General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
Blackout
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

CMC dynasty trade value

Postby Blackout » Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:12 pm

Plan to rebuild.

Roster : https://www58.myfantasyleague.com/2020/ ... =0002&O=07

Do you think a trade for 2 first 21, a top young WR (like DK Metcalf, Juju, DJ Moore) and a rookie RB (Dobbins or Akers) is FAIR enough to sell him ?

Team fine with good PF and some greats elements

Mjvb5
Legend
Legend

Re: CMC dynasty trade value

Postby Mjvb5 » Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:21 pm

If you can get that yes, but that's pushing 6 firsts in value at least

jordanzs
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby jordanzs » Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:50 pm

That might be asking too much but it doesn’t hurt to try

thebeast
Legend
Legend

Postby thebeast » Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:59 pm

Yeah, I’m not sure I see anyone paying that. He had so much mileage on him that an injury I was inevitable and I kind of feel like all the use is catching up to him. Also if you are buying you know that this is the top and his value will only decrease from this point, it isn’t going up higher, so it would be difficult to give up promising assets like DK and Dobbin and then picks on top of that. I honestly don’t think I would give DK and Dobbins for him even without the picks .

blemly
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby blemly » Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:50 pm

thebeast wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:59 pm Yeah, I’m not sure I see anyone paying that. He had so much mileage on him that an injury I was inevitable and I kind of feel like all the use is catching up to him. Also if you are buying you know that this is the top and his value will only decrease from this point, it isn’t going up higher, so it would be difficult to give up promising assets like DK and Dobbin and then picks on top of that. I honestly don’t think I would give DK and Dobbins for him even without the picks .
He just turned 24 and it’s a high ankle sprain. Relax. Honestly the fact that he has had the usage he has with this being his only injury of consequence just goes to show how durable he is.
Team 1: 12-team SF 0.5 PPR:
QB: Dak, Russ, Stafford, Geno, Dalton
RB: Harris, Gibson, Chubb, Cohen
WR: DK, Ridley, Kirk, Chark, Woods, C Samuel, Shepard, Reagor
TE: Fant, Knox
Team 2: 14-team PPR SF TEP:
QB: Wilson, Burrow, Geno, Foles
RB: Mixon, Gibson, Hines, Cohen, Pollard
WR: DJM, Cooper, Sutton, Deebo, R. Moore, ARSB, Eskridge, Renfrow
TE: Gesicki, Njoku, Arnold
Team 3: 12-team PPR SF:
QB: Watson, Lawrence, Winston, Cam
RB: Harris, Ekeler, Dobbins
WR: Hill, AJB, Woods, Chark, Lockett
TE: Gesicki, OJH, Firkser
Team 4: 12-team SF TEP Devy
QB: Wilson, Geno, Ryan, Cousins
RB: Zeke, Chubb, Sanders, Pollard, Hines, Cohen, Henderson
WR: Cooper, Godwin, Sutton, JuJu, Samuel, Fuller, Shepard, Campbell
TE: Fant, Gesicki, Ertz, Freiermuth
Devy: Boutte, Young, Slovis, Harris
Team 5: 12-team PPR SF:
QB: Dak, Lance, Jones, Cam
RB: Swift, Sanders, Dobbins, Pollard
WR: Sutton, DJM, Golladay, Chase, Pittman, Kirk, Campbell, Mims, Wallace
TE: Herndon, Gesicki, Freiermuth

Fournetto
Rookie
Rookie

Postby Fournetto » Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:12 pm

After week 1 I sold him for Dobbins, Godwin, T. Higgins, two 21 1st and a 22 1st.

Crazy value I know but thankfully I got on board before the injury. I think you're better off holding right now. He will come back, score well and then I think you can trade him to an RB needy contending team.
8 Team 1 PPR

1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 2FLEX, DEF, K
QB: D. Brees, J. Goff
RB: A. Ekeler, J. Taylor, JK Dobbins, M. Ingram, G. Edwards, L. Perine, T. Pollard, B. Hill, J. Jackson, T. Cohen (IR), Z. Moss (T).
WR: M. Thomas, J. Jones, C. Godwin, M. Evans, T. McLaurin, AJ. Green, T. Boyd, C. Sutton (IR), M. Williams, A. Miller, D. Slayton, T. Patrick, D. People's-Jones, N. Harry, J. Ross, G. Davis (T)
TE: Z. Ertz, J. Smith, E. Engram, D. Goedert
DST: TB
K: Y. Koo
2021: 1st, 1st, 1st
2022: 1st, 1st, 1st, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 3rd, 4th, 4th

thebeast
Legend
Legend

Postby thebeast » Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:13 pm

Fournetto wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:12 pm After week 1 I sold him for Dobbins, Godwin, T. Higgins, two 21 1st and a 22 1st.

