Week 11

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
TD41
Practice Squad
Practice Squad
Posts: 178
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:54 pm

Re: Week 11

Postby TD41 » Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:05 pm

nathanq42 wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 6:59 pm
If chase Claypool was Jerry Rice he would be best WR of all time... Am I doing this right?
If Leonard Fournette were Barry Sanders he could Emmitt Smith

bjd5211
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
Posts: 4797
Joined: Wed May 03, 2017 11:50 am

Re: Week 11

Postby bjd5211 » Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:06 pm

I was told CEH couldn't run on the goalline and that's why they added Bell.

hoos89
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
Posts: 4844
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:53 pm

Re: Week 11

Postby hoos89 » Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:07 pm

bjd5211 wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:06 pm
I was told CEH couldn't run on the goalline and that's why they added Bell.
lol beat me to it
Team 2: 12 Team PPR - 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 2 R/W/T, 23 man rosters, est. 2016
2020 Runner-up
Rodgers, Tannehill, Wentz
Taylor, Jacobs, Ekeler, D. Harris, Gaskin, Conner, Michel, McKinnon, Ahmed, Love
AJB, DJM, Aiyuk, Claypool, Sutton, Slayton, MVS, Agholor, J. Gordon
Andrews, Herndon
IR(3):
Taxi(4): Tua, G. Davis, Bowden
2021 Picks: 1.02, 1.05, 1.11, 3.02, 3.11, 4.11, 5.11

Team 3: 12 Team PPR, 6 pt Pass TD - 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 3 R/W/T, 28 man rosters, est. 2019
Tannehill, Tua, Bridgewater, Mariota, Eason
Barkley, CEH, Ito, J. Jackson, Bowden, Homer, Love, Guice
J. Jefferson, McLaurin, T. Higgins, Jeudy, Cooks, Berrios, Byrd, Foster, Hansen, Harmon, C. Johnson, T. Johnson
Hooper, Eifert, Herndon
2021 Picks: 1.04, 1.07, 1.08, 1.11, 2.03, 2.04, 2.07, 2.08, 2.09, 3.11, 4.04

Team 1: 2012-2016
2013 Champion, 2012 Runner-Up

steelman
MVP
MVP
Posts: 2993
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:19 pm

Re: Week 11

Postby steelman » Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:40 pm

So is CEH just a set and forget kind of player regardless of how few carries he gets sometimes or are some of you sitting him? This week has been better so far, but the last 3 weeks were brutal.

bjd5211
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
Posts: 4797
Joined: Wed May 03, 2017 11:50 am

Re: Week 11

Postby bjd5211 » Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:50 pm

steelman wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:40 pm
So is CEH just a set and forget kind of player regardless of how few carries he gets sometimes or are some of you sitting him? This week has been better so far, but the last 3 weeks were brutal.
He's roughly 15th in total points and 20th in PPG among RBs in typical PPR scoring, and scored double digits in 2 of the last 3 "brutal" weeks. So in the fairly standard 12 team league with 2 RBs starting per team, plus flex spots, he's clearly been an every week starter all year.

steelman
MVP
MVP
Posts: 2993
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:19 pm

Re: Week 11

Postby steelman » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:05 pm

bjd5211 wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:50 pm
steelman wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:40 pm
So is CEH just a set and forget kind of player regardless of how few carries he gets sometimes or are some of you sitting him? This week has been better so far, but the last 3 weeks were brutal.
He's roughly 15th in total points and 20th in PPG among RBs in typical PPR scoring, and scored double digits in 2 of the last 3 "brutal" weeks. So in the fairly standard 12 team league with 2 RBs starting per team, plus flex spots, he's clearly been an every week starter all year.
I meant brutal in terms of carries. Even on that team, if you're only getting 6 carries, it's hard to put up much points. He was TD dependent the last 3 weeks. This week has been better so far but just worried about his sudden lack of touches. He had under 10 touches the last 3 weeks.

Jigga94
Degenerate
Degenerate
Posts: 9279
Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:38 pm

Re: Week 11

Postby Jigga94 » Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:26 pm

Mahomes was surgical tonight. Love watching this guy
2QB, 2RB, 3WR, TE, FLEX - PPR - [b]14 Keepers[/b]
QB: Mahomes, J. Allen, Baker, D. Jones, Eason
RB: JT, Dillon, Gaskin, Mostert, Gus, Mattison, McFarland, Snell, Wilson, McKissic, Darrel
WR: Tyreek, DJM, Jeudy, Hollywood, Cooks, Mims, Hardman, Preston, Parris
TE: Andrews, Fant, Henry
2021: 1.10, 2, 3, 4, 5.08, 5.10, 6, 7, 9, 10

