POST 2021 NFL draft rookie rankings? Who ya got.

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
MEuRaH
Legend
Legend

Re: Landing spot clarification

Postby MEuRaH » Mon May 03, 2021 6:47 am

ULTIMATE RB GURUs
2021 RB Injury Guru: abloom "Akers will suffer an ACL injury in the preseason and does not play during the season."
2021 RB Guru: qazxswedcvfrtgbnhyuj & McCafsteez -- Winners of the Antonio Gibson Wager!

REAL RB GURUs:
CubfanAA - Anteaters - Ice - JJRules - TheNuts - jtk1234 - Bronco Billy - YouMightDieTryin - hockeyBjj - honcho55 - murphysxm - Patsfan86 - jman3134

Zhoward88
Starter
Starter

Re: POST draft rookie rankings? Who ya got.

Postby Zhoward88 » Mon May 03, 2021 8:04 am

The fact Bateman is in top 10 of these replies as of now blows me away. Not sure I even want him now.
10 team league....16 offensive keepers selected by April first. 28 man rosters during the season. 1 keeper defense and 1 keeper kicker.

.5 ppr, TE premium +.5, .2 return yards, big play bonuses, 4 team playoffs and 2 week super bowl (wk 15,16).
Start 1 QB 6 pt passing TD, 2 RBs, 3 WR, 1 flex, 1 TE.

QBs- Dak P
RBs- miles sanders, CEH, Najee Harris, Antonio gibson, James robinson, Boston Scott, qadree ollison, eno Benjamin, Sony michel, kerryon Johnson, gerrid Doaks, Larry rountree,
WRs- Brandon aiyuk, shenault, Adam thielen, Antonio brown, kadarius Toney, Jacobi Meyers, Dwayne eskridge, jalen Darden.

TEs- Goedert, fant, Hayden hurst, Dan Arnold, Donald parham
Kicker- koo

Patsfan86
All Pro
All Pro

Postby Patsfan86 » Mon May 03, 2021 8:44 am

Zhoward88 wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 6:33 am Where are you placing the top 5 WRs and RBs now? Obviously league settings dependent but just based on opportunity and scheme fit, where do you draft these guys now?

To me, several dropped in appeal a lot. Bateman doesn’t even intrigue me in that offense. Honestly, ETN is more intriguing now. And J-Will went to the best landing spot I think he could have. So what’s your top 10-15 picks just on the landing spots?
Top 5 Wrs now
Chase
Bateman
Smith
Waddle
Elijah Moore (really wanted to put St Brown here because he is the only Wr there really but thats way too hot takey)

Top 5 Rbs
Etienne
Harris
Javonte
Carter
Sermon

Bateman is still one of the most talented WRs in the class, dont make the mistake of discounting him due to Lamar. He has an easy path to becoming the WR1 (Marquise Brown is not a WR1) on that team and Lamar really needs to begin proving he can win games through the air. 2020 had to have been a wake up call for the Ravens and they need to understand they arent going to win big games in the NFL playing the style they have been playing. If you are low on Bateman you should be equally low on Smith and Waddle since Hurts and Tua havent won an MVP like lamar has and there are far more questions there. Bateman is also extremely talented.

The RBs i fully agree with you on. Etienne was drafted high, and is an extremely talented back who will take over for James Robinson within a month of the season beginning. I am just not high on Robinson and we have seen this playout before. Trevor is going to want his teammate out there.

Zhoward88
Starter
Starter

Postby Zhoward88 » Mon May 03, 2021 9:07 am

Bateman is still one of the most talented WRs in the class, dont make the mistake of discounting him due to Lamar. He has an easy path to becoming the WR1 (Marquise Brown is not a WR1) on that team and Lamar really needs to begin proving he can win games through the air. 2020 had to have been a wake up call for the Ravens and they need to understand they arent going to win big games in the NFL playing the style they have been playing. If you are low on Bateman you should be equally low on Smith and Waddle since Hurts and Tua havent won an MVP like lamar has and there are far more questions there. Bateman is also extremely talented.

