2021 Free Agency

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
dhanks91
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Re: 2021 Free Agency

Postby dhanks91 » Sat Feb 13, 2021 5:17 pm

I see Hunter Henry as an option for the Jags, he's a solid safety net for Lawrence.

Easy Breesy
Captain
Captain

Postby Easy Breesy » Sun Feb 14, 2021 10:48 am

dhanks91 wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 5:17 pm I see Hunter Henry as an option for the Jags, he's a solid safety net for Lawrence.
If he goes to the Jags Jonnu to the Chargers? Maybe Everett
16 team Tiered PPR league, TE Premium, 52 man roster, 2 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1W/R, 1TE/W, Full IDP
QB- Russ, Justin Herbert
RB- Antonio Gibson Ty Johnson, David Johnson Lat Murray
WR- Davante Adams, Allen Robinson, DJ Moore, Cordarelle Patterson,
TE- Hockeson, , Jonnu Smith, Firkser, Logan Thomas

Pullo Vision
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby Pullo Vision » Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:05 pm

The organization formerly known as Rotoworld pointed out some interesting tidbits today-
-ARob and/or Golladay could both be tagged, potentially followed by trading them
-Carson may leave Seattle
-Seattle may go after Mike Davis (fully committing to Air Wilson?)
-Kyle Rudolph thinks he's been underutilized and might angle to be released
League #1- 14 tm ppr, 1Q, 2R, 3W, 1T, 1 R/W/T, 1K
1 DT, 2 DE, 2 LB, 1 CB, 1 S, 1 flex

League #2- 12 team PPR, 1Q, 1R, 2W, 1T, 1 R/W/T, 1 W/R/T, 1 Def

League #3- 12 tm PPR, 1Q, 0R (yes, ZERO RB) 3W, 1T, 2 R/W/T flex, 1 Def

CGW
Legend
Legend

Postby CGW » Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:58 am

Pullo Vision wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:05 pm The organization formerly known as Rotoworld pointed out some interesting tidbits today-
-ARob and/or Golladay could both be tagged, potentially followed by trading them
Good work Rotoworld. A solid list of things we've known for months!

Except the Mike Davis thing, that's news mainly because I don't follow Mike Davis much.

Pullo Vision
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby Pullo Vision » Wed Feb 17, 2021 10:12 pm

CGW wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:58 am
Pullo Vision wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:05 pm The organization formerly known as Rotoworld pointed out some interesting tidbits today-

Except the Mike Davis thing, that's news mainly because I don't follow Mike Davis much.
Perhaps I didn't present/phrase it right. My focus wasn't the blurbs themselves but the articles cited. Anyone can speculate, but I am always interested in informed viewpoints. Both the Davis and Carson blurbs were based on an Athletic article which is locked behind a paywall. But, if they really are moving on from a 2 down back, that gives hope for Wilson's fantasy prospects.

CGW
Legend
Legend

Postby CGW » Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:54 am

Pullo Vision wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 10:12 pm

Perhaps I didn't present/phrase it right. My focus wasn't the blurbs themselves but the articles cited. Anyone can speculate, but I am always interested in informed viewpoints. Both the Davis and Carson blurbs were based on an Athletic article which is locked behind a paywall. But, if they really are moving on from a 2 down back, that gives hope for Wilson's fantasy prospects.
And penny? One can dream, right? I'll be curious to see how they fill that hole at RB. Carson has been great for them when healthy, but Penny and Dallas have issues of their own.

YouMightDieTryin
MVP
MVP

Postby YouMightDieTryin » Thu Feb 18, 2021 7:53 am

CGW wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:54 am

And penny? One can dream, right? I'll be curious to see how they fill that hole at RB. Carson has been great for them when healthy, but Penny and Dallas have issues of their own.
"When healthy" is the key there. Yes he's been great for them, but the times they've had to plug n play someone else there they've faired alright. So why not let him find cash money somewhere else and you pay the next man up pennies (no pun intended) to come in.

