Would you rather. Chime in. Have fun.

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
StripesOfKC
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Re: Would you rather. Chime in. Have fun.

Postby StripesOfKC » Mon Mar 08, 2021 2:19 pm

Sriracha wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 1:27 pm
StripesOfKC wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 1:08 pm
Bronco Billy wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 1:00 pm

This year? 1.03 and 1.05 and it’s not close. There’s not one player that is head and shoulders above everyone else, but the top 3 and arguably the top 6/7 could all end up being pretty close if the 2 WRs after Chase land in good spots.

1 QB 12 team league ppr league: How early would you be willing to draft the 2nd QB off the board and who would it be?
I would be willing to take one at the back end of the first if I needed a QB and for me it's Zach Wilson

In a non premium how early would you be willing to take the second tight end and who would it be? (SF or 1QB)
What kind of scoring settings do you guys play in that makes a QB worthy of a 1st round selection in 1QB?
Pretty standard. 4 Point Pass TD/6 Point Rush TD and I have no issues selecting a QB if I need one and am not a fan of the skill position players left

In one redraft league for example I reached the championship with Ridley/ARob/AJB/Claypool, JT/CEH/Aaron Jones/Hunt and Waller at TE and Matt Ryan as my only QB after dropping Daniel Jones midseason

Absolutely zero issue taking Wilson over tier 3 RBs and all but the cream of the crop tier 2 WRs if that was a dynasty team

A QB can always be worthy of a first round selection. There are multiple ways to win a dynasty league

StripesOfKC
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby StripesOfKC » Mon Mar 08, 2021 2:20 pm

wickerkat1212 wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 2:07 pm
YouMightDieTryin wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 1:52 pm
wickerkat1212 wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 1:33 pm
Would you rather have Fields, Wilson or Lance at QB?
Wilson. If he keeps his head on straight he has the highest ceiling of the three. Fields and Lance could be great, but they also seem like projects that need to go into the right system.

Would you rather the 2021 1.4 pick or a random 2022 1st round pick?
Good to know. I've seen good film on Fields so guess I need to watch more Wilson.

Probably the 1.04. There are enough stud options that high that I could walk away with a solid player. Most years I see a bit drop-off after about 1.06-1.08. So if I was 10-12, IDK. I got Jeudy, Jefferson, and Lamb all in that 6-8 range.

Would you rather have RB Etienne or Willams?
Williams easily

How much would you add to a mid to late 2022 first to get a 1.6/1.7 type pick this year?

qazxswedcvfrtgbnhyuj
Captain
Captain

Postby qazxswedcvfrtgbnhyuj » Mon Mar 08, 2021 3:35 pm

Sriracha wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 1:36 pm
StripesOfKC wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 1:08 pm

I would be willing to take one at the back end of the first if I needed a QB and for me it's Zach Wilson

In a non premium how early would you be willing to take the second tight end and who would it be? (SF or 1QB)
This year, the second TE is not even on my radar. At this point, not at ALL. So outside of Pitts, there is NO TE that I'd take after him in the 1st, 2nd, maybe even 3rd. There are better players, depth at WR especially, and QB, too, I'd rather take. Maybe somebody will emerge. But I'm not looking right now.

This is a very strong TE class.

Brevin Jordan, Pat Friermouth are getting a lot of hype and will definitely go in the 2nd - 3rd round of TE premiums.

Then there are sleepers Hunter Long, Kenny Yeboah

And my darkhorse for elite TE that emerges out of nowhere, Tommy Tremble
Just thought I'd chime in because I am currently in a SF TE premium (2ppr) startup WITH rookies and I took Freiermuth as rookie #20 (round 9 in a 14 teamer) Sure, it's a large te premium, but again also SF, so QBs went a lot earlier than usual.
In non premium non sf I'd happily take him at 20. He has both the size and the talent to succeed imo, and I'd much rather gamble on him mid to late 2nd than just another middle of the road wr.

Regarding the question above, I'm not sure I would pay it, but in my leagues where similar trades have happened it has been a mid to lateish 22 first and an early 2nd this year to get the 1.07.

In a 1QB TE premium (x2ppr) would you rather have Pitts at 1.02, or any other rookie not named Chase?

wickerkat1212
Legend
Legend

Postby wickerkat1212 » Mon Mar 08, 2021 4:52 pm

StripesOfKC wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 2:20 pm

Wilson. If he keeps his head on straight he has the highest ceiling of the three. Fields and Lance could be great, but they also seem like projects that need to go into the right system.

Good to know. I've seen good film on Fields so guess I need to watch more Wilson.

Probably the 1.04. There are enough stud options that high that I could walk away with a solid player. Most years I see a bit drop-off after about 1.06-1.08. So if I was 10-12, IDK. I got Jeudy, Jefferson, and Lamb all in that 6-8 range.

