Nelson Agholor- long term w the Raiders

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
Pullo Vision
Degenerate
Degenerate

Nelson Agholor- long term w the Raiders

Postby Pullo Vision » Sun Dec 27, 2020 11:53 pm

Agholor was kinda dismissed as a FA- underwhelming/disappointing in Philly, cheap flier add by Oakland/Las Vegas. Even with them drafting Ruggs and having Jacobs and Waller, Agholor was consistently startable this year, hovering around a WR3.

Was his production a one-year or can we expect this next year, as well?
League #1- 14 tm ppr, 1Q, 2R, 3W, 1T, 1 R/W/T, 1K
1 DT, 2 DE, 2 LB, 1 CB, 1 S, 1 flex

League #2- 12 team PPR, 1Q, 1R, 2W, 1T, 1 R/W/T, 1 W/R/T, 1 Def

League #3- 12 tm PPR, 1Q, 0R (yes, ZERO RB) 3W, 1T, 2 R/W/T flex, 1 Def

nathanq42
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Re: Nelson Agholor- long term w the Raiders

Postby nathanq42 » Mon Dec 28, 2020 12:45 am

I would look to hold or sell for a mid second. Anything later than that and what is the point? He has quietly proved he at least belongs in the NFL for at least another year based on his talent/production. Happy for the guy, but I don't think he can reach his predraft ceiling. I would be happy with a couple WR2 seasons
12 Team 1 ppr .1 points per carry
Garbage
QB Jalen Hurts
RB A-train, D'Onta Foreman,Jahmyr Gibbs, JK Dobbins, Rashaad Penny, AJ Dillon, Jerrick McKinnon, Joshua Kelley, TDP, Chase Edmonds, JRob, Zamir White
WR CeeDee Lamb, Justin Jefferson, DJ Moore, Hollywood Brown, Brandin Cooks, Odell Beckham Junior, Marvin Jones, Braxton Berrios, Richie James
TE Dalton Kincaid, Foster Moreau
+2 Flex
1.02, 1.06

Krypto_King
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby Krypto_King » Mon Dec 28, 2020 12:53 am

he's always had talent but I don't see him repeating this with such low volume. I'd guess it's Waller and then another gross, 4 way mix at WR next year

Orenthal Shames
Legend
Legend

Postby Orenthal Shames » Mon Dec 28, 2020 6:03 am

Isn't he a FA this year?
16 team league
1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 2 Flex (RB/WR/TE)
26 upman rosters - full point ppr
2015, 17, 18, 19, 20 Champs

QB: Watson, Flacco Stidham
RB: Bijan, Gibbs, McLaughlin
WR: Olave, Addison, Flowers, Rice, Sutton, Downs, Mims, Tillman
TE: Kittle, Goedert, Chig, Woods
24 Picks: 1.06

Ruggenater
All Pro
All Pro

Postby Ruggenater » Mon Dec 28, 2020 6:14 am

Orenthal Shames wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 6:03 am Isn't he a FA this year?
Yeah, he signed a 1 year deal with the Raiders.
12 Team Superflex - PPR, 0.25 PPC - QB/2RB/3WR/TE/Flex/Superflex
QB: L Jackson, Tagovailoa, Rodgers, Pickett, Tannehill
RB: Swift, Pacheco, Sanders, Hubbard, Spears, Dillon, Herbert, McLaughlin, Chandler, Dowdle
WR: DeVonta, Waddle, Aiyuk, Nacua, McLaurin, Hopkins, M Williams, Mingo, Wan’Dale, Hyatt
TE: Kelce, Okonkwo, Schoonmaker

Cameron Giles
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Cameron Giles » Mon Dec 28, 2020 7:18 am

I can see him repeating the production and re-signing with the team. This feels like a Robert Woods rejuvenation, where people don't want to believe the initial results from a scenery change after they were inconsistent or mediocre for so long.

I think he's still affordable and a good buy. Wouldn't mind having him as a Flex or bye-week fill.

Blueboy
All Pro
All Pro

Postby Blueboy » Mon Dec 28, 2020 8:23 am

I would imagine the Raiders re-sign him, in which case I think another WR3 season would be probable.

12-team SF, PPR, TE premium, 0.25 PPCarry
1QB 2RB 2WR 1TE 1SF 4Flex
QB: Mahomes, Fields, Love
RB: Bijan, ETN, Pollard, Achane, Herbert
WR: Kupp, Hill, Metcalf, Ridley, Jeudy, D.J. M, Burks, Hollywood, Wan'Dale
TE: Kyle Pitts, Goedert

Krypto_King
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby Krypto_King » Tue Dec 29, 2020 12:43 am

so yall are out on Edwards and Ruggs then?

mild
Legend
Legend

Postby mild » Tue Dec 29, 2020 2:16 am

Krypto_King wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 12:43 am so yall are out on Edwards and Ruggs then?
I'm foreseeing Ruggs living on my Taxi for another season at this rate. It's fine... it's somewhat what I expected, I knew he was raw and would need to figure things out in the pros.

