Everyone’s biggest disappointments-most shares that are hurting your teams

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
Cowboysfan33
Legend
Legend

Everyone’s biggest disappointments-most shares that are hurting your teams

Postby Cowboysfan33 » Tue Nov 10, 2020 9:31 pm

I know this will probably be several of the same players but I just thought it might be neat to see what player(s) are hurting your teams the most. I own these players in a bunch of leagues, so here we go.

1) DJ Moore- I haven’t counted lately but he was my most widely owned player at one point, he’s definitely in my top 3 as far as that goes and he hasn’t been bad but just frustrating. The reason being, he is still getting open but they aren’t going to him consistently, it’s not like he’s injured or dropping passes, he’s just not the first read and it sucks because he’s so good, you can’t really bench him but Sunday he had 3 targets and 2-18, the week before on that TNF game, he didn’t even have a catch until the 4th quarter and then made 2-55, including one great catch and I watch that whole game and Bridgewater had him open a couple times and just didn’t go his way, it’s been really a weird season for Moore but the good thing, I don’t think there’s one thing wrong with him, just the game plan/offense.

2) M.Andrews- Again, another player that I have in a bunch of leagues, including three 2PPR
TE premium leagues. He hasn’t been horrible but just not having the season most thought he would have, I expected way more targets and I know for the coaching staff it’s all about winning games which of course makes sense but they love using N.Boyle which takes a few targets away every week from Andrews so I don’t know if this situation will change anytime soon. Also like Moore, he’s too talented to bench, especially in my TE premium leagues, you just have to take the bad right now and hope he starts getting more targets.

3) H.Henry- Another TE that I own in multiple leagues. He hasn’t missed any games so far(knock on wood) but just not putting up the numbers that I expected. After a good start to the season with 5-73 & 6-83, it’s gradually gotten worse, the last three weeks have been 3-23, 4-33, 4-33. One reason that I had my hopes up is because of how great Herbert has played, maybe that’s hurting him some because he’s such a great deep ball passer but I still expected more red zone usage.

TD41
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Re: Everyone’s biggest disappointments-most shares that are hurting your teams

Postby TD41 » Tue Nov 10, 2020 9:46 pm

Joe Mixon- i can live with whatever production he gives me I just need him on the field. Own him in every league.

Mike Evans see above... Need a qb that will treat him like the alpha he can be.

qazxswedcvfrtgbnhyuj
Captain
Captain

Postby qazxswedcvfrtgbnhyuj » Tue Nov 10, 2020 10:16 pm

- Evans x 2. It really has been frustrating to see Brady use him as an end zone target but not much else, at least not consistently.

- Golladay. My most owned player. I had high hopes this season would continue pushing him forward in to the upper wr1 tier. So far it's been a few decent games with a bunch of minor injuries, some of them mid-game.

- Hollywood. (Or just enter your favorite Ravens player not named Tucker here really) I was all in after last year, and still feel like he makes folks look silly out there when given the chance. Thought for sure he'd be going off after his crazy first half in game 1. Still great for real life football, but fantasy wise he's been a letdown.

Cowboysfan33
Legend
Legend

Postby Cowboysfan33 » Tue Nov 10, 2020 10:21 pm

qazxswedcvfrtgbnhyuj wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 10:16 pm - Evans x 2. It really has been frustrating to see Brady use him as an end zone target but not much else, at least not consistently.

- Golladay. My most owned player. I had high hopes this season would continue pushing him forward in to the upper wr1 tier. So far it's been a few decent games with a bunch of minor injuries, some of them mid-game.

- Hollywood. (Or just enter your favorite Ravens player not named Tucker here really) I was all in after last year, and still feel like he makes folks look silly out there when given the chance. Thought for sure he'd be going off after his crazy first half in game 1. Still great for real life football, but fantasy wise he's been a letdown.
Yeah, I agree with you on all three of these. It’s been such a weird season which isn’t really surprising but just like Evans mainly only being used in the red zone, I know he’s been hurt but it’s not like he’s in a wheelchair, he’s out there playing and they hardly ever go his way until the red zone.

Dynasty_Analyst
All Pro
All Pro

Postby Dynasty_Analyst » Tue Nov 10, 2020 10:46 pm

Evans, Barkley, kittle, DJ Moore, godwin, Lamar Jackson , Carson wentz, CEH, Henry, juju, Andrews . All guys I own in multiple leagues disappointing
Fantasy Writer- 5 Yard Rush
@5yardrush @5yarddynasty
https://5yardrush.co.uk/

Content Creator- The Coaches Fantasy Podcast
@coachesfantasy Thefantasycoaches.com

@Dynasty_Analyst - Dynasty content, advice, and tidbits. Hit me up anytime to chat about your dynasty team if you need trade advice, input on the direction to move your team, or anything else.

