Would you rather. Chime in. Have fun.

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
wickerkat1212
Legend
Legend

Would you rather. Chime in. Have fun.

Postby wickerkat1212 » Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:57 am

Let's start a "would you rather" thread. Use it see how people feel about comparisons between two players. The only rule here is that if you answer the question, you must put up the next one.

So if I said, "Would you rather draft Brees or Rodgers" and you said, "Brees, because he has better weapons around him," then you have to post up the next question. Also, feel free to chime in on older questions if you like.

Ready?
GO.

WOULD YOU RATHER draft WR Bateman or TE Pitts?
D3:
QB—Allen RB—Kamara, Jacobs, Edwards, Ford, Warren WR—Lamb, Olave, DJM, Puka, Harrison, TILLMAN, Marshall, Jefferson TE—Ferguson, Schoon, Likely, Smith, Washington KRAFT PK—Prater DEF—BAL

D4:
QB—TLaw, JimmyG, Tannehill, AOC RB—BIJAN, Conner, Gainwell, Gainwell, HULL, ZMoss, Chandler, McLaughlin, Murray WR—Jefferson, Hill, Diggs, Adams, Allen, TILLMAN, Boyd, Woods, HUTCHINSON, DOUGLAS TE—Kelce, Kmet, Schultz, Parham PK—Butker DEF—PIT

Superflex 1:
QB—Mahomes, Rodgers, Mayfield, Howell RB—BIJAN, Kamara, Allgeier, Singletary, Mostert, BRob, Warren, HULL, GRAY WR—Chase, DJM, Devonta, Myers, Hardman, Reynolds BOUTTE TE—Kmet, Smith, Hurst, Ertz, KRAFT PK—Elliott DEF—PHI

Superflex 2:
QB: Goff, Cousins, Wentz, White; RB: BIJAN, BRob, ZWhite, Hines, TDP, McLaughlin WR: Higgins, JSN, JWilliams, DJM, RMoore, DOWNS, Atwell, TILLMAN, BOUTTE, SMoore, PCampbell, DPJ, ATP, CJONES TE: Trautman, Ferguson, KRAFT, Hooper

StripesOfKC
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Re: Would you rather. Chime in. Have fun.

Postby StripesOfKC » Mon Mar 08, 2021 12:01 pm

Destination dependent IMO but lean towards Pitts without knowing anything else

wickerkat1212
Legend
Legend

Postby wickerkat1212 » Mon Mar 08, 2021 12:13 pm

StripesOfKC wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 12:01 pm Destination dependent IMO but lean towards Pitts without knowing anything else
Me too. You're supposed to post the next question then!
D3:
QB—Allen RB—Kamara, Jacobs, Edwards, Ford, Warren WR—Lamb, Olave, DJM, Puka, Harrison, TILLMAN, Marshall, Jefferson TE—Ferguson, Schoon, Likely, Smith, Washington KRAFT PK—Prater DEF—BAL

D4:
QB—TLaw, JimmyG, Tannehill, AOC RB—BIJAN, Conner, Gainwell, Gainwell, HULL, ZMoss, Chandler, McLaughlin, Murray WR—Jefferson, Hill, Diggs, Adams, Allen, TILLMAN, Boyd, Woods, HUTCHINSON, DOUGLAS TE—Kelce, Kmet, Schultz, Parham PK—Butker DEF—PIT

Superflex 1:
QB—Mahomes, Rodgers, Mayfield, Howell RB—BIJAN, Kamara, Allgeier, Singletary, Mostert, BRob, Warren, HULL, GRAY WR—Chase, DJM, Devonta, Myers, Hardman, Reynolds BOUTTE TE—Kmet, Smith, Hurst, Ertz, KRAFT PK—Elliott DEF—PHI

Superflex 2:
QB: Goff, Cousins, Wentz, White; RB: BIJAN, BRob, ZWhite, Hines, TDP, McLaughlin WR: Higgins, JSN, JWilliams, DJM, RMoore, DOWNS, Atwell, TILLMAN, BOUTTE, SMoore, PCampbell, DPJ, ATP, CJONES TE: Trautman, Ferguson, KRAFT, Hooper

murphysxm
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby murphysxm » Mon Mar 08, 2021 12:31 pm

I'd rather have Pitts

Would you rather in a 1 qb league hold 1.01 or 1.3 and 1.5
I am just a guy sharing some thoughts

Bronco Billy
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby Bronco Billy » Mon Mar 08, 2021 1:00 pm

murphysxm wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 12:31 pm I'd rather have Pitts

This year? 1.03 and 1.05 and it’s not close. There’s not one player that is head and shoulders above everyone else, but the top 3 and arguably the top 6/7 could all end up being pretty close if the 2 WRs after Chase land in good spots.

1 QB 12 team league ppr league: How early would you be willing to draft the 2nd QB off the board and who would it be?

wickerkat1212
Legend
Legend

Postby wickerkat1212 » Mon Mar 08, 2021 1:00 pm

Agree.

This year, 1.03 and 1.05. I think at #3 you can get a stud RB or stud WR. At five, you will also have lots of options. IF there was one guy I loved above the rest, I might want 1.01. Not this year though. But I do think there is a bit of a drop after say 6-8.
D3:

D4:

Superflex 1:

Superflex 2:

wickerkat1212
Legend
Legend

Postby wickerkat1212 » Mon Mar 08, 2021 1:01 pm

Bronco Billy wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 1:00 pm

This year? 1.03 and 1.05 and it’s not close. There’s not one player that is head and shoulders above everyone else, but the top 3 and arguably the top 6/7 could all end up being pretty close if the 2 WRs after Chase land in good spots.

