Week 7

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
abloom
Legend
Legend
Posts: 5652
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:33 am

Re: Week 7

Postby abloom » Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:48 pm

I don't understand why they drafted hurts if Wentz is the better running QB
Dynasty Team #1:
12 team, 1 ppr (1.5 te), 1Q,2R,2W,1T,2F,1D,1K

Q: Wentz,Tannehill,Hill
R: CMC,Taylor,Robinson,Fournette
W: Evans,Edelman,Cobb,Davis,Mooney,Lazard
T: Goedert(IR),Henry
D: NE,BAL
K: Bullock

2021 Picks: 1.02,2.05,4.02,5.02,6.02,7.02
---
Dynasty Team #2: 2020 Champion
12 team, 1ppr (1.5 te), 1Q,2R,2W,1T,1SF,1F,1D,1K

Q: Wilson, Murray, Cousins, Trubisky, Smith, Dalton
R: Cook, Dobbins, Swift, Monty, Mattison
W: Nuk, Godwin, Metcalf, K Allen, Edwards, AB, Sutton(IR)
T: Kelce
K: Tucker
D: PIT

2021 picks: 1.05,1.12,4.06,4.12,5.12,6.12,7.07
---
DLF advice forum league:
14 team, SF, 1PPR (2PPR for TE), 1Q,2R,3W,1T,1SF,2F

Q: Mahomes ,Tua, Mullens, Love, Flacco, Hoyer, Rypien, Bethard
R: Michel, Moss, Hyde, Bernard, Richard, Darrel Williams, Damien Williams, C Thompson
W: Juju, Cooper, Allen, Sanders, D Moore
T: Schultz, Doyle, Asiasi, Thomas

2021 Picks: 1.04,1.11,1.12,2.04,3.04,4.04,4.06,4.10

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT
Posts: 17049
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:03 am

Re: Week 7

Postby FantasyFreak » Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:51 pm

Ruggenater wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:48 pm
Clear PI against Hakeem Butler there...
Yep. This is probably a blessing in disguise. Eagles need to clean house, IMO.

Sriracha
All Pro
All Pro
Posts: 1869
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:38 pm

Re: Week 7

Postby Sriracha » Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:55 pm

abloom wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:48 pm
I don't understand why they drafted hurts if Wentz is the better running QB
Maybe he's the better QB? :whistle:

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT
Posts: 17049
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:03 am

Re: Week 7

Postby FantasyFreak » Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:57 pm

Sriracha wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:55 pm
abloom wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:48 pm
I don't understand why they drafted hurts if Wentz is the better running QB
Maybe he's the better QB? :whistle:
Highly unlikely. His rushing was supposed to be his strength. Hurts is a NFL backup caliber QB IMO.

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT
Posts: 17049
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:03 am

Re: Week 7

Postby FantasyFreak » Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:58 pm

Zebras are jobbing the Eagles tonight.

jordanzs
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame
Posts: 3401
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:11 pm
Location: USA

Re: Week 7

Postby jordanzs » Thu Oct 22, 2020 8:00 pm

Flashback to the 2017 NFL draft. 3 highly rated TEs go in round 1 (Howard, Engram, Njoku). All to teams that have no idea how to use them, but still picked up the 5th year option.

It's crazy to see how many 1st round drafted TEs turn out lame in NFL besides flashing potential here & there.

Sriracha
All Pro
All Pro
Posts: 1869
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:38 pm

Re: Week 7

Postby Sriracha » Thu Oct 22, 2020 8:04 pm

jordanzs wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 8:00 pm
Flashback to the 2017 NFL draft. 3 highly rated TEs go in round 1 (Howard, Engram, Njoku). All to teams that have no idea how to use them, but still picked up the 5th year option.

It's crazy to see how many 1st round drafted TEs turn out lame in NFL besides flashing potential here & there.
Less tape to judge these TE's on with more and more teams moving to spread offenses.

Draft capital used to be a very good predictor of TE production during the days of Dallas Clark and Tony Gonzalez.. but it's been a crapshoot in recent years.

Going back to Dustin Keller, Brandon Pettigrew, Jermaine Gresham, Tyler Eifert, Eric Ebron it's been a while since these 1st round TE's have really hit.

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT
Posts: 17049
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:03 am

Re: Week 7

Postby FantasyFreak » Thu Oct 22, 2020 8:11 pm

It's almost like Peterson doesn't realize 4 of his starting 5 OL are out, the way he calls the game.

