The ONE tool to use

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
dlf_jeffh
Administrator

The ONE tool to use

Postby dlf_jeffh » Sun May 16, 2021 8:22 am

So someone asked me: "What is the one tool on DLF I should be using that makes it all worthwhile?"

The answer is easy to me. It's the myDLF tool which allows you to synch your dynasty leagues to our rankings and ADP toward determining who is available and who is not in your league during drafts, waiver periods, etc.

https://dynastyleaguefootball.com/ranki ... s/?myDLF=0

Once synched, it's so easy to see which players are on other teams, which players are on your teams and which ones are available. I use this tool in EVERY rookie/FA draft to determine which non-rookie players are available vs. the rankings of the available rookies. I'm about to score an available player that the rest of league has forgotten about as they continue to draft rookies.

And by using our MKF partnership offer, you can get DLF FREE for a year with a new MKF registration and $10 deposit. Not to mention that for a limited time, they are offering up to a $100 deposit match.

Happy drafting all!
There is No Off-Season!

Jeff Haverlack
@dlf_Jeff
Co-Founder
http://www.dynastyleaguefootball.com

Shoreline Steamers
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Re: The ONE tool to use

Postby Shoreline Steamers » Sun May 16, 2021 5:55 pm

I'd love to use the tool but my league's host site isn't supported. Maybe more platforms will be added in the future?
14 Team, No-PPR, 20 Man Roster, TD Heavy, TD = 6, FG = 3, Start: QB, 2RB, 2WR, TE, Flex, K, D
QB: L. Jackson, B. Purdy, T. Lance
RB: J. Mixon, N. Chubb, A. Dillon, J. Cook, K. Mitchell, J. McLaughlin, Z. Evans
WR: J. Chase, C. Godwin, D. Johnson, J. Reed, C. Tillman
TE: TJ Hockenson, D. Njoku, B. Jordan

14 Team, .5 PPR, 18 Man Roster, Rush/Rec TD = 6, Pass TD = 4, FG = 3, Start: QB, 2RB, 2WR, TE, Flex, K, D
QB: L. Jackson, T. Tagovailoa
RB: B. Robinson, K. Walker, R. Stevenson, K. Herbertl
WR: C. Olave, T. Higgins, B. Aiyuk, N. Collins, Z. Flowers, M. Mims
TE: K. Pitts, D. Njoku

dlf_jeffh
Administrator

Postby dlf_jeffh » Sun May 16, 2021 6:00 pm

Which provider?
There is No Off-Season!

Jeff Haverlack
@dlf_Jeff
Co-Founder

Shoreline Steamers
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby Shoreline Steamers » Sun May 16, 2021 8:02 pm

I didn't pick it (and I don't love it!) but RTSports.

No biggie, as I imagine it's a lot of work to add different platforms to the formula. I was just curious. It looks like a really helpful program.
14 Team, No-PPR, 20 Man Roster, TD Heavy, TD = 6, FG = 3, Start: QB, 2RB, 2WR, TE, Flex, K, D
RB: J. Mixon, N. Chubb, A. Dillon, J. Cook, K. Mitchell, J. McLaughlin, Z. Evans

14 Team, .5 PPR, 18 Man Roster, Rush/Rec TD = 6, Pass TD = 4, FG = 3, Start: QB, 2RB, 2WR, TE, Flex, K, D

dlf_jeffh
Administrator

Postby dlf_jeffh » Sun May 16, 2021 8:07 pm

We have gotten a few requests for RTS and they are on the list
There is No Off-Season!

Jeff Haverlack
@dlf_Jeff
Co-Founder

Walter W.
Role Player
Role Player

Postby Walter W. » Tue May 18, 2021 3:42 pm

dlf_jeffh wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 8:07 pm We have gotten a few requests for RTS and they are on the list
CBS?
The One Who Knocks
12 team league, 27 man rosters (more during the offseason), 7 man Practice Squad. Standard league with big play scoring for IDPs.

QB: L. Jackson, K. Mond, K. Murray, A. Richardson, D. Thompson-Robinson
RB: L. Bellamy, Z. Charbonnet, N. Chubb, N. Harris, K. Hunt, K. Ingram, C. Edwards-Helaire, J. Mixon, D. Vaughn, J. Warren, K. Williams
WR: C. Austin, O. Beckham, A. Cooper, C. Davis, J. Downs, M. Goodwin, N. Harry, J. Jefferson, J. Jeudy, T. Johnson, M. Jones, A. Lazard, M. Mims, S. Moore, R. Rice, J. Smith-Schuster, J. Washington, A. Wesley, N. Westbrook-Ikhine
TE: N. Fant, H. Henry, K. Pitts, D. Washington
K: Z. Gonzalez, R. Gould, B. McManus
DL: J. Hughes, T. Wilson
LB: D. Harris, J. Houston, S. Leonard
DB: E. Forbes, A. Robertson

2024 picks: 1, 1, 3, 5, 5, 6, 7
2025 picks: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

dlf_jeffh
Administrator

Postby dlf_jeffh » Tue May 18, 2021 6:28 pm

I don't think we can do CBS. As I recall, they have a very closed system which doesn't allow us to connect and extract what we need to. We are VERY close to one of the other majors though and we might be able to do something similar with CBS. I'll check with the devs
There is No Off-Season!