It's just a real damn shame that the Raiders can't seem to develop WR's, or scheme them creatively - even when they literally pay the kings ransom to draft them to their team, and say all the words that we like to hear about using them.

And it's a truly damn shame that I knew full well that this wasn't going to change anytime soon - given that we all know about this constant gem.

raiders444
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby raiders444 » Tue Dec 29, 2020 12:15 pm

mild wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 2:16 am
Krypto_King wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 12:43 am so yall are out on Edwards and Ruggs then?
I'm foreseeing Ruggs living on my Taxi for another season at this rate. It's fine... it's somewhat what I expected, I knew he was raw and would need to figure things out in the pros.

It's just a real damn shame that the Raiders can't seem to develop WR's, or scheme them creatively - even when they literally pay the kings ransom to draft them to their team, and say all the words that we like to hear about using them.

And it's a truly damn shame that I knew full well that this wasn't going to change anytime soon - given that we all know about this constant gem.
Nice link LOL. I like Gruden and think he has them close to being a playoff team yearly. That defense can only get better, right? What's interesting is he coached the team back when they had Gannon and Tim Brown and Jerry Rice, and those guys were putting up numbers. Granted they are both HOFers and the current Raiders WRs are nowhere close, but the opportunity for stats is there in a well oiled Gruden offense
Team 1 - 16 TEAM PPR - 1 QB / 2 RB / 3 WR / 1 TE / 1 D/ST / 1 K
QB: Lamar Jackson, Malik Willis, Sam Howell
RB: Saquon Barkley, Ken Walker, Michael Carter, Khalil Herbert, Keontay Ingram
WR: Chris Godwin, Christian Kirk, Josh Palmer, Terrace Marshall, Christian Watson, John Metchie, Mack Hollins
TE: Kyle Pitts, Chiggie Okonkwo
K: Justin Tucker
D/ST: Titans, Falcons

Servo
All Pro
All Pro

Postby Servo » Tue Dec 29, 2020 1:09 pm

I don't know how anyone can be optimistic about Ruggs or Edwards at this point.

If Oakland resigns him after this career year, then that might tell us how they feel about those two.

Sriracha
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby Sriracha » Tue Dec 29, 2020 1:19 pm

Servo wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 1:09 pm I don't know how anyone can be optimistic about Ruggs or Edwards at this point.

If Oakland resigns him after this career year, then that might tell us how they feel about those two.
Agholor is WR18 on the season in YPRR with 2.24 (right in between Allen Robinson and Michael Thomas).

He's a former 1st round pick who couldn't make it work with Carson Wentz (who hasn't been good for any WR, really).

I don't know if re-signing their #1 WR is an indictment on the young rookies as long as it's a moderate contract (around what Tyrell Williams got)

jordanzs
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby jordanzs » Tue Dec 29, 2020 2:07 pm

Cameron Giles wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 7:18 am I can see him repeating the production and re-signing with the team. This feels like a Robert Woods rejuvenation, where people don't want to believe the initial results from a scenery change after they were inconsistent or mediocre for so long.

I think he's still affordable and a good buy. Wouldn't mind having him as a Flex or bye-week fill.
As I was scrolling down, I was just about to post a Robert Woods comparison. Good for Agholor

Anteaters
Legend
Legend

Postby Anteaters » Wed Dec 30, 2020 5:04 am

I like NA as a WR3, but there's no guarantee he'll be in LV next year, much less continue to be their top WR. If I could trade him and receive a 2ndRd or 3rdRd, i'd do it in a heartbeat. He had a good finish to the fantasy season, but he's a dime-a-dozen hope-for-the-best fantasy WR every year.
TEAM 1:
12 Team ppr w/20 keepers - start 1QB 2RB 3WR 1TE 1FLX 6IDP 1DEF
QB: Tua, Lamar, Levis
RB: Etienne, Pacheco, JavonteWms, JFord, CEH
WR: Lamb, JChase, Waddle, Pickens, MWilliams, Q Johnston
TE: Goedert, Friermuth
DEF: Cowboys, Ravens
IDP:(LB) Bolton, Greenlaw; (DE/DL) ZCollins, BJHill; (S/CB) Pitre, Bates, Witherspoon
2023 & 2022 Champion: 2020 third place: 2019 Champion

TEAM 2:
14 Team 30roster SF/ppr/TEP - QB/RB/WR/TE/5FLX/SF
QB: Tua, CJStroud, Carr, AOC, MWhite, Lock
RB: Etienne, Stevenson, GusE, AJD, Singletary, CEH, Spiller
WR: Amon-Ra, Kirk, Dell, Thielen, Gallup, Ch Jones
TE: Andrews, Waller, Taysom, Smythe, WMallory, JOliver
2023 semifinals loser