Commissioner problems

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
Mephistopheles
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Re: Commissioner problems

Postby Mephistopheles » Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:55 am

YouMightDieTryin wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:51 am
MFundercover wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:46 am Commisioner: week 5 week 5 week 5 week 5 week 5. I cant wait to beat mfundercover week 5!

Week 5: mfundercover wins, takes 1at place

Commisioner:You're a puszy and a cuck!

Mfundercover: you're a f'ing joke dude. You cant manage your own team or this league. How do you manage your own life?

Commisioner: KICKED OUT NO REFUNDS

Literally what happened. Have screenshots to prove this.
How can you be both? :think:
Might require surgery
PSA - Haggling is NOT the same as negotiating.

Mephistopheles
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby Mephistopheles » Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:59 am

"next time, don't talk about his kid, just go bleep his wife."

I love Reddit, man.
PSA - Haggling is NOT the same as negotiating.

Footballisacoolsport
Rookie
Rookie

Postby Footballisacoolsport » Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:03 am

bjd5211 wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:43 am
Footballisacoolsport wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:40 am
killer_of_giants wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 6:56 am

he didn't though.
Yes, he did, as stated by him.
He said "if he raises his kid like he manages this league the kid is f***ed".

That's not making fun of the kid. Should he have brought the kid into it? No probably not, but he wasn't saying anything about the kid him/herself.
That is directly about the child. The child is the subject, and he is insinuating things about the child based on the Father's behavior. I'm not sure what argument you're trying to make, other than to rationalize this behavior, but for what reason I do not know. I will not be coming back into this topic.

bjd5211
Legend
Legend

Postby bjd5211 » Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:08 am

Bye Felicia

OhCruelestRanter
MVP
MVP

Postby OhCruelestRanter » Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:17 am

I’m not sure why this is a whole thread either. From the one side we’ve seen, the commish is an obvious jerk; however I’m getting some strong “the common denominator in all of your problems is you” vibes from the OP. All of the bragging about trolling the commissioner, suggesting he’s a bad father, idk, he sounds kind of lame. Also, OP called his team “STACKED” in all caps- isn’t this the same guy who posted some rosters from that league here and then had a meltdown when people said they preferred other teams to his? Sounds like a fun dude.

Sure, the commish clearly isn’t fit to be a commissioner of a fantasy league, but maybe neither of you should even play in one at all? Neither of you sound like a person I want to play in a league with. Maybe you two should just do a head to head DraftKings DFS league together so nobody has to deal with either of you.
COOGAN IS A CHEATER AND A THIEF

jomaed
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby jomaed » Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:31 am

OhCruelestRanter wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:17 am I’m not sure why this is a whole thread either. From the one side we’ve seen, the commish is an obvious jerk; however I’m getting some strong “the common denominator in all of your problems is you” vibes from the OP. All of the bragging about trolling the commissioner, suggesting he’s a bad father, idk, he sounds kind of lame. Also, OP called his team “STACKED” in all caps- isn’t this the same guy who posted some rosters from that league here and then had a meltdown when people said they preferred other teams to his? Sounds like a fun dude.

Sure, the commish clearly isn’t fit to be a commissioner of a fantasy league, but maybe neither of you should even play in one at all? Neither of you sound like a person I want to play in a league with. Maybe you two should just do a head to head DraftKings DFS league together so nobody has to deal with either of you.
What a great post!

To add, the OP also apparently created a poll the to have the commissioner replaced before or right after the waiver incident. Bad taste imo.

MFundercover
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby MFundercover » Fri Oct 16, 2020 3:19 pm

I think I showed a lot of patience with the commisioner. During the Mixon for Saquon/Sutton problem, I only responded "yeah. Okay. Lol. Alright" to him flipping out, calling names, and posting in all caps. All because I didn't want to do his trade.

It continued for weeks before I ever said anything back. I just took it and kept going hoping cooler heads would prevail. After he lost week 5 he started with the name calling again.
Last edited by MFundercover on Fri Oct 16, 2020 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MFundercover
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby MFundercover » Fri Oct 16, 2020 3:24 pm

Footballisacoolsport wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:03 am
bjd5211 wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:43 am
Footballisacoolsport wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:40 am

Yes, he did, as stated by him.
He said "if he raises his kid like he manages this league the kid is f***ed".

That's not making fun of the kid. Should he have brought the kid into it? No probably not, but he wasn't saying anything about the kid him/herself.
That is directly about the child. The child is the subject, and he is insinuating things about the child based on the Father's behavior. I'm not sure what argument you're trying to make, other than to rationalize this behavior, but for what reason I do not know. I will not be coming back into this topic.
Of course I did not say anything about the kid.

This comment came after weeks of me showing tremendous patience with his name calling and threats to kick me out without refund for simply not accepting his trade offer. It's not like I just snapped at him right away. After he started calling me a puszy I lost my cool.

