2021 Free Agency

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
nathanq42
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Re: 2021 Free Agency

Postby nathanq42 » Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:47 pm

Easy Breesy wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:30 pm Where do we think Chris Carson signs? Maybe a 2 year deal with the Seahawks or Steelers? Fits both schemes well.
Dear god I hope he doesn't leave the Hawks. He is a real one.
12 Team 1 ppr .1 points per carry
Garbage
QB Jalen Hurts
RB A-train, D'Onta Foreman,Jahmyr Gibbs, JK Dobbins, Rashaad Penny, AJ Dillon, Jerrick McKinnon, Joshua Kelley, TDP, Chase Edmonds, JRob, Zamir White
WR CeeDee Lamb, Justin Jefferson, DJ Moore, Hollywood Brown, Brandin Cooks, Odell Beckham Junior, Marvin Jones, Braxton Berrios, Richie James
TE Dalton Kincaid, Foster Moreau
+2 Flex
1.02, 1.06

Easy Breesy
Captain
Captain

Postby Easy Breesy » Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:51 pm

nathanq42 wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:47 pm
Easy Breesy wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:30 pm Where do we think Chris Carson signs? Maybe a 2 year deal with the Seahawks or Steelers? Fits both schemes well.
Dear god I hope he doesn't leave the Hawks. He is a real one.
I don’t want him to I think he first them perfectly but I don’t know if they’d sign him with their cap, I’d love him in Pitt but maybe the Ravens sign him? If everyone but Dobbins walks
16 team Tiered PPR league, TE Premium, 52 man roster, 2 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1W/R, 1TE/W, Full IDP
QB- Russ, Justin Herbert
RB- Antonio Gibson Ty Johnson, David Johnson Lat Murray
WR- Davante Adams, Allen Robinson, DJ Moore, Cordarelle Patterson,
TE- Hockeson, , Jonnu Smith, Firkser, Logan Thomas

Pullo Vision
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby Pullo Vision » Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:53 pm

Carson going to Baltimore would really screw the with fantasy people.

Lol Easy you and me posting the same thing at the same time.
League #1- 14 tm ppr, 1Q, 2R, 3W, 1T, 1 R/W/T, 1K
1 DT, 2 DE, 2 LB, 1 CB, 1 S, 1 flex

League #2- 12 team PPR, 1Q, 1R, 2W, 1T, 1 R/W/T, 1 W/R/T, 1 Def

League #3- 12 tm PPR, 1Q, 0R (yes, ZERO RB) 3W, 1T, 2 R/W/T flex, 1 Def

Easy Breesy
Captain
Captain

Postby Easy Breesy » Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:54 pm

Pullo Vision wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:53 pm Carson going to Baltimore would really screw the with fantasy people.

Lol Easy you and me posting the same thing at the same time.
Lol what are the chances. I don’t see it happening but if they wanna keep a RBbc I think they sign Gus but who knows. As a Carson owner I’d love him in Seattle or Baltimore
16 team Tiered PPR league, TE Premium, 52 man roster, 2 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1W/R, 1TE/W, Full IDP
QB- Russ, Justin Herbert

nathanq42
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby nathanq42 » Mon Dec 07, 2020 9:02 pm

I think he could do well with Tampa. He does everything you could want out of a RB. Blocks well, gets the tough yards, punisher that can also make guys miss with some wiggle, can make splash plays, solid receiver. Sounds like the kind of back that Brady and Arians would enjoy, a little reminiscent of a slightly less athletic 2016 DJ?
Garbage
QB Jalen Hurts
RB A-train, D'Onta Foreman,Jahmyr Gibbs, JK Dobbins, Rashaad Penny, AJ Dillon, Jerrick McKinnon, Joshua Kelley, TDP, Chase Edmonds, JRob, Zamir White
WR CeeDee Lamb, Justin Jefferson, DJ Moore, Hollywood Brown, Brandin Cooks, Odell Beckham Junior, Marvin Jones, Braxton Berrios, Richie James
+2 Flex
1.02, 1.06

Easy Breesy
Captain
Captain

Postby Easy Breesy » Mon Dec 07, 2020 9:04 pm

nathanq42 wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 9:02 pm I think he could do well with Tampa. He does everything you could want out of a RB. Blocks well, gets the tough yards, punisher that can also make guys miss with some wiggle, can make splash plays, solid receiver. Sounds like the kind of back that Brady and Arians would enjoy, a little reminiscent of a slightly less athletic 2016 DJ?
Didn’t think of Tampa at all Lennys gone IMO but I think Carson and Jones would be a nice duo maybe Carson takes over there Arians loves his vets
QB- Russ, Justin Herbert

nathanq42
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby nathanq42 » Mon Dec 14, 2020 11:26 pm

Dear god my Bucs receivers are so screwed... Top FA option this offseason is... Jameis Winston?! No way they replace Brady... As poor of an arm talent as he is now, he is still winning games and the offense for the most part is putting up points. Really hope Godwin walks and lands somewhere he can be an alpha in his own right
Garbage
QB Jalen Hurts
+2 Flex
1.02, 1.06

timeEd32
Role Player
Role Player

Postby timeEd32 » Tue Dec 15, 2020 10:21 am

I think the best / only chance Brady isn't in Tampa next year is if they win the SB and he decides that's enough.

