1/2 PPR Value on Wr

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
SStory93
Role Player
Role Player

1/2 PPR Value on Wr

Postby SStory93 » Thu Apr 01, 2021 1:13 pm

Sorry in advance if this is a repost, but was wondering on what the impact 1/2 PPR does to WR in dynasty (Have only played PPR). I'm typically a truther of the "RB win championships, WR win dynasties" mantra. However, 1/2 PPR how does this affect the outlook on WR (short and longterm)? Is a wr like Davante Adams now comparable to a RB like Austin Ekeler vs being on par with Nick Chubb?
12 Team PPR 2 Flex

QB: Hurts | Watson | Cousins
RB: Hall | Achane | Ekeler| Chubb | Kamara
WR: Hill | AJ Brown | Chase | Aiyuk
TE: Njoku | Waller

🏆: 2023

12 Team PPR SuperFlex IDP

QB: Hurts | Fields | Mayfield
RB: Bijan | Saquon | Ford
WR: Chase | Jefferson | AJ Brown | Metcalf | Puka | Collins
TE: Pitts | Freieemuth
DL: T. Watt
LB: White
DB: Adams | Kearse | Stingley

jordanzs
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Re: 1/2 PPR Value on Wr

Postby jordanzs » Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:33 pm

I would think that having a workhorse RB in the flex role would be advantageous. And I would slant more value to owning depth of stud RBs but not go too overboard. It also depends on if you play 2RB/2WR/1flex or 2RB/3WR/1flex. I've seen some .5ppr leagues with the 2/2/1 format and on those then sure I would want 2 stud WRs and then a bunch of RBs. I would fade the value on guys in the WR3 tier.

SStory93
Role Player
Role Player

Re: 1/2 PPR Value on Wr

Postby SStory93 » Fri Apr 02, 2021 7:14 am

jordanzs wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:33 pm I would think that having a workhorse RB in the flex role would be advantageous. And I would slant more value to owning depth of stud RBs but not go too overboard. It also depends on if you play 2RB/2WR/1flex or 2RB/3WR/1flex. I've seen some .5ppr leagues with the 2/2/1 format and on those then sure I would want 2 stud WRs and then a bunch of RBs. I would fade the value on guys in the WR3 tier.
Thanks!

I took over an orphan that was complete trash 2RB/2WR/2Flex , and the only player of note is JT. Been thinking about trading him back for multiple RB. I cant even fill my line up with quality flex players.
12 Team PPR 2 Flex

QB: Hurts | Watson | Cousins
RB: Hall | Achane | Ekeler| Chubb | Kamara
WR: Hill | AJ Brown | Chase | Aiyuk
TE: Njoku | Waller

12 Team PPR SuperFlex IDP

QB: Hurts | Fields | Mayfield
RB: Bijan | Saquon | Ford
WR: Chase | Jefferson | AJ Brown | Metcalf | Puka | Collins
TE: Pitts | Freieemuth
DL: T. Watt