Pullo Vision
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby Pullo Vision » Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:59 am

Absolutely. A Penny/Dallas combo wouldn't have a clear lead guy, giving either hope if they stand out.

That said, I could see a 5th rounder or FA band aid signee take the primary role. Seattle has a bad history of getting production from top tier draftees but back-end and UDFAs come out of nowhere to get a bunch of snaps.

YouMightDieTryin
MVP
MVP

Postby YouMightDieTryin » Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:25 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLpJScmhWXy ... 3djtbj8sr1

Too good not to share. When the off-season hits that sweet spot of boredom.
10-Team Dynasty League QB/RB/RB/WR/WR/WR/FLEX (23 man rosters + 2 IR + 2 Taxi, non-PPR scoring)
QB: Herbert, Goff
RB: Bijan, JT, Saquon, J.Cook, K.Hunt, Foreman, Z.White, McKinnon, S.Tucker
WR: G.Wilson, Olave, Jeudy, Pittman, J.Williams, OBJ, N. Brown, JuJu,
TE: Chig, Conklin, L. Thomas
Taxi: M.Mims, Ro. Johnson
'24: (4) 1sts, 2nd, (2) 3rds, 4th
'25: (2) 1sts, 2nd, 3rd, 4th

jjleurquin
Captain
Captain

Postby jjleurquin » Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:40 pm

Pullo Vision wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:59 am
Absolutely. A Penny/Dallas combo wouldn't have a clear lead guy, giving either hope if they stand out.

That said, I could see a 5th rounder or FA band aid signee take the primary role. Seattle has a bad history of getting production from top tier draftees but back-end and UDFAs come out of nowhere to get a bunch of snaps.
Penny was very clearly ahead of him on the depth chart and Homer was as well but injuries gave Dallas some carries. If they don’t add anyone I would be ecstatic to have Penny and still wouldn’t expect anything from Dallas. From what I’m seeing it’s Penny-Homer-Dallas and odds are they bring in someone moving Dallas to 4

ravn88
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby ravn88 » Mon Mar 01, 2021 11:08 am

JJ Watt signing with the Cardinals.

That is a surprice to me.
I was sure he would go to a contender.

Maybe he dosent like the cold weather teams after many years in Texas
Team 1 : 1QB 2RB 3 WR 1TE 1Flex 1K 1TM 2 IR 12 Keepers

QB: Carson Wentz, P. Mahomes
RB: A. Jones, MGIII, Dobbins, L. Bell, Ingram, J Williams & Gaskin
WR: D. Hopkins, J. Jones, K. Allen, J Crowder, Humpries & Agolor
TE: E. Engram, Trey Burton, V Davis & J. Doyle

Team 2: 1QB 1 SF 3RB 5WR 2TE 2FLEX DEF 26 Keepers 2019 Champ :thumbup: 2020 third place

QB: J. Allen Wentz Watson D. Lock.
RB: Barkley Zeke CEH J. Robinson D. Freeman Penny
WR: M. Thomas Cooper Godwin Juju J. Washington Renfrow, Jeudy, R. Moore TreQuan, P. Williams
TE: Waller Engram OJH & Everett
DEF: Pats & Browns

Team 3: 1QB 1SF 2RB 2WR 1TE 1FLEX DEF K

QB: Wilson Wentz Tannehill Brees Haskins Foles
RB: CMC Zeke Miles CEH AP J. Jackson B. Scott
WR: Evans Adams Landry Metcalf E. Sanders Lazard
TE: Engram Hurts Ebron Herndon

YouMightDieTryin
MVP
MVP

Postby YouMightDieTryin » Mon Mar 01, 2021 11:50 am

ravn88 wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 11:08 am JJ Watt signing with the Cardinals.

That is a surprice to me.
I was sure he would go to a contender.

Maybe he dosent like the cold weather teams after many years in Texas
He owns a house in Wisconsin that he lives in during the offseason.

