2020 Rookie RB's

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
dark_knite03
Starter
Starter
Posts: 585
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:20 pm

Re: 2020 Rookie RB's

Postby dark_knite03 » Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:07 pm

Any word from Baltimore be it coach speak or beat writers about Dobbins coming off a bye week. Hoping they used it to install him onto the offense a little bit.
Est '17 12 Team 1PPR 4-Pass 6-Rush/Recieve TD
Start QB RB RB WR WR TE Flex K DL LB DB
Ryan, Minshew, D.Carr
JT, Dobbins, Akers,Singletary,Penny
Harris, Dillon,GustheBus, Royce
Nuk,DJM,AJB, Diggs, Juedy, Deebo, C.Davis,
Mims, Claypool, Edwards, DPJ
Andrews, Hock, Njoku, Jarwin, Albert O
G.Zuerlein
2021
1,1,2,2, 3,3,3,4,5

Superflex Est 19' - - Tiered PPR
QB RB RB WR WR TE FX SF K D
Wilson, Watson, Lock
Henry, Chubb, Sanders, Gordon, Jrob, Gallman, Moss, Davis, Ballage
Adams, Godwin, DJ Moore,Kenaan, AJB, Hardman, Jefferson,
Andrews, Goedert

Sriracha
All Pro
All Pro
Posts: 1579
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:38 pm

Re: 2020 Rookie RB's

Postby Sriracha » Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:34 pm

CGW wrote:
Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:15 pm
CL3VELANDBR0WNS wrote:
Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:24 pm
When I drafted Akers' I thought about the glory days with Gurley..... I forgot about the great transparency we had when Gurley had the knees of an 80 year old and you couldn't get a word out of McVay. I actually should've trusted Matt Patricia over the boy genius. Things I wish I would've known 6 months ago.
Akers =/= Gurley. We all knew that.

He's young and will get chances. No point in bailing low now.
No idea what's going on with Akers, and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't worried about the few shares I have of him..

But if people want out he's a good buy low stash right now. Draft capital, size/speed combo is too alluring not to take a chance on.

Although, at this point I'd consider his value similar to Rashaad Penny (who people are far too low on, imo)

User avatar
mild
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
Posts: 1395
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:23 pm
Location: the Underworld

Re: 2020 Rookie RB's

Postby mild » Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:35 pm

dark_knite03 wrote:
Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:07 pm
Any word from Baltimore be it coach speak or beat writers about Dobbins coming off a bye week. Hoping they used it to install him onto the offense a little bit.
We're all hoping for this, but BAL are usually pretty mum about their plans. I would still expect an unholy large dosage of the Gus Bus this week.

And of course, whatever result we see, will be just as liable to flip 180 degrees in Week 9.

User avatar
raiders444
Practice Squad
Practice Squad
Posts: 155
Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:06 pm

Re: 2020 Rookie RB's

Postby raiders444 » Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:55 pm

Hasty looked REAL nice on Sunday. It's too bad the Niners have 14 RBs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGaYrgs5i5Q
Team 1 - 16 TEAM PPR - 1 QB / 2 RB / 3 WR / 1 TE / 1 D/ST / 1 K
QB: Lamar Jackson, Drew Brees, Drew Lock
RB: Saquon Barkley, James Robinson, Phillip Lindsay, Alexander Mattison, Joshua Kelley, Lamical Perine
WR: TY Hilton, Chris Godwin, Christian Kirk, Preston Williams, Bryan Edwards, Scott Miller, Jaylen Guyton
TE: Mark Andrews, Ian Thomas, Albert Okwuegbunam
K: Justin Tucker
D/ST: Titans, Rams

bjd5211
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
Posts: 4525
Joined: Wed May 03, 2017 11:50 am

Re: 2020 Rookie RB's

Postby bjd5211 » Tue Oct 27, 2020 4:00 pm

raiders444 wrote:
Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:55 pm
Hasty looked REAL nice on Sunday. It's too bad the Niners have 14 RBs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGaYrgs5i5Q
They're all getting hurt, Wilson went down this week. Hasty's time is coming.

User avatar
mild
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
Posts: 1395
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:23 pm
Location: the Underworld

Re: 2020 Rookie RB's

Postby mild » Tue Oct 27, 2020 4:09 pm

bjd5211 wrote:
Tue Oct 27, 2020 4:00 pm
raiders444 wrote:
Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:55 pm
Hasty looked REAL nice on Sunday. It's too bad the Niners have 14 RBs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGaYrgs5i5Q
They're all getting hurt, Wilson went down this week. Hasty's time is coming.
Been banging this drum round here for weeks now... He is their most exciting RB by far, and I'm dying to see more.

He does the most with his touches, he's flashed every game they've given him run in.

He's also a Devonta Freeman clone... their size/speed measurable are almost identical... and he has the hands to be a Shanahan back...

Cameron Giles
GOAT
GOAT
Posts: 10121
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:06 pm

Re: 2020 Rookie RB's

Postby Cameron Giles » Tue Oct 27, 2020 4:22 pm

Mostert, McKinnon, Wilson, and Hasty have all looked good. It's just a matter of who's healthy.

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT
Posts: 17049
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:03 am

Re: 2020 Rookie RB's

Postby FantasyFreak » Tue Oct 27, 2020 4:35 pm

Cameron Giles wrote:
Tue Oct 27, 2020 4:22 pm
Mostert, McKinnon, Wilson, and Hasty have all looked good. It's just a matter of who's healthy.
Yep.

Patsfan86
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
Posts: 1177
Joined: Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:28 am

Re: 2020 Rookie RB's

Postby Patsfan86 » Tue Oct 27, 2020 7:53 pm

Akers went 1.05 in my league because RBs are king, im not sure if this is how most leagues went but man id be pissed if i drafted him over Jefferson, or Lamb at this point. Its just a pet peeve of mine that RBs are so much more important than WRs because im just a WR guy. I always thought there was a definite tier drop between akers and the other top 4 RBs but a lot of others were high on him. If you did get him in the back half of the first then thats fine but with the way this WR class has looked you have just got to be mad if you took him high.

Chwf3rd
Captain
Captain
Posts: 759
Joined: Sun Jul 02, 2017 4:44 pm

Re: 2020 Rookie RB's

Postby Chwf3rd » Tue Oct 27, 2020 8:22 pm

Patsfan86 wrote:
Tue Oct 27, 2020 7:53 pm
Akers went 1.05 in my league because RBs are king, im not sure if this is how most leagues went but man id be pissed if i drafted him over Jefferson, or Lamb at this point. Its just a pet peeve of mine that RBs are so much more important than WRs because im just a WR guy. I always thought there was a definite tier drop between akers and the other top 4 RBs but a lot of others were high on him. If you did get him in the back half of the first then thats fine but with the way this WR class has looked you have just got to be mad if you took him high.
Similar situation to Dobbins just weird that Akers’ carries went from being really high to non-existent vs staying low the entire time. Just gotta hope it has to do with his ribs.
Team 1 - 12 team PPR
QB: MRyan, PRivers
RB: AKamara, JMixon, DHenderson, LMcCoy, RArmstead, TPollard
WR: ACooper, SDiggs, CSamuel, AJGreen, SWatkins, AMiller, DiJohnson, ZPascal
TE: MAndrews, ISmith, KWarring
Record: 4-6
Picks: 1, 1, 1

Team 2 - 12 team, PPR, superflex
QB: MStafford, SDarnold, DJones, BRoethlisberger, ALuck
RB: DCook, PLindsay, TColeman, DSingletary, JWhite, DFreeman, CHyde, MWalton, RMostert, MGaskin, QOllison
WR: DAdams, MEvans, SDiggs, DSamuel, SWatkins, MHardman, GAllison
TE: JDoyle, TBurton, DKnox, DFells, KWarring
Record: 6-4
Picks: 1, 2, 2

Team 3 - 12 team, PPR, 2QB, 2TE
QB: DWatson, CWentz, MStafford, DJones, ALuck
RB: NChubb, DMontgomery, SMichel, KDrake, CHyde, TJohnson, MWalton, KBallage, CThompson, JDMcKissic, QOllison
WR: THill, DAdams, SDiggs, DSamuel, PCampbell, DiJohnson, JCrowder, JWashington, ALazard, ATate
TE: GKittle, HHenry, TJHock, KWarring
Record: 8-2
Picks: 1, 1, 1, 2, 2

Jigga94
Degenerate
Degenerate
Posts: 8727
Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:38 pm

Re: 2020 Rookie RB's

Postby Jigga94 » Tue Oct 27, 2020 8:28 pm

Cameron Giles wrote:
Tue Oct 27, 2020 4:22 pm
Mostert, McKinnon, Wilson, and Hasty have all looked good. It's just a matter of who's healthy.
Yeah wouldn't call anyone better than the other "by far". Irs obviously the scheme working wonders. Want to see Coleman do it too just because lol
2QB, 2RB, 3WR, TE, FLEX - PPR - [b]14 Keepers[/b]
QB: Mahomes, J. Allen, Baker, D. Jones
RB: JT, Mostert (IR), Gaskin (IR), Dillon, Ingram, Mattison, Scott, McKissic
WR: Tyreek, DJM, Jeudy, Hollywood, Cooks, Mims, Hardman, Preston (IR), Parris (IR)
TE: Andrews, Fant, Henry
2021: 1.05-1.10, 2, 3

2QB, 2RB, 2WR, TE, 3FLEX - PPR - [b]20 Keepers[/b]
QB: Mahomes, Ryan, Mullens, Luton, Minshew (IR)
RB: Saquon (IR), Jacobs, Dobbins, Hunt, Penny (IR)
WR: AJB, DJM, Chark, Ruggs, Hardman, Mike Will, C. Davis, C. Samuel, Mooney, Lazard, J. Washington
TE: Andrews, Henry, Gesicki, Irv, Tonyan
2021: 1.03-1.06, 2, 2, 3, 3
2022: 1, 1, 2, 3, 3