Williams easily

How much would you add to a mid to late 2022 first to get a 1.6/1.7 type pick this year?
Not a ton? Either a fringe player or a third round pick. Of course, if this is ON THE CLOCK and you see a guy like Lamb or Jeudy or JEffersion there, I'd go in pretty aggressively. I'd trade away depth QB, depth RB, depth WR as well.

So maybe something like future 1st + Beasley + 3rd for 1.06? What do the rest of you think?
D3:
QB—Allen RB—Kamara, Jacobs, Edwards, Ford, Warren WR—Lamb, Olave, DJM, Puka, Harrison, TILLMAN, Marshall, Jefferson TE—Ferguson, Schoon, Likely, Smith, Washington KRAFT PK—Prater DEF—BAL

D4:
QB—TLaw, JimmyG, Tannehill, AOC RB—BIJAN, Conner, Gainwell, Gainwell, HULL, ZMoss, Chandler, McLaughlin, Murray WR—Jefferson, Hill, Diggs, Adams, Allen, TILLMAN, Boyd, Woods, HUTCHINSON, DOUGLAS TE—Kelce, Kmet, Schultz, Parham PK—Butker DEF—PIT

Superflex 1:
QB—Mahomes, Rodgers, Mayfield, Howell RB—BIJAN, Kamara, Allgeier, Singletary, Mostert, BRob, Warren, HULL, GRAY WR—Chase, DJM, Devonta, Myers, Hardman, Reynolds BOUTTE TE—Kmet, Smith, Hurst, Ertz, KRAFT PK—Elliott DEF—PHI

Superflex 2:
QB: Goff, Cousins, Wentz, White; RB: BIJAN, BRob, ZWhite, Hines, TDP, McLaughlin WR: Higgins, JSN, JWilliams, DJM, RMoore, DOWNS, Atwell, TILLMAN, BOUTTE, SMoore, PCampbell, DPJ, ATP, CJONES TE: Trautman, Ferguson, KRAFT, Hooper

wickerkat1212
Legend
Legend

Postby wickerkat1212 » Mon Mar 08, 2021 4:53 pm

Who would you rather own-Lamb, Jeudy, or Jefferson?
D3:
QB—Allen RB—Kamara, Jacobs, Edwards, Ford, Warren WR—Lamb, Olave, DJM, Puka, Harrison, TILLMAN, Marshall, Jefferson TE—Ferguson, Schoon, Likely, Smith, Washington KRAFT PK—Prater DEF—BAL

D4:
QB—TLaw, JimmyG, Tannehill, AOC RB—BIJAN, Conner, Gainwell, Gainwell, HULL, ZMoss, Chandler, McLaughlin, Murray WR—Jefferson, Hill, Diggs, Adams, Allen, TILLMAN, Boyd, Woods, HUTCHINSON, DOUGLAS TE—Kelce, Kmet, Schultz, Parham PK—Butker DEF—PIT

Superflex 1:
QB—Mahomes, Rodgers, Mayfield, Howell RB—BIJAN, Kamara, Allgeier, Singletary, Mostert, BRob, Warren, HULL, GRAY WR—Chase, DJM, Devonta, Myers, Hardman, Reynolds BOUTTE TE—Kmet, Smith, Hurst, Ertz, KRAFT PK—Elliott DEF—PHI

Superflex 2:
QB: Goff, Cousins, Wentz, White; RB: BIJAN, BRob, ZWhite, Hines, TDP, McLaughlin WR: Higgins, JSN, JWilliams, DJM, RMoore, DOWNS, Atwell, TILLMAN, BOUTTE, SMoore, PCampbell, DPJ, ATP, CJONES TE: Trautman, Ferguson, KRAFT, Hooper

PPE82
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby PPE82 » Mon Mar 08, 2021 5:29 pm

wickerkat1212 wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 4:53 pm Who would you rather own-Lamb, Jeudy, or Jefferson?
Jefferson

Who would you rather own in 12 team SF, Dak or Lawrence?
Team 1
12 Team, SF, PPR, TEP (2PPR)
1-2QB, 2-6RB, 2-6WR, 1-5TE
10 starters, 28 roster spots

Kyler Murray, Rudolph, Brissett, Brady
Keaton Mitchell, scrubs
Jefferson, Lamb, Waddle, DeVonta Smith, Rashee Rice, Christian Watson, Dotson, Josh Palmer, Rashid Shaheed, Toney, Justyn Ross, Metchie, Ronnie Bell
Pitts, Likely
2024 Picks: 1.02, 2.02, 2.06, 2.09, 4.02, 4.12