Money talks.
10-Team Dynasty League QB/RB/RB/WR/WR/WR/FLEX (23 man rosters + 2 IR + 2 Taxi, non-PPR scoring)
QB: Herbert, Goff
RB: Bijan, JT, Saquon, J.Cook, K.Hunt, Foreman, Z.White, McKinnon, S.Tucker
WR: G.Wilson, Olave, Jeudy, Pittman, J.Williams, OBJ, N. Brown, JuJu,
TE: Chig, Conklin, L. Thomas
Taxi: M.Mims, Ro. Johnson
'24: (4) 1sts, 2nd, (2) 3rds, 4th
'25: (2) 1sts, 2nd, 3rd, 4th

Shoreline Steamers
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby Shoreline Steamers » Mon Mar 01, 2021 5:54 pm

jjleurquin wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:40 pm
Pullo Vision wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:59 am

Penny was very clearly ahead of him on the depth chart and Homer was as well but injuries gave Dallas some carries. If they don’t add anyone I would be ecstatic to have Penny and still wouldn’t expect anything from Dallas. From what I’m seeing it’s Penny-Homer-Dallas and odds are they bring in someone moving Dallas to 4
Alex Collins back in the mix to make things interesting. I think it's a foregone conclusion that Carson will be elsewhere in 2021. Seattle will most likely get outbid for his services.
14 Team, No-PPR, 20 Man Roster, TD Heavy, TD = 6, FG = 3, Start: QB, 2RB, 2WR, TE, Flex, K, D
QB: L. Jackson, B. Purdy, T. Lance
RB: J. Mixon, N. Chubb, A. Dillon, J. Cook, K. Mitchell, J. McLaughlin, Z. Evans
WR: J. Chase, C. Godwin, D. Johnson, J. Reed, C. Tillman
TE: TJ Hockenson, D. Njoku, B. Jordan

14 Team, .5 PPR, 18 Man Roster, Rush/Rec TD = 6, Pass TD = 4, FG = 3, Start: QB, 2RB, 2WR, TE, Flex, K, D
QB: L. Jackson, T. Tagovailoa
RB: B. Robinson, K. Walker, R. Stevenson, K. Herbertl
WR: C. Olave, T. Higgins, B. Aiyuk, N. Collins, Z. Flowers, M. Mims
TE: K. Pitts, D. Njoku

StripesOfKC
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby StripesOfKC » Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:55 pm

Jared Cook and Josh Hill released

2021 outlook for Trautman?

Shoreline Steamers
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby Shoreline Steamers » Wed Mar 03, 2021 6:10 pm

StripesOfKC wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:55 pm Jared Cook and Josh Hill released

2021 outlook for Trautman?
Started a thread in Player Debates to discuss this very issue. He's the only TE on the roster now, at least until free agency/draft. He's a guy I really liked last year headed into our rookie draft. I believe I ended up getting him off the wire after making a couple of trades. I think he's a great stash to see what happens in 2021.

The one caveat... I hope Drew Brees doesn't decide to give it one more run. I know he was injured last year and likely played through a lot of pain, but his arm doesn't look that great anymore. I didn't enjoy watching Rivers struggle in Indy last season, and I'd rather not see anything similar in N.O.

Let the youth movement begin!
14 Team, No-PPR, 20 Man Roster, TD Heavy, TD = 6, FG = 3, Start: QB, 2RB, 2WR, TE, Flex, K, D
QB: L. Jackson, B. Purdy, T. Lance
RB: J. Mixon, N. Chubb, A. Dillon, J. Cook, K. Mitchell, J. McLaughlin, Z. Evans
WR: J. Chase, C. Godwin, D. Johnson, J. Reed, C. Tillman
TE: TJ Hockenson, D. Njoku, B. Jordan

14 Team, .5 PPR, 18 Man Roster, Rush/Rec TD = 6, Pass TD = 4, FG = 3, Start: QB, 2RB, 2WR, TE, Flex, K, D
QB: L. Jackson, T. Tagovailoa
RB: B. Robinson, K. Walker, R. Stevenson, K. Herbertl
WR: C. Olave, T. Higgins, B. Aiyuk, N. Collins, Z. Flowers, M. Mims
TE: K. Pitts, D. Njoku