James Robinson

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
Jigga94
Degenerate
Degenerate
Posts: 9837
Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:38 pm

Re: James Robinson

Postby Jigga94 » Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:36 am

Vcize wrote:
Wed Nov 04, 2020 10:29 pm
As a contender would a 1st (could land anywhere, but tilting towards mid/late) get it done for him at this point? I'm interested but worried it might not be enough.
With the horrid RB landscape this year, I think you'd have to hold if contending for a late 1st. I think it's good value probably long term, but contending teams are a different story
2QB, 2RB, 3WR, TE, FLEX - PPR - 14 Keepers
QB: Mahomes, J. Allen, Baker, D. Jones, Eason
RB: JT, Dillon, Gaskin, Mostert, Gus, Mattison, McFarland, Snell, Wilson, McKissic, Darrel
WR: Tyreek, DJM, Jeudy, Hollywood, Cooks, Mims, Hardman, Preston, Parris
TE: Andrews, Fant, Henry
2021: 1.10, 2, 3, 4, 5.08, 5.10, 6, 7, 9, 10

2QB, 2RB, 2WR, TE, 3FLEX - PPR - 20 Keepers
QB: Mahomes, Ryan, Minshew, Mariota, Trub
RB: Saquon, Dobbins, Jacobs, Hunt, Penny, Snell
WR: AJB, DJM, Chark, C. Davis, C. Samuel, Ruggs, Hardman, Mike Will, Mooney, G. Davis, Lazard, J. Washington
TE: Andrews, Henry, Irv, Gesicki, Tonyan
2021: 1.03, 2.05, 2.09, 3.05, 3.09
2022: 1, 1, 2, 3, 3

MyTeam
Player of the Year
Player of the Year
Posts: 2423
Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:40 am

Re: James Robinson

Postby MyTeam » Thu Nov 05, 2020 8:53 am

Jigga94 wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:36 am
Vcize wrote:
Wed Nov 04, 2020 10:29 pm
As a contender would a 1st (could land anywhere, but tilting towards mid/late) get it done for him at this point? I'm interested but worried it might not be enough.
With the horrid RB landscape this year, I think you'd have to hold if contending for a late 1st. I think it's good value probably long term, but contending teams are a different story
I just passed on a last first (almost guaranteed to be the 1.12) and an early third for Robinson in 1QB. Idk what to do with him, just got offered Robinson + Fulgham for Jeudy and that feels like a terrible trade right now that I would have laughed about making a month ago.
Team 1: 12 team, PPR, 25 Keepers
1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex (RB/WR/TE)

QB: Cousins, Mayfield
RB: Elliott, Barkley, JT, Robinson, Johnson, Armstead, Brown, Hill
WR: Hill, DK, AJB, Juju, Sutton, Gallup, Shenault, Jeffrey, Patterson, Sims
TE: Henry, Goedert, Okwuegbunam, Trautman, Knox
1.06, 1.11, 2.01, 2.11

Team 2: 12 Team, SF TE Premium (1.5 PPR), 30 Keepers
1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 2 Flex (RB/WR/TE), 1 SF (QB/RB/WR/TE)

QB: Mahomes, Burrow, Cousins, Rudolph
RB: CEH, Swift, Gibson, A. Mattison, B. Scott, McFarland, Love, Armstead
WR: DK, McLaurin, Kupp, Jeudy, Landry, Mims, Hamler, Miller, Johnson, Harmon, Robinson, Bourne
TE: Andrews, Sternberger, Alie-Cox, Herndon
2021 Picks - 1.05, 1.09
Extra first in 2022 & 2023

Team 3: 12 Team, SF TE Premium (1.5 PPR), 30 Keepers
1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 2 Flex (RB/WR/TE), 1 SF (QB/RB/WR/TE)
Watson, Burrow
Pollard, Mattison, Edwards
Chark, Boyd, C. Davis, Hardman, Cephus, Harry
Hockenson, Thomas, Albert O., Njoku
1.03, 1.04, 1.08, 1.11