Team 2
12 Team, SF, PPR, TEP (2PPR)
1-2QB, 2-5RB, 3-6WR, 1-4TE
10 starters, 28 roster spots

Lawrence, Richardson, Young, Mac Jones, Lance, Brady, Bennnet, Haener
Charbonnet, Strong Jr., scrubs
Wilson, Nacua, Flowers, Downs, Wicks, Renfrow, Ross, Bell, Metchie
Pitts, Woods
2024 Picks: 1.02, 1.05, 1.06, 1.09, 1.11, 2.02, 2.05, 2.09, 3.02, 3.05, 3.06, 3.09, 4.02, 4.09

krtbuckeye
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby krtbuckeye » Mon Mar 08, 2021 5:54 pm

PPE82 wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 5:29 pm
wickerkat1212 wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 4:53 pm Who would you rather own-Lamb, Jeudy, or Jefferson?
I would rather own Dak. Lawrence is a great prospect and all, but Dak is proven and locked up long term.

Would you rather have Allen and Lamar or Mahomes and Daniel Jones as your QB tandem in SF?
The Highwaymen
🏆 2020, 2021, 2022
🥈 2018, 2019

10 Team SF, PPR, Roster: 33+2 IR+2 Taxi
Start: QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, TE, SF, FLX (RB/WR), K, 2 DL, LB, 2 DB, 2 IDP FLX

**IDP scoring is TKL heavy (1.0 solo and asst), no QBH or TFL.**

QB: Josh Allen, Jalen Hurts
RB: Jahmyr Gibbs, D’Andre Swift, Jerome Ford, Khalil Herbert, Jaleel McLaughlin, Ty Chandler, Michael Carter, Isaiah Spiller, Chase Brown, Evan Hull (IR), Sean Tucker
WR: Amon-Ra St. Brown, DeVonta Smith, Tee Higgins, Jordan Addison, Jaxon Smith-Njigba, Josh Palmer, Demario Douglas, Alec Pierce, Michael Wilson, Jalin Hyatt, Kayshon Boutte (Taxi)
TE: Sam LaPorta, Trey McBride
K: Jake Elliott
DL: Danielle Hunter, Aiden Hutchinson, Jaelan Phillips (IR)
LB: Bobby Wagner, Jordyn Brooks, Logan Wilson, Ernest Jones
DB: Derwin James, Brian Branch

McCafsteez
All Pro
All Pro

Postby McCafsteez » Mon Mar 08, 2021 5:57 pm

krtbuckeye wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 5:54 pm
I would rather own Dak. Lawrence is a great prospect and all, but Dak is proven and locked up long term.

Would you rather have Allen and Lamar or Mahomes and Daniel Jones as your QB tandem in SF?
Allen and Lamar easily. Jones is not nearly good enough to cover the point disparity.

Would you rather own the 1.1 or Mixon? (1 QB League)
The Other Woman Dynasty League - 12 Team PPR (QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, TE, 2 Flex)
QB: Herbert, Lance, Stafford
RB: Bijan, Hall, Cook, Chubb, Mattison
WR: Adams, Hill, Hopkins, Robinson
TE: Waller, Engram
-
You’re in this for Life - 12 Team 0.5 PPR
(QB, 1 RB, 1 WR, TE, 3 Flex)

QB: Fields, Young, Richardson, Smith
RB: Bijan, Gibbs, A. Jones
WR: Metcalf, JSN, Addison, Q. Johnston, Mingo, Rice
TE: Kincaid, Mayer, Gesicki
2024 Picks - (x3) 1sts
-
Dynasty Addiction - 12 Team PPR /SF (QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, TE, 2 Flex, SF)
QB: Lawrence, Fields
RB: Bijan, Dobbins, Etienne, Walker
WR: AJ Brown, Godwin, Bateman
TE: Kittle

kadun2
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby kadun2 » Mon Mar 08, 2021 6:24 pm

McCafsteez wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 5:57 pm
krtbuckeye wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 5:54 pm

Allen and Lamar easily. Jones is not nearly good enough to cover the point disparity.

Would you rather own the 1.1 or Mixon? (1 QB League)
Rebuilding - 1.1
Contending - Mixon

Darius Slayton or Mecole Hardman (ppr) ?

franchise 8
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby franchise 8 » Mon Mar 08, 2021 9:02 pm

Williams easily for me. Etienne's weight and wiggle are concerns for me. He feels like a rich man's Tevon Coleman where Williams smells like a three down back who can do it all. I'm surprised the first tier came out without Williams in it.

