everyone else...
Team 1: 12 Team PPR, IDP Dynasty 40 Man Roster"
https://www43.myfantasyleague.com/2023/ ... =07&F=0001

Team 2: 12 Team Salary/Contract, PPR, IDP Dynasty 40 Man Roster"

Team 3: 12 Team Salary/Contract, PPR, IDP Dynasty 40 Man Roster"

Ski mask ready
Starter
Starter

Re: "Everyone is stupid except me" - Homer Simpson

Postby Ski mask ready » Thu Jun 10, 2021 9:44 am

I like Dylan Moses – LB, JAX (UDFA), his college carrier was all over the place stat wise but is literally one injury away from starting in JaxTown. He was able to post solid solo tackle stats in college between injuries and we've seen several LB feast in JaxTown on tackles alone. Next!
Team 1: 12 Team PPR, IDP Dynasty 40 Man Roster"

Team 2: 12 Team Salary/Contract, PPR, IDP Dynasty 40 Man Roster"

Team 3: 12 Team Salary/Contract, PPR, IDP Dynasty 40 Man Roster"

alewilliam789
All Pro
All Pro

Postby alewilliam789 » Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:44 pm

Haven’t been in a ton of drafts, but I’m targetting Lawrence in multiple leagues. Sure he’s not a sleeper per se, but to get imo the best QB prospect of maybe all-time from 7-11 is a steal and great value. This guy could easily elevate himself to QB5 and beyond in dynasty with just one good year and you are going to have him for hopefully 10+ years. Even in 1QB that is valuable to me.
I may or may not be related to Bryan Edwards

tresskid84
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby tresskid84 » Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:03 pm

alewilliam789 wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:44 pm Haven’t been in a ton of drafts, but I’m targetting Lawrence in multiple leagues. Sure he’s not a sleeper per se, but to get imo the best QB prospect of maybe all-time from 7-11 is a steal and great value. This guy could easily elevate himself to QB5 and beyond in dynasty with just one good year and you are going to have him for hopefully 10+ years. Even in 1QB that is valuable to me.
My sleeper is this kid from Castle Rock, CO named Chris (I think its Chris, maybe Christian, not sure). Comes from a family of football players. Went to a small, private research university in California. I think he could possibly have a top 5 year at RB for Charlotte football team.
2021-Orphan Rebuild, 12tm PPR, SF, 1.75 TE Prem
2 SF, 8 Flex

QB: Mayfield, Z Wilson, D Jones, Heinicke, Rudolph, Foles
RB: Herbert, Felton, Evans, Nwangwu, Calais
WR: D Smith, Waddle, Chark, J Palmer, D P-J, Raymond, Washington, Jauan, Darden, Fehoko, Smith-Marsette, C Johnson, Proche, Shi Smith, A Tate, ESB, JJAW
TE: O'Shaughnessy, Moreau, Granson, Tyree J, Hu Bryant, Hopkins, Fortson
2022 Picks: 1.01, 1.04, 1.11, 2.01, 2.09, and 3.02
2023 Picks: six 1sts, my 2nd

2021-Orphan Rebuild, 16tm PPR, SF, 1.5pr TE, DEVY:
1 QB, 1 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 SF, 3 Flex
Draft is rookies and devy (only 2022 NFL eligible)

QB: Tua, Fields, Brissett, Foles, Purdy(D), T Morgan(D)
RB: Etienne, Gainwell, Homer, T Jones, J Hill, Ragas, Sargent, Calais, Funk,
WR: Cephus, Nico, J Palmer, Gage, Quez, P Williams, JJAW, Strachan, Proche, Lil'Jordan, Shi Smith, Fryfogle(D)
TE: Moreau, Maxx, H Long, RSJ, Tyree J
2022 Picks: 1.02, 2.02, 2.12, 3.02, 3.07, 3.10, 3.11, 3.12, 3.15, 4.01, 4.02, 4.05, 4.07, 4.12, 4.15

OhCruelestRanter
MVP
MVP

Postby OhCruelestRanter » Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:13 pm

I thought this post was going to be about Sam Darnold’s vaccine stance.