TimeWillTell
Captain
Captain
Posts: 906
Joined: Wed May 01, 2019 5:25 pm

Re: James Robinson

Postby TimeWillTell » Thu Nov 05, 2020 9:32 am

MyTeam wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 8:53 am
Jigga94 wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:36 am
Vcize wrote:
Wed Nov 04, 2020 10:29 pm
As a contender would a 1st (could land anywhere, but tilting towards mid/late) get it done for him at this point? I'm interested but worried it might not be enough.
With the horrid RB landscape this year, I think you'd have to hold if contending for a late 1st. I think it's good value probably long term, but contending teams are a different story
I just passed on a last first (almost guaranteed to be the 1.12) and an early third for Robinson in 1QB. Idk what to do with him, just got offered Robinson + Fulgham for Jeudy and that feels like a terrible trade right now that I would have laughed about making a month ago.
As a contender with Barkley lost, CEH now in timeshare and JT struggling while Dobbins and Swift have yet to prove consistency, he is my best RB right now in the short term. I am 6-2, in 1st (our league is a little split this year, best team on paper has had terrible luck and is 3-5, 4 teams tied at 6-2 for 1st), so I have a shot and it would therefore take a significant offer for me to move him and I definitely wouldn't move him to a contender, so I guess I would need an overpay of a top-half 1st. I have tried to package him+Evans+Andrews for DK but got nowhere.
2020 Champion!
12 Team 1QB 0.5 PPR 30 man roster
Start: 1QB,2RB,3WR,1TE,1Flex,1K,1Def
QB: Mahomes, Stafford, Jones
RB: Barkley, JRob, CEH, Taylor, Dobbins, Swift, Penny
WR: AJB, Jefferson, Evans, DJM, Chark, Lamb, Tee Higgins, Mims, Shenault, Jeudy, Ruggs, P. Williams, Edwards, Callaway
TE: Andrews, Jonnu, Hock, Hurst
K: Some guy
Def: Who knows
No 2021 picks, 2022 2nd (not mine), all 2023 picks

User avatar
Prison_Mike
All Pro
All Pro
Posts: 1785
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:57 am

Re: James Robinson

Postby Prison_Mike » Thu Nov 05, 2020 12:33 pm

Vcize wrote:
Wed Nov 04, 2020 10:29 pm
As a contender would a 1st (could land anywhere, but tilting towards mid/late) get it done for him at this point? I'm interested but worried it might not be enough.
I had the same dilemma a week ago.

Another contender offered me a pick that will almost definitely be 1.08 or later for Robinson
I tried to counter by adding Irv Smith but that was too much for him.

I passed on the single late 1st. The current production is just too much to sacrifice in order to acquire a pick that might turn into something productive.

You might regret it if he gets replaced. But the reverse is also true: you'll regret it if giving up that current production costs you a championship this year; and even more so if he remains the starter next

TLDR: the entire point of this thread

User avatar
The Godwin Complex
Starter
Starter
Posts: 639
Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2020 9:38 am

Re: James Robinson

Postby The Godwin Complex » Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:52 pm

Prison_Mike wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 12:33 pm
The current production is just too much to sacrifice in order to acquire a pick that might turn into something productive.

You might regret it if he gets replaced. But the reverse is also true: you'll regret it if giving up that current production costs you a championship this year; and even more so if he remains the starter next

TLDR: the entire point of this thread
😂 💯 I feel seen. :lol:
2020 BOLD PREDICTIONS
James Robinson’s 2020 production in PPR will be comparable to or better than
Antonio Gibson, DeAndre Swift, and Cam Akers.
Are You Willing To Put Up or Shut Up?
Make Your Bold Prediction Here



12 TEAM SUPERFLEX PPR
START: QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 2 TE, 3 FLEX, 1 SUPERFLEX
ROSTER STARTERS
QB: B. Roethlisberger (PIT)
RB: N. Chubb (CLE), L. Fournette (TB)
WR: C. Godwin (TB), C. Sutton (DEN), J. Smith-Schuster (PIT),
TE: B. Jarwin (DAL), M. Alie-Cox (IND)
FLEX: J. Landry (CLE), D. Harris (NE), R. Cobb (HOU)
SUPERFLEX: Sam Darnold (NYJ)