Dynasty DeLorean
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby Dynasty DeLorean » Tue Nov 10, 2020 11:16 pm

Baker Mayfield - Own him in a few spots. Still have hope but obviously he's looked hit or miss and it's angering me!

failblazer
All Pro
All Pro

Postby failblazer » Wed Nov 11, 2020 12:26 am

N'Keal Harry - I didn't draft him in any leagues but thought I was buying low during last season and traded 2020 1sts in two leagues.
16 Team PPR (11th Year Dynasty - Former 2 Time Champion)
P. Mahomes, Z. Wilson
C. McCaffrey, N. Harris, C. Hubbard
D. Hopkins, A. Cooper, C. Kupp, D. Johnson, G. Davis, D. Mims, J. Palmer
D. Waller, C. Kmet, B. Jordan

C. Young, R. Quinn
D. Leonard, M. Milano, C. Mosely, B. Okereke, J. Davis
J. Simmons, J. Fuller

Picks - 1.01, 2.12, 3.01, 3.15, 4.14

16 Team PPR (10th Year Dynasty - Reigning 5 Time Champion)
A. Rodgers, J. Fields
C. McCaffrey, D. Henry, J. Dobbins, M. Davis
D. Hopkins, D. Adams, C. Kupp, M. Jones, M. Valdes-Scantling, A. Green, T. Johnson, Dy. Brown, G. Pickens, J. Tolbert,
N. Fant, A. Okwugbunam, J. Harris
J. Elliott

D. Lawrence, R. Quinn, T. Hendrickson
R. Smith, B. Okereke, L. Wilson, J. Davis, D. Tranquil, B. Asamoah
J. Simmons, W. Harris

Jigga94
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Jigga94 » Wed Nov 11, 2020 12:51 am

Cowboysfan33 wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 9:31 pm I know this will probably be several of the same players but I just thought it might be neat to see what player(s) are hurting your teams the most. I own these players in a bunch of leagues, so here we go.

1) DJ Moore- I haven’t counted lately but he was my most widely owned player at one point, he’s definitely in my top 3 as far as that goes and he hasn’t been bad but just frustrating. The reason being, he is still getting open but they aren’t going to him consistently, it’s not like he’s injured or dropping passes, he’s just not the first read and it sucks because he’s so good, you can’t really bench him but Sunday he had 3 targets and 2-18, the week before on that TNF game, he didn’t even have a catch until the 4th quarter and then made 2-55, including one great catch and I watch that whole game and Bridgewater had him open a couple times and just didn’t go his way, it’s been really a weird season for Moore but the good thing, I don’t think there’s one thing wrong with him, just the game plan/offense.

2) M.Andrews- Again, another player that I have in a bunch of leagues, including three 2PPR
TE premium leagues. He hasn’t been horrible but just not having the season most thought he would have, I expected way more targets and I know for the coaching staff it’s all about winning games which of course makes sense but they love using N.Boyle which takes a few targets away every week from Andrews so I don’t know if this situation will change anytime soon. Also like Moore, he’s too talented to bench, especially in my TE premium leagues, you just have to take the bad right now and hope he starts getting more targets.

3) H.Henry- Another TE that I own in multiple leagues. He hasn’t missed any games so far(knock on wood) but just not putting up the numbers that I expected. After a good start to the season with 5-73 & 6-83, it’s gradually gotten worse, the last three weeks have been 3-23, 4-33, 4-33. One reason that I had my hopes up is because of how great Herbert has played, maybe that’s hurting him some because he’s such a great deep ball passer but I still expected more red zone usage.
All 3 players I own in both my dynasty leagues. I have Mahomes and Hardman in both as well, but man it sucks to see DJM and Andrews fall off like this. They're doing fine, but it's frustrating because they're not doing well enough to win me close matchups, but not doing poorly enough that I can comfortably bench them.

At least I had bought low on DJM in both leagues and pretty sure I got Andrews for free in both as well

Jigga94
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Jigga94 » Wed Nov 11, 2020 12:53 am

Dynasty DeLorean wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 11:16 pm Baker Mayfield - Own him in a few spots. Still have hope but obviously he's looked hit or miss and it's angering me!
Another guy where I'm just confused to what he is. He shows the flashes and his rookie year is proof he could be a low QB1 in fantasy... It's just not all there

CGW
Legend
Legend

Postby CGW » Wed Nov 11, 2020 6:39 am

Andrews - the Baltimore passing offense isn't what I expected. As discussed in another thread on here, he's just a big potato in a sack of potatoes right now.

Diontae Johnson - his early game injuries have cost me multiple weeks. When he plays he's very good.

Golladay - injuries.