1 QB 12 team league ppr league: How early would you be willing to draft the 2nd QB off the board and who would it be?
I have to imagine that I'm set at QB. So for me, probably second round. I also assume Lawrence goes in the top 12. Today, Fields with my second pick, which I guess is 2.07.

Would you rather draft Harris or Etienne or Willams at RB?
D3:

D4:

Superflex 1:

Superflex 2:

StripesOfKC
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby StripesOfKC » Mon Mar 08, 2021 1:08 pm

I would be willing to take one at the back end of the first if I needed a QB and for me it's Zach Wilson

In a non premium how early would you be willing to take the second tight end and who would it be? (SF or 1QB)

Sriracha
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby Sriracha » Mon Mar 08, 2021 1:27 pm

StripesOfKC wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 1:08 pm

I would be willing to take one at the back end of the first if I needed a QB and for me it's Zach Wilson

In a non premium how early would you be willing to take the second tight end and who would it be? (SF or 1QB)
What kind of scoring settings do you guys play in that makes a QB worthy of a 1st round selection in 1QB?

wickerkat1212
Legend
Legend

Postby wickerkat1212 » Mon Mar 08, 2021 1:30 pm

My QB scoring is 4 pts per TD and 1 point every 20 yards passing. Standard, I think? Lawrence is GOOD, I'd take him in the 1st if I needed a QB.
D3:

D4:

Superflex 1:

Superflex 2:

wickerkat1212
Legend
Legend

Postby wickerkat1212 » Mon Mar 08, 2021 1:33 pm

This year, the second TE is not even on my radar. At this point, not at ALL. So outside of Pitts, there is NO TE that I'd take after him in the 1st, 2nd, maybe even 3rd. There are better players, depth at WR especially, and QB, too, I'd rather take. Maybe somebody will emerge. But I'm not looking right now.

Would you rather have Fields, Wilson or Lance at QB?
D3:

D4:

Superflex 1:

Superflex 2:

Sriracha
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby Sriracha » Mon Mar 08, 2021 1:36 pm

wickerkat1212 wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 1:33 pm

This year, the second TE is not even on my radar. At this point, not at ALL. So outside of Pitts, there is NO TE that I'd take after him in the 1st, 2nd, maybe even 3rd. There are better players, depth at WR especially, and QB, too, I'd rather take. Maybe somebody will emerge. But I'm not looking right now.

This is a very strong TE class.

Brevin Jordan, Pat Friermouth are getting a lot of hype and will definitely go in the 2nd - 3rd round of TE premiums.

Then there are sleepers Hunter Long, Kenny Yeboah

And my darkhorse for elite TE that emerges out of nowhere, Tommy Tremble

wickerkat1212
Legend
Legend

Postby wickerkat1212 » Mon Mar 08, 2021 1:49 pm

Sriracha wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 1:36 pm

This is a very strong TE class.

Brevin Jordan, Pat Friermouth are getting a lot of hype and will definitely go in the 2nd - 3rd round of TE premiums.

Then there are sleepers Hunter Long, Kenny Yeboah

And my darkhorse for elite TE that emerges out of nowhere, Tommy Tremble
Haven't heard of any of these guys, but it's early still and I don't watch college games much. So, thanks for tossing the names out. For me, yes, I would take them in the 2nd/3rd if I need one and there stood out. I've been burned a lot on TEs though. I also don't like undersized TEs so Jordan and Yeboah at 6'3" I'd probably pass. Freer though, I may have to keep an eye on him at 6'5". Penn State is a good program.

DLF has Freer at #20 ranking overall, Jordan at #25, Long at #43, Yeboah at #47 FWIW.
D3:

D4:

Superflex 1:

Superflex 2:

YouMightDieTryin
MVP
MVP

Postby YouMightDieTryin » Mon Mar 08, 2021 1:52 pm

Wilson. If he keeps his head on straight he has the highest ceiling of the three. Fields and Lance could be great, but they also seem like projects that need to go into the right system.

Would you rather the 2021 1.4 pick or a random 2022 1st round pick?
10-Team Dynasty League QB/RB/RB/WR/WR/WR/FLEX (23 man rosters + 2 IR + 2 Taxi, non-PPR scoring)
QB: Herbert, Goff
RB: Bijan, JT, Saquon, J.Cook, K.Hunt, Foreman, Z.White, McKinnon, S.Tucker
WR: G.Wilson, Olave, Jeudy, Pittman, J.Williams, OBJ, N. Brown, JuJu,
TE: Chig, Conklin, L. Thomas
Taxi: M.Mims, Ro. Johnson
'24: (4) 1sts, 2nd, (2) 3rds, 4th
'25: (2) 1sts, 2nd, 3rd, 4th

wickerkat1212
Legend
Legend

Postby wickerkat1212 » Mon Mar 08, 2021 2:07 pm

YouMightDieTryin wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 1:52 pm
Wilson. If he keeps his head on straight he has the highest ceiling of the three. Fields and Lance could be great, but they also seem like projects that need to go into the right system.

Would you rather the 2021 1.4 pick or a random 2022 1st round pick?
Good to know. I've seen good film on Fields so guess I need to watch more Wilson.

Probably the 1.04. There are enough stud options that high that I could walk away with a solid player. Most years I see a bit drop-off after about 1.06-1.08. So if I was 10-12, IDK. I got Jeudy, Jefferson, and Lamb all in that 6-8 range.

Would you rather have RB Etienne or Willams?
D3:

D4:

Superflex 1:

Superflex 2: