Elijah Moore is Arguably the Most Reliable WR in the 2021 Draft

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
Mike11
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Re: Elijah Moore is Arguably the Most Reliable WR in the 2021 Draft

Postby Mike11 » Sun Nov 21, 2021 3:40 pm

I don't get it. So he's good? He had the GOAT Joe Flacco throwing to him, I feel like people forget how easy Joe makes life on receivers.

OH WAIT
League Established in 2014

2015 League Champion
2017 League Champion
2018 League Champion
2022 League Champion

10 Team 20 Keeper League Non ppr

Starters in Bold

QB Justin Herbert, Lamar Jackson Aaron Rodgers, Russel Wilson
RB Chubb, JT Javonte Williams, De’Von Achane
Flex Ekeler, Etienne
WR AJB, Stefon Diggs, Jaylen Waddle Mike Williams, Treylon Burks, Amari Rodgers, Nico Collins, Diontae Johnson, Mingo, Burks, Tillman, Batemen
TE TJ Hockenson Higbee Hurst

Ice
Legend
Legend

Postby Ice » Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:13 am

Pay no attention to the hot mess that is all the QB's throwing him the ball; Moore is 10th overall in points per game his last 5 games.

10) Moore (18.74)
12) Chase (17.525)
23) Waddle (13.84)
24) Smith (13.78)
48) Bateman (10.275)
The Clock is Running and there are no Timeouts

wickerkat1212
Legend
Legend

Postby wickerkat1212 » Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:47 pm

Ice wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:13 am Pay no attention to the hot mess that is all the QB's throwing him the ball; Moore is 10th overall in points per game his last 5 games.

10) Moore (18.74)
12) Chase (17.525)
23) Waddle (13.84)
24) Smith (13.78)
48) Bateman (10.275)
Very nice. I should have started him this week, would have won.
D3:
QB—Allen, Pickett RB—Kamara, Jacobs, ZWhite, Edwards, Ford, Warren WR—Lamb, Olave, DJM, Puka, Tillman, Marshall, Jefferson, Robinson, Tucker TE—Ferguson, Schoon, Likely, Smith, Washington, Kraft PK—Prater DEF—BAL

D4:
QB—TLaw, JimmyG, Tannehill, AOC, Hall RB—Bijan, Kamara, Conner, Gainwell, Gainwell, Foreman, ZMoss, Chandler, McLaughlin, Murray WR—Jefferson, Hill, Adams, Allen, Tillman, Woods TE—Kelce, Kmet, Conklin PK—Butker DEF—PIT

Superflex 1:
QB—Mahomes, Rodgers, Mayfield RB—Bijan, Kamara, Allgeier, Singletary, Mostert, BRob, Warren, Rodriguez, Spiller WR—Chase, DJM, Devonta, MBrown, Myers, Reynold, Jones TE—Kmet, Likely, Kraft, Conklin, Hurst, Hudson PK—Elliott DEF—PHI

Superflex 2:
QB: Goff, Cousins, Wentz, White; RB: Bijan, BRob, ZWhite, Allgeier, McLaughlin WR: DJM, Higgins, JSN, Downs, RMoore, Atwell, SMoore, PCampbell, DPJ, ATP, Hutchinson, Iosivas, Devante, CJones TE: Ferguson, Kraft, Trautman, Tremble

thebadferret
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby thebadferret » Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:03 am

With Wilson back, he seems unstartable for me.

cazzie33
All Pro
All Pro

Postby cazzie33 » Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:48 am

thebadferret wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:03 am With Wilson back, he seems unstartable for me.
Thinking that Wilson saw what was working while sidelined and will adapt his game. Plus he worked all camp w/ Elijah so they have a familiarity with each other. Not worried other than the line has been a shambles most of the year 😞

SoftwoodGrampian
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby SoftwoodGrampian » Wed Nov 24, 2021 12:59 pm

Wilson sucks

Jigga94
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Jigga94 » Wed Nov 24, 2021 1:26 pm

SoftwoodGrampian wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 12:59 pm Wilson sucks
#Analysis

Kurt G.O.A.T.
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby Kurt G.O.A.T. » Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:07 pm

it's like qbs aren't allowed to be rookies anymore. they must play like 5 year vets otherwise they "suck".

Dynasty DeLorean
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby Dynasty DeLorean » Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:17 pm

Kurt G.O.A.T. wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:07 pm it's like qbs aren't allowed to be rookies anymore. they must play like 5 year vets otherwise they "suck".
Someone should probably tell him Wilson has a higher PFF grade than Trevor Lawrence.

