Buy Low/Sell High

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
User avatar
M-Dub
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame
Posts: 3470
Joined: Mon May 25, 2015 2:28 pm

Re: Buy Low/Sell High

Postby M-Dub » Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:29 pm

briank wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:36 pm
M-Dub wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 11:17 am
bjd5211 wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:41 am


Duke Johnson duh
Heh. At least he’s actually on my team, which I clearly specified in my original post and have yet to update in my sig. If briank had checked it too, he might not be as confused. Haha.

For the record, it was, in fact, David Johnson, in case anyone else needs their hand held...
That was the first and only other post you made in this thread guy.
Right, and it specifically referred to team 2 in my sig, which would’ve led any semi-competent forum member to infer that I was talking about David Johnson. How is this still confusing?
All are 12-team 1QB PPR dynasties

Kylie Quinn Fan Club
QB: Wilson
RB: CMC, Mixon, Lindsay, Gallman, M. Davis, Pollard, Booker
WR: Godwin, Golladay, Woods, Keenan, Crowder, Sammy, Coulter
TE: Ertz, Irv Smith, L. Thomas
Taxi: Tua, McFarland, Joe Reed, Hurts

Put The Coke On My Dak
QB: Dak, Ryan, Baker
RB: CMC, Sanders, Mixon, Dobbins, Foreman
WR: Chark, Viska, Kirk, Patrick, Perriman, Coutee, Isabella, J. Grant, Coulter
TE: Kelce, OJH, Warring
Taxi: Duvernay, Hurts, Cephus

Keep On Hockenson the Free World
$450 cap, 60 contract years

QB: Stafford $8/1, Hill $1/1
RB: CEH $26/5, Vaughn $9/4, Coleman $17/2, Gallman $1/1, Breida $1/1
WR: Godwin $50/3, DJM $43/3, Fuller $14/1, Crowder $21/1, Sanders $20/1, Mims $6/5, Edwards $3/5, Hamler $2/3, Patrick $1/1, Lazard $1/1, D. Moore $1/1
TE: Hock $20/4, Trautman $2/5

User avatar
Pac_Eddy
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame
Posts: 3880
Joined: Fri May 11, 2012 7:12 pm

Re: Buy Low/Sell High

Postby Pac_Eddy » Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:44 pm

M-Dub wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:29 pm
Right, and it specifically referred to team 2 in my sig, which would’ve led any semi-competent forum member to infer that I was talking about David Johnson. How is this still confusing?
FYI - a lot of people have signatures turned off in an effort to keep these threads shorter and simpler.
Not all that counts can be counted. Not all that can be counted counts.

User avatar
M-Dub
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame
Posts: 3470
Joined: Mon May 25, 2015 2:28 pm

Re: Buy Low/Sell High

Postby M-Dub » Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:59 pm

Pac_Eddy wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:44 pm
M-Dub wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:29 pm
Right, and it specifically referred to team 2 in my sig, which would’ve led any semi-competent forum member to infer that I was talking about David Johnson. How is this still confusing?
FYI - a lot of people have signatures turned off in an effort to keep these threads shorter and simpler.
I guess I didn’t realize that was an option. Does it just collapse sigs or completely remove them? That seems a little counterintuitive, since the whole point of putting our teams in our sigs is to make our own posts shorter and simpler.
All are 12-team 1QB PPR dynasties

Kylie Quinn Fan Club
QB: Wilson
RB: CMC, Mixon, Lindsay, Gallman, M. Davis, Pollard, Booker
WR: Godwin, Golladay, Woods, Keenan, Crowder, Sammy, Coulter
TE: Ertz, Irv Smith, L. Thomas
Taxi: Tua, McFarland, Joe Reed, Hurts

Put The Coke On My Dak
QB: Dak, Ryan, Baker
RB: CMC, Sanders, Mixon, Dobbins, Foreman
WR: Chark, Viska, Kirk, Patrick, Perriman, Coutee, Isabella, J. Grant, Coulter
TE: Kelce, OJH, Warring
Taxi: Duvernay, Hurts, Cephus