2QB, 2RB, 2WR, TE, 3FLEX - PPR - [b]20 Keepers[/b]
QB: [b]Mahomes, Ryan,[/b] Minshew, Trubisky, Mariota
RB: [b]Saquon, Dobbins, Jacobs, Hunt,[/b] Penny, Snell
WR: [b]AJB, DJM, Chark, Ruggs, Hardman, Mike Will, C. Davis, C. Samuel,[/b] G. Davis, Mooney, Lazard, J. Washington
TE: [b]Andrews, Henry, Gesicki, Tonyan,[/b] Irv
2021: 1.03, 2.05, 2.09, 3.05, 3.09
2022: 1, 1, 2, 3, 3

User avatar
Dynasty DeLorean
Legend
Legend
Posts: 6681
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:45 am

Re: Week 11

Postby Dynasty DeLorean » Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:38 pm

Ugh, Bryan Edwards might have been doing what Agholor is doing if it wasn’t for the injury. Oh well...

TD41
Practice Squad
Practice Squad
Posts: 178
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:54 pm

Re: Week 11

Postby TD41 » Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:32 pm

We didn't have to suffer Nick Foles today... Doesn't it feel good everyone?

User avatar
ThunderTung
Starter
Starter
Posts: 526
Joined: Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:56 pm

Re: Week 11

Postby ThunderTung » Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:54 pm

TD41 wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:32 pm
We didn't have to suffer Nick Foles today... Doesn't it feel good everyone?
as someone who's only other option is mayfield...no. no it does not feel good
12 man IDP 0.5 ppr
Picks(2021):1.01,1.04,2.01,2.05,2.07
QB(1): Hurts
RB(2): Sanders/Harris
WR(2): Edelman/Lamb
TE(1): Goedert
FLEX(2): Hardman/Kirk
K: Jake Elliot
DL(2): Ngakoue/Hicks
LB(2): Hicks/J. Smith
DB(2) Devin McCourty/Mathieu
FLEX: Murray

Bench:
QB: Mayfield/Foles
RB: Barber/JJ Taylor/Burkhead/Ollison
WR: S. Miller/Sims/Campbell/Robinson/ KJ Hill/Meyers
TE: Gronk/Sternberger/Asiasi/Keene
DL: Dex. Lawrence/Allen
LB: Chubb/Barrett/Whitehead/Bentley/Vigil/Jones
DB: Gilmore/Sorenson

Jigga94
Degenerate
Degenerate
Posts: 9279
Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:38 pm

Re: Week 11

Postby Jigga94 » Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:25 am

A bunch of ravens defenders put on the covid list. Pretty sure they won't be able to play Thursday. Add to that all the injuries they already had... Start every steeler next week
2QB, 2RB, 3WR, TE, FLEX - PPR - [b]14 Keepers[/b]
QB: Mahomes, J. Allen, Baker, D. Jones, Eason
RB: JT, Dillon, Gaskin, Mostert, Gus, Mattison, McFarland, Snell, Wilson, McKissic, Darrel
WR: Tyreek, DJM, Jeudy, Hollywood, Cooks, Mims, Hardman, Preston, Parris
TE: Andrews, Fant, Henry
2021: 1.10, 2, 3, 4, 5.08, 5.10, 6, 7, 9, 10

2QB, 2RB, 2WR, TE, 3FLEX - PPR - [b]20 Keepers[/b]
QB: [b]Mahomes, Ryan,[/b] Minshew, Trubisky, Mariota
RB: [b]Saquon, Dobbins, Jacobs, Hunt,[/b] Penny, Snell
WR: [b]AJB, DJM, Chark, Ruggs, Hardman, Mike Will, C. Davis, C. Samuel,[/b] G. Davis, Mooney, Lazard, J. Washington
TE: [b]Andrews, Henry, Gesicki, Tonyan,[/b] Irv
2021: 1.03, 2.05, 2.09, 3.05, 3.09
2022: 1, 1, 2, 3, 3

steelman
MVP
MVP
Posts: 2993
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:19 pm

Re: Week 11

Postby steelman » Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:35 am

Jigga94 wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:25 am
A bunch of ravens defenders put on the covid list. Pretty sure they won't be able to play Thursday. Add to that all the injuries they already had... Start every steeler next week
My guess is the game will be moved to Sunday so the contact tracing procedures can play themselves out.
Still, the team will be shorthanded on Sunday

CGW
MVP
MVP
Posts: 2671
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:31 pm

Re: Week 11

Postby CGW » Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:42 am

steelman wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:35 am
Jigga94 wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:25 am
A bunch of ravens defenders put on the covid list. Pretty sure they won't be able to play Thursday. Add to that all the injuries they already had... Start every steeler next week
My guess is the game will be moved to Sunday so the contact tracing procedures can play themselves out.
Still, the team will be shorthanded on Sunday
I don't know, it's been week 5 since the NFL has moved a game I believe. They seem to be letting teams deal with having players out lately like in the 49ers case. Either way, I'm firing up all my steelers.
12 Team | SF | PPR | 6pt pass TD
QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, WR, TE, FL, SF