Tyler Higbee is too cheap right now and I haven’t heard anything about him.
COOGAN IS A CHEATER AND A THIEF

slaughterrt
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby slaughterrt » Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:05 pm

I play in mostly large QB premium leagues - 16 team 2QB or 16 team supeflex leagues with deep rosters.

I’m targeting QB handcuffs Tyler Huntley and/or Trace McSorley (more importantly whichever one wins the backup spot to Lamar Jackson). I think it’s just a matter of time before Lamar gets hurt and one of those guys gets to play. Then it’s a quick flip to the Lamar owner (or another QB needy team). FYI - I don’t have any long term faith in these two guys, but QB handcuffs could potentially pay off in leagues like mine. And for the cost of a waiver add, I would take a chance if you have roster spots.

ItsHandsomeDave
Role Player
Role Player

Postby ItsHandsomeDave » Thu Jun 10, 2021 6:59 pm

2 deep sleepers for me this year are

Gerrid Doakes - Big back and while I think Gaskin is under rated Miami just feels like a situation where someone can come out of nowhere

Stevie Scott - UDFA at the Saints. 230lb RB, after Kamara we have Murray on a team that runs it a ton

Noah Gray - Kelce has retire at some point and he is quite a versatile player with some limitations. Deep stash if you have the roster space

Cowboysfan33
Legend
Legend

Postby Cowboysfan33 » Thu Jun 10, 2021 8:17 pm

Kylen Granson-TE-Colts- They spent a 4th round pick on him and it’s not like he has any studs ahead of him. I think he’s worth a late pick in a startup or off waivers, I’m also talking more in TE premium leagues, I’ve already picked him up off waivers in 5 TE premium leagues and they have 30 man rosters. He’s probably not a very interesting pickup right now for any leagues.

Cade Johnson-WR-Seattle- I’ve taking him late in a couple of startups, he was undrafted but P.Carroll tends to like undrafted players and I think he’s worth taking a chance on as a last pick or for basically free off waivers in some leagues.

alewilliam789
All Pro
All Pro

Postby alewilliam789 » Thu Jun 10, 2021 8:24 pm

tresskid84 wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:03 pm
alewilliam789 wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:44 pm Haven’t been in a ton of drafts, but I’m targetting Lawrence in multiple leagues. Sure he’s not a sleeper per se, but to get imo the best QB prospect of maybe all-time from 7-11 is a steal and great value. This guy could easily elevate himself to QB5 and beyond in dynasty with just one good year and you are going to have him for hopefully 10+ years. Even in 1QB that is valuable to me.
My sleeper is this kid from Castle Rock, CO named Chris (I think its Chris, maybe Christian, not sure). Comes from a family of football players. Went to a small, private research university in California. I think he could possibly have a top 5 year at RB for Charlotte football team.
Lol not sure if this is a joke, but I’d say the actual sleeper I’m looking at is Jacob Harris. He’s a great athlete for his size and McVay is creative enough to mix him in somewhere. Basically free. I actually like his ball skills/tape too.
I may or may not be related to Bryan Edwards

wickerkat1212
Legend
Legend

Postby wickerkat1212 » Thu Jun 10, 2021 8:25 pm

1. Not sure how much Mooney, the WR in Chicago is on people's radar.
2. Firkser, the TE in TEN. Jones hurts his value, but could be a nice sleeper.
3. Hearing Tevin Coleman in NYJ may be the starter, has limited value, as Carter WILL take over.
4. Kendrick Bourne, WR in NEP. He's getting some traction.
5. Mo Alie-Cox, TE, at the Colts. Hearing things.
6. Zaccheaus the WR in ATL now that JJ has gone.
7. Heineke the QB in WASH. Could he beat out Fitz?
8. I don't think Mike Davis in ATL is a sleeper, but he could be a STUD and is undervalued now IMO.
9. Tre'Quan the WR in NOS. Emerging. Especially if Winston is QB.
10. Is this the year that Kmet puts it all together? Maybe.
11. Same with Trautman in NOS.
12. I'm on the fence with TE Irv Smith, but maybe he's ready?
13. Deep sleeper Pooka Williams RB in DEN.