Keep On Hockenson the Free World
$450 cap, 60 contract years

QB: Stafford $8/1, Hill $1/1
RB: CEH $26/5, Vaughn $9/4, Coleman $17/2, Gallman $1/1, Breida $1/1
WR: Godwin $50/3, DJM $43/3, Fuller $14/1, Crowder $21/1, Sanders $20/1, Mims $6/5, Edwards $3/5, Hamler $2/3, Patrick $1/1, Lazard $1/1, D. Moore $1/1
TE: Hock $20/4, Trautman $2/5

User avatar
Pac_Eddy
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame
Posts: 3880
Joined: Fri May 11, 2012 7:12 pm

Re: Buy Low/Sell High

Postby Pac_Eddy » Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:02 pm

M-Dub wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:59 pm
Pac_Eddy wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:44 pm
M-Dub wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:29 pm
Right, and it specifically referred to team 2 in my sig, which would’ve led any semi-competent forum member to infer that I was talking about David Johnson. How is this still confusing?
FYI - a lot of people have signatures turned off in an effort to keep these threads shorter and simpler.
I guess I didn’t realize that was an option. Does it just collapse sigs or completely remove them? That seems a little counterintuitive, since the whole point of putting our teams in our sigs is to make our own posts shorter and simpler.
It removes them completely. When a post references their team in sig, I click on their user name to see the team.

I agree that teams in signatures makes composing a post faster, but scrolling through pages of unrelated information in a thread grew tiresome for me, particularly when on my phone.
Not all that counts can be counted. Not all that can be counted counts.

hoos89
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
Posts: 4837
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:53 pm

Re: Buy Low/Sell High

Postby hoos89 » Mon Sep 28, 2020 11:07 pm

Anyone think DJ Chark is good buy low target?
Team 2: 12 Team PPR - 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 2 R/W/T, 23 man rosters, est. 2016
2020 Runner-up
Rodgers, Tannehill, Wentz
Taylor, Jacobs, Ekeler, Conner, D. Harris, McKinnon, Ahmed, Guice, Michel
AJB, Aiyuk, DJM, Claypool, Slayton, MVS, Agholor, J. Gordon
Andrews, Eifert, Herndon
IR(3): Sutton, Gaskin, Love
Taxi(4): Tua, G. Davis, Bowden
2021 Picks: 1.02, 1.05, 1.11, 3.02, 3.11, 4.11, 5.11

Team 3: 12 Team PPR, 6 pt Pass TD - 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 3 R/W/T, 28 man rosters, est. 2019
Tannehill, Tua, Bridgewater, Eason
Barkley, CEH, Ito, J. Jackson, Bowden, Homer, Love, Guice
J. Jefferson, McLaurin, T. Higgins, Jeudy, Cooks, Berrios, Byrd, Foster, Hansen, Harmon, C. Johnson, T. Johnson, Pettis
Hooper, Eifert, Herndon
2021 Picks: 1.04, 1.07, 1.08, 1.11, 2.03, 2.04, 2.07, 2.08, 2.09, 3.11, 4.04

Team 1: 2012-2016
2013 Champion, 2012 Runner-Up

Bronco Billy
Starter
Starter
Posts: 534
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:12 am

Re: Buy Low/Sell High

Postby Bronco Billy » Tue Sep 29, 2020 5:54 am

themburns wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:00 am
Cam Akers. I don't think it's anything particularly about him necessarily, but I hate this organization and their decision making. You're always going to be guessing. It's no secret I love Henderson, but he'd be a sell too if I could get Akers value out of him. It feels like the D. Freeman/T. Coleman split from a few years back but Malcolm Brown is worlds above Jaquizz Rodgers at RB3.
I thinks it’s way too early to make any conclusions about the LAR backfield. Henderson looked like a complete waste of a pick last year because he could not force his way onto the field when it appeared obvious that McVay wanted to give Gurley some kind of assistance. Akers looks terrible as the most likely RB1, gets tweaked, and now Henderson suddenly emerges from his cocoon and turns into a bonafide 20 touch RB1 (for 2 games at least, but against decent run Ds). I’m wondering if Akers can get enough of the very limited regular season reps this year to pull off the same transformation, if he even has enough ability to pull it off - which is just as up in the air right now as Henderson was last year.