The RBs i fully agree with you on. Etienne was drafted high, and is an extremely talented back who will take over for James Robinson within a month of the season beginning. I am just not high on Robinson and we have seen this playout before. Trevor is going to want his teammate out there.
[/quote]

It’s just a preference at this point. I prefer to not take a WR linked to a team that doesn’t throw much, and doesn’t throw well when they do. Honestly their are a lot of “decent to good” mouths to feed in Baltimore. But they just don’t move the ball through the air. Bateman is a talent but I can’t ignore the fact the ravens offense has been almost or close to last in passing every year the last 5 years. I mean, besides two years ago with andrews....who have the ravens had that you would want to start? Rookie or veteran for that matter. I’m just gonna let someone else enjoy or dwell in batemans success or bust. I’m going a different route. Lamar doesn’t do it for me. Just my feelings.
10 team league....16 offensive keepers selected by April first. 28 man rosters during the season. 1 keeper defense and 1 keeper kicker.

.5 ppr, TE premium +.5, .2 return yards, big play bonuses, 4 team playoffs and 2 week super bowl (wk 15,16).
Start 1 QB 6 pt passing TD, 2 RBs, 3 WR, 1 flex, 1 TE.

QBs- Dak P
RBs- miles sanders, CEH, Najee Harris, Antonio gibson, James robinson, Boston Scott, qadree ollison, eno Benjamin, Sony michel, kerryon Johnson, gerrid Doaks, Larry rountree,
WRs- Brandon aiyuk, shenault, Adam thielen, Antonio brown, kadarius Toney, Jacobi Meyers, Dwayne eskridge, jalen Darden.

TEs- Goedert, fant, Hayden hurst, Dan Arnold, Donald parham
Kicker- koo

wickerkat1212
Legend
Legend

Postby wickerkat1212 » Mon May 03, 2021 9:14 am

stoneghost28 wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 9:53 pm Interesting, really curious where people will rank Etienne and Bateman now. I don't like to pay too much attention to landing spot, but Bateman's is a flat out nightmare, I'm fine with Etienne, he'll have control of that backfield pretty quick, if he falls past 4, I'll celebrate because I'll be piling up shares like AJ Brown, and Miles Sanders in '19 (my Sanders shares were petrified that Etienne, and now just Williams might land in Philly).

Can't rank them yet because I'm still waiting to see where Williams lands (and Sermon for that matter, will Sermon be a nutty 2nd rounder?).
Yes, it really sours me on Bateman, and I liked him a lot pre-draft. Might have to go Waddle there instead.
D3:
QB—Allen RB—Kamara, Jacobs, Edwards, Ford, Warren WR—Lamb, Olave, DJM, Puka, Harrison, TILLMAN, Marshall, Jefferson TE—Ferguson, Schoon, Likely, Smith, Washington KRAFT PK—Prater DEF—BAL

D4:
QB—TLaw, JimmyG, Tannehill, AOC RB—BIJAN, Conner, Gainwell, Gainwell, HULL, ZMoss, Chandler, McLaughlin, Murray WR—Jefferson, Hill, Diggs, Adams, Allen, TILLMAN, Boyd, Woods, HUTCHINSON, DOUGLAS TE—Kelce, Kmet, Schultz, Parham PK—Butker DEF—PIT

Superflex 1:
QB—Mahomes, Rodgers, Mayfield, Howell RB—BIJAN, Kamara, Allgeier, Singletary, Mostert, BRob, Warren, HULL, GRAY WR—Chase, DJM, Devonta, Myers, Hardman, Reynolds BOUTTE TE—Kmet, Smith, Hurst, Ertz, KRAFT PK—Elliott DEF—PHI