BENCH:
QB: G. Minshew (JAX), J. Luton (Jax), M. Rudolph (PIT)
RB: R. Penny (SEA), S. Michel (NE), D. Dallas (SEA), K. Vaughn (TB), JJ Taylor (NE), J. Howard (MIA), J. Wilkins (IND), C. Patterson (CHI)
WR: T. Fulgham (PHI), G. Olszewski (NE), W. Snead (BAL), A. Tate (CIN), L. Fitzgerald (AZ),
TE: D. Asiasi (NE), D. Njoku (CLE), D. Keene (NE)

User avatar
Orenthal Shames
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
Posts: 4910
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:13 pm

Re: James Robinson

Postby Orenthal Shames » Fri Nov 06, 2020 7:55 pm

Prison_Mike wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 12:33 pm
Vcize wrote:
Wed Nov 04, 2020 10:29 pm
As a contender would a 1st (could land anywhere, but tilting towards mid/late) get it done for him at this point? I'm interested but worried it might not be enough.
I had the same dilemma a week ago.

Another contender offered me a pick that will almost definitely be 1.08 or later for Robinson
I tried to counter by adding Irv Smith but that was too much for him.

I passed on the single late 1st. The current production is just too much to sacrifice in order to acquire a pick that might turn into something productive.

You might regret it if he gets replaced. But the reverse is also true: you'll regret it if giving up that current production costs you a championship this year; and even more so if he remains the starter next

TLDR: the entire point of this thread
Unless you get an overpay, contenders should ride it. His situation is about as good as it gets for a RB in 2020.

Championships > future firsts.

Now if you're a rebuild, cash TF out. He isn't a special player.
16 team league
1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 2 Flex (RB/WR/TE)
26 man rosters - full point ppr
2015, 17, 18, 19, 20 Champs

QB: Tannehill, Brees
RB: Kamara, Sanders
WR: Hill, DK, KA, Julio, Cooks
TE: Kelce, Kittle

User avatar
The Godwin Complex
Starter
Starter
Posts: 639
Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2020 9:38 am

Re: James Robinson

Postby The Godwin Complex » Fri Nov 06, 2020 8:32 pm

Orenthal Shames wrote:
Fri Nov 06, 2020 7:55 pm
Prison_Mike wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 12:33 pm
Vcize wrote:
Wed Nov 04, 2020 10:29 pm
As a contender would a 1st (could land anywhere, but tilting towards mid/late) get it done for him at this point? I'm interested but worried it might not be enough.
I had the same dilemma a week ago.

Another contender offered me a pick that will almost definitely be 1.08 or later for Robinson
I tried to counter by adding Irv Smith but that was too much for him.

I passed on the single late 1st. The current production is just too much to sacrifice in order to acquire a pick that might turn into something productive.

You might regret it if he gets replaced. But the reverse is also true: you'll regret it if giving up that current production costs you a championship this year; and even more so if he remains the starter next

TLDR: the entire point of this thread
Unless you get an overpay, contenders should ride it. His situation is about as good as it gets for a RB in 2020.

Championships > future firsts.

Now if you're a rebuild, cash TF out. He isn't a special player.
I was really sad that my team fell out of contention due to an onslaught of injuries to my WRs early on. I was looking forward to riding him to a championship. 😭
2020 BOLD PREDICTIONS
James Robinson’s 2020 production in PPR will be comparable to or better than
Antonio Gibson, DeAndre Swift, and Cam Akers.
Are You Willing To Put Up or Shut Up?
Make Your Bold Prediction Here



12 TEAM SUPERFLEX PPR
START: QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 2 TE, 3 FLEX, 1 SUPERFLEX
ROSTER STARTERS
QB: B. Roethlisberger (PIT)
RB: N. Chubb (CLE), L. Fournette (TB)
WR: C. Godwin (TB), C. Sutton (DEN), J. Smith-Schuster (PIT),
TE: B. Jarwin (DAL), M. Alie-Cox (IND)
FLEX: J. Landry (CLE), D. Harris (NE), R. Cobb (HOU)
SUPERFLEX: Sam Darnold (NYJ)