What jumped off the page for me in your post was the bolded. Brown has got to be one of the most overrated turds in FF over the past 3 years. He’s nothing less than sub-Mendoza line mediocre as a RB, and the reason coaches love him so much is that he apparently is a ST stud - which has huge value to NFL teams.

But look at the career numbers below and then tell me how much better Brown is than Rodgers:

Brown 5+ years in the NFL
233 rushes for 914 yds 3.9 ypa. 8 TDs
23 catches for 196 yds 8.5 ypc 1 TD
Total. 256 touches 1110 yds 9 TDs

Rodgers 8 years in the NFL
545 rushes for 2067 yds 3.8 ypa 9 TDs
216 catches for 1590 yds 7.4 ypc 5 TDs
Total 761 touches for 3657 yds 14 TDs

Brown is going to have to play about another 10-11 yrs to put up the career numbers that Rodgers did. He’s been a hair more efficient than Rodgers - barely - but hasn’t found a way to get anywhere near as meaningful of a workload.

User avatar
themburns
Starter
Starter
Posts: 605
Joined: Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:56 pm

Re: Buy Low/Sell High

Postby themburns » Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:26 am

Bronco Billy wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 5:54 am
themburns wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:00 am
Cam Akers. I don't think it's anything particularly about him necessarily, but I hate this organization and their decision making. You're always going to be guessing. It's no secret I love Henderson, but he'd be a sell too if I could get Akers value out of him. It feels like the D. Freeman/T. Coleman split from a few years back but Malcolm Brown is worlds above Jaquizz Rodgers at RB3.
I thinks it’s way too early to make any conclusions about the LAR backfield. Henderson looked like a complete waste of a pick last year because he could not force his way onto the field when it appeared obvious that McVay wanted to give Gurley some kind of assistance. Akers looks terrible as the most likely RB1, gets tweaked, and now Henderson suddenly emerges from his cocoon and turns into a bonafide 20 touch RB1 (for 2 games at least, but against decent run Ds). I’m wondering if Akers can get enough of the very limited regular season reps this year to pull off the same transformation, if he even has enough ability to pull it off - which is just as up in the air right now as Henderson was last year.

What jumped off the page for me in your post was the bolded. Brown has got to be one of the most overrated turds in FF over the past 3 years. He’s nothing less than sub-Mendoza line mediocre as a RB, and the reason coaches love him so much is that he apparently is a ST stud - which has huge value to NFL teams.

But look at the career numbers below and then tell me how much better Brown is than Rodgers:

Brown 5+ years in the NFL
233 rushes for 914 yds 3.9 ypa. 8 TDs
23 catches for 196 yds 8.5 ypc 1 TD
Total. 256 touches 1110 yds 9 TDs

Rodgers 8 years in the NFL
545 rushes for 2067 yds 3.8 ypa 9 TDs
216 catches for 1590 yds 7.4 ypc 5 TDs
Total 761 touches for 3657 yds 14 TDs

Brown is going to have to play about another 10-11 yrs to put up the career numbers that Rodgers did. He’s been a hair more efficient than Rodgers - barely - but hasn’t found a way to get anywhere near as meaningful of a workload.
Henderson got hurt in camp both years. They always liked what they saw out of him. In 2019, the Rams never recovered from the Patriots figuring out their offense in the previous Super Bowl. There were simply too many emergencies.

Akers could force a timeshare as the lead still, sure. When I made that post Thursday; the individual values were a lot further apart on the two assets. Even if you still think Akers will be the guy, there was profit to be had. If he comes back too soon, the numbers will suffer because of the immense pain of playing with a cracked rib, depressing his value. If he waits too long, Henderson gets a firm chance to take the backfield. I don't think Akers has a chance of becoming that 20+ carry back with Henderson in town.