Superflex 2:
QB: Goff, Cousins, Wentz, White; RB: BIJAN, BRob, ZWhite, Hines, TDP, McLaughlin WR: Higgins, JSN, JWilliams, DJM, RMoore, DOWNS, Atwell, TILLMAN, BOUTTE, SMoore, PCampbell, DPJ, ATP, CJONES TE: Trautman, Ferguson, KRAFT, Hooper

wickerkat1212
Legend
Legend

Postby wickerkat1212 » Mon May 03, 2021 9:15 am

joeya2001 wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 8:25 am is it just me, or from a fantasy outlook, this is a very meh draft outside the top of the 1st
Agree. I think there are maybe 14 players I'm excited about. Then it's all fliers. Last year I was trading up and back in to get more picks in the second round last year.
D3:
QB—Allen RB—Kamara, Jacobs, Edwards, Ford, Warren WR—Lamb, Olave, DJM, Puka, Harrison, TILLMAN, Marshall, Jefferson TE—Ferguson, Schoon, Likely, Smith, Washington KRAFT PK—Prater DEF—BAL

D4:
QB—TLaw, JimmyG, Tannehill, AOC RB—BIJAN, Conner, Gainwell, Gainwell, HULL, ZMoss, Chandler, McLaughlin, Murray WR—Jefferson, Hill, Diggs, Adams, Allen, TILLMAN, Boyd, Woods, HUTCHINSON, DOUGLAS TE—Kelce, Kmet, Schultz, Parham PK—Butker DEF—PIT

Superflex 1:
QB—Mahomes, Rodgers, Mayfield, Howell RB—BIJAN, Kamara, Allgeier, Singletary, Mostert, BRob, Warren, HULL, GRAY WR—Chase, DJM, Devonta, Myers, Hardman, Reynolds BOUTTE TE—Kmet, Smith, Hurst, Ertz, KRAFT PK—Elliott DEF—PHI

Superflex 2:
QB: Goff, Cousins, Wentz, White; RB: BIJAN, BRob, ZWhite, Hines, TDP, McLaughlin WR: Higgins, JSN, JWilliams, DJM, RMoore, DOWNS, Atwell, TILLMAN, BOUTTE, SMoore, PCampbell, DPJ, ATP, CJONES TE: Trautman, Ferguson, KRAFT, Hooper

wickerkat1212
Legend
Legend

Postby wickerkat1212 » Mon May 03, 2021 9:16 am

ravn88 wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 9:40 am Would you sell the 1.01, if you could get the 1.02 and 1.04 (maybe with a little add on to the 1.01)
Yes. Unless you love Chase/Najee.
D3:

D4:

Superflex 1:

Superflex 2:

wickerkat1212
Legend
Legend

Postby wickerkat1212 » Sun May 09, 2021 12:25 pm

Gainwell at 2.08, is that a steal, just average, or poor selection?
D3:

D4:

Superflex 1:

Superflex 2:

jcc6fd
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

2021 Tier 2 Rookie WRs

Postby jcc6fd » Fri May 14, 2021 1:24 pm

With there being a consensus top 7 players in 1 QB leagues with Harris, Etienne, Chase, Pitts, Williams, Smith and Waddle, I thought it might be worthwhile to have a discussion devoted to ranking the next tier of players, which appear to be mainly WRs. Therefore let's also assume that you are picking at a spot where Trey Sermon and Trevor Lawrence are off the board (ADP 8 and 11, respectively per May rookie only Mizelle data http://mizelle.net/mfl/2021/). As I see it (and probably most others) this leaves us with the following tier of players to chose from (by May Mizelle ADP):

9. Rashod Bateman
10. Rondale Moore
12. Terrace Marshall
13. Elijah Moore

I keep going back and forth in my mind about these 4 players and though there appears to be some consensus ADP I think this is a pretty clear tier that is up to preference. So how would you rank them and why? If there are options you think I'm omitting with your late first feel free to chime in. My response is below:

=================================================================================
1. Terrace Marshall

Measurables: Is great size/speed combo at 6'2" 205lbs and ran a 4.40 flat at his pro day. He's got high end burst, and an 84th percentile breakout age. He's also not 21 yet, so he's a younger prospect. Grade - A+
https://www.playerprofiler.com/nfl/terrace-marshall/

College production: Never had an outstanding year in terms of catches/yards but was on a pretty good pace in 2020 averaging over 100 yards per game with weaker QB play. Was productive alongside Justin Jefferson and Chase. TD machine. Played against SEC competition. Grade - B

Film: The more I watch the more I like him. He seems to have a knack for finding soft spots in zones so he's not just a contested catch guy. Has another gear when turning up field. Does make contested catches. Had some instances where he miss timed highpointing the ball in 2020 but those throws were usually a little off target. Appears to have decent strength and the ability to make people miss. Grade - A-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIRE4gUPqxc

NFL Situation: I know some don't like it due to Darnold and competition for targets but I like him landing with Carolina. Conversely, there's the Joe Brady narrative, and we all likely know that Anderson is on the last year of his deal. I think both DJ Moore and Marshall can shine and if Darnold flops he's only a 2 year commitment. Grade - B-

Draft Capital: 2.27 which is lower than the other 4 options. Being a 2nd round pick is fine but he had round 1 hype so a bit disappointing. Grade - C

Health/Injuries - Has a documented history of lower body injuries dating back to highschool. Ankle fracture Freshman year was pretty serious and would likely take a full year to come back to pre-injury form. Appears he came all the way back from that and could explain his lower production in earlier on. He also fractured his foot in 2019 but it only cost him a month. I couldn't find anything overly concerning on it's own and his injuries thus far don't appear to have slowed him. He does appear to have higher injury risk - C https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1omlPwH ... y&index=12

Other notes: There's some narrative about him taking plays off or having attitude problems when he's not involved in a play. That seems more typical than anything of alpha type receivers and there are no major documented problems. I am concerned every time I listen to a mock draft and I see Marshall consistently going later than I expect. Other than playerprofiler which is married to their metrics based analysis (so it makes sense they're high on Marshall) I'm hearing the experts mock Marshall in the early 2nd of rookie drafts and no one seems too excited about him. The book appears to be that he is boom/bust but I have yet to see anyone elaborate on what factors they're concerned with.

Conclusion: I might be missing some negatives in his game play due to his lower consensus rankings, but Marshall appears to be the premier upside play. High end athlete who could produce some this year but has a positive year 2 outlook. I want him over the other guys assuming normal starting requirements in 12 team leagues. Larger/deeper leagues may have you preferring someone who appears to have a safer floor, but I don't see anything that makes me think his floor is low other than potential injury.
=================================================================================
2. Elijah Moore

I'm not going to put as much up on Moore as others because Cameron Giles already did a fantastic write up that is better than I could hope to do (highly recommend reading the full OP): viewtopic.php?f=5&t=214648

https://www.playerprofiler.com/nfl/elijah-moore/

Summary: I really like the player and agree with Giles that a big question surrounding Elijah Moore's upside is projecting whether or not he can be viable on the outside. His floor appears really safe considering his likely high volume role in the slot. He's a fast player who is short at 5'9" but isn't a gadget player with a decent aDOT. I think his NFL situation is fine, but removing Adam Gase doesn't just make the Jets good. They still have a barren roster and an unproven rookie QB. Crowder also needs to be cut for him to produce immediately. If I was in a very deep league or felt like I wanted some immediate flex production over a high end prospect then I would take Moore over Marshall.
3. Rashod Bateman

Measurables: In this draft he is one of the bigger receiving options, though he measured smaller than expected at 6'0" 190lbs. He has good speed with a 4.43 pro day time but with his average size his speed and burst end up being average for a prospect. Elite dominator and target share percentages (he was the focal point of the offense). Breakout age is 93rd percentile and he is approx 21 1/2. Grade - B+
https://www.playerprofiler.com/nfl/rashod-bateman/

