The Deshaun Watson Discussion Thread

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
Draftnik
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Re: Is it time to panic with Deshaun Watson yet?

Postby Draftnik » Tue Mar 23, 2021 8:10 am

https://twitter.com/kalynkahler/status/ ... 56450?s=09

This keeps making Watson look worse and worse.

Lumps
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby Lumps » Tue Mar 23, 2021 8:23 am

Draftnik wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 8:10 am https://twitter.com/kalynkahler/status/ ... 56450?s=09

This keeps making Watson look worse and worse.
And with that I think we have figured out the whole situation. Finds inexperienced therapists. Does his shitty little thing. Threatens them.

jordanzs
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby jordanzs » Tue Mar 23, 2021 10:05 am

Yeah that testimony sure looks bad for him, doesn’t it?

Fantasy owners should be worried. So should female masseuses

Kurt G.O.A.T.
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby Kurt G.O.A.T. » Tue Mar 23, 2021 12:48 pm

i guess this guy has had so much sex with groupies that consensual sex just doesn't do it for him anymore.

Hankybro21
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby Hankybro21 » Tue Mar 23, 2021 1:15 pm

Team 1
Q: Allen, Lamar
W: Devonta, Nuk, Godwin, Adams, Diontae, MT, Bateman, Toney, Osborn
R: JT, Henry, Ekeler, Gibbs, Mattison, Ford
T: Kelce

Team 2
Q: Allen, Mahomes, ARich
W: Jefferson, AJB, Tyreek, GW, Ridley, Godwin, MT, Downs, Toney
R: JT, CMC, Barkley, Breece, J. Cook, Kamara
T: Kelce, Hock
2024: 1.02, 1.04, Pick 21
2025: 1st (early)

Team 3
Q: Lamar, Herbert, Goff, Geno
W: Chase, AJB, Waddle, Pittman, Ridley, MT, Terrace Marshall, Downs
R: CMC, Ekeler, Bijan, Barkley, JT, Kamara, Tucker
T: Andrews, Granson
2024: 1.03, 3rd (late)

Team 4
Q: Mahomes, Allen, Geno
W: Tyreek, Lamb, Ridley, Pittman, Diontae, MT
R: CMC, Henry, JT, Chubb, Dobbins, Tucker
T: Kelce, Gesicki, Kittle

YouMightDieTryin
MVP
MVP

Postby YouMightDieTryin » Tue Mar 23, 2021 1:46 pm

jordanzs wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 2:52 pm

“WATSON AND PLAINTIFF DISCUSSED SCHEDULING AND SCHEDULED A MASSAGE TO TAKE PLACE AT PLAINTIFF’S HOUSE. PRIOR TO THE MASSAGE, WATSON AND PLAINTIFF SPOKE ON THE PHONE TO DISCUSS FOCUS AREAS.

PLAINTIFF ASKED WHAT TYPE OF OILS HE LIKED SO SHE COULD GET READY. WATSON SAID WHICHEVER OIL IS FINE AND EXPLAINED THE FOCUS POINTS. WATSON SAID HE WANTED THE FOCUS TO BE ON AREA AND INNER THIGHS. ON THE WAY TO PLAINTIFF’S HOUSE, WATSON TEXTED PLAINTIFF ASKING IF ANYONE WOULD BE AT HER HOUSE.

WATSON SAID HE WANTED TO “KNOW [HIS] SURROUNDINGS.” PLAINTIFF ASSURED HER THAT IT WOULD JUST BE HER. WATSON ARRIVED AT PLAINTIFF’S HOUSE AND ASKED WHERE THEY WOULD SET UP. PLAINTIFF STARTED SETTING UP THE MASSAGE TABLE WHEN WATSON STARTED TO IMMEDIATELY UNDRESS AND TAKE OFF HIS CLOTHES WITH PLAINTIFF IN THE ROOM.

WATSON GOT COMPLETELY NAKED.

PLAINTIFF HAD NEVER DONE A MASSAGE BEFORE SO SHE THOUGHT MAYBE THIS WAS NORMAL BEHAVIOR. PLAINTIFF INSTRUCTED WATSON TO LAY ON HIS STOMACH ON THE MASSAGE TABLE. PLAINTIFF STARTED MASSAGING HIS LEGS AND WATSON TOLD HER SHE COULD “COME UP MORE.”