CGW
Legend
Legend

Postby CGW » Tue Dec 15, 2020 10:29 am

nathanq42 wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 11:26 pm Dear god my Bucs receivers are so screwed... Top FA option this offseason is... Jameis Winston?! No way they replace Brady... As poor of an arm talent as he is now, he is still winning games and the offense for the most part is putting up points. Really hope Godwin walks and lands somewhere he can be an alpha in his own right
I have to imagine brady is back for another year. The offense hasn't clicked like they wanted and hes a competitor, will want to go out on top.

I wouldn't hate seeing Godwin move on. I also would be shocked if AB was back next year. With Brown gone, I could see Evan's and Godwin being fringe WR1s again next year. ABs snaps decreased considerably this week, so it's a trend to keep an eye on.
12 Team | SF | PPR | 6pt pass TD
QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, WR, TE, FL, SF

QB | Burrow
RB |
WR | Puka, Olave, Smith, Flowers, Dotson, Addison
TE | Pitts, Otton, Bellinger, Likely, Okonkwo
2024 | 1.01, 1.02, 4.01, 5.01
| 1stx3, 3rdx3

10 Team | SF | PPR | 2023 Champ
QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, WR, TE, FL, SF

QB | Allen, Stroud, Young
RB | K Williams, White, Monty, Herbert, Chandler
WR | Lamb, AJB, Puka, Waddle, Mooney, J. Williams, Watson, Davis
TE | Andrews, Bellinger, Dulcich
2024 | 1.04, 3.10

12 Team | SF | PPR | 1.5TEP | 6pt pass TD
QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, WR, TE, FL, FL, SF

QB | Herbert Lance
RB | ETN, Pacheco, K Williams, Singletary, Henry, A Jones, Warren
WR | ARSB, Wilson, Olave, DK, Puka, Flowers, Downs,
TE | Hockenson, Likely, Otton

nathanq42
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby nathanq42 » Tue Dec 15, 2020 10:35 am

CGW wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 10:29 am
nathanq42 wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 11:26 pm Dear god my Bucs receivers are so screwed... Top FA option this offseason is... Jameis Winston?! No way they replace Brady... As poor of an arm talent as he is now, he is still winning games and the offense for the most part is putting up points. Really hope Godwin walks and lands somewhere he can be an alpha in his own right
I have to imagine brady is back for another year. The offense hasn't clicked like they wanted and hes a competitor, will want to go out on top.

I wouldn't hate seeing Godwin move on. I also would be shocked if AB was back next year. With Brown gone, I could see Evan's and Godwin being fringe WR1s again next year. ABs snaps decreased considerably this week, so it's a trend to keep an eye on.
Its just mind boggling to me that Evans might barely get over 100 targets in a whole healthy season. Last year both Evans and Godwin are top 5 WRs.. this year they are averaging barely over 6 targets per game? And lets be real, Brady isn't exactly 2013 Peyton Manning at this point in his career, so the quality of these arent terribly high either. I dont think I would want any part of this TBB offense at all until they get someone other than Brady at QB, too much target spreading, and not enough quality targets. Brady is good for real life still, he can win games with his mind, but he isnt going consistently hit guys with quality passes like he used to.
Garbage
QB Jalen Hurts
+2 Flex
1.02, 1.06

Cameron Giles
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Cameron Giles » Tue Dec 15, 2020 10:41 am

I could see Carson signing a 3-year deal with Miami. They haven't invested much into the RB position and could use a talent upgrade.

Cameron Giles
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Cameron Giles » Tue Dec 15, 2020 10:52 am

I could see Tampa franchising Godwin. They really can't afford to lose him.

If they don't, the following teams rank in the Top 10 for cap space in the offseason and all have holes at WR:

Washington
Miami
Jets
New England

Baltimore is also right outside of that group. Not a whole lot of juicy landing spots.

nathanq42
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby nathanq42 » Tue Dec 15, 2020 11:03 am

Cameron Giles wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 10:52 am

If they don't, the following teams rank in the Top 10 for cap space in the offseason and all have holes at WR:

Washington
Miami
Jets
New England

Baltimore is also right outside of that group. Not a whole lot of juicy landing spots.
I think Jets with Lawrence and Miami with Tua could be a fun landing spot for a quality WR
Garbage
QB Jalen Hurts
+2 Flex
1.02, 1.06

ColdZealDonkeyStrike
MVP
MVP

Postby ColdZealDonkeyStrike » Tue Dec 15, 2020 2:03 pm

nathanq42 wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 11:03 am

Washington
Miami
Jets
New England

I think Jets with Lawrence and Miami with Tua could be a fun landing spot for a quality WR
Agreed. Miami needs at least 2 WRs. As a fin fan in hoping one vet and one high draft pick.
Dynasty player since 2002.
I probably should have done something more productive with that time...

AussieMate
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby AussieMate » Tue Dec 15, 2020 2:35 pm

ColdZealDonkeyStrike wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 2:03 pm
nathanq42 wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 11:03 am

Washington
Miami
Jets
New England

Agreed. Miami needs at least 2 WRs. As a fin fan in hoping one vet and one high draft pick.
For Tua I was hoping for Chase with the Texans pick but I would happily take Godwin and then draft a speed guy to open it up, if they come out the offseason with Godwin and Waddle I'd be very very excited.