LeVeon Bell

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
ColdZealDonkeyStrike
Player of the Year
Player of the Year
Posts: 2412
Joined: Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:26 pm
Location: Nagoya, JP

Re: LeVeon Bell

Postby ColdZealDonkeyStrike » Wed Oct 14, 2020 4:55 pm

JFever wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 4:21 pm
ColdZealDonkeyStrike wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 3:48 pm
My money is on chiefs or dolphins.
My guess is there is next to zero chance Bell goes to KC. The thought that CEH can’t handle the load is laughable imo.

Denver makes a lot of sense. So does NE, NYG, and Miami.
He probably can, but so can Gaskin. The chiefs were tied to both Fournette and AP when they were released in August. They seem to want a vet to replace Damien Williams. And it sounds like he'll play on the vet minimum since the jets are footing the bill anyway.
Dynasty player since 2002.
I probably should have done something more productive with that time...

jordanzs
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame
Posts: 3401
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:11 pm
Location: USA

Re: LeVeon Bell

Postby jordanzs » Wed Oct 14, 2020 5:09 pm

I’m not Leveon, but if I was, I would be happy with the money that I’ve already made in my career. I would be happy with the years of proving my fantasy worth as a bell cow PPR machine.

And taking that into consideration, I would sign on with the Chiefs for a team friendly deal so I could chase a Super Bowl ring.

User avatar
JFever
Legend
Legend
Posts: 6539
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:19 pm

Re: LeVeon Bell

Postby JFever » Wed Oct 14, 2020 5:37 pm

Well, I guess on Twitter Bell and Mahomes follow each other. So, there is that.
Truth is found through Evidence.

Science is the poetry of reality.

* Reality (as defined by Webster's dictionary) - A word for things as they actually exist, as opposed to an idealistic or notional ideal of them.

OhCruelestRanter
Player of the Year
Player of the Year
Posts: 2315
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:33 pm

Re: LeVeon Bell

Postby OhCruelestRanter » Wed Oct 14, 2020 5:42 pm

He just liked a post by Arrowhead pride.
COOGAN IS A CHEATER AND A THIEF

TimeWillTell
Captain
Captain
Posts: 904
Joined: Wed May 01, 2019 5:25 pm

Re: LeVeon Bell

Postby TimeWillTell » Wed Oct 14, 2020 5:48 pm

OhCruelestRanter wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 5:42 pm
He just liked a post by Arrowhead pride.
Yeah with a video from 2019.
2020 Champion!
12 Team 1QB 0.5 PPR 30 man roster
Start: 1QB,2RB,3WR,1TE,1Flex,1K,1Def
QB: Mahomes, Stafford, Jones
RB: Barkley, JRob, CEH, Taylor, Dobbins, Swift, Penny
WR: AJB, Jefferson, Evans, DJM, Chark, Lamb, Tee Higgins, Mims, Shenault, Jeudy, Ruggs, P. Williams, Edwards, Callaway
TE: Andrews, Jonnu, Hock, Hurst
K: Some guy
Def: Who knows
No 2021 picks, 2022 2nd (not mine), all 2023 picks

OhCruelestRanter
Player of the Year
Player of the Year
Posts: 2315
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:33 pm

Re: LeVeon Bell

Postby OhCruelestRanter » Wed Oct 14, 2020 5:56 pm

TimeWillTell wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 5:48 pm
OhCruelestRanter wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 5:42 pm
He just liked a post by Arrowhead pride.
Yeah with a video from 2019.
He liked a tweet from 6 hours ago. The tweet was reposting a video from last off-season, of Chris Jones and Bell talking about Bell joining the Chiefs.
COOGAN IS A CHEATER AND A THIEF

TimeWillTell
Captain
Captain
Posts: 904
Joined: Wed May 01, 2019 5:25 pm

Re: LeVeon Bell

Postby TimeWillTell » Wed Oct 14, 2020 5:59 pm

OhCruelestRanter wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 5:56 pm
TimeWillTell wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 5:48 pm
OhCruelestRanter wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 5:42 pm
He just liked a post by Arrowhead pride.
Yeah with a video from 2019.
He liked a tweet from 6 hours ago. The tweet was reposting a video from last off-season, of Chris Jones and Bell talking about Bell joining the Chiefs.
Video is from March of 2019. Before he signed with the Jets I assume. Not saying it isn't coming but I don't think this tells us much other than maybe he's interested in going to the chiefs.
2020 Champion!
12 Team 1QB 0.5 PPR 30 man roster
Start: 1QB,2RB,3WR,1TE,1Flex,1K,1Def
QB: Mahomes, Stafford, Jones
RB: Barkley, JRob, CEH, Taylor, Dobbins, Swift, Penny
WR: AJB, Jefferson, Evans, DJM, Chark, Lamb, Tee Higgins, Mims, Shenault, Jeudy, Ruggs, P. Williams, Edwards, Callaway
TE: Andrews, Jonnu, Hock, Hurst
K: Some guy
Def: Who knows
No 2021 picks, 2022 2nd (not mine), all 2023 picks

OhCruelestRanter
Player of the Year
Player of the Year
Posts: 2315
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:33 pm

Re: LeVeon Bell

Postby OhCruelestRanter » Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:04 pm

TimeWillTell wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 5:59 pm
OhCruelestRanter wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 5:56 pm
TimeWillTell wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 5:48 pm