College production: Awesome college production as a sophomore in 2019 with an 1,219/60/11 line. 2020 season was very short but accounted for a huge portion of the offense. Big10 competition. - Grade A

Film: His 2020 film was a bit underwhelming. The Minnesota QB wasn't great but he had some drops and disappeared in closer games. With the exception of the Illinois game he seemed to get most of his catches/yards after the game was well out of hand. This could be a product of his situation, and perhaps the 2019 films should be more prescriptive but I didn't see a game changing round 1 WR. He was able to find zone soft spots and definitely posses YAC skills. Playing at lot of slot and making most of his catches over the middle could be a positive for his production in Baltimore. Grade - C+
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=299JZ2h88OM

NFL Situation: Terrible. I know that Jackson can improve as a passer and that he might be the best pass catcher Jackson has had on his roster but there are a couple of negatives that stand out to me. 1. Lamar Jackson struggles to pass to the outside (why he targets Andrews over the middle a lot). 2. Lamar Jackson isn't going anywhere. Jackson has real deficiencies as a passer but is a higher end NFL QB as a dynamic play maker, meaning Bateman will have Jackson as his QB for his entire rookie contract. In my mind Bateman will have to be excellent to overcome Jackson's deficiencies and the miniscule passing volume in this offense. It should be said that his only main competition for downfield targets in this offense is a TE, so he could establish himself as the top outside option. - Grade - D-

Draft Capital: 1.27, thus he has the best draft capital of these 4 WR options. Was the 5th WR taken overall. Grade - A

Health/Injuries: Played every college game and has no known injury concerns. Grade - A
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eN_fqRi ... 7y&index=7

Conclusion: I like the player but I'm resisting the urge to follow nfl draft capital and consensus rankings and am going with my gut about the unfortunate fantasy reality of playing in Baltimore. His smaller than advertised height/weight make his measurables a tad disappointing, though still decent. Obviously very productive but I don't think he has the profile to overcome what I see as a doomed situation. Due to his situation woes being tied to Lamar and that the situation isn't likely to change I will break from the talent/situation mantra.
4. Rondale Moore

Confession time. I have yet to put in the same effort surrounding Rondale Moore as I have the aforementioned players, which maybe makes me ranking him last unfair, but here's my thought process. Moore is 5'7". The only player I can find under 5'9" currently playing the NFL who is fantasy viable is Crowder. He will have to be wide open to contribute anywhere past the line of scrimmage. He is fast and strong but watching even his highlights I came away concerned that there was never anyone in the area of his downfield catches. NFL defenders won't give him that kind of space consistently even if he's adept at finding zone weak spots. I see Rondale as more of a real life NFL weapon who is valuable to the offense but that won't be a consistent fantasy producer because he won't command sufficient volume. He goes to a team with Hopkins that has a long guaranteed contract. In the short term they also have AJG and Christian Kirk who is still a viable #2. He has a history of hamstring injuries, which are not great for players who rely on speed. Obviously he displays great playmaking ability with the ball in his hands. My concern is that he won't get consistent opportunity for fantasy production.

I want to be wrong about this guy, but with his ADP being 10 right now (above Elijah Moore and Marshall :surprised: ) I just don't think I will be taking a shot at him. Would love to hear feedback on why people are not concerned enough about his size limitations that they would take him above any of these 3 WRs.
10 Team Half PPR Scoring SF
QB: Mahomes, Hurts, Minshew
RB: Kamara, K. Hunt, Warren, Bigsby, D. Cook, Jamaal Williams, J. Wilson, McLaughlin, McKinnon, J. Kelley
WR: A.J. Brown, Diggs, K. Allen, C. Watson, Cooks, Pickens, W. Robinson
TE: Kelce, J. Smith, Musgrave