WATSON WANTED HER TO MASSAGE THE AREA UNDERNEATH HIS GENITALS AND HIS ANUS. AGAIN, PLAINTIFF WAS NOT FAMILIAR WITH A SWEDISH MASSAGE SO SHE DID NOT KNOW WHAT WAS PROPER. PLAINTIFF ASSUMED THIS WAS NORMAL PLAINTIFF STARTED TO MASSAGE NEAR HIS GROIN AREA AND WATSON ASKED IF SHE WAS READY FOR HIM TO TURN ON HIS BACK.

WATSON FLIPPED OVER ONTO HIS BACK AND PLAINTIFF STARTED TO MASSAGE THE INNER THIGH AREA. WATSON ASKED HER ONCE AGAIN TO “COME UP.” WATSON TOLD HER TO MASSAGE THE GROIN AREA. AS PLAINTIFF WENT TO MASSAGE HIS GROIN AREA, WATSON SUDDENLY EJACULATED EVERYWHERE, ALL OVER PLAINTIFF’S FACE, AND ALL OVER PLAINTIFF’S BODY.

WATSON THEN STARTED TO THRUST HIS BODY UP AND DOWN WITH A FULL ERECTION. WATSON THEN STARTED TO TAKE HIS OWN HAND AND STARTED TO MASTURBATE.
If you read the whole thing in Gilbert Godfrey's voice it makes it less creepy. But truly ish hit the fan.

MFundercover
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby MFundercover » Fri Mar 26, 2021 6:19 am

Even if he's innocent he needs to settle these suits asap. That's the only way he gets back to football. If he actually fights in court this wont end well for him.

jordanzs
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby jordanzs » Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:10 am

It's still time to panic
Two more lawsuits were filed against Deshaun Watson Monday, accusing him of sexual misconduct.

The grim tally now stands at 18 lawsuits alleging the Houston quarterback sexually harassed and assaulted massage therapists. One of the lawsuits was filed by a flight attendant and message therapist who knew Watson through a mutual friend. She's the first plaintiff to have known the QB before the alleged sexual misconduct. Attorney Tony Buzbee said in a recent Instagram post that there would eventually be 20 lawsuits against Watson. A lawsuit filed last week called Watson a "serial predator." Through his attorney, Watson denies the allegations. NBC Sports' Peter King wrote Monday that "no team can trade for Watson now, or until these allegations are either proven false or until the cases are settled, dismissed or withdrawn." Watson is trending toward missing some or all of the 2021 season unless his legal matters vanish in the next few months.

REPTAR
Captain
Captain

Postby REPTAR » Mon Mar 29, 2021 12:15 pm

https://www.si.com/nfl/2021/03/29/first ... in-lawsuit

Not great. Really seems there's something to all these allegations.

Lumps
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby Lumps » Mon Mar 29, 2021 12:26 pm

REPTAR wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 12:15 pm https://www.si.com/nfl/2021/03/29/first ... in-lawsuit

Not great. Really seems there's something to all these allegations.
This is awfully damning.

abloom
GOAT
GOAT

Postby abloom » Mon Mar 29, 2021 12:28 pm

Still don't see it adding up to a career ender.
Team #1: 2nd place
12 team, 1 ppr (1.5 te), 1Q,2R,2W,1T,2F,1D,1K

Q: Kyler, AR
R: JT, CMC, Barkley, chandler
W: Evans, Chase, Mooney, Collins, Dell, Pickens
T: Kelce, Goedert
D: nyj
K: Sanders

Team #2: back to back champion
12 team, 1ppr (1.5 te), 1Q,2R,2W,1T,1SF,1F,1D,1K

Q: R Wilson, Murray, Watson
R: Swift, Walker, gus bus
W: Puka, Metcalf, Dell, Cooper, DJM, K Allen
T: Kelce, Pitts
K: Tucker
D: CLE

Team #3: back to back champion
14 team, SF, 1PPR (2PPR for TE), 1Q,2R,3W,1T,1SF,2F

Q: Mahomes, Rodgers, Watson, Heinicke, walker
R: Mostert, walker, a Jones, Wilson, Charb, Z White, McLaughlin, freeman, d Williams, Reynolds,
W: Waddle, A St Brown, K Allen, Cooper, Nuk, Juju
T: Kelce, Schultz, Thomas, Ferguson