Jeff Haverlack
@dlf_Jeff
Co-Founder

Shoreline Steamers
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby Shoreline Steamers » Tue May 18, 2021 9:38 pm

dlf_jeffh wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 8:07 pm We have gotten a few requests for RTS and they are on the list
Very cool Jeff. Thanks for the update. :thumbup:

pvillebiker
Captain
Captain

Postby pvillebiker » Wed May 19, 2021 11:12 am

Digging this tool a lot! thanks.

hey on separate note - did draft picks intentionally disappear from assets in the trade analyzer? they were there last week. :) thx.

dlf_jeffh
Administrator

Postby dlf_jeffh » Wed May 19, 2021 11:44 am

I've heard that before ... and it seems like it's traced back to individual leagues. There are two privacy settings the commissioner can set in the setup .... those need to be "off"
There is No Off-Season!

Jeff Haverlack
@dlf_Jeff
Co-Founder

MaddMadden
Role Player
Role Player

Postby MaddMadden » Thu May 20, 2021 6:48 am

Do you guys have the capability to upload via excel?

Would probably only need 3 columns: Date, Player Name, Team Name. Consistency in/ mapping player names could be a pain point. How many variations of DK Metcalf are there?

I use RSO, and understand the contracts are a pain point; however, my MFL contract leagues still sync ex the contracts. I'd be happy to do the work manually on my end if an uploader was available, because I agree 100% that this tool is PHENOMENAL!!!

Thanks for all the work you and the team do. Love the content, tools, and engagement.
10 team half-PPR league. Starters: QB, 2RB, 2WR, TE, 2FLEX, K, 2DE, DT, 2LB, S, CB, 2IDP. 40man roster. Salary Cap pinned to NFL.

2022 picks: 1st, 3rd
2023 picks: 2 1st, 2 2nd, 3 3rd, 2 4ths

Players under contracts 2021 (years)
QB: K. Murray (3), T. Lance (4)
RB: S. Barkley (4), C. Edwards-Helaire (3+1), J. Jacobs (4), M. Davis (1), D. Henderson (1), AJ Dillon (3), Z. Moss (3), T. Pollard (2), T. Etienne (4)
WR: DK Metcalf (2), C. Ridley (2), T. McLaurin (2), J. Chase (4), R. Bateman (4), E. Moore (4), R. Moore (4), J. Reagor (3), B. Edwards (3), KJ Hamler (3)
TE: G. Kittle (3), A. Trautman (3)
K: Y. Koo (1)
DE: D. Hunter (1), C. Young (3+1), J. Bosa (2), J. Allen (2), K. Paye (4)
DT: A. Donald (2), Q. Williams (3)
LB: D. Leonard (2), R. Smith (3), F. Warner (3) P. Queen (3), I. Simmons (3), J. Davis (4)
S: D. James (2), R. Grant (4)
CB: K. Moore (2)

dlf_jeffh
Administrator

Postby dlf_jeffh » Thu Aug 12, 2021 7:16 pm

Just want to bump this as I'm amazed at how many of our newer members, even old ones, who don't know about our League Synch functionality for rankings, ADP, free agency/roster status, etc. This is honestly a tool I used most every day to ensure my leagues don't have players on the free agent wire who are ranked higher than some of the players I have rostered. It's not gospel of course but it sure is handy and I've come across quite a few FAs I am surprised are unclaimed.
There is No Off-Season!

Jeff Haverlack
@dlf_Jeff
Co-Founder

Shoreline Steamers
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby Shoreline Steamers » Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:44 pm

I'd admittedly forgotten about it Jeff. Just figured I'd ask again about additional platforms?

I know RTSports isn't huge. Just happens to be where I'm at. I do use a similar tool at another site, but I'd wager DLF's is better!

dlf_jeffh
Administrator

Postby dlf_jeffh » Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:45 pm

Won’t be long until we’re finished with RTS. Hashing out an issue with them right now but they are easy to work with. Stay tuned
There is No Off-Season!

Jeff Haverlack
@dlf_Jeff
Co-Founder

Shoreline Steamers
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby Shoreline Steamers » Fri Aug 13, 2021 6:18 pm

dlf_jeffh wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:45 pm Won’t be long until we’re finished with RTS. Hashing out an issue with them right now but they are easy to work with. Stay tuned
Great news Jeff, thanks for the update!