Travis Fulgham

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
Space Cowboy
Degenerate
Degenerate

Re: Travis Fulgham

Postby Space Cowboy » Tue Oct 13, 2020 12:39 pm

lukkynumber13 wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 11:33 am I watched every target he recieved yesterday, and as much as I hope he is the real deal, since I have him stashed in one league, I definitely don’t think he looked like Evans or one of those elite big body WRs. But, that’s fine - he’s a 6th round guy who was a cheap/free stash so if he can just maintain ANY sort of relevance in the NFL, that’s a win.

He had that one super ugly bobbling body catch but the rest of his catches showed some seemingly strong and sure mits. Not a crazy leaper, but he was aggressive at the catch point. Not a burner, but fast enough given his size.

He reminds me of Alshon from 2-3 years ago (not the elite Alshon we saw for about 18 months so long ago, but not the dead-WR-walking Alshon that probably exists now). Latter-day Dez would be another comp.

As some have said, even if Reagor is the truth, there is room for Fulgham to be the WR2 in Philly. JJAW appears to be a surefire bust, and I don’t expect DJAX or Alshon to be there in 2021.
He also looked like a former eagles out there - Mack Hollins.

Sriracha
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby Sriracha » Tue Oct 13, 2020 12:47 pm

Mack Hollins? The guy with a career high of 64 yards receiving?

lic217
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby lic217 » Tue Oct 13, 2020 1:15 pm

IR1 wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 12:21 pm How much of a $200 budget would everyone bid?
If it is a relatively deep league with large rosters then I would say all of it. I know my 12 team 30 man roster It is nearly impossible to find young player that just broke out. What are you saving it for?

TheGunSlinger
Role Player
Role Player

Postby TheGunSlinger » Tue Oct 13, 2020 3:10 pm

Was just offered a 3rd for him on a 1qb rebuild. Keep Fulgham or take the pick?

The MAC Machine
Captain
Captain

Postby The MAC Machine » Tue Oct 13, 2020 3:16 pm

TheRebuild wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 3:10 pm Was just offered a 3rd for him on a 1qb rebuild. Keep Fulgham or take the pick?
I’d hold for that.
The Handle Formerly Known as "The Godwin Complex"
⛳️Jaguars will finish 11-6 and make the playoffs
⛳️If Sam Darnold finishes outside of the top 13 QB in 2021 then StripesOfKC & Sriracha get to decide what my new handle and icon will be. :thumbup:

12 TEAM SUPERFLEX PPR
START: QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 2 TE, 3 FLEX, 1 SUPERFLEX
ROSTER STARTERS
QB: S. Darnold (CAR)
RB: J. Jacobs (LV), L. Fournette (TB)
WR: Cooper (DAL), Ridley (ATL), M. Williams (LAC)
TE: R. Seals-Jones (WAS), M. Alie-Cox (IND)
FLEX: Sutton (DEN), J. Smith-Schuster (PIT), D. Harris (NE)
SUPERFLEX: M. Jones (NE)

BENCH:
QB: Rudolph (PIT), Book (NO), Minshew (PHL), Stidham (NE)
RB: Cord. Patterson (ATL), A. Collins (SEA), D. Dallas (SEA), K. Vaughn (TB), JJ Taylor (NE), S. Perine (CIN)
WR: M. Jones (JAX), Zaccheus (ATL), G. Olszewski (NE)
TE: B. Jarwin (DAL), D. Asiasi (NE)
IR: Tre' Q. Smith (NO), Tyrod Taylor (HOU), Chark Jr (JAX), R. Penny (SEA)

Cameron Giles
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Cameron Giles » Tue Oct 13, 2020 6:01 pm

Still wondering how this guy got cut by the Lions AND Packers, and now suddenly looks amazing in Philadelphia. Not that the Lions are some awesome organization, but even with Green Bay and their need for WRs, did they not see anything?

Hell, even the Eagles cut him too.

Just really interesting.

lic217
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby lic217 » Tue Oct 13, 2020 6:40 pm

Not sure if this is the reason or not but some guys just don’t look good at practices. I know Coaches on the 49ers used to talk about Jeff Garcia looking awful in practice. Then come game time he just found a way to make it happen.

Sriracha
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby Sriracha » Tue Oct 13, 2020 7:12 pm

Cameron Giles wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 6:01 pm Still wondering how this guy got cut by the Lions AND Packers, and now suddenly looks amazing in Philadelphia. Not that the Lions are some awesome organization, but even with Green Bay and their need for WRs, did they not see anything?

Hell, even the Eagles cut him too.

Just really interesting.
GB? The team that drafted a 2nd round RB and a TE/FB hybrid in the 3rd instead of a single WR in the deepest 4 star WR class of all time?

Patsfan86
All Pro
All Pro

Postby Patsfan86 » Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:00 am

Spent all of my remaining waiver money on him for this season. Im 0-5 and in a rebuild, definitely will not need that money to contend so i figured why not spend the money on a dart throw. As someone else pointed out you dont find guys who have games like this on the waiver wire very often.