Micheal Pittman+2022 2nd / Juju Smith Schuster / Cory Davis+2nd .....what package would you want to start your startup dynasty draft with?
FFPC Format 12 Team PPR (1.5 TE) Dynasty 1QB 2RB 2WR 2FLEX 1TE 1K 1D / Roster cuts to 16 at season end

QB-Russell Wilson
RB-Saquan Barkely, Dalvin Cook, Melvin Gordon, Chris Carson
WR-Davante Adams, Michael Thomas, Amari Cooper
TE-Travis Kelce, Hunter Henry, Ian Thomas, Jack Doyle
D- Patriots

Team #2 PPR (1.5 TE) Dynasty 1QB 2RB 2WR 2FLEX 1TE 1K 1D / Roster cuts to 16 at season end

FFPC 12 Team

QB Lamar Jackson
RB Joe Mixon, Dalvin Cook, Alvin Kamara, Mark Ingram, Royce Freeman
WR Amari Cooper, JuJu Smith-Shuster, DJ Chark, Kenny Golladay, Jamison Crowder
TE Darren Waller, Ian Thomas, Jared Cook
D- Patriots

wickerkat1212
Legend
Legend

Postby wickerkat1212 » Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:19 pm

Darius Slayton or Mecole Hardman (ppr) ?

That's tough. Maybe Hardman because Tyreek is risky?

Micheal Pittman+2022 2nd / Juju Smith Schuster / Cory Davis+2nd .....what package would you want to start your startup dynasty draft with?

Man this is tough. I'm not a big fan of any those WR. Feels like a wash. I guess the Pittman?

Anyone else want to chime in on these last two?

NEW: Would you rather have Kamara or Henry right now?
D3:

D4:

Superflex 1:

Superflex 2:

kadun2
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby kadun2 » Tue Mar 09, 2021 8:11 am

Kamara or Henry?
That’s close too. Probably Kamara because he’s 2 years younger. Would also depend on who the Saints QB is.

Would you rather have Rashad Penny or Kenyan Drake?

wickerkat1212
Legend
Legend

Postby wickerkat1212 » Tue Mar 09, 2021 9:26 am

OkOk wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 8:11 am Kamara or Henry?
That’s close too. Probably Kamara because he’s 2 years younger. Would also depend on who the Saints QB is.

Would you rather have Rashad Penny or Kenyan Drake?
Agree. I also think Kamara is KIND OF QB proof.

I'm not big on Penny or Drake, but if I had to choose, Drake I guess?

My question: Would you rather have draft Etienne RB or Pitts TE?
Last edited by wickerkat1212 on Tue Mar 09, 2021 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
D3:

D4:

Superflex 1:

Superflex 2:

YouMightDieTryin
MVP
MVP

Postby YouMightDieTryin » Tue Mar 09, 2021 9:32 am

Etienne. But that's only because I don't have much use for a Right Tackle on my fantasy team.

Personally I like the hype for Pitts, but I've been burned by Ebron and others before so I'm playing a scared game with him. Might I miss out on a generational product? Perhaps. But I think risking him being unproductive year 1 and someone selling for a slight discount next year sounds better to me than paying a top 4 pick right now.

Who has better chemistry with Trevor next year? (assuming JAX doesn't screw this up) Chark or LaViska?
10-Team Dynasty League QB/RB/RB/WR/WR/WR/FLEX (23 man rosters + 2 IR + 2 Taxi, non-PPR scoring)
QB: Herbert, Goff
RB: Bijan, JT, Saquon, J.Cook, K.Hunt, Foreman, Z.White, McKinnon, S.Tucker
WR: G.Wilson, Olave, Jeudy, Pittman, J.Williams, OBJ, N. Brown, JuJu,
TE: Chig, Conklin, L. Thomas
Taxi: M.Mims, Ro. Johnson
'24: (4) 1sts, 2nd, (2) 3rds, 4th
'25: (2) 1sts, 2nd, 3rd, 4th

wickerkat1212
Legend
Legend

Postby wickerkat1212 » Tue Mar 09, 2021 10:14 am

YouMightDieTryin wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 9:32 am Etienne. But that's only because I don't have much use for a Right Tackle on my fantasy team.

Personally I like the hype for Pitts, but I've been burned by Ebron and others before so I'm playing a scared game with him. Might I miss out on a generational product? Perhaps. But I think risking him being unproductive year 1 and someone selling for a slight discount next year sounds better to me than paying a top 4 pick right now.

Who has better chemistry with Trevor next year? (assuming JAX doesn't screw this up) Chark or LaViska?
Oops, TE, not RT. Not sure how I typed that. LOL

As for JAX, I have to think Chark who has really shown flashes of greatness will benefit the MOST, but I think LV will also get an upgrade. Good questions. Sounds like a WIN-WIN-WIN to me.

My question: would you rather have the 1.08 in this year's draft or a 2022 future 1st? Which probably would be in the 6-12 range.
D3:

D4:

Superflex 1:

Superflex 2: