General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
jenkins.math
All Pro
All Pro

Re: 2020 Rookie RB's

Postby jenkins.math » Tue Dec 01, 2020 1:16 pm

murphysxm wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 1:10 pm
jenkins.math wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 1:03 pm
Damien Williams averaged 4.5/carry last year. CEH is averaging 4.6 this year. Kareem Hunt averaged 4.6 his last season in KC (but 4.9 his rookie year).

I don't think CEH is above criticism, but I think he is a victim of insane expectations and false narratives being thrown around. He hasn't lit the world on fire but he has been much better than his detractors are suggesting.
Can't argue with numbers. I have been low on him since the get and this is the kind of production I thought was his best case scenario. I just don't think his talent matches his praise. I may be jaded as well thouigh....
I had the 1.01 tried to move back in hopes that someone would send the "top 5 dynasty startup price" or whatever number he got to at me. I never agreed with him being that high and wanted to cash in but could never find any takers in either league that I held the 1.01.

That being said the other guys that were realistic options (JT, Dobbins, Swift, Akers, Lamb, Jeudy) at the 1.01 haven't been better than CEH. So as of right now I don't have any buyer's remorse and that is about all you can ask for. I guess it is all in the way you view it.

jman3134
All Pro
All Pro

Re: 2020 Rookie RB's

Postby jman3134 » Sat Jan 09, 2021 5:50 pm

This thread is case in point why you wait and don't jump to conclusions too early.
12 team, 35 man rosters, 1/2 PPR, 10 round rookie/FA draft
Qb: Geno Smith, Matthew Stafford, Trey Lance
Rb: Jonathan Taylor, Joe Mixon, Austin Ekeler, Saquon Barkley, Cam Akers, Isiah Pacheco, Jeff Wilson, Chase Edmonds, Pierre Strong, Jordan Mason, Jaleel McLaughlin
Wr: DeAndre Hopkins, Mike Evans, Diontae Johnson, Darnell Mooney, Marquez Valdes-Scantling, Jakobi Meyers, Laviska Shenault, Donovan Peoples-Jones, Denzel Mims, Richie James, Michael Wilson, Demario Douglas, Trent Sherfield
Te: George Kittle, Darren Waller, Taysom Hill, Isaiah Likely
K:
D: Dallas D