Hope that helps.
D3:
QB—Allen RB—Kamara, Jacobs, Edwards, Ford, Warren WR—Lamb, Olave, DJM, Puka, Harrison, TILLMAN, Marshall, Jefferson TE—Ferguson, Schoon, Likely, Smith, Washington KRAFT PK—Prater DEF—BAL

D4:
QB—TLaw, JimmyG, Tannehill, AOC RB—BIJAN, Conner, Gainwell, Gainwell, HULL, ZMoss, Chandler, McLaughlin, Murray WR—Jefferson, Hill, Diggs, Adams, Allen, TILLMAN, Boyd, Woods, HUTCHINSON, DOUGLAS TE—Kelce, Kmet, Schultz, Parham PK—Butker DEF—PIT

Superflex 1:
QB—Mahomes, Rodgers, Mayfield, Howell RB—BIJAN, Kamara, Allgeier, Singletary, Mostert, BRob, Warren, HULL, GRAY WR—Chase, DJM, Devonta, Myers, Hardman, Reynolds BOUTTE TE—Kmet, Smith, Hurst, Ertz, KRAFT PK—Elliott DEF—PHI

Superflex 2:
QB: Goff, Cousins, Wentz, White; RB: BIJAN, BRob, ZWhite, Hines, TDP, McLaughlin WR: Higgins, JSN, JWilliams, DJM, RMoore, DOWNS, Atwell, TILLMAN, BOUTTE, SMoore, PCampbell, DPJ, ATP, CJONES TE: Trautman, Ferguson, KRAFT, Hooper

tresskid84
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby tresskid84 » Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:02 am

alewilliam789 wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 8:24 pm
tresskid84 wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:03 pm
Lol not sure if this is a joke, but I’d say the actual sleeper I’m looking at is Jacob Harris. He’s a great athlete for his size and McVay is creative enough to mix him in somewhere. Basically free. I actually like his ball skills/tape too.
Haha, confirmed, it was a joke
2021-Orphan Rebuild, 12tm PPR, SF, 1.75 TE Prem
2 SF, 8 Flex

QB: Mayfield, Z Wilson, D Jones, Heinicke, Rudolph, Foles
RB: Herbert, Felton, Evans, Nwangwu, Calais
WR: D Smith, Waddle, Chark, J Palmer, D P-J, Raymond, Washington, Jauan, Darden, Fehoko, Smith-Marsette, C Johnson, Proche, Shi Smith, A Tate, ESB, JJAW
TE: O'Shaughnessy, Moreau, Granson, Tyree J, Hu Bryant, Hopkins, Fortson
2022 Picks: 1.01, 1.04, 1.11, 2.01, 2.09, and 3.02
2023 Picks: six 1sts, my 2nd

2021-Orphan Rebuild, 16tm PPR, SF, 1.5pr TE, DEVY:
1 QB, 1 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 SF, 3 Flex
Draft is rookies and devy (only 2022 NFL eligible)

QB: Tua, Fields, Brissett, Foles, Purdy(D), T Morgan(D)
RB: Etienne, Gainwell, Homer, T Jones, J Hill, Ragas, Sargent, Calais, Funk,
WR: Cephus, Nico, J Palmer, Gage, Quez, P Williams, JJAW, Strachan, Proche, Lil'Jordan, Shi Smith, Fryfogle(D)
TE: Moreau, Maxx, H Long, RSJ, Tyree J
2022 Picks: 1.02, 2.02, 2.12, 3.02, 3.07, 3.10, 3.11, 3.12, 3.15, 4.01, 4.02, 4.05, 4.07, 4.12, 4.15