Online
User avatar
Krypto_King
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
Posts: 1269
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:29 pm

Re: 2020 Rookie RB's

Postby Krypto_King » Wed Oct 28, 2020 12:50 am

Jigga94 wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 9:44 am
PTW32 wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:10 am

How does Coleman play into this when he's back?
I assume someone else will get hurt before that. That's just how this backfield works.
:clap:

Online
User avatar
Krypto_King
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
Posts: 1269
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:29 pm

Re: 2020 Rookie RB's

Postby Krypto_King » Wed Oct 28, 2020 12:53 am

Patsfan86 wrote:
Tue Oct 27, 2020 7:53 pm
Akers went 1.05 in my league because RBs are king, im not sure if this is how most leagues went but man id be pissed if i drafted him over Jefferson, or Lamb at this point. Its just a pet peeve of mine that RBs are so much more important than WRs because im just a WR guy. I always thought there was a definite tier drop between akers and the other top 4 RBs but a lot of others were high on him. If you did get him in the back half of the first then thats fine but with the way this WR class has looked you have just got to be mad if you took him high.
fair point if you didn't like Akers from the jump but how is this isolated from drafting Dobbins or Swift? those 60 rushing yards are a yuge difference I guess

Jigga94
Degenerate
Degenerate
Posts: 8727
Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:38 pm

Re: 2020 Rookie RB's

Postby Jigga94 » Wed Oct 28, 2020 4:35 am

Krypto_King wrote:
Wed Oct 28, 2020 12:50 am
Jigga94 wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 9:44 am
PTW32 wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:10 am

How does Coleman play into this when he's back?
I assume someone else will get hurt before that. That's just how this backfield works.
:clap:
Lol it hurts to be right on this one. I really liked what Mostert was doing as the lead back. I've since scooped up Wilson and Hasty. Just not sure if I can trust starting anyone once a few of them get healthy
2QB, 2RB, 3WR, TE, FLEX - PPR - [b]14 Keepers[/b]
QB: Mahomes, J. Allen, Baker, D. Jones
RB: JT, Mostert (IR), Gaskin (IR), Dillon, Ingram, Mattison, Scott, McKissic
WR: Tyreek, DJM, Jeudy, Hollywood, Cooks, Mims, Hardman, Preston (IR), Parris (IR)
TE: Andrews, Fant, Henry
2021: 1.05-1.10, 2, 3

2QB, 2RB, 2WR, TE, 3FLEX - PPR - [b]20 Keepers[/b]
QB: Mahomes, Ryan, Mullens, Luton, Minshew (IR)
RB: Saquon (IR), Jacobs, Dobbins, Hunt, Penny (IR)
WR: AJB, DJM, Chark, Ruggs, Hardman, Mike Will, C. Davis, C. Samuel, Mooney, Lazard, J. Washington
TE: Andrews, Henry, Gesicki, Irv, Tonyan
2021: 1.03-1.06, 2, 2, 3, 3
2022: 1, 1, 2, 3, 3

CGW
All Pro
All Pro
Posts: 1873
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:31 pm

Re: 2020 Rookie RB's

Postby CGW » Wed Oct 28, 2020 4:58 am

Jigga94 wrote:
Tue Oct 27, 2020 8:28 pm
Cameron Giles wrote:
Tue Oct 27, 2020 4:22 pm
Mostert, McKinnon, Wilson, and Hasty have all looked good. It's just a matter of who's healthy.
Yeah wouldn't call anyone better than the other "by far". Irs obviously the scheme working wonders. Want to see Coleman do it too just because lol
Imagine if they actually had a true, durable, stud bellcow. Has to be one of the most productive RB spots in the league.
12 Team | SF | PPR | 6pt pass TD
QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, WR, TE, FL, SF

QB | Cousins, Darnold, Trubisky, Flacco, Walker
RB | CEH, Taylor, Gaskin, Singletary, Wilkins, Ahmed
WR | Adams, Evans, Golladay, Cooper, D. Johnson, Miller, G. Davis, Mooney, Pascal
TE | Andrews, Alie-Cox, Rodgers

10 Team | SF | PPR
QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, WR, TE, FL, SF

QB | Murray, Minshew, Tagovailoa
RB | Montgomery, Singletary, Murray, R. Jones, Dobbins, Swift, Vaughn
WR | Godwin, AJ Brown, Lamb, M. Brown, D. Johnson, Slayton, Aiyuk, Reynolds, Fulgham, Peoples-Jones, Mooney
TE | Andrews, Henry, Herndon, Sample

12 Team | SF | PPR | 6pt pass TD
QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, WR, TE, FL, FL, SF

QB | Watson, Wilson, Darnold, Trubisky, Fromme, Smith, Flacco
RB | Guice, Hines, Penny, Henderson, Wilkins
WR | Evans, Golladay, Ridley, Kupp, D. Johnson, Pittman, Fulgham, Mooney, Ward, T. Smith, Zaccheus
TE | Ertz, Herndon, Sternberger, L. Thomas


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Krypto_King and 1 guest

DLF 2020 Cyber Week Sale