Team #4 3rd
https://www49.myfantasyleague.com/2024/ ... =0004&O=01

Team #5 4th
https://www45.myfantasyleague.com/2024/ ... =07&F=0009

Team #6 orphan
https://www46.myfantasyleague.com/2024/ ... =0013&O=07

Shoreline Steamers
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby Shoreline Steamers » Mon Mar 29, 2021 12:32 pm

abloom wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 12:28 pm Still don't see it adding up to a career ender.
Maybe not. But I have seen some trades go down with Watson that indicate there are owners who are concerned about what this might mean for him moving forward. Aside from any moral issues, I still wouldn't feel comfortable trading for him at this point since the outcome to this story is still so up in the air.
14 Team, No-PPR, 20 Man Roster, TD Heavy, TD = 6, FG = 3, Start: QB, 2RB, 2WR, TE, Flex, K, D
QB: L. Jackson, B. Purdy, T. Lance
RB: J. Mixon, N. Chubb, A. Dillon, J. Cook, K. Mitchell, J. McLaughlin, Z. Evans
WR: J. Chase, C. Godwin, D. Johnson, J. Reed, C. Tillman
TE: TJ Hockenson, D. Njoku, B. Jordan

14 Team, .5 PPR, 18 Man Roster, Rush/Rec TD = 6, Pass TD = 4, FG = 3, Start: QB, 2RB, 2WR, TE, Flex, K, D
QB: L. Jackson, T. Tagovailoa
RB: B. Robinson, K. Walker, R. Stevenson, K. Herbertl
WR: C. Olave, T. Higgins, B. Aiyuk, N. Collins, Z. Flowers, M. Mims
TE: K. Pitts, D. Njoku

abloom
GOAT
GOAT

Postby abloom » Mon Mar 29, 2021 1:26 pm

Shoreline Steamers wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 12:32 pm
abloom wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 12:28 pm Still don't see it adding up to a career ender.
Maybe not. But I have seen some trades go down with Watson that indicate there are owners who are concerned about what this might mean for him moving forward. Aside from any moral issues, I still wouldn't feel comfortable trading for him at this point since the outcome to this story is still so up in the air.
Oh I agree that there are concerns, and perhaps (likely) he does not play 100% of the games in 2021, but I don't think this brings his value to nothing, and if it doesn't, he will bounce back (value wise).
Team #1: 2nd place
12 team, 1 ppr (1.5 te), 1Q,2R,2W,1T,2F,1D,1K

Q: Kyler, AR
R: JT, CMC, Barkley, chandler
W: Evans, Chase, Mooney, Collins, Dell, Pickens
T: Kelce, Goedert
D: nyj
K: Sanders

Team #2: back to back champion
12 team, 1ppr (1.5 te), 1Q,2R,2W,1T,1SF,1F,1D,1K

Q: R Wilson, Murray, Watson
R: Swift, Walker, gus bus
W: Puka, Metcalf, Dell, Cooper, DJM, K Allen
T: Kelce, Pitts
K: Tucker
D: CLE

Team #3: back to back champion
14 team, SF, 1PPR (2PPR for TE), 1Q,2R,3W,1T,1SF,2F

Q: Mahomes, Rodgers, Watson, Heinicke, walker
R: Mostert, walker, a Jones, Wilson, Charb, Z White, McLaughlin, freeman, d Williams, Reynolds,
W: Waddle, A St Brown, K Allen, Cooper, Nuk, Juju
T: Kelce, Schultz, Thomas, Ferguson

Team #4 3rd
https://www49.myfantasyleague.com/2024/ ... =0004&O=01

Team #5 4th
https://www45.myfantasyleague.com/2024/ ... =07&F=0009

Team #6 orphan
https://www46.myfantasyleague.com/2024/ ... =0013&O=07

jenkins.math
All Pro
All Pro

Postby jenkins.math » Mon Mar 29, 2021 2:22 pm

I see this going the way of a very public apology where he says something along the lines of "I thought that my actions were consensual and well received but I can see now these women did not and for that I take ownership", he settles with them monetarily, gets some counseling (possibly for sex addiction), sits a few games and if he stays on the straight and narrow it's forgotten in a couple of years.

But there are way too many women involved now for this to just blow over now. I think he is definitely going to see some type of suspension or he voluntarily checks himself into rehab and misses some time. I would fade him in redraft this year, but I don't think what we currently have hurts his dynasty value that much long term.

jordanzs
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby jordanzs » Mon Mar 29, 2021 2:28 pm

jenkins.math wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 2:22 pm I see this going the way of a very public apology where he says something along the lines of "I thought that my actions were consensual and well received but I can see now these women did not and for that I take ownership", he settles with them monetarily, gets some counseling (possibly for sex addiction), sits a few games and if he stays on the straight and narrow it's forgotten in a couple of years.

But there are way too many women involved now for this to just blow over now. I think he is definitely going to see some type of suspension or he voluntarily checks himself into rehab and misses some time. I would fade him in redraft this year, but I don't think what we currently have hurts his dynasty value that much long term.
This sounds very realistic. Best to get some backups ready though in Superflex.