Anteaters
Legend
Legend

Postby Anteaters » Fri Jun 11, 2021 5:41 am

My inner Homer Simpson wants to provide the sleepers and the comatose.
Gus Edwards will score almost as much in fantasy as Dobbins, but is a lot cheaper.
Trautman will be a TE1, low-end but TE1 nonetheless.
Mike Davis will definitely be a T15RB, and might be a league changer.
I'm not drafting Mooney on any of my teams. Nope. Not going to do it. My inner HomerSimpson says 2021 stats will be same as 2020.
Watson will not play a single game this season.
CJMosley will be a Top10LB for IDP.
Devante Parker will not be a T50WR. He's been a low-efficiency volume player every year and now that Miami has better receivers set up, Parker won't see enough opportunities to cash in with his low-efficiency.
Cam Newton will be putrid - no surprise there. But Jones will also be putrid, meaning every offensive player on NE should be avoided like the plague. This team is either going to win a lot of 16-13 games or go 8-8.
Golladay will be a WR1.
The 2020 DEF I expect to make the jump from 20+ to Top10DEF: Tennessee Titans
The 2020 DEF that will drop from the Top10 to 20+: Arizona Cardinals
This 10thRd+ quartet might start for your championship team: Mike Williams, Zack Moss, Austin Hooper and Daniel Jones
Finally, don't sleep on Justin Simmons. Don't do it.
TEAM 1:
12 Team ppr w/20 keepers - start 1QB 2RB 3WR 1TE 1FLX 6IDP 1DEF
QB: Tua, Lamar, Levis
RB: Etienne, Pacheco, JavonteWms, JFord, CEH
WR: Lamb, JChase, Waddle, Pickens, Tre Tucker, Q Johnston
TE: Goedert, Friermuth
DEF: Cowboys, Ravens
IDP:(LB) Bolton, Greenlaw; (DE/DL) ZCollins, BJHill; (S/CB) Pitre, Bates, Witherspoon
IR: Mike Williams (WR), Joey Bosa (DL)
2023 & 2022 Champion: 2020 third place: 2019 Champion

TEAM 2:
14 Team 30roster SF/ppr/TEP - QB/RB/WR/TE/5FLX/SF
QB: Tua, CJStroud, Carr, AOC, MWhite, Lock
RB: Etienne, Stevenson, GusE, AJD, Singletary, CEH, Spiller
WR: Amon-Ra, Kirk, Dell, Thielen, Gallup, Ch Jones
TE: Andrews, Waller, Taysom, Smythe, WMallory, JOliver
2023 semifinals loser

wickerkat1212
Legend
Legend

Postby wickerkat1212 » Fri Jun 11, 2021 7:14 am

Agree on Davis
D3:
QB—Allen RB—Kamara, Jacobs, Edwards, Ford, Warren WR—Lamb, Olave, DJM, Puka, Harrison, TILLMAN, Marshall, Jefferson TE—Ferguson, Schoon, Likely, Smith, Washington KRAFT PK—Prater DEF—BAL

D4:
QB—TLaw, JimmyG, Tannehill, AOC RB—BIJAN, Conner, Gainwell, Gainwell, HULL, ZMoss, Chandler, McLaughlin, Murray WR—Jefferson, Hill, Diggs, Adams, Allen, TILLMAN, Boyd, Woods, HUTCHINSON, DOUGLAS TE—Kelce, Kmet, Schultz, Parham PK—Butker DEF—PIT

Superflex 1:
QB—Mahomes, Rodgers, Mayfield, Howell RB—BIJAN, Kamara, Allgeier, Singletary, Mostert, BRob, Warren, HULL, GRAY WR—Chase, DJM, Devonta, Myers, Hardman, Reynolds BOUTTE TE—Kmet, Smith, Hurst, Ertz, KRAFT PK—Elliott DEF—PHI

Superflex 2:
QB: Goff, Cousins, Wentz, White; RB: BIJAN, BRob, ZWhite, Hines, TDP, McLaughlin WR: Higgins, JSN, JWilliams, DJM, RMoore, DOWNS, Atwell, TILLMAN, BOUTTE, SMoore, PCampbell, DPJ, ATP, CJONES TE: Trautman, Ferguson, KRAFT, Hooper