QB | Watson, Cousins, Trubisky, Flacco
RB | Taylor, Elliott, Akers Wilkins, Wilson
WR | Adams, Evans, Golladay, Mims, Miller, Mooney, Pascal, Coutee, R Higgins
TE | Andrews, Alie-Cox, Rodgers, Herndon

10 Team | SF | PPR
QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, WR, TE, FL, SF

QB | Murray, Tagovailoa, Minshew
RB | Montgomery, Swift, Dobbins, R. Jones, Singletary, Vaughn
WR | Godwin, AJ Brown, Lamb, D. Johnson, Aiyuk, M. Brown, Slayton, Mooney, Kirk, Reynolds, Fulgham, Peoples-Jones, Perriman
TE | Andrews, Henry, Sample, Schultz

12 Team | SF | PPR | 6pt pass TD
QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, WR, TE, FL, FL, SF

QB | Watson, Wilson, Darnold, Trubisky, Glennon, Stidham
RB | Hines, Henderson, Wilkins, Penny, Ahmed, Guice
WR | Evans, Ridley, Golladay, Kupp, D. Johnson, Pittman, Fulgham, Mooney, Ward, T. Smith
TE | L. Thomas, Ertz, Herndon, Sternberger

jenkins.math
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
Posts: 1356
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:56 am

Re: Week 11

Postby jenkins.math » Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:53 pm

CGW wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:42 am
steelman wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:35 am
Jigga94 wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:25 am
A bunch of ravens defenders put on the covid list. Pretty sure they won't be able to play Thursday. Add to that all the injuries they already had... Start every steeler next week
My guess is the game will be moved to Sunday so the contact tracing procedures can play themselves out.
Still, the team will be shorthanded on Sunday
I don't know, it's been week 5 since the NFL has moved a game I believe. They seem to be letting teams deal with having players out lately like in the 49ers case. Either way, I'm firing up all my steelers.
It may be viewed and treated a little differently when there are clear playoff implications on the line.
Team 1: 14 team dynasty, 25 man roster, keep 14
QB, 2RB, 2WR, TE, 2Flex, D/ST, K, DL, LB, DE
QB: Ryan, Mayfield
RB: Barkley, CEH, Kelley, Ahmed, Snell
WR: OBJ, Evans, Juju, Moore, Jeudy, Reagor, Corey Davis, Cooks
TE: Kittle, L. Thomas
K: Butker
D/ST: Browns, Bears
DL: Buckner
LB: Kendricks
DB: B. Baker

Team 2: 12 team PPR Salary Cap
QB: Watson, Goff
RB: Barkley, CEH, Gibson, Howard, Perine, Lewis, Ozigbo
WR: Hill, Allen, Boyd, Landry, Sims, DJax, Hamler, Westbrook
TE: Schultz, Ebron, Thomas, Keene, Jarwin
K: Tucker
D/ST: Steelers, Bills
Taxi: Lock, Bryce Love, Higgins

Team 3: 12 team SF
QB: Wentz, Mayfield, Love
RB: AP, Lewis, Perine, JJ Taylor, Vaughn, Mack
WR: Jeudy, Jeffrey, P Williams, Mooney, Cephus, Fitz, Gandy-Golden, Hightower, Swain, Bisi Johnson, Tate
TE: Doyle, Smith, Trautman, Keene, Warring

User avatar
JJRules
Captain
Captain
Posts: 978
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:06 pm

Re: Week 11

Postby JJRules » Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:09 pm

Jigga94 wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 5:45 pm
CGW wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 5:08 pm
Jigga94 wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 3:15 pm


The Vikings/Lions and 49ers are in last in their divisions at 4-6. They would be leading the NFC East division.

Also, outside of the NFC East there are only 8 teams with worse records than the Eagles
It's a good thing they all play each other twice or we would be looking at an even worse division.
Lol yeah that's the reason I quote the non-division games. Obviously the division automatically gets 12 wins
Or at least 12 non-losses ;)
I'm really hoping (PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!) for a bunch of ties.
10-team non-PPR, Superflex, 16-man rosters, pseudo-dynasty
Keep any number of players (0-16), lose same number of draft picks
2010, 2015, 2020 - 🏆, 2013 - 🥈

QB, 2RB, 2WR, TE, SF, FLEX, D/ST

QB: Watson, Murray
RB: Cook, Kamara, Robinson, Dobbins, Dillon
WR: Adams, AJB, McLaurin, Higgins, Shenault, Mims
TE: Hockenson, Goedert
D/ST: BAL


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Dynos and 5 guests