Jigga94
Degenerate
Degenerate
Posts: 9205
Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:38 pm

Re: Week 7

Postby Jigga94 » Thu Oct 22, 2020 8:14 pm

Gallman looks good. Oh wait it's the Eagles
2QB, 2RB, 3WR, TE, FLEX - PPR - [b]14 Keepers[/b]
QB: Mahomes, J. Allen, Baker, D. Jones, Eason
RB: JT, Mostert, Gaskin, Dillon, Gus, Mattison, McFarland, Snell, Wilson, McKissic, Darrel
WR: Tyreek, DJM, Jeudy, Hollywood, Cooks, Mims, Hardman, Preston, Parris
TE: Andrews, Fant, Henry
2021: 1.10, 2, 3, 4, 5.08, 5.10, 6, 7, 9, 10

2QB, 2RB, 2WR, TE, 3FLEX - PPR - [b]20 Keepers[/b]
QB: [b]Mahomes, Ryan,[/b] Minshew, Trubisky, Mariota
RB: [b]Saquon, Jacobs, Dobbins, Hunt,[/b] Penny, Snell
WR: [b]AJB, DJM, Chark, Ruggs, Hardman, Mike Will, C. Davis, C. Samuel,[/b] G. Davis, Mooney, Lazard, J. Washington
TE: [b]Andrews, Henry, Gesicki, Tonyan,[/b] Irv
2021: 1.03, 2.05, 2.09, 3.05, 3.09
2022: 1, 1, 2, 3, 3

jordanzs
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame
Posts: 3401
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:11 pm
Location: USA

Re: Week 7

Postby jordanzs » Thu Oct 22, 2020 8:16 pm

Sriracha wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 8:04 pm
jordanzs wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 8:00 pm
Flashback to the 2017 NFL draft. 3 highly rated TEs go in round 1 (Howard, Engram, Njoku). All to teams that have no idea how to use them, but still picked up the 5th year option.

It's crazy to see how many 1st round drafted TEs turn out lame in NFL besides flashing potential here & there.
Less tape to judge these TE's on with more and more teams moving to spread offenses.

Draft capital used to be a very good predictor of TE production during the days of Dallas Clark and Tony Gonzalez.. but it's been a crapshoot in recent years.

Going back to Dustin Keller, Brandon Pettigrew, Jermaine Gresham, Tyler Eifert, Eric Ebron it's been a while since these 1st round TE's have really hit.
Not a good sign for Fant & Hockenson, but we'll have to wait & see on that.

AussieMate
All Pro
All Pro
Posts: 1962
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:58 pm

Re: Week 7

Postby AussieMate » Thu Oct 22, 2020 8:18 pm

Was Engrams hands always this bad?

jordanzs
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame
Posts: 3401
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:11 pm
Location: USA

Re: Week 7

Postby jordanzs » Thu Oct 22, 2020 8:18 pm

Engram blows

Jigga94
Degenerate
Degenerate
Posts: 9205
Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:38 pm

Re: Week 7

Postby Jigga94 » Thu Oct 22, 2020 8:19 pm

There's no excuse for that hit
2QB, 2RB, 3WR, TE, FLEX - PPR - [b]14 Keepers[/b]
QB: Mahomes, J. Allen, Baker, D. Jones, Eason
RB: JT, Mostert, Gaskin, Dillon, Gus, Mattison, McFarland, Snell, Wilson, McKissic, Darrel
WR: Tyreek, DJM, Jeudy, Hollywood, Cooks, Mims, Hardman, Preston, Parris
TE: Andrews, Fant, Henry
2021: 1.10, 2, 3, 4, 5.08, 5.10, 6, 7, 9, 10

2QB, 2RB, 2WR, TE, 3FLEX - PPR - [b]20 Keepers[/b]
QB: [b]Mahomes, Ryan,[/b] Minshew, Trubisky, Mariota
RB: [b]Saquon, Jacobs, Dobbins, Hunt,[/b] Penny, Snell
WR: [b]AJB, DJM, Chark, Ruggs, Hardman, Mike Will, C. Davis, C. Samuel,[/b] G. Davis, Mooney, Lazard, J. Washington
TE: [b]Andrews, Henry, Gesicki, Tonyan,[/b] Irv
2021: 1.03, 2.05, 2.09, 3.05, 3.09
2022: 1, 1, 2, 3, 3

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT
Posts: 17049
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:03 am

Re: Week 7

Postby FantasyFreak » Thu Oct 22, 2020 8:19 pm

Late hit! Disgraceful.
Last edited by FantasyFreak on Thu Oct 22, 2020 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ruggenater
Captain
Captain
Posts: 917
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:36 am

Re: Week 7

Postby Ruggenater » Thu Oct 22, 2020 8:19 pm

Disgusting late hit against DJax there
12 Team Superflex - PPR, 0.25 PPC - QB/2RB/3WR/TE/Flex/Superflex
QB: L Jackson, Rodgers, Tannehill, Love, Dalton, Haskins
RB: Dobbins, Montgomery, Michel, Dillon, Mattison, Bernard
WR: Hopkins, Evans, A Robinson, Lockett, Reagor, McLaurin, Higgins, Watkins, Perriman, Meyers, Coutee
TE: Kelce, Gesicki, J Smith, I Smith


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bjd5211, Google Adsense [Bot], mgscott, PPE82 and 4 guests

Monkey Knife Fight