StripesOfKC
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Re: 2021 Tier 2 Rookie WRs

Postby StripesOfKC » Fri May 14, 2021 1:30 pm

This is the hotspot of this draft IMO

I'm getting Chase or the QBs and if not I'm stocking up with these guys and personally if I had to choose I'd take them over the Bama duo (though I'd try to move back first)

I have it Bateman>Marshall slightly>Elijah>Rondale though:

Lamar's down 2020: 64.4% Completion, 26 TD-9 INT, 6.9% TD-2.4% INT, 7.3 Y/A, 7.6 AY/A, 99.3 Passer Rating, 73.7 QBR

Kyler's 2020: 67.2% Completion, 26 TD-12 INT, 4.7% TD-2.2% INT, 7.1 Y/A, 7.1 AY/A, 94.3 Passer Rating, 68.9 QBR

One of these guys had a bottom 5 receiving corps in a "down" year and the other had a top 3 WR in football (if not number 1) and an overall group that would rank as mediocre at worst

Yet one is for some weird reason considered an emerging superstar talent close to Josh Allen, Russ, Watson and even Mahomes (I think that's laughable but going by the consensus) and not someone who anyone worries about a rookie WR catching passes from and the other (Lamar) is considered a death sentence for receivers and a Tebow/Taysom Hill like passer

Don't quite get it

Lamar is a low volume passer--not a bad passer. There's a difference

jcc6fd
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby jcc6fd » Fri May 14, 2021 1:37 pm

StripesOfKC wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 1:30 pm This is the hotspot of this draft IMO

I'm getting Chase or the QBs and if not I'm stocking up with these guys and personally if I had to choose I'd take them over the Bama duo (though I'd try to move back first)

Lamar's down 2020: 64.4% Completion, 26 TD-9 INT, 6.9% TD-2.4% INT, 7.3 Y/A, 7.6 AY/A, 99.3 Passer Rating, 73.7 QBR

Kyler's 2020: 67.2% Completion, 26 TD-12 INT, 4.7% TD-2.2% INT, 7.1 Y/A, 7.1 AY/A, 94.3 Passer Rating, 68.9 QBR

One of these guys had a bottom 5 receiving corps in a "down" year and the other had a top 3 WR in football (if not number 1) and an overall group that would rank as mediocre at worst

Yet one is for some weird reason considered an emerging superstar talent close to Josh Allen, Russ, Watson and even Mahomes (I think that's laughable but going by the consensus) and not someone who anyone worries about a rookie WR catching passes from and the other (Lamar) is considered a death sentence for receivers and a Tebow/Taysom Hill like passer

Don't quite get it

That's good feedback on Lamar. Most of my concern is related to Volume rather than ability. AJ Brown thrives in an offense with low passing volume, so it's possible. I'm just not there yet on Bateman being that level of a prospect.
10 Team Half PPR Scoring SF
QB: Mahomes, Hurts, Minshew
RB: Kamara, K. Hunt, Warren, Bigsby, D. Cook, Jamaal Williams, J. Wilson, McLaughlin, McKinnon, J. Kelley
WR: A.J. Brown, Diggs, K. Allen, C. Watson, Cooks, Pickens, W. Robinson
TE: Kelce, J. Smith, Musgrave

YouMightDieTryin
MVP
MVP

Postby YouMightDieTryin » Fri May 14, 2021 1:53 pm

Eventually Lamar is going to start using his arm over his legs. He can't run forever. The guy is 24....time to change the script.