Jonathan Taylor - expected a ton from him. He's a work in progress obviously, but not the top 5-10 back right out of the gate that many of us expected. Also doesn't help that Indy has no receiving weapons and Rivers couldn't "throw" the ball to them even if they did.
12 Team | SF | PPR | 6pt pass TD
QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, WR, TE, FL, SF

QB | Burrow
RB |
WR | Puka, Olave, Smith, Flowers, Dotson, Addison
TE | Pitts, Otton, Bellinger, Likely, Okonkwo
2024 | 1.01, 1.02, 4.01, 5.01
| 1stx3, 3rdx3

10 Team | SF | PPR | 2023 Champ

QB | Allen, Stroud, Young
RB | K Williams, White, Monty, Herbert, Chandler
WR | Lamb, AJB, Puka, Waddle, Mooney, J. Williams, Watson, Davis
TE | Andrews, Bellinger, Dulcich
2024 | 1.04, 3.10

12 Team | SF | PPR | 1.5TEP | 6pt pass TD
QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, WR, TE, FL, FL, SF

QB | Herbert Lance
RB | ETN, Pacheco, K Williams, Singletary, Henry, A Jones, Warren
WR | ARSB, Wilson, Olave, DK, Puka, Flowers, Downs,
TE | Hockenson, Likely, Otton

Ruggenater
All Pro
All Pro

Postby Ruggenater » Wed Nov 11, 2020 6:53 am

In addition to some of the names mentioned above:

Zach Ertz - Even before the injury, results were not great.

Kenyan Drake - Only own him on a redraft team, but thank goodness for James Robinson, otherwise Drake’s year would be killing me.
12 Team Superflex - PPR, 0.25 PPC - QB/2RB/3WR/TE/Flex/Superflex
QB: L Jackson, Tagovailoa, Rodgers, Pickett, Tannehill
RB: Swift, Pacheco, Sanders, Hubbard, Spears, Dillon, Herbert, McLaughlin, Chandler, Dowdle
WR: DeVonta, Waddle, Aiyuk, Nacua, McLaurin, Hopkins, M Williams, Mingo, Wan’Dale, Hyatt
TE: Kelce, Okonkwo, Schoonmaker

dynastyninja
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby dynastyninja » Wed Nov 11, 2020 7:06 am

CGW wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 6:39 am Andrews - the Baltimore passing offense isn't what I expected. As discussed in another thread on here, he's just a big potato in a sack of potatoes right now.
I've tried to trade Andrews in TE Premium. No luck. He's been a colossal disappointment and unfortunately my leaguemates have caught on to that fact.

Worst part is it isn't his fault I don't think, it's Baltimore.

CGW
Legend
Legend

Postby CGW » Wed Nov 11, 2020 7:34 am

dynastyninja wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 7:06 am
CGW wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 6:39 am Andrews - the Baltimore passing offense isn't what I expected. As discussed in another thread on here, he's just a big potato in a sack of potatoes right now.
I've tried to trade Andrews in TE Premium. No luck. He's been a colossal disappointment and unfortunately my leaguemates have caught on to that fact.

It's definitely not Andrews. It's the regression of the offense as a whole. Don't get me wrong, they still win games and put up points, but it's nothing like last year. Hopefully they adjust or they wont get beyond the Steelers anytime soon.
12 Team | SF | PPR | 6pt pass TD

QB | Burrow
RB |
WR | Puka, Olave, Smith, Flowers, Dotson, Addison
TE | Pitts, Otton, Bellinger, Likely, Okonkwo
2024 | 1.01, 1.02, 4.01, 5.01
| 1stx3, 3rdx3

10 Team | SF | PPR | 2023 Champ

QB | Allen, Stroud, Young
RB | K Williams, White, Monty, Herbert, Chandler
WR | Lamb, AJB, Puka, Waddle, Mooney, J. Williams, Watson, Davis
TE | Andrews, Bellinger, Dulcich
2024 | 1.04, 3.10

12 Team | SF | PPR | 1.5TEP | 6pt pass TD
QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, WR, TE, FL, FL, SF

QB | Herbert Lance
RB | ETN, Pacheco, K Williams, Singletary, Henry, A Jones, Warren
WR | ARSB, Wilson, Olave, DK, Puka, Flowers, Downs,
TE | Hockenson, Likely, Otton

Cowboysfan33
Legend
Legend

Postby Cowboysfan33 » Wed Nov 11, 2020 8:20 am

dynastyninja wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 7:06 am

Exactly what I’m saying, I traded for him in one of my TE premium leagues and drafted him in a few of those formats as well, thinking I had the next top TE behind Kelce/Kittle but he’s just not getting the volume that I expected. Surely, it will pick up at some point.

Vcize
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby Vcize » Wed Nov 11, 2020 9:10 am

I know it's not really disappointment, just injury, but I have Saquon on 8 of 10 dynasty teams. In several of them I paid a fortune for him this offseason including one league where I traded Cook++ for him.
12 Team FFPC TE Premium
QB: Herbert, Brady
RB: Barkley, Mixon, Jav Williams, Pierce, Drake
WR: Jefferson, AJ Brown, Metcalf, Hopkins, Peoples-Jones
TE: Kittle, Goedert