Patsfan86
All Pro
All Pro

Postby Patsfan86 » Fri Jun 11, 2021 7:32 am

Anteaters wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 5:41 am My inner Homer Simpson wants to provide the sleepers and the comatose.
Gus Edwards will score almost as much in fantasy as Dobbins, but is a lot cheaper.
Trautman will be a TE1, low-end but TE1 nonetheless.
Mike Davis will definitely be a T15RB, and might be a league changer.
I'm not drafting Mooney on any of my teams. Nope. Not going to do it. My inner HomerSimpson says 2021 stats will be same as 2020.
Watson will not play a single game this season.
CJMosley will be a Top10LB for IDP.
Devante Parker will not be a T50WR. He's been a low-efficiency volume player every year and now that Miami has better receivers set up, Parker won't see enough opportunities to cash in with his low-efficiency.
Cam Newton will be putrid - no surprise there. But Jones will also be putrid, meaning every offensive player on NE should be avoided like the plague. This team is either going to win a lot of 16-13 games or go 8-8.
Golladay will be a WR1.
The 2020 DEF I expect to make the jump from 20+ to Top10DEF: Tennessee Titans
The 2020 DEF that will drop from the Top10 to 20+: Arizona Cardinals
This 10thRd+ quartet might start for your championship team: Mike Williams, Zack Moss, Austin Hooper and Daniel Jones
Finally, don't sleep on Justin Simmons. Don't do it.
8-9 now, but This take terrifies me as a pats fan because i can see it being true because Bill B is too good to go 3-14. If pats are in that mid pick range forever they will never really get a qb. However i do think Jones is set up for succeeding even if he isnt the most talented. People forget this Coach won 3 super bowls when Brady wasnt God Tier yet. Brady didnt take that next step until he got Moss, and he still had a 10 year SB drought after that. Im not saying Mac Jones is brady but Bill B can certainly succeed with a QB like Mac Jones.

As far as sleepers go, do we count Trey Lance? I think he has everything to be a great fantasy qb, not so sure about real life yet, but definitely fantasy.

Gonna be a homer and also say this Pats D is being slept on, they can be the 2019 pats defense again

Gerald Everett seems to be being slept on a bit, that seahawks offense is going to throw more and will be much more creative in how they throw

I cant get on board at all with the Mike Davis and Trequan smith takes, stay away from those two

Anteaters
Legend
Legend

Postby Anteaters » Fri Jun 11, 2021 7:45 am

Patsfan86 wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 7:32 am As far as sleepers go, do we count Trey Lance? I think he has everything to be a great fantasy qb, not so sure about real life yet, but definitely fantasy.

Gonna be a homer and also say this Pats D is being slept on, they can be the 2019 pats defense again

Gerald Everett seems to be being slept on a bit, that seahawks offense is going to throw more and will be much more creative in how they throw

I cant get on board at all with the Mike Davis and Trequan smith takes, stay away from those two
PatD is my personal sleeper D. Bill never has a bad DEF and I'm betting he'll work magic on the D to try to save the team from the horrible offense. I never mention them when I'm talking to guys in my redraft leagues, because I don't want anyone else to want them.

Tre'quan might have missed his 3rd year improvement and be trying to do it in his 4th year, but he'll do it without me. I'm in the wait and see mode with him.
TEAM 1:
12 Team ppr w/20 keepers - start 1QB 2RB 3WR 1TE 1FLX 6IDP 1DEF
QB: Tua, Lamar, Levis
RB: Etienne, Pacheco, JavonteWms, JFord, CEH
WR: Lamb, JChase, Waddle, Pickens, Tre Tucker, Q Johnston
TE: Goedert, Friermuth
DEF: Cowboys, Ravens
IDP:(LB) Bolton, Greenlaw; (DE/DL) ZCollins, BJHill; (S/CB) Pitre, Bates, Witherspoon
IR: Mike Williams (WR), Joey Bosa (DL)
2023 & 2022 Champion: 2020 third place: 2019 Champion

TEAM 2:
14 Team 30roster SF/ppr/TEP - QB/RB/WR/TE/5FLX/SF
QB: Tua, CJStroud, Carr, AOC, MWhite, Lock
RB: Etienne, Stevenson, GusE, AJD, Singletary, CEH, Spiller
WR: Amon-Ra, Kirk, Dell, Thielen, Gallup, Ch Jones
TE: Andrews, Waller, Taysom, Smythe, WMallory, JOliver
2023 semifinals loser