Joke aside I have the same order of Bateman, Marshall, Eli, and Rondale. It's close between Bateman and Marshall for year 1, but if Robby moves on year 2 then Marshall leaps over Bateman. I do think Lamar is going to step up and throw more efficient this year and a slightly bigger target than Brown should help.
10-Team Dynasty League QB/RB/RB/WR/WR/WR/FLEX (23 man rosters + 2 IR + 2 Taxi, non-PPR scoring)
QB: Herbert, Goff
RB: Bijan, JT, Saquon, J.Cook, K.Hunt, Foreman, Z.White, McKinnon, S.Tucker
WR: G.Wilson, Olave, Jeudy, Pittman, J.Williams, OBJ, N. Brown, JuJu,
TE: Chig, Conklin, L. Thomas
Taxi: M.Mims, Ro. Johnson
'24: (4) 1sts, 2nd, (2) 3rds, 4th
'25: (2) 1sts, 2nd, 3rd, 4th

Kurt G.O.A.T.
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby Kurt G.O.A.T. » Fri May 14, 2021 2:16 pm

StripesOfKC wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 1:30 pm This is the hotspot of this draft IMO

Don't quite get it

you forgot the most vital stat.

lamar - 2,757 yards, 376 attempts
kyler - 3,971 yards, 558 attempts

and less than 200 attempts from lamar were to the wrs.

tread carefully.

Jigga94
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Jigga94 » Fri May 14, 2021 3:58 pm

Nice write up and I agree with a lot of what has been said. I think Smith is my WR2 by default but I'll probably be passing on Waddle at his ADP. Same with Rondale. If they hit, I'll live with it that someone else spent their 1st on them.

I love that Marshall, Elijah Moore and Bateman are slipping into the late 1st. I'm back and forth on these 3 (would have Waddle in this mix too but assuming someone else will snag him before me).

I would have Bateman as my WR2 had he not landed in Baltimore. I love the tape and measurables. As a Ravens fan, I'm glad they picked him, but it's not making the decision any easier. The volume just isn't there but it could be... I'm sure the Ravens want to throw more and they finally drafted a WR who isn't the size of a high school freshman. I think he could be a target hog in this offense if they decide to throw even just 5 more passes a game.

Marshall is probably my next WR target. The size is mostly the tiebreaker with E. Moore. I think both have good traits about them and very similar profiles. Both had freshman years behind Chase/Jefferson and DK/AJB and both guys broke out the next year against good competition. Marshall also plays more of an outside game but that's not to say E. Moore CAN'T, I just think he's better suited for the slot. He could garner a lot of targets there and still has big play ability so I'm not writing him off like other 5'9 or under WR. The ADOT was mentioned and he's not just a gadget guy catching screens and slants. That's a big plus in my book and most people overlook that when drafting. I wouldn't be touching Rondale until the 2nd round so he's not going to end up on any of my teams realistically

yinzername
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby yinzername » Sat May 15, 2021 11:33 am

Just for reference, here’s what i posted in an E Moore thread earlier
realmacaroni wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 7:15 am Fwiw, he went WR8/2.10 in my 12t SF 1ppr league…to me.

Chase 1.2
Smith 1.8
Waddle 1.10
Terrace 2.2 (me)
Bateman 2.5
St Brown 2.6
R Moore 2.7
E Moore 2.10 (me)
Eskridge 2.11
Brown 2.12
SF - PPR - 12t - start10
Notable Assets in Rebuild
QB: Mahomes - Levis - Rudolph
RB: K Mitchell - J McLaughlin - C Rodriguez - Z Evans
WR: AJB - M Pittman- R Doubs - E Moore - Shaheed - C Tillman- A Iosivas
TE: MAndrews - Kraft
'24: 1.1, 1.7, 2.1, 2.6, 2.10, 3.1, 4.2, 4.7
‘25: 1 1st, 2 2nds, 2 3rds

1st YEAR START-UP
SF - PPR - 12t - start10
QB: TLaw - Purdy - Goff
RB: Chubb - D Montgomery - D Singletary - A Mattison - K Miller - R Freeman - J Hill
WR: CeeDee - Diggs - Aiyuk - Godwin - J Reed - E Moore - A Pierce - C Tillman
TE: Kittle - Kincaid