As for Malcolm Brown, he was behind Todd Gurley most of his career. I won't blame him for not making more of a dent there, especially when Quizz was up against much weaker competition in ATL at a time where teams were running the ball more. I was going to argue for Brown's value as a pass protector, but Quizz was also great at it. Maybe that was a little strong on my part.
#1 Purestrain Pain (12 team ppr):
QB: Jackson/, R Wilson
RB: Chubb, A. Jones, Carson, Penny, D. Henderson, L. Murray, Breida, Edmonds
WR: Michael Thomas, DJ Moore, JuJu Smith-Schuster, A. Cooper, C. Kupp, McLaurin, M. Brown, C. Davis, Coutee
TE: A. Hooper, Hunter Henry, Fant, Goedert
1.1, 4 2020 1st

#2 Fatalistic Femmes (12 team superflex, ppr) *2018 Champs
QB: Mahomes, Stafford, Burrow*
RB: D. Cook, D. Henry J. Jacobs, Conner, K. Johnson, J Richard,
WR: A. Robinson, DJ Chark, DK Metcalf, E. Sanders, Corey Davis, Watkins, Agholor, J. Reynolds, K. Stills
TE: Kittle, D Waller, Ebron, Herndon

#3 (14 team superflex bestball, 10 starters, no waivers, ppr tiered, .5/1/2, 6 pt all TDs)
QB: Mahomes, Tua, Fromm, Grier
RB: Jacobs, JK Dobbins, Mostert, Henderson, D. Evans, J. Kelley, C. Edmonds
WR: DK Metcalf, C Kupp, C Ridley, T Mclaurin, C Lamb, D Samuel, D Mims, Pettis
TE: Andrews, Hockenson, Smith Jr, Herndon, Kmet
+ 6 guys

User avatar
Shoreline Steamers
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame
Posts: 3137
Joined: Wed May 16, 2012 4:07 pm

Re: Buy Low/Sell High

Postby Shoreline Steamers » Tue Sep 29, 2020 5:08 pm

thebeast wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:37 pm
CGW wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:08 am
Orenthal Shames wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:19 am
I'm trying my damndest to buy Dionte Johnson.
Good luck. I own him everywhere and need a significant overpay. Best route runner on the team. Best separator in the league. High volume, accurate QB. He will be a top 15 WR. Flag planted.
Last year I kept saying he is a better prospect than Juju and kept getting laughed at.
I ended up making a deal for Diontae on Saturday for team 1 in sig. I moved Latavius Murray and 2021 2nd for him. His owner had just lost Barkley and McCaffrey and was looking for someone to plug-in at RB. Glad I sent the trade offer. I almost didn't.
14 Team, No-PPR, 20 Man Roster, TD Heavy, TD = 6, FG = 3, Start: QB, 2RB, 2WR, TE, Flex, K, D
QB: R. Wilson, L. Jackson
RB: J. Mixon, N. Chubb, G. Edwards, A. Dillon, J. Jackson
WR: C. Godwin, D. Johnson, M. Gallup, S. Watkins, P. Campbell, J. Reynolds, Q. Cephus
TE: E. Engram, H. Bryant, A. Trautman
14 Team, No-PPR, 18 Man Roster, Rush/Rec TD = 6, Pass TD = 4, FG = 3, Start: QB, 2RB, 2WR, TE, Flex, K, D
QB: L. Jackson, D. Brees, T. Tagovailoa
RB: D. Cook, M. Sanders, S. Michel, L. Murray, J. Hasty, E. Benjamin
WR: C. Ridley, D. Parker, D. Mims, B. Edwards, Q. Cephus
TE: D. Waller, J. Smith

DynastyDrum30
Practice Squad
Practice Squad
Posts: 208
Joined: Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:48 am

Re: Buy Low/Sell High

Postby DynastyDrum30 » Tue Sep 29, 2020 5:56 pm

Shoreline Steamers wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 5:08 pm
thebeast wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:37 pm
CGW wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:08 am