BENCH:
QB: G. Minshew (JAX), J. Luton (Jax), M. Rudolph (PIT)
RB: R. Penny (SEA), S. Michel (NE), D. Dallas (SEA), K. Vaughn (TB), JJ Taylor (NE), J. Howard (MIA), J. Wilkins (IND), C. Patterson (CHI)
WR: T. Fulgham (PHI), G. Olszewski (NE), W. Snead (BAL), A. Tate (CIN), L. Fitzgerald (AZ),
TE: D. Asiasi (NE), D. Njoku (CLE), D. Keene (NE)

dark_knite03
Starter
Starter
Posts: 731
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:20 pm

Re: James Robinson

Postby dark_knite03 » Sat Nov 07, 2020 1:28 pm

I own him in one league. Where I'm a solid contender and would not consider a mid /late first at this point. Short of an overpay I'm not sure I'd trade him at all now.
Est '17 12 Team 1PPR 4-Pass 6-Rush/Recieve TD
Start QB RB RB WR WR TE FX FX K DL LB DB
Ryan, Minshew, D.Carr
JT, Dobbins,Monty,Singletary,Penny, D Williams
Harris, Dillon,GustheBus, JJ Taylor, Royce F
Diggs, AJB, Jefferson, DJM, Deebo, Juedy
C.Davis, Mims, Claypool, Edwards, Washington
Kittle, Andrews,Njoku, Albert O,
2021
1.02,1.04,2.04,2.06,4.04,5.04

Superflex Est 19' - - Tiered PPR
QB RB RB WR WR TE FX SF K D
Wilson, Watson, Rivers, Lock
Henry, Chubb, Sanders, Gordon, Jrob, Gallman, Moss, Davis
Adams, Godwin, DJM ,Kenaan, AJB, Hardman, Jefferson
Andrews, Goedert

kmbryant09
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame
Posts: 3447
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:26 am

Re: James Robinson

Postby kmbryant09 » Mon Nov 09, 2020 8:53 pm

I feel like James Robinson is one of the most polarizing players to value right now in dynasty leagues - as a competing owner (but not a top2 team), I'm not sure what to do with him.

From one angle - he's the RB #4 overall (seriously, he's been a top5 RB) more than halfway through the season. He's been ultra consistent, dominating his backfield, and is producing as both a runner & receiver (on-pace for 54 catches). He's doing all this on a terrible offense with terrible QB play, on a team that could be in position to SERIOUSLY upgrade their offense next season with Lawrence or Fields. If JAX had drafted J. Taylor in the 2nd round and he was producing the way Robinson has been, I think it's very likely he'd be the overall dynasty RB #1 at this point - would anyone disagree?

From the other angle - he currently has no competition in that backfield on a team likely to add at least some form of competition in the off-season (not necessarily to replace him, but they have to upgrade on C. Thompson, D. Ozigbo, R. Armstead). He has no draft capital attached to him, and while he's currently very productive, his playoff schedule is brutal.

Man, I can't remember a more polarizing player in dynasty football!
10-team/.5 PPR/5 Pts per Passing TD. Start 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 2FLEX (rb/wr/te)
QB: K. Murray, J. Hurts, B. Mayfield
RB: M. Sanders, C. Edwards-Helaire, A. Ekeler, J.K. Dobbins, A. Gibson, M. Gaskin, T. Pollard, C. Edmonds, G. Edwards, B. Scott
WR: A.J. Brown, T. Higgins, Di. Johnson, O. Beckham Jr., J. Reagor, D. Mooney, P. Williams, Q. Cephus
TE: E. Engram, I. Smith Jr., R. Gronkowski

2016, 2017, 2018, & 2020 Champion :clap:

2021 Picks: 1.08 / 2.05 / 3.10 / 4.10
2022 Picks: 2nd, 4th
2023 Picks: 1, (2x) 2nd, 3rd, 4th

remedy29
Starter
Starter
Posts: 607
Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:33 am
Location: New Jersey

Re: James Robinson

Postby remedy29 » Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:21 pm

kmbryant09 wrote:
Mon Nov 09, 2020 8:53 pm
I feel like James Robinson is one of the most polarizing players to value right now in dynasty leagues - as a competing owner (but not a top2 team), I'm not sure what to do with him.

