Adam Shaheen - anything to see here?

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
jordanzs
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Adam Shaheen - anything to see here?

Postby jordanzs » Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:23 am

TD’s scored in back to back weeks. Geseki has been inconsistent. Shaheen was a former 2nd round pick as well. Perhaps Tua and him had chemistry during 2nd string practices?

Any chance that Shaheen emerges and the TE to own in Miami & becomes streamable after the bye?

burntfire
Role Player
Role Player

Re: Adam Shaheen - anything to see here?

Postby burntfire » Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:35 am

Not enough targets for my liking but he's athletic enough to make something happen.
14 Team Super Flex, 1 PPR
QB, 3WR, 2RB, 1TE, 1 Flex, 1 SFlex, 3 IR

QB: Davis Mills, Kenny Pickett, Sam Darnold, Matt Corral
WR: Chris Godwin, A.J Brown, D.K. Metcalf, Jerry Jeudy, Jalen Reagor, Allen Lazard, K.J. Osborn, Skyy Moore, Tutu Atwell, Greg Dortch
RB: Josh Jacobs, Khalil Herbert, Tyson Chandler, Ronald Jones, K Gainwell
TE: Robert Tonyan, David Njoku, Jonnu Smith, Gerald Everett, Jelani Woods
2023: 1.05, 1.08
2024: 1

OhCruelestRanter
MVP
MVP

Postby OhCruelestRanter » Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:51 am

He’s massive and theoretically has the tools to block and play in-line, and he’s only turning 26 this year which wouldn’t be completely unreasonable for a TE breakout- see Higbee, Waller recently. He doesn’t have Waller’s backstory, for sure, but he does have the excuse that he played at a super low level, dealt with coaching changes and injuries while trying to learn the position and being thrust into the lineup early on in Chicago.

Having said that he’s played 5 games a earned 7 targets, and he’s done nothing before this year. If he’s on the waiver wire he’s worth a speculative add in most of the leagues that people seem to be in here. I have a copy in a deep TE premium league.
COOGAN IS A CHEATER AND A THIEF

Plank
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby Plank » Thu Oct 22, 2020 12:21 pm

I have this annoying tendency to pick up and drop TE's for years ... Shaheen is probably a guy I've picked up and dropped the most. I will admit I have moved on from him though ..

Now my guy I'm picking up and dropping is ARI's TE Jordan Thomas, mainly from reports from local radio pods while he was with HOU that he was catching everything in camp ... Before Thomas it was Mo Alie-Cox, which seems to panning out a bit now tied to Rivers (well until he was hurt) ...

It will take some buzz or news from MIA before I'd venture back to Shaheen ... At this point, I kind of doubt I'll rekindle ...
@PlankMelody