Yeah with a video from 2019.
He liked a tweet from 6 hours ago. The tweet was reposting a video from last off-season, of Chris Jones and Bell talking about Bell joining the Chiefs.
Video is from March of 2019. Before he signed with the Jets I assume. Not saying it isn't coming but I don't think this tells us much other than maybe he's interested in going to the chiefs.
Oh yeah. I agree.
COOGAN IS A CHEATER AND A THIEF

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT
Posts: 17049
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:03 am

Re: LeVeon Bell

Postby FantasyFreak » Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:18 pm

Plank wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 4:32 pm
Any chance he just sits out, no one signs him?
Yep. Or he's waiting for an injury. He wasn't lighting the league up, and he's had issues with how he left both teams he played for (not saying it's on him, but doesn't help his cause). I think he will sign somewhere, but it may not be right away, and I don't think there will be many teams interested. He'll be a depth add, too. Not seeing him as walking in to a situation and being the lead back. Certainly a committee guy, and a 3rd down back is a possibility. I think it would take an injury to put him in a starting role at this point.

remedy29
Starter
Starter
Posts: 567
Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:33 am
Location: New Jersey

Re: LeVeon Bell

Postby remedy29 » Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:59 pm

I'd honestly be surprised if Lev Bell is fantasy relevant ever again. He hasn't had a run of 20+ yards since 2017...that's a long time ago.
Prescott, Tua
Chubb, Carson, D. Harris, Lindsay
C Lamb, C. Kupp, Chase Claypool, Robby Anderson, Ruggs, P. Campbell, Preston Wilson
Kittle, Ebron, Harrison Bryant, Trautman

bjd5211
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
Posts: 4761
Joined: Wed May 03, 2017 11:50 am

Re: LeVeon Bell

Postby bjd5211 » Wed Oct 14, 2020 7:06 pm

remedy29 wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:59 pm
I'd honestly be surprised if Lev Bell is fantasy relevant ever again. He hasn't had a run of 20+ yards since 2017...that's a long time ago.
Sure, but he's also only played about 1/3 of the possible games since then, and didn't miss any of them due to a major injury, and the ones he did play in he was in about as poor a situation to succeed as possible. He won't be what he was in Pittsburgh, but ruling him out completely in fantasy is a little silly, especially with his talents as a receiver.

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT
Posts: 17049
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:03 am

Re: LeVeon Bell

Postby FantasyFreak » Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:01 am

Per Schefter, the Patriots, Dolphins and Raiders had conversations with the Jets about a trade, but nobody wanted that contract. So I would not doubt if any of those teams ended up with him. The Raiders seems the least likely, but I wouldn't mind him as a COP/3rd down back, as a fan, for the vet minimum.

If he goes to the Chiefs, it wouldn't surprise me. They are razor thin behind CEH. Would be a bit of a hit to CEH, but TBH, he wasn't getting the TD's in the red zone anyway, so Bell would most likely take over Darrell Williams role. If CEH did miss time, that would be a problem for them, so it's not a bad move for them.

Bell isn't a bell cow back at this point in his career, but he can certainly help a team a be a role player.

AussieMate
All Pro
All Pro
Posts: 1962
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:58 pm

Re: LeVeon Bell

Postby AussieMate » Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:20 am

jordanzs wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 5:09 pm
I’m not Leveon, but if I was, I would be happy with the money that I’ve already made in my career. I would be happy with the years of proving my fantasy worth as a bell cow PPR machine.

And taking that into consideration, I would sign on with the Chiefs for a team friendly deal so I could chase a Super Bowl ring.
I agree, just like NBA they've spent up on keeping LeBron/Mahomes, now they get stars to sign on for less to chase the ring.

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT
Posts: 17049
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:03 am

Re: LeVeon Bell

Postby FantasyFreak » Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:21 am

AussieMate wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:20 am
jordanzs wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 5:09 pm
I’m not Leveon, but if I was, I would be happy with the money that I’ve already made in my career. I would be happy with the years of proving my fantasy worth as a bell cow PPR machine.

And taking that into consideration, I would sign on with the Chiefs for a team friendly deal so I could chase a Super Bowl ring.
I agree, just like NBA they've spent up on keeping LeBron/Mahomes, now they get stars to sign on for less to chase the ring.
Bell isn't really a star at this point. He's 3 years removed from that. He's not a great player anymore. He would certainly be an upgrade from the fodder they have behind CEH, but he's a name more than he is a top end player, at this point.

AussieMate
All Pro
All Pro
Posts: 1962
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:58 pm

Re: LeVeon Bell

Postby AussieMate » Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:23 am

FantasyFreak wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:21 am
AussieMate wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:20 am
jordanzs wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 5:09 pm
I’m not Leveon, but if I was, I would be happy with the money that I’ve already made in my career. I would be happy with the years of proving my fantasy worth as a bell cow PPR machine.

And taking that into consideration, I would sign on with the Chiefs for a team friendly deal so I could chase a Super Bowl ring.
I agree, just like NBA they've spent up on keeping LeBron/Mahomes, now they get stars to sign on for less to chase the ring.
Bell isn't really a star at this point. He's 3 years removed from that. He's not a great player anymore. He would certainly be an upgrade from the fodder they have behind CEH, but he's a name more than he is a top end player, at this point.
Oh I agree, more just making a broad point that people might go their for less, star was definitely used a bit loosely on my part, he thinks he is a star though hahaha


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Monkey Knife Fight