From one angle - he's the RB #4 overall (seriously, he's been a top5 RB) more than halfway through the season. He's been ultra consistent, dominating his backfield, and is producing as both a runner & receiver (on-pace for 54 catches). He's doing all this on a terrible offense with terrible QB play, on a team that could be in position to SERIOUSLY upgrade their offense next season with Lawrence or Fields. If JAX had drafted J. Taylor in the 2nd round and he was producing the way Robinson has been, I think it's very likely he'd be the overall dynasty RB #1 at this point - would anyone disagree?

From the other angle - he currently has no competition in that backfield on a team likely to add at least some form of competition in the off-season (not necessarily to replace him, but they have to upgrade on C. Thompson, D. Ozigbo, R. Armstead). He has no draft capital attached to him, and while he's currently very productive, his playoff schedule is brutal.

Man, I can't remember a more polarizing player in dynasty football!
I expect Robinson to lose production with the harder schedule down the stretch...imagine what his value will be if he continues to play well with a tough schedule?
I expect Jaguars to bring in RB to compliment him. The NFL is largely RBBC.
Robinson has already proven to be an NFL talent at the RB position, I wouldn't worry about his UDFA status any longer.

The question really is, what does Robinson look like in a RBBC backfield on an improved offense in 2021. Probably somewhere around mid RB2. It's hard to imagine he'd be any less, and possible he can be more.
Prescott, Tua
Chubb, Carson, D. Harris, Lindsay
C Lamb, C. Kupp, Chase Claypool, Robby Anderson, Ruggs, P. Campbell, Preston Wilson
Kittle, Ebron, Harrison Bryant, Trautman

kmbryant09
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame
Posts: 3447
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:26 am

Re: James Robinson

Postby kmbryant09 » Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:21 pm

Is.......is.......is James Robinson what we wanted.......Johnathan Taylor to be?

From the NFL Combine:

Height / Weight: (JT) 5'11" / 219 (JR) 5'9" / 219
40-Yard Dash: (JT) 4.39 (JR) 4.64
Bench Press: (JT) 17 (JR) 24
Vertical: (JT) 36" (JR) 40"
Broad Jump: (JT) 123" (JR) 125"
20-Yard Shuttle: (JT) 4.24 (JR) 4.19
Three-Cone: (JT) 7.01 (JR) 7.03

Obviously the 40-yard dash is quite the discrepancy, but there's a lot of smart people out there that argue that the 40-yard dash is extremely overrated for the RB position. And I think Robinson's superior performance in the Bench Press, Vertical, and Broad Jump close the gap on their perceived athleticism.

Both RB's were extremely productive in college, but now only 1 is finding success in the NFL. There's still plenty of time for Taylor to figure things out, so I don't want to turn this into an anti-Taylor post.

But consider this - if Johnathan Taylor was currently RB #4 on the season, he'd arguably be as valuable as Kamara / CMC / Barkley / Cook. And when you consider that Robinson is accomplishing this with a much worse OL than Indy, and with Minshew / Luton at QB instead of Rivers, it's all the more impressive.

So how many RB's would you prefer in dynasty right now over Robinson? I haven't gone through my mid-season update to my personal dynasty rankings, but I think the only RB's that I would DEFINITIVELY trade Robinson for straight up are CMC / Barkley / Kamara / Henry / Cook / CEH / Jacobs / Sanders / Chubb. After that, there's at least some question marks surrounding each RB that would give me pause - Swift (I don't trust DET) / Dobbins & Taylor (lack of production) / A. Jones (longevity of his situation) / Zeke (he looks awful) / Mixon (his reputation has far exceeded his production most of his career). Maybe I'm forgetting a few guys, but that would put Robinson in the RB #10 - 16 range, with a pretty large drop-off looming after the guys I mentioned.