Good luck. I own him everywhere and need a significant overpay. Best route runner on the team. Best separator in the league. High volume, accurate QB. He will be a top 15 WR. Flag planted.
Last year I kept saying he is a better prospect than Juju and kept getting laughed at.
I ended up making a deal for Diontae on Saturday for team 1 in sig. I moved Latavius Murray and 2021 2nd for him. His owner had just lost Barkley and McCaffrey and was looking for someone to plug-in at RB. Glad I sent the trade offer. I almost didn't.
Dang, I'm jealous you got him for that cheap. I just got him today for a 2022 1st and a 2021 2nd. Probably an overpay at this point, but I'm a believer. Dude looks legit.
10 man league; .5 PPR; QB/RB/RB/WR/WR/WR/TE/Flex/K/Team D) - 30 Man Rosters

Roster Highlights:

QB: Herbert

RB: Mckissic, Ballage, Burkhead, Penny, Guice

WR: D.J Moore, AJ Brown, Lamb, Diontae Johson, Jeudy, Reagor, Jacobi Myers

TE: Mark Andrews

Picks:
2021: 6 firsts, 2 seconds (confirmed firsts i have so far entering playoffs are 1.2, 1.3, 1.5, 1.6)
2022: 1 first, 2 seconds
2023: 2 firsts, 2 seconds

User avatar
Orenthal Shames
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
Posts: 4872
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:13 pm

Re: Buy Low/Sell High

Postby Orenthal Shames » Wed Sep 30, 2020 6:01 am

Bryan Edwards may become a buy low in the coming weeks. He has a high ankle sprain.
16 team league
1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 2 Flex (RB/WR/TE)
26 man rosters - full point ppr
2015, 17, 18, 19, 20 Champs

QB: Tannehill, Brees
RB: Kamara, Sanders
WR: Hill, DK, KA, Julio, Cooks
TE: Kelce, Kittle

CGW
Player of the Year
Player of the Year
Posts: 2301
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:31 pm

Re: Buy Low/Sell High

Postby CGW » Wed Sep 30, 2020 6:07 am

Orenthal Shames wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 6:01 am
Bryan Edwards may become a buy low in the coming weeks. He has a high ankle sprain.
Good call. He and ruggs both battling injuries and worth a look.
12 Team | SF | PPR | 6pt pass TD
QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, WR, TE, FL, SF

QB | Watson, Cousins, Darnold, Trubisky, Flacco
RB | Taylor, Gaskin, Singletary, Wilkins, Ahmed, Wilson
WR | Adams, Evans, Golladay, D. Johnson, Miller, G. Davis, Mooney, Pascal, Coutee
TE | Andrews, Alie-Cox, Rodgers, Herndon

10 Team | SF | PPR
QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, WR, TE, FL, SF

QB | Murray, Tagovailoa, Minshew
RB | Montgomery, Swift, Dobbins, R. Jones, Singletary, Vaughn
WR | Godwin, AJ Brown, Lamb, D. Johnson, Aiyuk, M. Brown, Slayton, Mooney, Kirk, Reynolds, Fulgham, Peoples-Jones, Perriman
TE | Andrews, Henry, Sample, Schultz

12 Team | SF | PPR | 6pt pass TD
QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, WR, TE, FL, FL, SF

QB | Watson, Wilson, Darnold, Trubisky, Glennon, Stidham
RB | Hines, Henderson, Wilkins, Penny, Ahmed, Guice
WR | Evans, Ridley, Golladay, Kupp, D. Johnson, Pittman, Fulgham, Mooney, Ward, T. Smith
TE | L. Thomas, Ertz, Herndon, Sternberger

Bronco Billy
Starter
Starter
Posts: 534
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:12 am

Re: Buy Low/Sell High

Postby Bronco Billy » Wed Sep 30, 2020 6:26 am

CGW wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 6:07 am
Orenthal Shames wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 6:01 am
Bryan Edwards may become a buy low in the coming weeks. He has a high ankle sprain.
Good call. He and ruggs both battling injuries and worth a look.
Curious to see if some are successful in getting reduced costs for acquiring relatively higher valued rooks in their leagues. I don’t see any devaluation for these kinds of players with the guys I play with.