Crazy value I know but thankfully I got on board before the injury. I think you're better off holding right now. He will come back, score well and then I think you can trade him to an RB needy contending team.
Dude, that is sweet.

thebeast
Legend
Legend

Postby thebeast » Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:14 pm

blemly wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:50 pm
thebeast wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:59 pm Yeah, I’m not sure I see anyone paying that. He had so much mileage on him that an injury I was inevitable and I kind of feel like all the use is catching up to him. Also if you are buying you know that this is the top and his value will only decrease from this point, it isn’t going up higher, so it would be difficult to give up promising assets like DK and Dobbin and then picks on top of that. I honestly don’t think I would give DK and Dobbins for him even without the picks .
He just turned 24 and it’s a high ankle sprain. Relax. Honestly the fact that he has had the usage he has with this being his only injury of consequence just goes to show how durable he is.
Yeah, I get it but they are running him into the ground. His usage isn’t sustainable.

Blackout
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby Blackout » Fri Sep 25, 2020 7:06 pm

Fournetto wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:12 pm After week 1 I sold him for Dobbins, Godwin, T. Higgins, two 21 1st and a 22 1st.

Fantastic trade ! Well done. It's even more than i ask for :clap:

Blackout
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby Blackout » Fri Sep 25, 2020 7:16 pm

Thx guys for your answers. Actually owners just came to me as "curiosity" (not everyday CMC is on block) but the fact some have to sell big values in players while CMC is hurt for 3 weeks, make them not hurried to buy. However the price is correct and makes sense for them. Only 2 guys can buy. Otherwise i hold on him and see what's going on in results during his absence for the contenders.

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Postby FantasyFreak » Fri Sep 25, 2020 8:57 pm

I think CMC is a great long term play. I think in his early 30's he could have a Danny Woodhead type career as a 3rd down back, after his lead back days are done. I think his value takes a tiny hit, due to the loss of production in season, but if you can weather the storm he's an obvious hold, and I don't see much of a reason to discount him, if you are selling.
"You're a creep. You got caught.." -Dan Patrick

qazxswedcvfrtgbnhyuj
Captain
Captain

Postby qazxswedcvfrtgbnhyuj » Fri Sep 25, 2020 11:45 pm

Blackout wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 7:06 pm

Well done on the trade, but who on earth offers this kind of haul for a single player? What is that, 7 firsts+ evaluation, including a proven young wr1?

I don't care if he's the #1 dynasty asset, that is simply ridiculous imo.

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Postby FantasyFreak » Sat Sep 26, 2020 4:49 am

Blackout wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 7:06 pm

That's insane, no 1 player is worth that.
"You're a creep. You got caught.." -Dan Patrick

abloom
GOAT
GOAT

Postby abloom » Sat Sep 26, 2020 6:44 am

Assuming that's the 8 teamer in your signature that seems like a fair trade given the low starting requirements
Team #1: 2nd place
12 team, 1 ppr (1.5 te), 1Q,2R,2W,1T,2F,1D,1K

Q: Kyler, AR
R: JT, CMC, Barkley, chandler
W: Evans, Chase, Mooney, Collins, Dell, Pickens
T: Kelce, Goedert
D: nyj
K: Sanders

Team #2: back to back champion
12 team, 1ppr (1.5 te), 1Q,2R,2W,1T,1SF,1F,1D,1K

Q: R Wilson, Murray, Watson
R: Swift, Walker, gus bus
W: Puka, Metcalf, Dell, Cooper, DJM, K Allen
T: Kelce, Pitts
K: Tucker
D: CLE

Team #3: back to back champion
14 team, SF, 1PPR (2PPR for TE), 1Q,2R,3W,1T,1SF,2F

Q: Mahomes, Rodgers, Watson, Heinicke, walker
R: Mostert, walker, a Jones, Wilson, Charb, Z White, McLaughlin, freeman, d Williams, Reynolds,
W: Waddle, A St Brown, K Allen, Cooper, Nuk, Juju
T: Kelce, Schultz, Thomas, Ferguson

Team #4 3rd
https://www49.myfantasyleague.com/2024/ ... =0004&O=01

Team #5 4th
https://www45.myfantasyleague.com/2024/ ... =07&F=0009

Team #6 orphan
https://www46.myfantasyleague.com/2024/ ... =0013&O=07

Fournetto
Rookie
Rookie

Postby Fournetto » Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:50 pm

abloom wrote: Sat Sep 26, 2020 6:44 am

Assuming that's the 8 teamer in your signature that seems like a fair trade given the low starting requirements
Yeah it is the 8 teamer. So studs are key.
I wouldn't like trading so much for one player as one injury pretty much kills you.
The value here was too good to pass up on for me
8 Team 1 PPR

1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 2FLEX, DEF, K
QB: D. Brees, J. Goff
RB: A. Ekeler, J. Taylor, JK Dobbins, M. Ingram, G. Edwards, L. Perine, T. Pollard, B. Hill, J. Jackson, T. Cohen (IR), Z. Moss (T).
WR: M. Thomas, J. Jones, C. Godwin, M. Evans, T. McLaurin, AJ. Green, T. Boyd, C. Sutton (IR), M. Williams, A. Miller, D. Slayton, T. Patrick, D. People's-Jones, N. Harry, J. Ross, G. Davis (T)
TE: Z. Ertz, J. Smith, E. Engram, D. Goedert
DST: TB
K: Y. Koo
2021: 1st, 1st, 1st
2022: 1st, 1st, 1st, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 3rd, 4th, 4th