MFundercover
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby MFundercover » Fri Oct 16, 2020 3:30 pm

Footballisacoolsport wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 5:49 am I saw the reddit thread you posted,

https://www.reddit.com/r/DynastyFF/com ... ame=iossmf

Where you share details about how you would regularly instigate with him, and you went so far as to make fun of his kid. This is a two way street where grown men act like children. You're both terrible and I'm thankful I don't have to deal with either of you in my daily life. My suggestion is that you call him, apologize, and then take a year off. Stop trying to band together a revolution and just let all this anger go man.
I dont consider trash talking and posting gifs to be instigating a verbal fight by way of slinging names and personal attacks. Everyone in the league does it. I was the target of trash talk and gifs all the time. Never once did I consider taking it to the level of name calling or get angry about it.

As far as being angry, 99% of the time I played in this league, talked trash, or had someone talk trash to me I was literally lol'ing about it. But what am I supposed to do when I am the target of weeks and weeks of belligerent name calling and hostility? Ultimately leading to being called a puszy? Over gifs? Over not accepting a trade? Over winning a fantasy game? I walked away, tried to smooth things over once things settled, but then something else would happen and he would go back to throwing insults.

MFundercover
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby MFundercover » Fri Oct 16, 2020 3:35 pm

jomaed wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:31 am
OhCruelestRanter wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:17 am I’m not sure why this is a whole thread either. From the one side we’ve seen, the commish is an obvious jerk; however I’m getting some strong “the common denominator in all of your problems is you” vibes from the OP. All of the bragging about trolling the commissioner, suggesting he’s a bad father, idk, he sounds kind of lame. Also, OP called his team “STACKED” in all caps- isn’t this the same guy who posted some rosters from that league here and then had a meltdown when people said they preferred other teams to his? Sounds like a fun dude.

What a great post!

To add, the OP also apparently created a poll the to have the commissioner replaced before or right after the waiver incident. Bad taste imo.
The poll I created (which had 3 yes votes and 0 no's), and the crack about his parenting came after weeks of him calling names without me saying anything even close to being over the line. Once he started calling me a puszy I lost my cool. How much am I supposed to take?

I think the commissioners should be held to some standard by which the league can remove them. If he is verbally harassing one of the players for weeks, I dont think creating a poll like that is out of line.

Ray Finkle
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby Ray Finkle » Fri Oct 16, 2020 3:42 pm

I wonder if everybody in the world hated each other before the internet was around?

OhCruelestRanter
MVP
MVP

Postby OhCruelestRanter » Fri Oct 16, 2020 5:00 pm

Well, the angry quadruple post really cleared it up.

There’s probably a reason this guy was calling younames. There’s probably a reason everybody else allowed it to happen.

Your time here has included posting about this league and getting angry when people thought you didn’t have the best time, posting multiple times in multiple threads about this Mixon offer, starting a thread both here AND (a since deleted thread) on Reddit to complain about this guy, and neglecting to mention that you implied he was doing a poor job raising his kid.

I think you guys pretty clearly deserve each other.
COOGAN IS A CHEATER AND A THIEF

MFundercover
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby MFundercover » Fri Oct 16, 2020 5:13 pm

I dont know how you mistook these posts as angry. Thisb blew up and there was a lot to respond to, I was just trying to clear up the timelines. I dont think I was out of line creating a poll after weeks of him name calling when he couldnt get his way.

Not sure why you have an issue with me. You think it's me, that's okay. Everyone in the league has reached out to me and said they thought the commisioner had crossed the line multiple times, and that they didn't want me out of the league. His own father even tried talking him in to letting me stay, and kept me in a league he is the commisioner of.

Edit: And just because there was a blow up in that thread you keep bringing up doesnt mean I act that way in real life, or with friends I am in a league with. I did my best to defuse the situation by walking away and temporarily blocking the commisioner when he would get angry with me. It happened so many times before I lost my patience with him.

FiremanEd
Legend
Legend

Postby FiremanEd » Fri Oct 16, 2020 5:36 pm

This thread done yet? What’s being accomplished? I don’t anyone is surprised it occurred and nobody will change it. On to the next league.

MFundercover
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby MFundercover » Fri Oct 16, 2020 5:39 pm

This will be my last response to this thread;

I am sorry that other thread a couple months ago got out of hand. But just because I behaved that way online doesn't mean I behave that way in the real world, or in a league with real world friends. I did my best to defuse the situations in my league before it came to what it did. The commisioner has issues with other players in the league, while all have reached out to me saying they didn't want me to be kicked out, including his own father.

They said they will join a startup next season, but I will need to fill in a few spots, and I may ask around here. But that's it. I just want to move on.