CGW
Player of the Year
Player of the Year
Posts: 2301
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:31 pm

Re: Buy Low/Sell High

Postby CGW » Wed Sep 30, 2020 6:29 am

Bronco Billy wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 6:26 am
CGW wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 6:07 am
Orenthal Shames wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 6:01 am
Bryan Edwards may become a buy low in the coming weeks. He has a high ankle sprain.
Good call. He and ruggs both battling injuries and worth a look.
Curious to see if some are successful in getting reduced costs for acquiring relatively higher valued rooks in their leagues. I don’t see any devaluation for these kinds of players with the guys I play with.
There shouldn't be, but it happens every single year. For example, Vaughn was just dropped in one of my leagues after being drafted at 1.09.
Prior to last year, Chark was dropped after being a 2nd round pick. So, it happens despite us all knowing it shouldn't.

I think that is the point of this thread...guys we should target in the event there has been a reduction in perceived value by the current owner.
12 Team | SF | PPR | 6pt pass TD
QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, WR, TE, FL, SF

QB | Watson, Cousins, Darnold, Trubisky, Flacco
RB | Taylor, Gaskin, Singletary, Wilkins, Ahmed, Wilson
WR | Adams, Evans, Golladay, D. Johnson, Miller, G. Davis, Mooney, Pascal, Coutee
TE | Andrews, Alie-Cox, Rodgers, Herndon

10 Team | SF | PPR
QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, WR, TE, FL, SF

QB | Murray, Tagovailoa, Minshew
RB | Montgomery, Swift, Dobbins, R. Jones, Singletary, Vaughn
WR | Godwin, AJ Brown, Lamb, D. Johnson, Aiyuk, M. Brown, Slayton, Mooney, Kirk, Reynolds, Fulgham, Peoples-Jones, Perriman
TE | Andrews, Henry, Sample, Schultz

12 Team | SF | PPR | 6pt pass TD
QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, WR, TE, FL, FL, SF

QB | Watson, Wilson, Darnold, Trubisky, Glennon, Stidham
RB | Hines, Henderson, Wilkins, Penny, Ahmed, Guice
WR | Evans, Ridley, Golladay, Kupp, D. Johnson, Pittman, Fulgham, Mooney, Ward, T. Smith
TE | L. Thomas, Ertz, Herndon, Sternberger

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT
Posts: 17049
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:03 am

Re: Buy Low/Sell High

Postby FantasyFreak » Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:12 am

Bronco Billy wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 6:26 am
CGW wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 6:07 am
Orenthal Shames wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 6:01 am
Bryan Edwards may become a buy low in the coming weeks. He has a high ankle sprain.
Good call. He and ruggs both battling injuries and worth a look.
Curious to see if some are successful in getting reduced costs for acquiring relatively higher valued rooks in their leagues. I don’t see any devaluation for these kinds of players with the guys I play with.
Yeah, I am not in any leagues with people like this, either. Guys usually get pissy when you come after a rookie after a few games, looking for a discount. All pretty seasoned players.

User avatar
thebeast
Legend
Legend
Posts: 5365
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:40 pm

Re: Buy Low/Sell High

Postby thebeast » Wed Sep 30, 2020 10:01 am

CGW wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 6:29 am
Bronco Billy wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 6:26 am
CGW wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 6:07 am


Good call. He and ruggs both battling injuries and worth a look.
Curious to see if some are successful in getting reduced costs for acquiring relatively higher valued rooks in their leagues. I don’t see any devaluation for these kinds of players with the guys I play with.
There shouldn't be, but it happens every single year. For example, Vaughn was just dropped in one of my leagues after being drafted at 1.09.
Prior to last year, Chark was dropped after being a 2nd round pick. So, it happens despite us all knowing it shouldn't.

I think that is the point of this thread...guys we should target in the event there has been a reduction in perceived value by the current owner.
Wow, from reaching to overreacting in such a short period of time!
2017 Champion - DLF Hall of Fame League - 16 Team | 1 PPR | 1QB-2WR/2RB/1TE/2FL
2019 Reg. Season Champ & Runner Up - DLF Premium League - 16 Team | 1 PPR | 1QB-2WR/2RB/1TE/2FL


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bjd5211, Blackstar110, murphysxm and 4 guests