AussieMate
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby AussieMate » Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:44 pm

I'm pretty sure Elijah was credited with like 5 drops (2 in game one which would have put Moore close to 100 yards and maybe a TD) in first few games when Wilson did hit him so its not like its just on Wilson with E.Moore not doing anything till after the bye, Elijah was still coming back from an injury, add to that AVT and Fant have really come along well with only really the Centre and RG being a big issue atm, OC moving back up to the box to call plays..... there is a lot of context to Moore's rise and its not just because Wilson has been out.
Wilson could very well come in and suck it up but I have hopes that the improvements all around him will lead to Elijah keeping this breakout going with Wilson back.
All aboard!!!!!!

wickerkat1212
Legend
Legend

Postby wickerkat1212 » Wed Nov 24, 2021 3:26 pm

I'm not evaluating WRs until they have three years. Chase looks great though. And I think Smith and Moore have also shown that they will be great players, and I'd add Waddle to that. Be patient, guys. The QBs are all over the place, but I am surprised at TLaw, thought he'd be a stud right away. I still like him a lot. I'm starting Moore right now as my WR#4-5.
D3:
QB—Allen, Pickett RB—Kamara, Jacobs, ZWhite, Edwards, Ford, Warren WR—Lamb, Olave, DJM, Puka, Tillman, Marshall, Jefferson, Robinson, Tucker TE—Ferguson, Schoon, Likely, Smith, Washington, Kraft PK—Prater DEF—BAL

D4:
QB—TLaw, JimmyG, Tannehill, AOC, Hall RB—Bijan, Kamara, Conner, Gainwell, Gainwell, Foreman, ZMoss, Chandler, McLaughlin, Murray WR—Jefferson, Hill, Adams, Allen, Tillman, Woods TE—Kelce, Kmet, Conklin PK—Butker DEF—PIT

Superflex 1:
QB—Mahomes, Rodgers, Mayfield RB—Bijan, Kamara, Allgeier, Singletary, Mostert, BRob, Warren, Rodriguez, Spiller WR—Chase, DJM, Devonta, MBrown, Myers, Reynold, Jones TE—Kmet, Likely, Kraft, Conklin, Hurst, Hudson PK—Elliott DEF—PHI

Superflex 2:
QB: Goff, Cousins, Wentz, White; RB: Bijan, BRob, ZWhite, Allgeier, McLaughlin WR: DJM, Higgins, JSN, Downs, RMoore, Atwell, SMoore, PCampbell, DPJ, ATP, Hutchinson, Iosivas, Devante, CJones TE: Ferguson, Kraft, Trautman, Tremble

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Postby FantasyFreak » Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:17 pm

Dynasty DeLorean wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:17 pm
Kurt G.O.A.T. wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:07 pm it's like qbs aren't allowed to be rookies anymore. they must play like 5 year vets otherwise they "suck".
Someone should probably tell him Wilson has a higher PFF grade than Trevor Lawrence.
They both suck. :lol:
"You're a creep. You got caught.." -Dan Patrick

ChinAntlerParseMans
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby ChinAntlerParseMans » Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:24 pm

Just picked him up in a PPR redraft league and super excited about it!

ChinAntlerParseMans
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby ChinAntlerParseMans » Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:45 pm

Not surprising tbh. Russ Wilson has great arm talent, just inconsistent, needs to get rid of the ball more quickly, and the Seahawks gotta get him a real RB. Carson is underrated, but injury prone. Collins sucks, and Rashaad Penny was a waste of a 1st round pick.

Plus Lawrence is a rookie who will need time to settle down. He's not the first QB taken #1 overall to struggle. But that's not a good omen either.

ookluh
Rookie
Rookie

Postby ookluh » Thu Nov 25, 2021 4:44 am

ChinAntlerParseMans wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:45 pm
Not surprising tbh. Russ Wilson has great arm talent, just inconsistent, needs to get rid of the ball more quickly, and the Seahawks gotta get him a real RB. Carson is underrated, but injury prone. Collins sucks, and Rashaad Penny was a waste of a 1st round pick.

Plus Lawrence is a rookie who will need time to settle down. He's not the first QB taken #1 overall to struggle. But that's not a good omen either.
Not sure if last post was tongue in cheek or not, but PFF rates Zach Wilson slightly better than Lawrence so far.
12-team SF PPR, 6 pt TD
QB: Allen, Goff, Lance, Heinecke
WR: Waddle, Cooper, Pittman, Hopkins, DJM, Renfrow, Shaheed, Chark, Tillman, T.Scott, Shephard
RB: Ekeler, Henry, Stevenson, D.Harris, Mitchell, Edwards, CPatt
TE: Andrews, Smith, Tonyan, Ferguson, Musgrave

12-team PPR SF TEP
QB: Mahomes, Herbert, Mayfield, Pickett
WR: Higgins, Mooney, R.Moore, JJSS, Jamo, Landry, Shepard, C.Samuel, Lazard, N.Brown, Eskridge, Atwell
RB: Javonte, Dobbins, Carter, Sanders, Walker, Hilliard, Vaughn, K.Williams, Evans
TE: Kittle, Freiermuth, Trautman, Jordan, Woods

12-team PPR SF TEP, 6 pt TD
QB: Jackson, Stafford, Stroud, Levis
WR: C.Watson, Dotson, Jamo, Reed, Mims, Slayton, Dortch
RB: Bijan, Hall, Achane, Spiller, Warren, Z.White, Spears
TE: Hockenson, Dulcich, Chig, Smith