Anyone else ranking Robinson that high?
10-team/.5 PPR/5 Pts per Passing TD. Start 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 2FLEX (rb/wr/te)
QB: K. Murray, J. Hurts, B. Mayfield
RB: M. Sanders, C. Edwards-Helaire, A. Ekeler, J.K. Dobbins, A. Gibson, M. Gaskin, T. Pollard, C. Edmonds, G. Edwards, B. Scott
WR: A.J. Brown, T. Higgins, Di. Johnson, O. Beckham Jr., J. Reagor, D. Mooney, P. Williams, Q. Cephus
TE: E. Engram, I. Smith Jr., R. Gronkowski

2016, 2017, 2018, & 2020 Champion :clap:

2021 Picks: 1.08 / 2.05 / 3.10 / 4.10
2022 Picks: 2nd, 4th
2023 Picks: 1, (2x) 2nd, 3rd, 4th

Jigga94
Degenerate
Degenerate
Posts: 9837
Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:38 pm

Re: James Robinson

Postby Jigga94 » Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:39 pm

I think that RB2 range is fair. I'm still not sold on him long term and him being a RB2 says more about whos lower on the list than him being close to the RB1s in value. I mean after the top names mentioned above there's Ekeler, Hunt, Drake, Gibson, Conner... He's in that mix as well for me. Somewhere in the RB2s with question marks about the future
2QB, 2RB, 3WR, TE, FLEX - PPR - 14 Keepers
QB: Mahomes, J. Allen, Baker, D. Jones, Eason
RB: JT, Dillon, Gaskin, Mostert, Gus, Mattison, McFarland, Snell, Wilson, McKissic, Darrel
WR: Tyreek, DJM, Jeudy, Hollywood, Cooks, Mims, Hardman, Preston, Parris
TE: Andrews, Fant, Henry
2021: 1.10, 2, 3, 4, 5.08, 5.10, 6, 7, 9, 10

2QB, 2RB, 2WR, TE, 3FLEX - PPR - 20 Keepers
QB: Mahomes, Ryan, Minshew, Mariota, Trub
RB: Saquon, Dobbins, Jacobs, Hunt, Penny, Snell
WR: AJB, DJM, Chark, C. Davis, C. Samuel, Ruggs, Hardman, Mike Will, Mooney, G. Davis, Lazard, J. Washington
TE: Andrews, Henry, Irv, Gesicki, Tonyan
2021: 1.03, 2.05, 2.09, 3.05, 3.09
2022: 1, 1, 2, 3, 3

remedy29
Starter
Starter
Posts: 607
Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:33 am
Location: New Jersey

Re: James Robinson

Postby remedy29 » Thu Nov 19, 2020 11:02 am

I ended up trading Robinson + Antonio Brown for Kittle. My team is not really competing this year, but I expect to have a strong team next year.

I have been high on Robinson, but also needed a TE and Kittle will have equal or more value going into next year.
Prescott, Tua
Chubb, Carson, D. Harris, Lindsay
C Lamb, C. Kupp, Chase Claypool, Robby Anderson, Ruggs, P. Campbell, Preston Wilson
Kittle, Ebron, Harrison Bryant, Trautman

User avatar
Prison_Mike
All Pro
All Pro
Posts: 1785
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:57 am

Re: James Robinson

Postby Prison_Mike » Thu Nov 19, 2020 11:12 am

remedy29 wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 11:02 am
I ended up trading Robinson + Antonio Brown for Kittle. My team is not really competing this year, but I expect to have a strong team next year.

I have been high on Robinson, but also needed a TE and Kittle will have equal or more value going into next year.
I love Robinson. But turning him (+ an aging MBC) into the top player at a VERY think position is how you win in dynasty
Well done sir

Ice
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame
Posts: 3171
Joined: Tue May 22, 2018 6:17 pm

Re: James Robinson

Postby Ice » Thu Nov 19, 2020 11:50 am

He has been a major surprise not really unlike A. Foster of yesteryear. I am holding where I own him but he is staring on a talent devoid team for the most part so there is some concern longer term.

The type of player I would only move for proven production not some random mid to late 1st rounder today.

The Kittle trade above is a perfect type trade and looks pretty fair given RB production potential.
Last edited by Ice on Thu Nov 19, 2020 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Clock is Running and there are no Timeouts


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MARKinMI and 4 guests