Combined Dynasty/Devy Rankings

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
Lazy Ass Mastermind
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Combined Dynasty/Devy Rankings

Postby Lazy Ass Mastermind » Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:31 am

Does anyone know where I can find rankings that are combined between current NFL players and the 2021 rookie class?

I'm in a 7 keeper league and trying to get an early glimpse of what the draft will look like in my league next year. To do that I'll need to see how these rookies rank compared to the guys who won't be kept. The only thing close that I can find is the Cornerstone rankings here on DLF. But it would be helpful to have rankings for all players, not just the last 2 draft classes. What do C2C players use?

Thanks in advance.
12 Team, 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, Flex, TE, DEF, K
QB: Joe Burrow, Justin Fields
RB: Najee Harris, Rhamondre Stevenson, Aaron Jones, James Conner, Jamaal Williams, Isiah Pacheco
WR: Tee Higgins, DJ Moore, Amari Cooper, Terry Mclaurin, Treylon Burks, Courtland Sutton, Parris Campbell
TE: Dallas Goedert, Evan Engram
DST: Dallas Cowboys
K: Tyler Bass

*League is Keep 7, 20 man rosters

bjd5211
Legend
Legend

Re: Combined Dynasty/Devy Rankings

Postby bjd5211 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:27 am

Idk about full rankings, and it's too early to say anyway, but as of now the only two players who are going to come into the league and immediately be Top 10 dynasty assets at their positions are

QB Trevor Lawrence
TE Kyle Pitts

If you expand it to 20 for RB/WR you can add

RB Travis Etienne (could sneak into top 10 depending on landing spot and how high he goes)

WR Ja'Marr Chase

Pac_Eddy
Legend
Legend

Postby Pac_Eddy » Wed Nov 25, 2020 10:51 am

If you subscribe to DLF Premium, they have the Dynasty Cornerstone Rankings which has all current NFL players + devy. Pretty handy.
Not all that counts can be counted. Not all that can be counted counts.

Lazy Ass Mastermind
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby Lazy Ass Mastermind » Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:48 pm

Pac_Eddy wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 10:51 am If you subscribe to DLF Premium, they have the Dynasty Cornerstone Rankings which has all current NFL players + devy. Pretty handy.
Yeah I do subscribe, but the Cornerstone Rankings are only between the last 2-3 draft classes, not all NFL players. I'm looking for something that has all so that I can try to do some kind of manual mock draft so I know what to expect at each of my picks next year.

Thanks!
12 Team, 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, Flex, TE, DEF, K
QB: Joe Burrow, Justin Fields
RB: Najee Harris, Rhamondre Stevenson, Aaron Jones, James Conner, Jamaal Williams, Isiah Pacheco
WR: Tee Higgins, DJ Moore, Amari Cooper, Terry Mclaurin, Treylon Burks, Courtland Sutton, Parris Campbell
TE: Dallas Goedert, Evan Engram
DST: Dallas Cowboys
K: Tyler Bass

*League is Keep 7, 20 man rosters

Pac_Eddy
Legend
Legend

Postby Pac_Eddy » Wed Nov 25, 2020 3:12 pm

Lazy bleep Mastermind wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:48 pm
Pac_Eddy wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 10:51 am If you subscribe to DLF Premium, they have the Dynasty Cornerstone Rankings which has all current NFL players + devy. Pretty handy.
Yeah I do subscribe, but the Cornerstone Rankings are only between the last 2-3 draft classes, not all NFL players. I'm looking for something that has all so that I can try to do some kind of manual mock draft so I know what to expect at each of my picks next year.

Thanks!
Ah, good point. Thanks for the clarification.
Not all that counts can be counted. Not all that can be counted counts.