DLF3000
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby DLF3000 » Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:21 am

Yeah, color me skeptical. Perfect storm waiver add though, no doubt. D'Ernest Johnson says hi.
35 Team Dyn PPR, 3 x Copy SF start 2TE Super Prem (TE 2 PPR, 8pt TD), 6 pt/non-TE TD, 1pt/20 yds pass (300 +3pt), 1pt/10 yds rush/rec (100 +3pt)

Start 12: 1QB 1SFLX 2RB 4WR 2TE 2FLX | 30 Active Roster, unlim Taxi, 3 IR/Out (+) | est. '21 | playoffs '21, '22

QB - J Allen, T Lawrence ...
RB - A Ekeler, S Barkley, J Cook, I Pacheco ...
WR - AJ Brown, C Ridley, G Pickens, C Sutton ...
TE - D Njoku, D Knox ...
® 2024 - | 2025 -

The MAC Machine
Captain
Captain

Postby The MAC Machine » Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:56 am

DLF3000 wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:21 am Yeah, color me skeptical. Perfect storm waiver add though, no doubt. D'Ernest Johnson says hi.
D’Ernest Johnson is behind Chubb and Hunt for the foreseeable future. Fulgham would only have Reagor, Ward,and Goedert to compete with for targets in the foreseeable future.
The Handle Formerly Known as "The Godwin Complex"
⛳️Jaguars will finish 11-6 and make the playoffs
⛳️If Sam Darnold finishes outside of the top 13 QB in 2021 then StripesOfKC & Sriracha get to decide what my new handle and icon will be. :thumbup:

12 TEAM SUPERFLEX PPR
START: QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 2 TE, 3 FLEX, 1 SUPERFLEX
ROSTER STARTERS
QB: S. Darnold (CAR)
RB: J. Jacobs (LV), L. Fournette (TB)
WR: Cooper (DAL), Ridley (ATL), M. Williams (LAC)
TE: R. Seals-Jones (WAS), M. Alie-Cox (IND)
FLEX: Sutton (DEN), J. Smith-Schuster (PIT), D. Harris (NE)
SUPERFLEX: M. Jones (NE)

BENCH:
QB: Rudolph (PIT), Book (NO), Minshew (PHL), Stidham (NE)
RB: Cord. Patterson (ATL), A. Collins (SEA), D. Dallas (SEA), K. Vaughn (TB), JJ Taylor (NE), S. Perine (CIN)
WR: M. Jones (JAX), Zaccheus (ATL), G. Olszewski (NE)
TE: B. Jarwin (DAL), D. Asiasi (NE)
IR: Tre' Q. Smith (NO), Tyrod Taylor (HOU), Chark Jr (JAX), R. Penny (SEA)

DLF3000
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby DLF3000 » Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:58 am

The Godwin Complex wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:56 am
DLF3000 wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:21 am Yeah, color me skeptical. Perfect storm waiver add though, no doubt. D'Ernest Johnson says hi.
D’Ernest Johnson is behind Chubb and Hunt for the foreseeable future. Fulgham would only have Reagor, Ward,and Goedert to compete with for targets in the foreseeable future.
Possibly - depends if all of the rookie wideouts are any threat at some point, seems like you think no. That's fine, who the hell knows. JJAW seems like he's a already a bust though, too bad.
35 Team Dyn PPR, 3 x Copy SF start 2TE Super Prem (TE 2 PPR, 8pt TD), 6 pt/non-TE TD, 1pt/20 yds pass (300 +3pt), 1pt/10 yds rush/rec (100 +3pt)

Start 12: 1QB 1SFLX 2RB 4WR 2TE 2FLX | 30 Active Roster, unlim Taxi, 3 IR/Out (+) | est. '21 | playoffs '21, '22

QB - J Allen, T Lawrence ...
RB - A Ekeler, S Barkley, J Cook, I Pacheco ...
WR - AJ Brown, C Ridley, G Pickens, C Sutton ...
TE - D Njoku, D Knox ...
® 2024 - | 2025 -

murphysxm
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby murphysxm » Wed Oct 14, 2020 11:10 am

The Godwin Complex wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 5:17 am Just got offered a Joshua Kelley for Fulgham after picking Fulgham up off the waiver wire last week. I was initially tempted but all of the fumbles combined with that muddled backfield. I’m thinking about countering for Mattison. :think:
If you think any owner is going to give you Mattison for Fulgham you are more out of touch than I already thought.
I am just a guy sharing some thoughts

Sriracha
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby Sriracha » Wed Oct 14, 2020 11:11 am

Ya never know.. but Watkins and Hightower have been very unimpressive up to this point despite being given opportunity.

When you consider the degree to which Fulgham broke out -- 2nd most receiving yards vs PIT since Gronk in 2017, first PHI WR with more than 85 receiving yards in 9 games, the fact that this came against a solid pass defense and that it was the result of 13 targets rather than a couple freak long TDs... I'd be surprised if he just disappeared into the ether after this game.

CGW
Legend
Legend

Postby CGW » Wed Oct 14, 2020 11:17 am

Sriracha wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 11:11 am Ya never know.. but Watkins and Hightower have been very unimpressive up to this point despite being given opportunity.

When you consider the degree to which Fulgham broke out -- 2nd most receiving yards vs PIT since Gronk in 2017, first PHI WR with more than 85 receiving yards in 9 games, the fact that this came against a solid pass defense and that it was the result of 13 targets rather than a couple freak long TDs... I'd be surprised if he just disappeared into the ether after this game.
It also wasn't just one game. He played ok in his first game as well, which likely built confidence for himself and from wentz. His competition is pretty minimal while Djax, Alshon, Goedert, and reagor are all sidelined. Someone has to catch passes and hightower/Watkins/jjaw don't seem to do much of that.

He was just sold for a 3rd in one league shortly after the waiver.
12 Team | SF | PPR | 6pt pass TD
QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, WR, TE, FL, SF

QB | Burrow
RB |
WR | Puka, Olave, Smith, Flowers, Dotson, Addison
TE | Pitts, Otton, Bellinger, Likely, Okonkwo
2024 | 1.01, 1.02, 4.01, 5.01
| 1stx3, 3rdx3

10 Team | SF | PPR | 2023 Champ
QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, WR, TE, FL, SF

QB | Allen, Stroud, Young
RB | K Williams, White, Monty, Herbert, Chandler