Justin Jefferson #1 Dynasty WR?

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
Hankybro21
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Re: Justin Jefferson #1 Dynasty WR?

Postby Hankybro21 » Thu Jan 13, 2022 7:20 am

Dynasty DeLorean wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 9:25 pm
Valhalla wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 9:14 pm His contract was always fully guaranteed

how do you know the Guarantee Fairy isn't a crazy glue sniffer? "Building model airplanes" says the little fairy, but we're not buying it. Next thing you know, there's money missing off the dresser and your daughter's knocked up, I seen it a hundred times. Because they know all they solda ya was a guaranteed piece of sh*t. That's all it is. Hey, if you want me to take a dump in a box and mark it guaranteed, I will. I got spare time.
…Okay. I’ll buy from you.
Team 1
Q: Allen, Lamar
W: Devonta, Nuk, Godwin, Adams, Diontae, MT, Bateman, Toney, Osborn
R: JT, Henry, Ekeler, Gibbs, Mattison, Ford
T: Kelce

Team 2
Q: Allen, Mahomes, ARich
W: Jefferson, AJB, Tyreek, GW, Ridley, Godwin, MT, Downs, Toney
R: JT, CMC, Barkley, Breece, J. Cook, Kamara
T: Kelce, Hock
2024: 1.02, 1.04, Pick 21
2025: 1st (early)

Team 3
Q: Lamar, Herbert, Goff, Geno
W: Chase, AJB, Waddle, Pittman, Ridley, MT, Terrace Marshall, Downs
R: CMC, Ekeler, Bijan, Barkley, JT, Kamara, Tucker
T: Andrews, Granson
2024: 1.03, 3rd (late)

Team 4
Q: Mahomes, Allen, Geno
W: Tyreek, Lamb, Ridley, Pittman, Diontae, MT
R: CMC, Henry, JT, Chubb, Dobbins, Tucker
T: Kelce, Gesicki, Kittle

Dynasty DeLorean
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby Dynasty DeLorean » Thu Jan 13, 2022 8:38 am

Hankybro21 wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 7:20 am
Dynasty DeLorean wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 9:25 pm
Valhalla wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 9:14 pm His contract was always fully guaranteed

how do you know the Guarantee Fairy isn't a crazy glue sniffer? "Building model airplanes" says the little fairy, but we're not buying it. Next thing you know, there's money missing off the dresser and your daughter's knocked up, I seen it a hundred times. Because they know all they solda ya was a guaranteed piece of sh*t. That's all it is. Hey, if you want me to take a dump in a box and mark it guaranteed, I will. I got spare time.
…Okay. I’ll buy from you.
Well I... What?

wickerkat1212
Legend
Legend

Postby wickerkat1212 » Thu Jan 13, 2022 9:01 am

Ice wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 7:12 pm It's fantasy, Now I ask you; Do we really care if a QB wins a title?

NOOOOOOOOOO.

Cousins has finished as a QB 1 in 12 team leagues the last 2 years. Why wouldn't he next season with those weapons?

He may not be top 5 and no one is claiming that but he does put up close to 22 points on average. He is a legit safe starting NFL QB and a safe 10-12 fantasy QB which makes him QB1.

Starter in QB1 leagues and a vital starter in SF leagues.

Don't see a new coach hurting his value at all.

Bottom line is Jefferson is a stud and Cousins LOVES throwing him the rock!
THIS.
D3:
QB—Allen, Pickett RB—Kamara, Jacobs, ZWhite, Edwards, Ford, Warren WR—Lamb, Olave, DJM, Puka, Tillman, Marshall, Jefferson, Robinson, Tucker TE—Ferguson, Schoon, Likely, Smith, Washington, Kraft PK—Prater DEF—BAL

D4:
QB—TLaw, JimmyG, Tannehill, AOC, Hall RB—Bijan, Kamara, Conner, Gainwell, Gainwell, Foreman, ZMoss, Chandler, McLaughlin, Murray WR—Jefferson, Hill, Adams, Allen, Tillman, Woods TE—Kelce, Kmet, Conklin PK—Butker DEF—PIT

Superflex 1:
QB—Mahomes, Rodgers, Mayfield RB—Bijan, Kamara, Allgeier, Singletary, Mostert, BRob, Warren, Rodriguez, Spiller WR—Chase, DJM, Devonta, MBrown, Myers, Reynold, Jones TE—Kmet, Likely, Kraft, Conklin, Hurst, Hudson PK—Elliott DEF—PHI

Superflex 2:
QB: Goff, Cousins, Wentz, White; RB: Bijan, BRob, ZWhite, Allgeier, McLaughlin WR: DJM, Higgins, JSN, Downs, RMoore, Atwell, SMoore, PCampbell, DPJ, ATP, Hutchinson, Iosivas, Devante, CJones TE: Ferguson, Kraft, Trautman, Tremble

gogobradyarm
All Pro
All Pro

Postby gogobradyarm » Tue Apr 05, 2022 4:41 pm

Yes
12 Team - PPR - 30man (2 IR) - 6pt PPTD- 1 QB - 2 RB - 2 WR - 1 Flex - 1 TE
QB: Jalen Hurts, Dak Prescott, Anthony Richardson, Aidan O'Connell
RB: McCaffrey, Jacobs, Barkley, Zamir White, Jaleel McLaughlin, Dowdle, Zach Evans, Dobbins
WR: AJB, London, Aiyuk, Diontae Johnson, Rashee Rice, Ridley, McLaurin, Dotson, Rashod Bateman
TE: Mandrews, Pitts, Likely, Otton

2024: 1.01, 1.07
2025: 3x 1st
Champ: 2020, 2021
Year 9 of my league

dustyroads
Starter
Starter

Postby dustyroads » Wed Apr 06, 2022 4:36 am

I think it's 1A 1B with him and Chase, and I'd have Chase as the 1A due to being tied to Burrow for the foreseeable future. But I can see arguments either way (like maybe the target competition with Higgins being a slight ding to Chase that Jefferson doesn't have).

AndyRML
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby AndyRML » Wed Apr 06, 2022 4:49 am

Also just having an extra year of proof for Jefferson should probably prop him up a bit. Wouldn't be upset with either on my roster...
dustyroads wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 4:36 am I think it's 1A 1B with him and Chase, and I'd have Chase as the 1A due to being tied to Burrow for the foreseeable future. But I can see arguments either way (like maybe the target competition with Higgins being a slight ding to Chase that Jefferson doesn't have).

dustyroads
Starter
Starter

Postby dustyroads » Wed Apr 06, 2022 5:13 am

AndyRML wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 4:49 am Also just having an extra year of proof for Jefferson should probably prop him up a bit. Wouldn't be upset with either on my roster...
dustyroads wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 4:36 am I think it's 1A 1B with him and Chase, and I'd have Chase as the 1A due to being tied to Burrow for the foreseeable future. But I can see arguments either way (like maybe the target competition with Higgins being a slight ding to Chase that Jefferson doesn't have).
True, plus despite how good his rookie year was, he was still able to show improvement in his second year. That's really what I'd like to see from Chase as well. Even if it doesn't show as much in fantasy points; some tangible improvements in his tape showing that he's still working on his game and not resting on his laurels.